Debt Rattle March 28 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 28 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Hallucination. Six Images of Lenin on a Grand Piano 1931   • Biden Confirms Why the US Needed This War (Lauria) • Propaganda Does N
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 28 2022]

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Tracey, as feckless as ever, continues to insult Trump in his effort to explain Biden’s “insanity” even when criticism of Biden should stand alone.

However, Joe Biden suffers not insanity from the ordinary understanding of psychosis, but cognitive impairment instead. There lies the rub guys like Tracey even if he’s a girl and that his special explication invites sympathy for the dementia-addled Biden and further repudiation n of Trump.

How convenient Tracey “fails” to notice Biden’s inability to maintain The Mask of Sanity, really his only criticism of Joe, and expresses his contempt for Trump’s propensity to communicate raw and unMasked.

Pretentiously and false pretenses are characteristics adored by the political classes, economic elite, social sophisticates and especially the gatekeepers for the nouveau rich

Hat tip to Hervey Cleckley and Eric Berne

V. Arnold
    Participant

Are we back to normal?
    I sure hope so…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Yay, not blocked anylonger…………………

Looks that way VA. Asked Danny yesterday to look into the issue, not sure if he solved it or it was just a one day fluke.

oxymoron
    Participant

This is really worth peoples’ time. It is similar to what a lot of us discuss here and certainly relevant to Chris Martensons’ advice for communities and hiswork around energy.

David Holmgren on Ukraine, Covid and fringe-working our way to a newly re-organised world.
    TAE gets a mention too.

oxymoron
    Participant

In case it doesn’t load it is the latest video at this site.

https://artistasfamily.is/

Dr. D
    Participant

Requisite lie, one must begin each paragraph with, to demonstrate fealty to the gods of lying. The Prince of Lies, if you will. Of course we do this with Trump. We see this else where with “I condemn Putin totally and there’s no excuse for the horrors of (a mere 3k people being killed in a 30-day war in a city of 500k) but….” for example as expressed almost verbatim by Russell Brand. I know he HAS to do it, but starting your truth-telling with an open lie is…problematic. In a way it means they won, you cede enough territory for the enemy to stand on and keep shooting before we even start.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the U.S. doesn’t have a strategy of regime change.”

So I guess Blinken is the President now? He says what Biden means? Biden is incapable of clarifying statements himself? Or like everything we do now we want to be both for AND against regime change. WHY be limited by reality? Do a Fauci and do/say both. Especially when we EXPRESSLY have a policy of regime change worldwide. And London has a policy of regime change for us. Wouldn’t you agree, Mr. Steele?

“Musk Said Russia Would Need To Fire “A Lot Of Anti-Satellite Missiles” To Take Out Starlink”

Musk, who is not an engineer but market-rigging money-man, if by “a lot” you mean “one.” They are all in the same level of orbit. Pulverizing one would cause the long-awaited Kessler event at that level of orbit as debris from one explosion ricochets into the others, who themselves break up into pieces… Aaaaand in its worst form would also prevent us from getting into higher orbit for, say, every other satellite including all communications and all military GPS. This isn’t a given, but it is a likelihood. Probably a certainty given enough time.

Stockman: How the C-Suite Embraced Lockdowns and Economic War”

WTF? C-Suites are RUNNING the government and it’s response. They are one unified entity. A fascia of strength. If they weren’t C-Suites would donate to remove the annoying peaceniks like MTG, or sideline them like Tulsi and Bernie.

LME liquidity plummeting. It’s down 10% from the other week, maybe 40% from 5 years, but let’s not go crazy. They can’t close positions that fast and it’ll take time. Other problem: okay, if that happens, LME isn’t able to set prices and deliver. But who is? Who sets prices then? This is however, the thing we need to see that the direction we predicted is correct. Now will the rigging hold with no liquidity to hide it? Or will they be an exchange with two winos selling a nickel for 2c?

“It didn’t matter to the Chinese that the LME purchase price was 180x P/E… More important to the Chinese regime was the ability to directly influence base metal trading policies and prices on behalf of its domestic enterprises.”

That’s exactly what London did, way back before they were broke. Buy control, any cost is worth it. But London is so inbred now they forgot.

“If the West continues to impose new sanctions, then Russia will have no other option but to also raise the stakes because there is no room for retreat,” Lukyanov said.” chairman of the Council of Foreign and Defense Policy.

Yes, the WEST has decided this is WWIII. Total war. WE decided there is no retreat, no negotiations, no forgiveness. In fact, there are no DISCUSSION, and no path to Peace. Peace is the only thing we can’t consider. Peace, as CNN says, makes them “uncomfortable.” War makes them never comfortable as they cream themselves over their “Beautiful Bombs.”

We. Are in. World War. III. (Shoot, Celente beat me to it.)

It’s a slow, hybrid, 5th G war. But we seem to have crossed the decision threshold into it. No doubt as Putin expected.

“What about the impact of sanctions on Russian public opinion? It is difficult to fully assess since the Kremlin has tightly regulated domestic media coverage of the conflict in Ukraine, detained thousands of anti-war protesters, and even introduced new legislation that threatens jail time for those who spread “fake news” –Greenwald

Yes, and so do we. And everyone in the “West.” Peace is an arrestable offense. There is only war. And there are only three groups: Oceana, Estasia, and Eurasia. And we have always been at war with Eurasia. Even when we change the 5 minutes of hate from Covid anti-vaxxers to Putin, from Nazis Bad to Nazis Good, right in the middle of the 5 minutes of hate and no one notices. This is the loony bin I’m stuck in.

“Biden said the sanctions were never designed to prevent Russia’s intervention but to punish it.”

“Punish it” means “Attack, weaken, and steal all their stuff because we’re so broke we’re supporting this war with bake sales and repo’ed rowboats.”

““No one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening,” –Biden

Okay then, you are saying you did NOT try for peace. And are NOT trying now. Therefore you WANT war, and in fact arranged and demanded and insured it. A criminal war of aggression, as is illegal under Nuremberg, just like all the other war for +20 years.

Other Biden insights? “Sanctions never deter. You keep talking about that. Sanctions never deter. That’s what will stop him.”

So the thing that doesn’t stop him will stop him. Lord help us. CNN reports the quote. No one notices.

“Shutting Down Canadian Pipeline Would Cost US Consumers $23.7 Billion (ET)”

No, far worse. Biden is attacking the vital structure of the United States, and shutting off the gas that will allow FOOD to be available this fall. So if you don’t like eating, Biden is your man. …And Whitmer. As I understand she was key to stopping all gas from a legacy, uncontested, forgotten pipeline, and shutting off all food and work in the central US.

“NATO: 7,000 to 15,000 Russian troops dead in Ukraine” – AP”

Well the AP hasn’t been correct in longer than I can remember. Also if I were Russia, I’d leak out far higher casualties. Why? “Appear weak when you are strong.” Sun Tsu If they thought Russia was just steamrolling and they had no chance, they would immediately fabricate a premise to invade or have accidental, denied missiles, or open a 2nd front like they planned to in Kazakhstan, in the Baltics, attack Belarus openly, or something. They said 3,500 civilian deaths in Mariupol: Ze. That’s 0.7% in a city of 500k. So measure your fatalities on that – is it likely far more Soldiers are killed than civilians, even as Ze probably inflates the numbers? I mean, maybe: you decide.

But “Russia bogged down” keeps the chemical attack alive, and for Russia, it keeps the West from going full WWIII with Nukes in Vladivostok. It’s a touchy time. To keep them from releasing Billy’s smallpox threat, they have to feel they have an out. They’re still winning and in control.

And the map now clearly shows they have Ukraine nearly land-locked. One city to go, plus some acres that are sympathetic to Russia or at very least see what fighting will get you and what support from Kiev and London you can expect. E.g.: why bother?

The progress looks accurate to me, adding “The U.S. has tried to use yesterday’s NATO and G-7 meeting to push the Europeans towards sanctioning Russian hydrocarbon exports.”

Yes. We can provide 4% of Germany’s gas with LNG. Whooptie-do. I’m sure they’ll be just fine on 90% less energy, and have no trouble transitioning to knapping flint and wearing animal skins.

CJ Hopkins: You can no longer parody this. All their brains have melted, there’s nothing left to work with.

“Biden Out to Destroy the US Financial Markets – Tomorrow”
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/biden-out-to-destroy-the-us-financial-markets-tomorrow/
    “The REASON Biden needs war is very simple. The world monetary system is collapsing. The negative interest rates in Europe since 2014 have wiped out all the pension funds that needed 8% to break even. This is what is being the Guaranteed Basic Income because the politicians have destroyed the future of pensions. Even in the USA, 100% of social security is invested in US government bonds that pay well below 8% and this has undermined the fund going forward. Biden is following the FDR playbook and since COVID failed to produce the Great Depression they were counting on, they are shifting to PHASE 2 which is war.

They need WWIII to justify significant tax changes that will be introduced tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be D-DAY in the Financial Markets. Not only will they introduce ECASH which will create the digital currency NOT issued by the Federal Reserves, but by the Treasury.” –Armstrong

I realize I need to change my tone. I’ve been saying how are we NOT at war with Russia. Which is good rhetoric. However, let’s just admit we ARE at war with Russia. WWIII has started. That is because with the foray, the Russian response, the West has now responded in kind, and they’re saying they WILL have regime change. That is to say, the war can’t end until Russia is defeated, humiliated, no longer sovereign, ceases to exist, plundered.

I don’t think this is the first time this will happen after Napoleon and Hitler. There’s a reason they say something is “Don’t start a land war in a Asia” level-stupid. We won Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan, though, so not to worry! The generals got this covered. They’ll greet us with flowers.

Hey, wouldn’t you like a war with Russia?

Also in Armstrong, moving currency base from the Fed to the Treasury, for good or ill. I have mention this a few times under Trump. Attempting digital currency and tracking. Not allowing more than $2k (enough for one bag of groceries). And taxing UN-realized gains. Which is an instant stock crash. Let’s say I haven’t sold stock from the startup IPO. Never intend to. Now I HAVE to sell, HAVE to tank my stock to realize gains to pay my taxes. AND traders will be front-running me. That’s not all. Next year I have to sell again.

Who cares about the rich folks? Bleed ’em dry! Once you set the precedent, like Income Tax, a year later we have hyperinflation and YOU are a billionaire, as a box of eggs costs $1M. Now YOU lose your house and car because YOU have to liquidate to pay taxes. Next year, you have to do the same. In 5-10 years, the government owns 100%. Why? No feedback, compounding returns, plummeting real economy. Crazy? The JCB already owns nearly 100% of Japanese stocks and are still in a deadly recession.

I don’t think that’s our future, AND the Treasury currency will be rejected by the people, but they’re trying. There are so many attacks we can’t see and respond to them all, because the war is not on Putin, it’s not on Ukraine, Joe’s war is on US. And the same worldwide, as they fight to not go broke and collapse. They need a war to hide the robbery. In Adelaide as well as Blackpool.

What’s the response? As Armstrong says, STOP INVESTING. Stop working. Huddle. Go cash. Hide everything. No work, no development, no economy. It could be 70 years like Russia, or 1,000 years like Rome. Don’t care. Nobody is going to work to lose. We’re barely going to work at all. Why would we? Do the jobs of 5 men, get nothing, and lose money on gas with no health care to boot? Nope. Buy Bitcoin. Live in a tent.

Neo-Serfdom. Don’t say yes.

“Putin is not a threat to the future of my family – Biden and his Marxists are. We need a regime change not in Russia – but right here in what used to be America.” –Armstrong

That’s why they prohibited direct taxes as an article of the Constitution.

Stockman: Washington Is Delirious with War Fever (For No Reason to Do with Homeland Security)”

It’s to save their over-leveraged monetary control system. If they kill everyone including all Americans, so be it. They’ll be in a bunker with a 5-star meal, with your daughters flown in on a tax-free private jet, happy they were able to complete the failure of the last two years.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

WWIII started when COVID was released…

First “The Anointed” tried to cull gen pop via bioweapons, which practically no one complained about, then with “The Science” that ensured additional casualties due to maltreatment & genetic mod injections, now with throttling food, commerce, energy.

Ukraine is just a new front, psyop against Eurasia.

There will be many others…

To date gen pop is grazing on pastures of ignorant bliss…

The enemy of my enemy is my psycho.

Got bitcoin?

Red
    Participant

Do you suppose they will have this ready by fall?

France wants to build floating LNG terminal at Le Havre – Les Echos

Red
    Participant

Really, Russia put this in motion?

“In bracing for the near-term food emergencies that Russia has put in motion”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/03/28/opinion/multiple-breadbasket-failures-nations-must-address-looming-food-emergencies/

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@VeraciousPoet.

Seven. I counted ’em. 7 excellent one-liners right there in a row, and in a single post no less.

Bro, you are on a roll this morning!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

In case anyone is still fuzzy about the fine-grained details of who’s who, the rules of engagement and what are the various sides in this fine new war that’s up and running, please allow me to clarify.

Sides : All Governments vs all people
    Rules: Hahahahaha.

Red
    Participant

https://africa.businessinsider.com/news/cutting-russia-out-of-the-global-economy-means-higher-prices-a-slower-recovery-and-a/6y3p1qs

From the above link: “The ruble has lost a third of its value against the dollar.JPMorgan data shows the worst recession in the country since its 1998 financial crisis.”

This is taken from a report dated March 7th when it reached approx. 132 per dollar. Checking the Baltic this morning it stands at 98 per dollar. The bs is amazing really. I don’t know why I keep reading this S&!t.
    Slow motion train wreck I guess. It goes on to say:

“The crux of the new economic risk starts with common goods like oil and wheat. These keyRussian and Ukrainian commodities, along with others like nickel and natural gas, have seen their prices surge through 2022 as the conflict has raised fears of supply strains.”
    Further along:
    “The advanced economies can reshuffle their trade relationships and import necessary goods from elsewhere. But that will take time, and until then, Americans are likely to shoulder the costs of even pricier gas and groceries.”
    Like where? Please show me another 11 time zones with anywhere near the natural commodity supplies both developed and waiting to be developed?

“In the US, the Federal Reserve began raising interest rates this month, and while the central bank is widely expected to continue rate hikes at each of its six remaining meetings this year, the exact scope and timing of the Fed’s monetary tightening remain up in the air.”
    But wasn’t that supposed to cripple Russia?

” There’s simply no precedent for the economic dislocation Russia is experiencing, Brian Coulton, chief economist at Fitch Ratings, told Insider. Similarly severe sanctions have been levied on smaller economies like North Korea and Cuba, but never against such a global superpower. That leaves economists without much foresight as to how the sanctions will play out in the coming years.”
    Your getting a pretty damn fine look in just a few weeks!

” Where the West is going to come in and cut off supplying stuff to Russia” You mean the grift?

It fails to mention the supply strains are self inflicted. Lots of Russian commodities available if you want to buy in Rubles or not follow the sanctions. The March 7th Business Insider is worth a read just on the rear view mirror concept to see how well the prognosis played out.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/russian-ruble-us-europe-energy-export-ban-sanctions-ukraine-conflict-2022-3

…and then there’s this little nugget:
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Rationing-Looms-As-Diesel-Crisis-Goes-Global.html
    Russian refiners cut processing rates of diesel fuel.
    Already tight diesel supply is getting even tighter.
    Vitol’s chief executive Hardy: diesel supply shortage could trigger rationing in Europe

Reading the article it doesn’t state anywhere that Russia actually cut anything, maybe they are just selling it elsewhere.

Red
    Participant

@dbentonsmith Rules!? We don’t need no stinking rules!

kolya
    Participant

good link @oxymoron thanks

Oroboros
    Participant

Come on kids, Biden is full blown Dementia Poster Boy.

He not even a man anymore.

The Empire of Lies entire shtick pivots around the Axis Mundi of you believing there is ‘a leader’ at work here.

There’s not, the Center is Hollow, it’s like a toxic chocolate Easter Bunny

There are only competing packs of rabid rabbits, biting each others asses, in a giant circular Lord of the Lies narrative.

Give it a rest with this nonsense about ‘sanity’, it’s never existed in humans since they fell out of the trees on to their heads.

Blinken and Nod discussing strategy against RussiaRussiaRussia

zerosum
    Participant

My definition of democracy and freedom is not the same as Biden

• Biden Confirms Why the US Needed This War (Lauria)

———–
    no one is talking about peace.
    • WWIII Has Begun – Gerald Celente (USAW)

————
    My definition of WWIII includes sanctions, missiles, propaganda, refugees, food insecurity, financial chaos, import&export black market
    ————

zerosum
    Participant

Play on words by main actors

Oscars Organizer Says It “Does Not Condone Violence” After Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock

White house says Biden did not mean to assassinate Putin

Michael Reid
    Participant

Thank you Oxy for linking the excellent video of Patrick Jones speaking with David Holmgren

From pandemic to war through a geo-ecological lens (with David Holmgren)

This conversation helped with me better appreciate world history and current events from the perspective of competition for energy and resources.

It also discussed how covid has driven people into two different groups. One group gets more freedom and more risk, the other gets more security and more constraints. There is a need to build an underground economy and permaculture may unite us. I found interesting the idea of the ecologically thinking philosophical farmer/forager.

Oroboros
    Participant

The credibility gap between Jen Psaki and María Zakharova is more like an gaping abyss.

Psaki is the pitiful imitation of Goebbels Lite, her head must spin all the way round in private just to juggle all the lies and walk back of lies on her plate.

Opinion by María Zakharova: BioBiden

https://thesaker.is/opinion-by-maria-zakharova-biobiden/

The litany of BioBiden and and his Metabiota coke whore son.

Asleep at the Wheel

Michael Reid
    Participant

I did manage to access the video through Oxy’s second comment link and navigating the site.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

The French government is in talks with energy company TotalEnergies to build a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal in the northern port of Le Havre, – and Red is asking, Do you suppose they will have this ready by fall?
    ————————————

Chances of that happening are equivalent to a single snowball lasting in hell for more than 15 seconds!

Projects like that – provided regulatory approvals required to build one are secure ahead – require about a year to engineer, about a year to procure necessary materials and machinery and at least 9 – 12 months of construction and, … and about six month to commission – pass it on to the operator to finally run it full time!

F.S.

Rover
    Participant

When emojis return then TAE is somewhat back to normal….🤔🤨🙂

zerosum
    Participant

Now, … go get some rubles to pay or lose the gas
    The Kremlin’s quick shooting down of the German economy minister’s comments and the G-7’s stance on the ruble came Monday via a Russian lawmaker to state-run RIA Novosti: “Russian lawmaker Abramov says G7’s refusal to pay in Russian rubles for gas will definitely lead to a halt in supplies.”

Clueless Honky
    Participant

@ Dr D Rich

I could be wrong, but I believe Michael Tracey’s piece deserves another piece before jumping to the conclusions you drew.

My best sense is that every “denunciation” of Trump in his article is an attempt by him to express the inner voice of your average un-thinking American PMC, and to then reduce that line of thinking to absurdity by contrasting how much more accurate it would be for those denunciations to be levelled at Biden.

My guess is that Tracey evolved out of a PMC family and background and is using his considerable skills to poke fun at that ideology from the inside.

That’s my take.

Noirette
    Participant

re. Assange. (prev. thread.)

I have never understood this about the Assange saga.

He was for so many years a ‘prisoner’ in the sene of constrained to the mini-diplo territory of the Ecuador Embassy in London.

Ok he was not, while there, beaten, starved, deprived, etc. Yet, in effect, locked up.

How come the Assange supporters, who have quite a bit of cash, clout, could not manage to exfiltrate him from that Embassy to some ‘neutral’ or ‘welcoming’ territory, for ex. to join Snowden in Russia, or to Switz. (which I was sure at for ex. 5 years ago, would not have given him up, maybe optimistic about that, there was a group lobbying to award Julian ayslum status…If he had showed up CH could not have refused him, imho…)

It wouldn’t have been hard to get him out, as presumably the Ecuadorian staff would have turned a blind eye, “we didn’t see anything, we don’t know, not our problem.” Easy: Julian, goobye.

Didn’t happen. Imho nobody even tried (?) He is left alone and now is a frail figure who marries yet still is persecuted and oppressed, in all ways ,with no let up, etc.

The Marriage is a kind of Spectacle, which imho does nothing to bolster Julian’s cause, though of course many will cheer, how wonderful: They Could Marry… and wow the lovely dress, heh?

Noirette
    Participant

>> Red., re. France wants to build floating LNG termimals.

This is all pie in the sky, as you know. No way Europe can compensate for lack of Russian Gas by NLG or any other means.

—> The facilities for delivery and transformation of NLG don’t exist, and can’t be built up as would cost too much, wouldn’t be performing / profitable, useful, furnish much / etc. Tapping any other deliveries from anywhere else won’t work either.

–Pipelines are fixed infrastructure, they were costly to build, built to last, basically, the only conduits that can ‘work.’–

Macron, a few months ago, floated a plan to build extra nuclear-power-plants, to compensate for ‘lacks’ of, in this case, electricity. The Greens Howled, but this was, on the face of it, seemingly, a reasonable prop, say. (GB is also planning extra nuclear.. afaik)

Switz. where I live, leaving a lot of detail out, is ‘independent’ for electrcity (it used to be a swing producer for France and Italy) via hydro and nuclear. It imports 50% of its energy, fossil fuels, used mostly for transport, home heating, some industrial.

Nuclear power plants require uranimum.

Where does that uranium come from? How is it mined, processed, delivered?

Idk, it bears looking into.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Knee jerk maybe. “Jump to” never and not so much
    Have you heard of synovial osteo-chondromatosis?

Your thoughtful explication might very well be right, but projecting your higher level analysis on to Tracey’s blank sleight might be unfair precisely because you are exactly what he is not, fair and overly generous with your projection.
    Counter-transference?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Re, LNG receiving terminal: … following should give one a general idea what it takes to build such a terminal, snip:

History[edit]
    Discussions about the project started in 2006. The project was originally developed by PGNiG through its subsidiary Polskie LNG S.A. In January 2008, SNC-Lavalin was chosen for the front-end engineering design.[1] The engineering, procurement and construction contract was signed with a consortium of Saipem, Techint, Snamprogetti, and PBG.[1][2] Construction started in March 2011.[3] After creation of Gaz-System and its separation from PGNiG, the newly created company took over the ownership of Polskie LNG S.A. The terminal was inaugurated by prime minister Ewa Kopacz on 12 October 2015.[4] The gas carrier has delivered the first order on 11 December 2015.[5] […]
    … rest:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Świnoujście_LNG_terminal

F.S., … been there!

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Assange marriage

His wife is an attorney. I am sure that there are some special rights that are accorded spouses that others don’t get — if Assange gets transferred to US prison system she should be able to visit, for example.

I have also figured that the marriage was for Assange’s emotional well-being. To know that a strong, intelligent, beautiful woman loves him, supports him, wanted children with him, is raising his children, etc., will help give him reason to live, on the hope that he may some day be released and have the life she promises him. (Beauty in this context is not a Hollywood show — it is an acknowledgement that Stella is valuable, on many different levels. And she values him.). It is one thing to live for the benefit of humanity — which is much of what Assange did in creating Wikileaks — and then be sacrificed for that. Being a martyr has its own allure when in the face of dehumanization. It is another to live for oneself, a spouse, and children. She promises that for Assange. It is a beautiful, tender gift. Sure, the wedding will be used by Assange’s family, friends, supporters and Wikileaks to engender support. But I believe that the fancy clothes and designer dress were for him, not for us; a non-verbal message: “Hang on, Julian. We love you. We are trying to get you out.”

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Oh, … and when we are talking about floating plants, … here is an example of a floating nuclear power plant:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_floating_nuclear_power_station

Anyway, … Western Europe, regarding its energy supply – other than from Russia – has placed itself in a perplexing and very difficult situation for a few years, at best! Self-im·mo·la·tion, …

F.S.

Susmarie108
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

A thoughtful and sensitive translation of the Assange marriage. Thank you for sharing your insightful “reading”.

Stella looked beautiful, with flowers, kids in kilts, family, a ceremony – for him. It created a valuable memory – for him. Protecting her beloved with an offering of Joy.

LOVE in all forms is potent medicine.

Oroboros
    Participant

The interview with David Holmgren, towards the end, where he is talking about the fossil fuel corner that Europe has been backed into.

His hunch is that the only way Europe will cope (painfully) is a forced crash course experiment in ‘renewable energy’ with Putin blamed for the whole thing.

The Owners were always going to do this to Europe, “They” wanted Europe to drastically cut back on fossil fuel resources long before the Ukraine operation.

Ukraine just provides perfect ‘cover’ for this to be forced on Eurotardistan as a ‘wartime’ deprivation (were all in this together Big Lie)

The Eurotards are going to be forced into buying ultra over-priced Empire of Lies LPG because their political ‘leaders’ are cowards and ass kissers and would never bite their US masters. Good little poodles, sit, roll over, beg.

Some are thinking, oh, this will all clear up by the Fall and Russia will relent on that ruble thing.

Hahahahaha! Seriously?

The Russians will rub Eurotardistan’s nose in gobshite before that ever happens. Gonna be a long cold hungry winter in Poodle Town.

The Empire of Lies wants to fight the Russians down to the last frozen starved Eurotard.

Better stock up now before the panic creeps in.

Oroboros
    Participant

The former core of a 20,000 strong Mariupol grouping of Azov units is now down to approx 2-3 thousand trapped in the Azov Steel Plant and surrounded.

It is now a Russian Air Force and thermobaric weapons shooting range.

Andrei Martyanov reports they are about to be annihilated at last.

Enormous amount of atrocities for the War Crimes Tribunal to deal with in Mariupol.

Members of the Russian Duma are submitting bills to legalize capital punishment in the run up to them.

zerosum
    Participant

Oroboros

Do you have links to your post?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

It occurred to me, after my last post, that the TPTB/TBTF + “The Anointed” & their sundry toadies, sycophants & lackeys triggered WWIII following the miraculous 2016 election that placed Trump on their throne ~ In effect a populist coups d’etat that caught them by surprise, off guard, which of course unleashed the mind virus known as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Before Trump was even elected, “The Anointed” broke laws at will (Hahahahaha) to undermine Trump, making Watergate look like the good ol’ days in U$ Empire Inc. ~ Obama, Biden, Hillary et al. were forced to advance, what is clear to any rational person now, a velvet gloved putsch with the clear objective & scope of destroying any/all middle class on planet earth…

The blatant theft of the 2020 election was one of the retaliations.

Indeed, an emerging neo-feudalism depriving ALL humanity of any upward mobility unless approved & controlled by the West’s Anointed gatekeepers, a dystopian future where “deplorables” & “useless eaters” will be persona non grata, rounded up like stray animals for disposal…

To fullfil this New World Order out of chaos, useful idiots were placed in positions of authority to create dissent among “We The People”, with controlled opposition bribed, blackmailed and/or otherwise corrupted to further protect & expand TPTB/TBTF’s vision of a neo-feudal Utopian end game.

Al-CIA-duh, various wars of foreign exploitation/destruction, 2001-2008 financial scam crisis, 2016 Trump, COVID-19, Ukraine et al. are all just surreptitious moves on “The Anointed” chess board in a game of life or death…

While so-called intelligent people were consumed by rabidly chasing their tails concerning illusionary liberal/conservative boogeymen, the narrative steadily advanced in the background, which presently is solidifying into a real reality that a growing percentage of humanity are NOW starting to comprehend ~ The limits have being stretched thin, will it soon reach the breaking point?

In truth, WWIII’s Axis of Evil is TPTB/TBTF & their “Anointed” vs. EVERYONE else ~ It is a multi-generational scheme posited by the owners’ think tanks & apparatchiks, executed by any & all willing to conspire to be on the “right” side of history…

Historical primer: The New World Order rose out of the ashes of the former USSR, an immovable object constraining an unstoppable force, ie the nuclear-tipped spear of the kleptocracy, with Russia reforming again as the annoyance to the global plan, thanks to Putin.

It is no accident (the conspiracy still has legs) that Trump’s annoyance was countered by “The Anointed” purposing RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! as the primary scheme to attack & destroy the Orange One’s annoyance to The New World Order, with a side of Ukraine corruption thrown in for obvious purpose (unless you’re brain dead or a NWO drone) ~ Deflecting blame onto an opponent to hide one’s crimes is a prime MO for lying scoundrels & assorted psychopaths.

Another wrinkle in the conspiracy was empowering pyschopaths, from the streets all the way to the halls of power, by suspending any and all laws constraining the “special” people (Hahahahaha), among other things (infanticide et al.), has ALWAYS been part & parcel of the NWO agenda. This real reality has given seed to an exponential growth of sociopath CULTures in the West, enabling/creating scofflaws chasing the carrot of Money for nuthin’, chicks for free

The question of the day, that EVERY human not Axis aligned should ask themselves, is this:

What psyop/propaganda lies have I been programmed with & are they still poisoning my perception?

For those that think there’s room enough for them too, on “The Anointed” life boats, do you really believe you can trust them with the Life, Health, Liberty & Possessions of you & your loved ones?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

War Games:

Zelensky says seeking peace ‘without delay’ in latest round of talks with Russia

A new set of talks between the Russians and Ukrainians are scheduled to begin in Turkey this week.

https://justthenews.com/world/zelensky-says-he-seeking-peace-without-delay-latest-round-talks

Horowitz: Moderna pushing high-dose shot for babies who are in no danger from COVID

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-moderna-pushing-high-dose-shot-for-babies-who-are-in-no-danger-from-covid

Heart Issues Detected Months After COVID-19 Vaccination: Study

https://www.theepochtimes.com/post-vaccination-heart-issues-detected-months-after-covid-19-vaccination-study_4364565.html

Kyrie Irving Says the Unvaccinated Need to ‘Stand Together’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/27/kyrie-irving-says-the-unvaccinated-need-to-stand-together

Oroboros
    Participant

@zerosum

Reminiscence of the Future

Andrei Martyanov’s Blog

He’s Russian with a degree in military studies and logistics I believe

https://smoothiex12.blogspot.com/

Oroboros
    Participant

Attorney Reiner Fuellmich and attorney Todd Callender

Just when you don’t think it can get more depraved and pervert.

Todd Callender is an attorney, deals with actuarial risk among other things.

Spoiler alert: Very grim stuff

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.