Debt Rattle March 28 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 28 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Albert Freeman Mrs. Alice White at the War Fund Victory Store, Hardwick, VT 1942 • The Seven Countries Most Vulnerable To A Debt Crisis (Steve Keen) •
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 28 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

This whole financial predicting game reminds me of that old song “Cocaine”.
    In the song the refrain goes; “cocaine, cocaine, they say it will kill you but they don’t say when…”
    Great song by the way…

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Do we allow Steve Keen to lie and dissemble as he did in the comments of his article here because some of the things he says ring true and he generally makes us feel good?

The Steve Keen Myth (The Principal And Interest On Debt Myth)
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevekeen/2015/03/30/the-principal-and-interest-on-debt-myth-2/#6443525f6823

Read the comments section – Steve Keen is completely exposed as a Debt-Money Monopolist gatekeeper by irrationally arguing an absurdity to keep the Debt-Money Monopolist Fascist Corporatocracy in the shadows.
    If anyone thinks this is wrong, please argue using actual data and logic. If the argument is right, how can we trust such a Benedict Arnold and those who promote Mr. Arnold?
    Remember, the best lies have the most embedded truth and are told by engaging personalities.

And for the record, no, I don’t believe Steve Keen is ignorant or stupid. He knows EXACTLY what he did in the comments section of that article.

Chris M
    Participant

Trivium,

You know, it’s nice that Steve Keen tells us that continually borrowing our way, instead of earning our way, is not sustainable. But why doesn’t he spend time telling us how we can actually earn our way and have a solvent economy? Have I missed those articles of his? Does he not know how that would work? As you say, is he that ignorant or stupid?

Doesn’t hardly seem possible that he is, does it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.