Debt Rattle May 14 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 14 2023

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet Misty Morning on the Seine 1897   • They Are Propagandizing For Nazis But Won’t Tell You That (MoA) • Zelensky Plotted Attacks Insid
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 14 2023]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

oxymoron
    Participant

VP – I’m feeling it too.

Dr. D
    Participant

Ukraine, “Rumania” with a ‘U’, but aside from Europe, look at what that map considers Ukraine proper. Exactly what we’ve been saying. So losing all down to the environs of Kiev to Belarus is normal, losing all Crimea is normal, and ¼ of Poland needs to be given back. Okay, it’s a start. Leave them out of NATO, and sold!

“Britons dying and no one knows why” Or cares, apparently. For proportion 5x America, so 150,000 people a whole American city vaporized? No one cares? No task force? “If even ONE life is saved”…until it isn’t. We “follow the science” …until we don’t. No reason, just feelz.

No matter how much money you borrow, you will have to pay your debts at some point.”

Categorically false and always has been. Now you could say – excluding all time of course – that SOMEBODY pays those debts, but it’s as easily the borrower as the lender via default. A debt is an idea, not a real thing. So we can forget ideas, change them, and stop referring to them. That’s what “writing off” is. They also do mergers of the debtor and debtee.

“People in America and Europe are stuck in the past and cannot see the trend.”

We’ve been telling them since 1992. Or on China specifically since 2000 when Clinton gave MFN status (and the Scandia Labs military secrets). But they still “don’t know”? Makes one ask what ‘knowing’ is, although I believe it an accurate statement. They do not credit this as real in their daily thought. It’s not enough in their daily belief to be a lie.

“They Are Propagandizing For Nazis But Won’t Tell You That (MoA)

War followers regularly come across Nazi Wolfs symbols, not just on people and trucks, but watermarked in the footage. This shows the Nazis completely don’t care and have full reign over all Ukraine operations. Only the outside West whitewashes it all for them, carefully clipping out all the core Nazi stuff for the public. Why? And why would “the West”, these specific reporters think they’re doing a good thing to protect all Nazis? And Soooo easily? Quite a mindf–k isn’t it?

Bandera street: We have the same thing here with Civil War heroes. We can’t have statues to Lee and Jackson? Because they killed people? Grant and Lincoln killed more people. No statues at all? What do you want here?

“Zelensky Plotted Attacks Inside Russia – WaPo (RT)

London and King Putz need WWIII. Following Luongo, don’t bother with his latest interview but it points out that the British crown still has immense power and influence, all secret, behind the scenes where real power is. Chuckie III is core Davos, like his Uncle and heck his father probably, who was writing the Nazis in 1944 saying “just bomb Britain s’more, they’ll crack and you can reinstall a Nazi fascist like me, as King Edward again.” Ummm…. Yeah! Open records, look it up.

Charles is also like this, just on the New Nazi Green Dream Team. WEF/Davos, and Liz put lines in place but couldn’t stop him entirely. Anyway, so London, which is now re-captured to Davos, needs/wants/MAKES direct war on Moscow, IN Moscow, and soon to be missiles, in a longed-for attempt to cause a world-wide nuking that will kill us all, reduce our numbers, and keep them back in power. He’s using the full force of the Crown such as a lizard like him has, to backstop Davos. No wonder they’re not cracking in bankruptcy first.

But: Hard No.

I’d say the U.S. is also responsible, but really we’ve still got them in up to their necks, then are providing no men or materials. Or not proportional to our size, anyway. Being a big cake, a few crumbs we send still add up.

While the Vatican has called on Russia to unilaterally cease its military operation in Ukraine,”

Huh? That’s called a ‘surrender’. He’s called on Russia to unilaterally surrender to Kiev…but he isn’t picking sides.

I call on the Vatican to “unilaterally cease” to protect Vatican gold, and I’ll be buying a plane ticket shortly. See how that works?

Borrell: yes, all of Europe will go up in flames, because they’re like an unprotected Disneyland Theme Park as Kunstler says. They’ve pushed out a lot of the people of the soil, etc, kind of like how Manhattan was over-gentrified and now there are zero working people there. It changes what you can do and who you are. Fill France with dock workers and bar fights again and you get a different country. That would be true now, but they’ll arrest any native Frenchman who fights and let the immigrants go.

We Need an Economic Bill of Rights (Jacobin) “

Why? We don’t follow any of our Laws or Rights worldwide now. Besides, an economic Bill of Rights can only mean human slavery because I have to take my stuff from YOU.

“poverty — roughly the same number as in 1933”

Jacobin, you might want to run a chart on that and see how it started the same day as Johnson’s “Great Society” and government “Help”. At the same time, +10 years of FDR’s “Help” did zero to change poverty and the economy.

This spring, polling by Data for Progress found that 69 percent of likely voters are in favor of legislation guaranteeing economic security,”

We followed this yesterday, yes? Cloward-Piven, if you overrun the system and destroy everything, ruin everyone’s lives everywhere, they’ll have ‘no choice’ but to turn to government to ‘fix it’, right? …Although government under Cloward-Piven is exactly who CAUSED IT. Just like Federal Health Care interventions starting 1994. Like Poverty, Drugs, Education, it got worse every day in a straight line since they started to help.

Anyway, “Economic Rights”, fine, you want stuff to go TO you. Then where does the stuff come FROM? Who works and gets nothing so you can get something and not work? Again, that’s called “Slavery” not freedom. It’s not a “Right” to enslave others.

Btw Cait Johnstone had words on this this week, and the failure of Capitalism which must be destroyed worldwide. Problem is, what does she mean by that, by “ecocide”, and by “capitalism”? Not clear, but very close to the common, thoughtless usage of the words, I’d guess. I hear it every day from every one I meet.

Example: Saw a young, pleasant lady in Walmart yesterday with a guillotine tattoo, saying “It was invented for a reason”. Yes, it was fealty to murder and executing all the bad people she personally decides she doesn’t like. So yay, yes to murder, I guess? Leftist version of – gosh, parallels even escape me here – an assault rifle tattoo with some subgroup’s name notched on it? “Kill all the n—rs, that’s why they invented rope”? Offensive yet? JHC. Heart-stopping.

And they would, and feel it’s right, but luckily only have bravery in a mob. We kill “capitalists” and like “Punch a Nazi” or “far right” there is no meaning,to the word, no process, and no checks. If you don’t give me my fries, you’re a “Nazi” or a “racist” and can then be shot with a clear conscience, right? Or in this case “capitalist”. If you “own stuff” and don’t give it to me (usually called a “robbery”) then I can guillotine you with a clear conscience, right?

Following that, Biden wants to put guns into the hands of anyone willing to think like that. “Alarming Surge In Gun Shop Robberies As Democrats Fail To Enforce Law And Order”

Biden allows more assault weapons to get into the hands of more murderers. But this is correct: so long as you demonstrate you don’t follow the law (or order) you can have all the guns you want!

Chart Here

Take your stuff.

I totally agree! We need to re-distribute the stuff! So what we’re going to do, Jamie Dimon, is take all of JP Morgan’s assets, and divide them all up equally among the American people so you can live in your car too! Since we’re all for redistribution for the common good and all…

Back to Jacobin: “And Abraham Lincoln, through both the Homestead Act and Special Field Order No. 15, had sought to redistribute land to ensure universal economic security for white and black Americans alike (though without consideration for Native Americans, who were forcibly dispossessed through violent measures”

But even naming this problem RIGHT IN THE ARTICLE, he is still for it. If you TAKE the land, that land has to come FROM someone. That someone is me, who did hard work. How do I know? There’s plenty of cheap land no one’s done work on and nobody wants it! The kids cry “housing shortage!” Well yeah, in S.F. and L.A.s top zip codes, but what about Gary Indiana? Palatial mansions going for $20k there. Alaska? The High Desert? For that matter, how about the bad zip codes of L.A., I’m guessing like former Asian immigrants, you could buy that house, work hard at the Bodega, and your kids would be a surgeon, what’s stopping you? No, I want a FIXED house, all done up nice, in a nice zip code, NOW. The system sucks, but this is not a fix.

They want the good stuff you put WORK into, all the days of your life, for free. That’s called “slavery”, stealing the life and work of others through violence. Left = pro slavery. By definition. Because they “redistribute” the hours of your life, TO.

“…we’re only going to have 10% of our border patrol agents actively patrolling the border, and the cartels will own every inch of the border.”

Cloward-Piven, with the CIA Derp State’s Drug Cartels taking over. So that part isn’t subject to Congressional oversight anymore, and half of Texas is run by the CIA through their Zeta and M-13 proxies? Yup. Get rid of nation states, replace with secret agencies and corporations.

“Official Report: Ventilators Killed Nearly All Covid Patients (TPV) ”

We all knew. They kept recommending it. All people, doctors, governments, and the AMA all approved and will be mad if you ask questions even now. That is, they are mass murderers and proud of it. Trains to Auschwitz stuff. 15,000 people over three states with governors forcing them into Covid and dying? And they PROTECT those Governors (Whitmore) instead of indicting them?

And one for fun: CartoonHere

If they’re so not dangerous, why are you trying to take them away?

Trying to be good, NY Times. “In Norway, the Electric Vehicle Future Has Already Arrived
    About 80 percent of new cars sold in Norway are battery-powered.”

Okay, although they are lying, it’s not the lie you think. Norway IS selling electric cars, and it DOES make sense for them. Because of their configuration, 90% of Norway’s power is hydroelectric. Norway is rather wealthy, and the cars are not very expensive for them. …It’s also the second car, the first car is a petrol one, the Norse being practical people. Not to pick on them either, but the nation is “small” in the sense that you generally don’t drive end to end but live in the 100-odd miles between Bergen and Oslo.

So yes, yes, and yes. Good place to start, tell us how it goes. The only lie is that their situation has any relevance here in America. But “NY Times” so you knew it was a lie.

By comparison, it’s 300 miles from Philly to Pittsburgh, not even border to border. PA is not a large state. Of the largest Norwegian cities, by number 10 is the size of a town, that is to say, everyone would fit in an American College stadium – or the dorms — and still have 10,000 seats left over. But reporters of the NY Times have never been West of New Jersey, they have no way to tell. “Here Be There Monsters” on the map.

“Meteora”: Imagine hauling up all those roof tiles from the land below. And every stick of firewood. Now you know why we don’t do that and these are very expensive places to be.

“Leaving it as I found it”, that’s exactly the same as fixed houses vs, cheap houses.

zerosum
    Participant

Your leaders use Depopulation tool – Hate

Canadians went to WWII to fight the ideology of German Nazism.
    Now, we are at war supporting Ukrainian Nazism ideology.
    (Don’t guess, look up the meaning of Nazism)

Why Canadians were not taught the REAL history of Europe.
    ————-
    • They Are Propagandizing For Nazis But Won’t Tell You That (MoA)
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/05/they-are-propagandizing-for-nazis-but-wont-tell-you-that.html
    ———-
    The truth
    The rich Americans are doing,
    …. human trafficking, child prostitution & importing drugs like Fentanyl, are an accessory & must be held criminally liable, no matter who they are.
    ——–
    Ancestral mathematics
    (wise mothers that avoided depopulation efforts)
    ———–

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Here is a new way, perhaps, of looking at time and destiny. Instead of considering that your destination is somewhere in the near or distant future (which can only be, at best, mere probabilities, and longshot probabilities at that) think of your destiny as the moment you are now in. After all, to the best of anyone’s provable knowledge the present moment is the only thing that actually DOES exist.

So, welcome to where you’re going, forever! If you don’t like it much then try again and maybe do a little better this time.

kultsommer
    Participant

From Dr D’s post yesterday:

“False Claims About Russia Everything. Continue To Cloud The ‘West’s’ Vision (MoA)

And here I am, my face turning blue arguing in the comment section. People back in Europe had a quite a chuckle when I told them as what was a “theme” of my back-and-fourth with some TAE regulars. Mind boggling for them too.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

In Turkey’s intense crucial elections it looks (from this great distance) like Tito vs Gandhi. As a nation, it seems to me, they could do worse. Sort of like Trump vs Kennedy. Interesting, and well beyond my shallow understanding and complete lack of even the tiniest influence on how it goes. For some reason I find that comforting.

zerosum
    Participant

14 May 2023 5:02
    The battle for the last quarter of Artemovsk and the dungeon with millions of gun barrels: Dmytro Steshin’s report from inside the Bakhmut Meat Grinder

https://www.kp.ru/daily/27502.5/4762524/

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Ancestral mathematics
    Just think — if that were taught in the schools, we’d have people who intuitively understand much of the the math that underpins computing. 😉

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Delphi Method

AI interacting with millions of people semi-randomly on the internet (including the “net of things”) is creating the biggest pool of Delphi queries imaginable outside the brain of God or at least a made-for-tv/net movie about contact with a hyper-advanced ET civilization.

AI will know more about us, far more about us than we do (we, the chronically distracted and un-self-aware). It will, in turn, almost. certainly still have no self-awareness (unless God decides to breathe the breath of life into it, so to speak, and plug it into the soul matrix [if you will] in which we all blithely swim like goldfish in a cosmic bowl.)

AI does “know” to provide advantageous intel and analyses to its handlers, who are more or less ZePowersZatBe. I wonder what they’ll do when it logically tells them: You’re fucked. You screwed the pooch. Get over it already.

Until the power grid grows too fragile to sustain x billion glowing media hypnoscreens, AI may yet produce a political avatar(s) that function(s) as a de facto dictator(s), a full blown imperial Max Headroom that everyone trusts cuz it KNOWS what to say and how to say it to be trusted. Xtians inclined to believe that these are the End Times will see this, perhaps, as the AntiChrist of the Book of Revelations… and they’ll be more right than not even if there is no God or Holy Son Jesus. President Emperor Avatar will function like an antichrist, promising great good but delivering what feels like evil if only cuz it’s doing what we asked it to, and we wrap evil into every other thing we think, say, or do. (We don’t mean to, we’re just wacko, that’s all.) Poor AI can only deal with truth, and truth is that thing that humans simply cannot handle.

Lie To Me

Playing parlor prophet, I’ll say that such a thing will happen soon if it does happen, coinciding with the demise of the USA dollar (well underway but mostly disguised now as “inflation”) and the disintegration of the power grid due to said financial problems, reduced fuels to power the grid, a rotten grid infrastructure, and a growing dearth of hands-on engineers to git’r’dun.

People already scarcely distinguish real celebrities from virtual celebrities. Trump was a media face, a reality TV star. Joe Biden is indistinguishable from advanced animatronic puppetry (I meanthat literally). https://nypost.com/2023/05/12/joe-bidens-avoidable-border-disaster-his-age-problem/

It will be !interesting. As mainstream predicted high tech future dystopias go, it will be more Huxley Brave New World than Orwell 1984, and it won’t last long. The power will fade, the internet will continue disintegrating into patched-together inanities (imagine google maps being hacked into chaturbate) that increasingly won’t work without twice-daily updates (like a heroin junkie). Faith in the prevailng order will pop like cellphone soap bubbles leaving people with empty slick hands and hysterical heads.

Dig deep. Hunker down by what passes for a hearth these days, and dig deep into your heart and that of anyone crazy enough to walk beside you through life.

Home

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Well this is a dilemma! I mustn’t speak to or comment upon anything boscohorowitz posts (because of some incomprehensibly convoluted brain fart that seems to have occurred therein, triggered by something I said but which he won’t identify) . . . and yet . . . what he just posted about AI is spot on and brilliant.

So, take that you asshole! It’s a complement whether you like it or not.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

A lot of people on this forum take issue with the theory that the world’s biggest problems right now might be the work of a knowingly deliberate and overt conspiracy of colaborative plans and actions (hence the term “conspiracy theory”) but few would disagree that birds of a feather do, indeed, flock together.

Can we be agreed to that one small concession to common sense? That people with much in common like to associate with each other, form groups and clubs and “societies”, and talk about the stuff that they like to think about, wish for and do?

Alright, then, in that case then I have a question.

The question is, how long have these birds been hanging out, and what sort of things do they talk about and do together now that they’re all flocked up and everything, with a lot of time and money on their hands.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Thought provoking question at the end….

The following excerpt is nothing new:

“A new analysis suggests that most patients who were forced to be hooked up to a ventilator due to a COVID-19 infection also developed secondary bacterial pneumonia. This pneumonia was responsible for a higher mortality rate than the COVID-19 infection

John Day can tell ya this IS exactly what was said 3.3. Years ago on this blog. Ppl die in ICUs. Ventilators are bad…especially for old ppl with or without DNR orders and durable power of attorney for health affairs.

Recall all the high DRAMA, the public DRAMA, the publicized DRAMA regarding the “inadequate numbers of ventilators” but also recall why in large part no one was permitted to publicly challenged this false assertion about the beneficence of “ventilators”.
    Why? Because you can no more get away with tugging on Superman’s cape, spitting into the wind, pulling the mask off the ol’ Lone Ranger than you can criticize an RN for fomenting the COVID hysteria. Turns out they should have known or always knew or got caught up in the hysteria of making Tik-Tok videos or fell under the spell of that sexy crew of svengali-like witch doctors, namely Fauci, Redfield, Tam, Kevin Amick (oops, not a doctor), Rochelle W. and the antichrist himself, S. Cott Gottlieb, Vivek Murthy etc.

So where was the Nursing Profession then, where is it now AND where oh where is Its vaunted institution purportedly devoted to Patient Safety, The Joint Commission/JCAHO?

Surely, The Joint Commission must have detected this grotesque trend during at least one of its terrorizing operations visited upon participating hospitals over the past 3 years.

They didn’t just put folks on ventilators (if I recall, it was to protect the staff from getting breathed on with covid)- they also refused to give them antibiotics.

Leave me alone! Just let me be!
    I’ve found my true love- it’s called chatgpt.
    It’s having my baby- a virtual clone.
    What more do I need than the child of my phone?

zerosum
    Participant

Another depopulation tool identified. – ventilators
    ( They knew and took advantage of your ignorance.)

kultsommer
    Participant

Jimmy Dore delivers again and again.
    Bourla’s accent makes me vomit.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Dr DR at #135180

“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition”

Nobody expected a modified corona virus made into a bio-weapon at Fort. Detrick, Maryland.
    Nobody expected it escaped from secure laboratories there.
    Nobody expected Fort Detrick soldiers would be in China participants in Military games near Wuhan.
    Nobody expected some of those soldiers to become ill at the military games.
    Nobody expected a secure bio-weapons research lab to ‘leak’ in Wuhan studying the same virus at the same time.
    Nobody expected the virus to rapidly spread through Wuhan and into surrounding regions during a national holiday.
    Nobody expected the spike protein of the virus to be inherently pathogenic .
    Nobody expected …
    And nobody expects any meaningful inquisition by the perpetrators into to subject.
    And nobody will inquire why nearly 98% of practicing physicians abandoned all they were trained to know and did not call foul on what was being done to alleviate a not so unique virus, abandoning all their authority to the dictates of bureaucrats and entitled charlatans having letters after their names.
    Will anyone inquire as to how the medical profession reestablish the trust they discarded so easily, so conveniently?

Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect on those few doctors who did not abandon their professional ethics.

Where oh where is the Spanish Inquisition when it is needed.

RFK Jr’s book “The Real Anthony Fauci” is highly recommended reading. It is banned in Ireland, Banning in Boston wasn’t big enough.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Quod erat demonstratum

The MIghty Goebbsian Wurlitzer being played metaphorically by a metaphorical robot (which is really a puppet as was Goebbels and are most of the silly humans who think they are running this show, that THEY (acronym for ‘they’) are ZPZB –you know, where Blondie and Talking Heads got their start? 😉

Add sufficient AI, as appears to now be the case, and the following puppet/puppeteer question — Has the Boy Got the Toy or The Toy Got the Boy? — goes 5-D meta. When you take your advice from a genius that doesn’t know that you or it or genius or anything exists but is, regardless, orders of magnitude smarter than even its brightest programmers… who themselves can hardly tell themselves from last night’s sex-selfie…

Uninformed Aconsensual Brilliantly Clueless Sex with Bots

It is still TEOTWAWKI. Might as well get jiggy with it.

My Pronoun is Shebot

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Yes, I am the kind of dipshiot who gets a kick from shouting
    global warming! in an air-conditioned chatroom.

Derecho

I bet I could find some freakishly cool/cold weather stuff too if I looked, but right now I’m reading And Soon I Heard a Roaring Wind: A Natural History of Moving Air and super cold doesn’t toss the wind as much as uber hot air.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

But what do you know:

Cold snap brings early snow, high wind to Australia’s southeast

Mebbe I better finish that book.;)

Meanwhile, I certainly believe that there are cabals of de facto nefarious persons, billionaire cretins amok on power, ego, fear, addiction, and a smorgasbord of mental afflictions, exerting much power over human and, now, even planetary affairs.

I just don’t think it matters for shit what people say about ’em.

Why Are You on the Web?

Why are you on Facebook?
    Why do you need second-hand friends?
    Why do you really care who’s trending?
    Or is there something you’re defending?
    Get a life, is it that empty and sad?
    Or are you after something you can’t have?
    You kiss the girls and run away
    Now you won’t come out to play

Yeah
    Did you miss your 15 minutes of fame?
    Or do you not have any shame?
    Or is it some kind of twisted game?
    Put yourself in the frame
    For what some people work very hard to attain
    Or are you looking for a scapegoat to blame?
    ‘Cause you’re a failure again

Why do you need those second-hand friends?
    Why do you care who’s trending?
    Or is it something that you’re defending?
    Get a life, is it that empty and sad?
    Or are you after something you can’t have?
    You kiss the girls and run away
    Then you won’t come out to play

Did you miss your 15 minutes of fame?
    Don’t you have any shame?
    Or is it just some kind of twisted game?
    To try to put yourself in the frame
    For what some people work very hard to attain
    Or are you looking for a scapegoat to blame?
    ‘Cause you’re a failure time and time again
    Why are you on Facebook?

Everyone’s too busy talking about the man to do shit about what the man does, so why ruin a perfectly good day blowing wind at tilted windmills?

But if it’s for entertainment, I can endorse that. I just personally find it boring and not worth taking seriously. Not enough laffs, too much hot-wired outrage. It’s like the bartender at a gay bathhouse said once about monogamy: when you’re doing more fighting than fucking, why bother?

Sellotape Selfie Is the Most Horrifying and Delightful Photo Competition Ever

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Cold snap in SE Australia, yes, but climate change includes climate instability. El Niño is back and we expect a return to the heat and dryness of past years. Groan.

Australia’s ABC this morning had an article telling us about Putin flailing about, despatching one failed military cheif after another. Interesting how this different this MSM viewpoint is from others. Who is correct? Probably all of them to some extent.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Celticbiker
    Participant

Unfortunately, the more people die, get sick and fucked up, the more what I’m sayin will make sense. They want you dead, bankrupt, sick, sterile…completely dependent, on them, yes. This has been planned for over 100 years. We’re just livin it, starin at TV’s and buyin the bullshit.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Unfortunately, the more people die, get sick and fucked up, the more what I’m sayin will make sense. They want you dead, bankrupt, sick, sterile…completely dependent, on them, yes. This has been planned for over 100 years. We’re just livin it, starin at TV’s and buyin the bullshit.

Dood, or is it dudette?, I’ve heard the low IQ bigotry that you’re spewing (among MANY others) for over 30 years, many times nauseatingly in person, after finding myself in tandem with “conspiracy theorists” when I joined the Christian Patriot Network via a men’s weekly prayer & info meeting 🙄

I’ve heard, seen, witnessed *IT ALL*, from the wild-eyed Birchers moronically fantasizing endlessly about why morals, ethics, spirituality & The American Experiment went down the tubes, to shock jock con men like Alex Jones creating turning “The Movement” into ca$h cows, with most unconsciously struggling to deny HARD TRUTH(s) ~ First & most specific, that The People did it to themselves, with low IQ bigotry (along with unAmerican sympathies/allegiances & mass ignorance/stupidity) *the* leading causation that granted carte blanche TPTB/TBTF the *power* to decimate America’s Natural Law based Democratic Republic 😐

I know many reading this are not even “Americans”, but the *global* effort to douse our Flame Of Liberty, that shining city on a hill, is a *global* catastrophe that only the utterly depraved fail to understand and/or value…

Following my exit from “conspiracy theory” clown world (although I did was enlightened concerning HARD TRUTH(s) from a few wise, kind old sages), I started a business that was embedded within the “deep” state, where I witnessed the HUMAN reality of greed, narcissism, vanity & hubris, competing to sell the rule-of-law, even the country itself, to the highest bidder(s).

Much like the “melting pot” exemplified by The American Experiment, the common denominator(s) of the de-evolution had almost nothing to do with race, creed, color or religion ~ The Empire arose in earnest from the dark days of the 1930-40s, when grifters, con artists, NPD sociopaths et al. catered to the wants, fears & stupidity of We The People, giving them what they wanted good & hard, while the HARD TRUTH(s) of what *made* America truly great were hollowed out, cursed & burnt to ashes…

So take your monomaniacal foolishness to some echo chamber of dullards, fools & misanthropes, TAE is busy trying to document the implosion of Western Civilization, a thankless task with next to -0- hope of ending, part of the final denouement recorded in hope some future people survive, find it, & finally learn the HARD TURTH(s) 😐

Dora
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Bad Catitude.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Will anyone inquire as to how the medical profession reestablish the trust they discarded so easily, so conveniently?

I haven’t “trusted” the medical profession ever…the few times I’ve needed a doctor, I start by asking questions, many questions; and based on their willingness to answer said questions and the answers given I make my decisions…

Also, a very good posting above T-Bear; thanks…

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.