Debt Rattle March 9 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 9 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Marjory Collins “Crowds at Pennsylvania Station, New York” 1942   • WikiLeaks Says Just 1% Of #Vault7 Covert Documents Released So Far (RT) • US
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 9 2017]

zerosum
    Participant

I’m glad/lucky not to be living in Greece.
    Zero sum

Nassim
    Participant

With all the fakery being exposed on an almost daily basis, I wonder how long it will take before the real story behind 9/11 and the identity of the real perpetrators becomes common knowledge.

I don’t think Wikileaks will be the source as it is obvious that they release nothing seriously implicating the USA’s principal ally in the Middle East. A bit like Sherlock Holmes and the dog that didn’t bark. 🙂

Nassim
    Participant

Ken Barrows & pstevens3307,

My apologies for the late reply – due to other commitments and the time-difference. I think this might interest you:

There were at least 60 peer-reviewed scientific papers published in 2016 demonstrating that Today’s Warming Isn’t Global, Unprecedented, Or Remarkable.

In any case, the money is being turned off and in due course we will see fewer scare stories in the media.

Does anyone remember some of the fads we have had in the last 20 years? Hydrogen economy, corn ethanol, renewable energy etc. I am sure I am missing few more things.

Nassim
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.