Debt Rattle March 8 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 8 2021

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Grete Stern Sueño No. 27: No destiñe con el agua 1951   • CDC: Face Masks Have Negligible Impact On Coronavirus Numbers (OAN) • Stay-at-Home Poli
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 8 2021]

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m pretty sure I would believe Pravda before I would believe anything I read or heard from “One America News”.

madamski cafone
    Participant

” “I personally find it difficult to imagine such a deeply entrenched political animal of the swamp variety facing any serious repercussion..” ”

Maybe it’s my native savage bloodlust, but I think someone is likely to shoot the old croc if he doesn’t hie himself to a nunnery soon. These were people’s parents and grandparents. Plus, with schools closed so long, likewise malls etc., where are spree shooters to get their kicks in?

It would be “funny” to see a drone swarm take out Harris, McConnel, Pelosi et al but leave Biden unharmed since he is himself harmless.

@ MIster Roboto

If the OANews said the earth orbited the sun, would you believe it? Even much of what the NYTimes and WaPo print is true. Same with AONews. Blinders are blinders no matter what you’re looking at.

%^&

The CDC is local and USA wants to get things moving again, so it uses powerful weasel words to move away from masks and such while keeping the covid bogeyman potentially still viable. The WHO is global and therefore remains more reserved, wanting maximum flexibility for itself. Weasel leverage.

The OAN piece links to the CDC report. So did I.

zerosum
    Participant

All under control …..
    a fourth wave
    In less than one year

Cause/Reasons: old and obese people that have money
    ——
    Five Distractions …..
    Cuomo

——
    Who will get food?
    The refugees or the soldiers ?
    Who will bury the dead?

zerosum
    Participant

How to burn oil
    An aerial video shows the destruction caused by the Russian (??? USA missiles were not good enough to do the job???) missile strikes on the fuel market in Al-Hamran in the eastern countryside of Aleppo, which was considered the second largest market for looted oil from #Syria’s oil fields occupied by the United States.

zerosum
    Participant

More distraction
    The Core Message of Meghan and Harry’s Oprah Interview: Racism

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Stay-at-Home Policy Is A Case Of Exception Fallacy (Nature)

The study “found no evidence that the number of deaths/million is reduced by staying at home,” and suggested that “regional differences in treatment methods” (instead of lockdowns) may better explain the differences in death rates.

Treatment methods such as prescribing ivermectin? (instead of proscribing ivermectin?)

In conclusion, using this methodology and current data, in ~ 98% of the comparisons using 87 different regions of the world we found no evidence that the number of deaths/million is reduced by staying at home. Regional differences in treatment methods and the natural course of the virus may also be major factors in this pandemic, and further studies are necessary to better understand it.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-84092-1

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• CDC: Face Masks Have Negligible Impact On Coronavirus Numbers (OAN)

The CDC’s takeaway from that study was different.

What are the implications for public health practice?
    Mask mandates and restricting any on-premises dining at restaurants can help limit community transmission of COVID-19 and reduce case and death growth rates. These findings can inform public policies to reduce community spread of COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7010e3.htm

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Doc Robinson
    Participant

My previous comment shows a graphic from that CDC report, with their summary that dumbs down the data and puts a different spin on it:

“In counties where states required masks,
    case and death rates slowed.”

“In counties where states allowed on-site restaurant dining,
    case and death rates sped up.’

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

CDC: Face Masks Have Negligible Impact On Coronavirus Numbers (OAN)
    Stay-at-Home Policy Is A Case Of Exception Fallacy (Nature)
    World On Brink Of Fourth Wave Of Coronavirus (Hill)
    Dutch Virologist Asks Cabinet For More Guts: “Open Terraces And Gyms” (P.)
    Pressure To Reopen Greek Society Mounts As Virus Holds (K.)
    Leaving UK Now Requires A ‘Special Validation To Travel’ (Calder)

Man, have I been experiencing a lot of peer pressure lately to get the Covid shot. The govt’s massive marketing campaign is stampeding the hypnotized herd into Big Pharma’s vaccine chute, and they are bewildered to see others standing on the sidelines not participating. “You have to get the shot if you want the pandemic to go away!”

Many thanks again to Dr. John Day for keeping us informed and prepared. I ordered my supply of the drug which-must-not-be-named, and feel more prepared. Now I can throw out my horse paste, since it is no longer needed. You didn’t hear it from me, but I could not in good conscience rest until my aged parents and other family members were provided with the same preparations as myself.

My parents, understandably, are quite confused. It doesn’t make sense to them that our government would condone the senseless murder of hundreds of thousands of people just so that pharma companies can sell profitable vaccines. For some reason they don’t remember Big Tobacco going down the rows of Congressmen handing out envelopes of cash before crucial legislative votes.

Here is a recent video from Dr. John Campbell which sheds more light on the efficacy of Ivermectin in fighting Covid. It’s based on a recent meta-analysis of all the available studies done around the world.

Dr Lawrie, Ivermectin video, Short Precise

What I’d like to know is when do the murder trials start? But I know that this is asking too much from a system that is already beyond redemption.

Noirette
    Participant

V. Arnold posted (prev thread):

The public education system in the U.S. is irreparably broken. The poor are sentenced to ignorance by a malfuntioning educational system.

Yes, for ex. Beyond inherited privilege, which sees the children of the rich attaining ‘well paid positions’ and so on, thru contacts, etc. – other reasons, factors, are well documented.

E.g. often mentioned as an emblematic ex. (correctly..). High-earner Silicon valley types don’t allow their children to have smart phones or tablets, at all. Zero. (I have read, not a far stretch .. know of one family where this rule is applied..) The children attend private schools following a Montessori line, or other ‘soft’ similar philosophies / educational principles.

The children mess with paints, play guessing games, sing (old fashioned!), write how they like, do ‘estimations’, and ‘discussions’ (math lessons), and so on. The teachers are not better trained / more benevolent, simply, the system is different.

The rich children are not subjected to skill-n-drill (rote learning perfomance when useless, though some is always obligatory, basic mental math, multiplication tables, reciting the alphabet, for ex.) and not punished or degraded for failure, as testing / marking ‘down’ / is avoided as it makes no sense. The kiddos aren’t treathened by violence, in the shape of scary drills, possible and real police interventions, etc.

The distractions of the EVIL You-Tube links for under 12-s (as just one ex.) can’t be viewed by these children. In their environment, the ppl around them talk and chat to them, like and accept them, ppl joke around, don’t have score-cards,

island raider
    Participant

Maxwell, can you please post a link to where you acquired Ivermectin?
    Thank you!

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Increasing the pressure to get vaccinated:

As of today, the CDC now says “Fully vaccinated people can visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing.” (This applies to non-healthcare settings.)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The CDC admits that this change in policy is being made to get more people to accept the vaccine. They also admit the decison is a judgement call (not simply and strictly following “the science”), where benefits may (or may not) outweigh the risks.

“Additionally, taking steps towards relaxing certain measures for vaccinated persons may help improve COVID-19 vaccine acceptance and uptake.”

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Raider,

Apologize if multiple posts show up. Removed the link to see if this one will post…

Here’s a link with instructions: https://swprs.org/why-ivermectin-works-and-where-to-buy-it/

I went through the Indiamart website and dealt with the company below, using PayPal for payment:

Anil Gangwani (Director)
    Kachhela Medex Private Limited
    Shop No. 403, 4th Floor, Panjwani Market, Near Teen Nal Chowk, Gandhi Bagh
    Nagpur – 440002, Maharashtra, India

upstateNYer
    Participant

@island raider: I also purchased the drug which cannot be named from the same place Maxwell did. Inexpensive. Easy process. Pleasure to deal with.

zerosum
    Participant

Dosage for ivermectin

//pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/
    A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness
    The trial included 72 hospitalized patients in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who were assigned to one of three groups: oral ivermectin alone (12 mg once daily for 5 days)
    A 5-day course of ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with mild COVID-19.

Similar articles

//pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33234158/
    Ivermectin to prevent hospitalizations in patients with COVID-19
    R-COVID19): a structured summary of a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
    Intervention group: patients who are randomized to ivermectin will receive the dose according to their weight (patients up to 80 kg will receive 2 tablets of 6 mg ivermectin; patients with more than 80 kg and up to 110 kg will receive 3 tablets of 6 mg of ivermectin; patients weighing more than 110 kg will receive 4 tablets of 6 mg ivermectin) the day they enter the study and the same dose 24 h after the first dose.

WES
    Participant

Cuomo is an old guard center Democrat. As such he is free to treat women any way he wants. That is what being a Democrat means. He has been banging women in the governors office for years! So there is no story here.

The real story is here. Obama is trying to get rid of Cuomo because he is considered a future threat to the left democrats. Why do you think all of these women are suddenly popping up out of nowhere? This is an Obama operation. Just like they are trying to get rid of Newsom in California.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Russia is just trying to eliminate the US oil middleman in Syria! Hit them in the wallet where it hurts!

WES
    Participant

Harry made the decision to not continue as a part of the “royalty” business.
    By stepping away from the royal franchise , he gave up his “title” as a prince.
    Expecting his children to still be princes and princesses is sour grapes.
    He made that decision for them.
    Do I feel sorry for him?
    NO!
    He is a very wealthy man married to avery wealthy woman.
    They have the money to do whatever they want.
    They get a shot at finding happiness, their way.

I do find it some what ironic that Harry who has never liked the media, is now using the media for his own purposes!

WES
    Participant

I don’t know why but whenever I see the words “approaching herd immunity”, I think “approaching maximum herd stupidity”!

cloudhidden
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Comments on the Meghan and Harry’s, and Oprah Interview
    Oprah never paid Meghan, ( Oprah’s company paid Meghan)
    Meghan never got paid. ( Meghan company got paid)
    Nobody lied.
    Everyone practiced the question and answers.
    Editing of the 2 hr show was well done to present the pre-crafted intended message..

zerosum
    Participant

cloudhidden
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/with-vaccinations-about-to-roll-out-b-c-health-officials-provide-update-on-covid-19-1.5941508
    I got distracted.
    This is big news.
    Big impact on getting a vaccine.
    A new outbreak of COVID-19 has been declared at the Cottonwoods Care Centre in the Interior Health region where staff and residents had already received vaccines, B.C’s provincial health officer announced Monday.

island raider
    Participant

Thank you Maxwell & upstateNYer!

VietnamVet
    Participant

The new corona outbreak in the vaccinated B.C. care center basically says that the virus is not going away, just like the other common colds. Vaccinated Vulnerables are at risk, if not from death, then long haul COVID. Stopping the transmission of the virus is proven to work. The Western for-profit healthcare system that makes its money from treating the sick, not preventing illness, is and will continue to be an utter failure.

Ben Franklin stated the fact; “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Winterize Texas natural gas facilities this summer before more Texans die in the next Polar Vortex. Prevention works but cuts into corporate profits.

A functional national public health system that cares for all Americans is needed now. Safely isolate the infected. Require universal testing. Contact trace the virus. Form work and school bubbles. Find and fund alternative treatments. Universal healthcare will cost less than the current system, if professional administrators are cut out of the scheme.

Jail corporate criminals. Thirty-eight Tyson Foods meat packers died from coronavirus — “twice as many deaths as any other meatpacking company”.

Government by and for the people must be restored.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.