Debt Rattle May 19 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 19 2018

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Landscape with Couple Walking and Crescent Moon 1890   • Train Crash Preview (Mauldin) • Bear Market Repo’s (Roberts) • Mushroom
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 19 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

It appears there are things going on in the western world that extend beyond the reach of the U.S.. Actually, that’s not quite true; but may be true in the not too distant future; if all of the affected countries are resolved to make it so!
    The U.S. dollar is under attack from the M.E., the EU, South America, and Asia.
    The world has had enough.
    Trump is so outrageous as to be painted as a harlequin on the world stage.
    Surely a disturbing figure to the drivers of the hegemon.
    The exposed Bolton is now neutered/ineffectual on the world stage.
    Oddly enough; there may be a single ray of hope…maybe…
    Or, rather, have I lost my mind?

seychelles
    Participant

“Similarly in the UK we have transplant patients as well, as soon as you whack them on immunosuppressants they start coming down with fungal infections.”

Modern medicine as a vehicle for short-term gain and long-term pain. Short-term compassion and long-term weakening of human biological resilience by not letting natural selection operate without impediment. Once the great rebalancing occurs, human beings will truly be on their own again, dealing the best they can with their winnings in the great genetic dice-roll of conception and whatever their cognitive abilties can muster up, hopefully in a Logostic manner. It will be a better world. Don’t mess with Mother Nature.

TheFatman
    Participant

“At some point, the major central banks of the world and their governments will do the unthinkable and agree to “reset” the debt. How? It doesn’t matter how, they just will. They’ll make the debt disappear via something like an Old Testament Jubilee. I know that’s stunning, but it’s really the only possible solution to the global debt problem.” Mauldin

Unfortunately Mr. Mauldin you are very wrong. The debt will NOT be forgiven. It will be settled in LAND. The American People, through the US Government, owns a LOT of land, that land has lots of resources, when the bankers come to collect the bill, and we cannot pay, our politicians will settle up by giving our land to the bankers. Watch and wait, this has been planned for quite a while now.

VietnamVet
    Participant

There will be debt jubilee. Either a disastrous crash or the nationalization of the banks (Government auditors telling Oligarchs which good loans they can keep and which ones need to be written off the books since no one has paid any interest on them). Since an orderly write down means the Elite won’t be as rich as they think they are, I doubt this can be done rationally. To see an example of Oligarchs behaving badly just look at Jeff Bezos and Donald Trump. The 2008 crash indicates the New Deal was a fluke of luck. After the next Crash, the little people will have to deal with either a world at war or living on the cash on hand or bartering.

Nassim
    Participant

V. Arnold,

I must have missed this. How has John Boton been exposed? Everyone always knew that he wanted to bomb anyone who is not on bended knee. What is new?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nassim
    The world. One by one they’re refusing to bend the knee.
    Bolton can puff and bluster all he likes; he’s done, IMO.
    Germany and France are fed up with U.S. sanctions which hurt them more than Russia.
    Russia is doing quite well and becoming truly self sufficient.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.