Debt Rattle May 21 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 21 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Herri met de Bles Landscape with Saint Christopher 1535 – 1545   • Israel-Palestinian Ceasefire Comes Into Force (Y!) • Celebrations In Gaza As C
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 21 2021]

Michael Reid
    Participant

I have been busy doing heavy physical work the last few days and it has resulted in lots of thinking but no time to read the comments properly.

At this point I am thinking:

The western governments seem to be finically bankrupt and their fiat currencies may collapse but before that happens the elite wish to bankrupt the majority of the citizens so all the hard real assets made be acquired at bankruptcy pricing using the fiat currency. The next step seems to be privatization of government services, reduction or elimination of entitlements (welfare, health care, pension/old age security), exchange of public assets in exchange for debt reduction etc. Also a lifetime reducing mRNA injection for many assists achieving the above goals.

I can visualize this with the big reset Newfoundland is contemplating. Also if a government gets its money completely cut off, all of those on government pensions and occupying hospital beds will be facing some serious rationing.

Any thoughts?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Any thoughts?

I can’t say I have/know the answers, but; one thought is to have zero debt.
    I mean this in a literal sense; zero debt, period.
    It is said that the U.S. can’t go bankrupt because the USD is “the” world’s reserve currency…and can print all the money it needs
    That may or may not be true…I do not believe it to be true.
    Another point you speak to is money as fiat; it most surely is a fiat currency and as such may be worthless if everything goes shit.
    Gold and silver will always have value…gold has 5,000 years of history behind it…
    Both gold and silver are available as coins in many country’s currencies around the world.
    Some knowledgable people claim that is the best form of precious metals…
    But, for me, the most important first step is to achieve a 100% debt free existance…
    Gold and/or silver come after that…IMHO…
    Hope that helps…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Herri met de Bles Landscape with Saint Christopher 1535 – 1545

The art today is awesome and the subject interesting; St. Christopher, who may not have actually existed…
    His most famous legend tells that he carried a child, who was unknown to him, across a river before the child revealed himself as Christ. Therefore, he is the patron saint of travelers, and small images of him are often worn around the neck, on a bracelet, carried in a pocket, or placed in vehicles by Christians.
    wiki

Germ
    Participant

@ V Arnold

I second your thoughts about precious metals.

Stay away from ‘paper’ silver and gold – ex, GLD and SLV ETFs and any other form of paper contracts that claim underlying gold. Only buy physical.

In the UK Sovreigns and Brittanias are capital gains tax free as they are considered to be ‘legal tender’
    I’ve used these guys: https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/

For those of you fortunate enough to be able to own substantial amounts then use these guys:
    https://www.goldmoney.com/

I’m not giving financial advice, and I certainly have no financial interest in either of the above, but I have had good experiences with them both.

Good luck weathering the impending financial storm everyone – it’s going to be one for the ages.

Germ
    Participant

Blood taken from kids before the COVID19 pandemic contains memory B cells that bind SARSCoV2, a new study finds. The results highlight prominence of early childhood B cell clonal expansions and cross-reactivity for future responses to novel pathogens.

“Shared B cell memory to coronaviruses and other pathogens varies in human age groups and tissues”

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/372/6543/738

Germ
    Participant

Scientists working at Canada’s highest-security infectious-disease laboratory have been collaborating with Chinese military researchers to study and conduct experiments on deadly pathogens.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/politics/article-infectious-disease-scientists-at-canadas-high-security-virus-lab/

Germ
    Participant

Ding, Dong – honey, there’s someone at the door!

“Amazon’s Ring is the largest civilian surveillance network the US has ever seen
    One in 10 US police departments can now access videos from millions of privately owned home security cameras without a warrant”

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/may/18/amazon-ring-largest-civilian-surveillance-network-us?__twitter_impression=true

Germ
    Participant

Our moment of liberty is coming to an end: The “NewNormal” that follows the lockdowns was, in reality, normal everywhere until a couple of centuries ago. The brief interglacial is ending. Ahead lies endless ice.

Germ
    Participant

His Lordship seems to have missed out the entire history of Oil and its contributions to our collective increase in ‘wealth’.

That was what was abnormal !!

Germ
    Participant

The system here in the UK is working just fine.
    Sheesh.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/may/21/number-of-billionaires-in-uk-reached-new-record-during-covid-pandemic

The golden rule?
    The man with the gold rules!

Dr. D
    Participant

Here’s why we’re forced to talk about idiot Bill, the non-programming simpleton, even though we don’t want to.
    BillyBoyz
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Gates-Health-Monopoly.jpg

This is just a fraction, concerning one subject. He’s got the same web for Global Warming and tax-and-monopoly helping politicians, I’m sure. Since everyone is a spineless fraud, it works wonderfully. No one reports a word of truth about him for 30 years.

The Palestinian thing certainly is complicated, putting to lie our demand for simple villains and silver-bullet solutions. Perhaps the one thing they most need is forgiveness. But that’s a Christian value, and they are both proud and certain not to go that route, so the retribution goes on forever, a thousand years. Who will help them? The surrounding Arab states could absorb them all in days, and could have all along. Egypt, Jordan, Saudi, Turkey, Iran, refuse for 70 years in a row, keeping them as their human wall. Just a thought while we’re assigning blame.

Since all sides have clear wrong, let’s zoom out. Israel needs to force Hamas (and later Hezbollah) to expend their munitions first in order to escalate safety for a nuclear bunker-buster attack on Iran. The fact of them attacking them makes me sure they schedule and intend to bomb Iran. …Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. That also means they will need to attack Lebanon next and kill more people if they can.

Iran is too complex to discuss here, but let’s not forget that like all nations they are not “Iran”: they are a conglomerate of competing power blocs, each with their own plans — you know: like us. The structure of response, Trump’s especially, tells me they’re talking to one bloc while containing another, but what the power blocs are, I can’t tell and the media hasn’t reported even their names, a whisper of the facts, for 40 years. Or 70 years, since they weren’t reporting honestly when BP installed the brutal Shah in 1953 so they could steal their oil for a teeny-tiny bit more profit. Keep being Green, BP! All those dead bodies are great fertilizer.

Let’s just point out that all the usual suspects, DeBlasio, Valerie Jarrett, and I think McCabe among others, all come from CIA/Iran. What is going on and how is that a coincidence? They’ve been expelled since ’79, there can’t be more than a dozen of such families on earth. Explain? So there’s a international? Deep State faction vs Government faction like in every other nation, in addition to the religious leadership faction? It’s never been important enough to find out. Just be aware it exists, and if/when Israel gets to Step III of bombing/nuking Iran, they will be attacking “A” faction, not “Iran” in general necessarily, although of course that is also true, and the innocent always suffer.

Speaking of factions, only half of CDC/NIH employees took the magic vaccine. Why? Constant lies nationwide, but maybe 35% of the population took the vaccine, also reported as 70%? Huge, huge difference. But let’s assume similar to political lines, 45%. And we see tidal motions to throw both Billy-I’m-not-a-programmer-also-not-a-Doctor, as well as Tiny Tony, Fauciist-in-Chief to the mob. If you’re winning, why are you throwing red meat, aka your best friends and minons, to the bear that you seem to think is chasing you? Is the percentage who are against you really that bad? You’re reporting it as you have 70-90% support there’s only a dusting of lunatic anti-vaxxers, and you’re winning while CNN/NBC now have ratings plummet to the 100k level, lower than even 2nd tier nightly news of Cleveland. They seem to have sharply bent perception: they claim 70% while they act/measure to have 70% AGAINST. Even I’m bamboozled the information is so universally consistently, I guess: wrong. Can’t tell a thing. Can’t see anything but smoke. Is that an army out there, or a foray, a scout? The clouds close back in.

That goes with “Speeding up production” of vaccine. Apparently we’re at saturation, no one’s taking the vaccine. So we don’t need another 300M doses, and certainly not urgently. Or do we? They backed up on needing a booster every month, but Fauciist-in-Chief did say yesterday they’d be yearly, forever, (proving they are not a vaccine and don’t work) and naturally at the $15B/yr + profit we see in the chart above. Anyway, what are you saying? The factory, the plans, the numbers, they make no sense.

In the broader news, this is what we see in electric, energy, grid, electric cars: they talk talk talk talk about this is going to happen, already happened, and we look at ANYTHING, there’s no grid, there’s no supply, there’s no storage, there’s no mines, there’s no uptake, there’s no investment, if anything there’s LESS energy, LESS grid, LESS power than ever…while they happily report more. Every. Day. We’d have to put up 50 nuke plants in 10 years to make a dent.

What are you saying? It’s not that hard to see. You not only can’t power electric cars, you can’t even power Texas on a windy day. (If it’s also chilly)

If You Try to Bite Russia, We’ll Knock out Your Teeth – Putin (RT)”

Speaking of factions, who specifically is he talking to? Doesn’t seem to be Biden, as they already had a certain tone with him and the normal government. (“Not Agreement Capable”, saying possibly not even legitimate President) And he did not have this tone with any other people, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, let’s say. He’s responding to something specific, something said this week. Who? What? Clouds close in again. Endless fog.

Koch Funded Eviction Push while Buying Real Estate Stakes (DP)”

So did Obama, his best friend. For years and years, after he took the highest donations from Wall Street ever. No one cared. Koch is just making sure “You’ll own nothing” like his friend Klaus has said. See? Doing God’s work. That is, deciding who will live, and who will die. (Spoiler, he lives.)

signalling a change in policy from the Trump administration.”

Only “The Guardian” could report this with a straight face. But because: “The Guardian”, it is a lie. Because “Trump”, they told the lie, and will tell it even if you pulled their fingernails out, pleading for them to do their jobs. Why not? These are the guys who published Assange, then turned around and jailed Assange, and keep him jailed with every breath. Every reporter. Every day. So proud. Not only do they not support the human rights of, you know, humans. They’re REPORTERS and they’re militant, anti-free-speech. See Jimmy Dore, Glen Greenwald, Aaron Mate, every day.

scientists have not linked the birth of A-76 directly to climate change.”

So you’re just lying when you then say it actually IS climate change in the very next sentence? When you said it wasn’t three words before? Integrity in news. Gotcha. It is but it isn’t but it is. A = A, but A ≠ A. But is does = A.

“I came to the conclusion that the purpose of … propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.” ― Theodore Dalrymple

But these are Western Adults, speaking, so 99 & 44/100ths% pure lies. If they ever told the truth, it would be on accident, and fired the next day. They’d melt down weeping: “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to tell the truth! It’s an accident! I’ll never do it again!”

The real story is the financial system is collapsing, gone vertical on schedule as they knew when they started it in 1971. (Economist 1989) Right on schedule. They were forced to delay under Cheeto, calling a Jubilee, a 49, year-long sabbath, just to keep it from failing. Now they’ve turned the switch back on, even a little, all the collapse is making up for lost time, not worse than ever, but a lot more noticeable against a white canvas. It’s the old law of the universe “Can’t win. Can’t break even. Can’t get out of the game.” The Third Law of Thermodynamics. Ya know: reality, their sole enemy.

As such, they need to raid Bitcoin on Options Expiry day, because real, REAL soon everyone’s going to see that Corn 700%, lumber 500%, cooking oil 300%, gasoline 200%, new cars: can’t get them. Chicken wings: unavailable. Hope you like eating cardboard: oh wait, that’s in shortage too. When they realize this are even the pikers, satoshi-scalpers Gen Z on Robin Hood going to part with Bitcoin? Not on your life, not for nothing until it’s over. That’s the last whistle for this crazy train.

And that money structure IS the power structure. Without it, the power people are box-top Napoleons, shouting orders to no one. When you can’t pay your blackmail, suddenly people start asking questions and telling stories about Governors of New York and billionaires who fly the Lolita special.

P.S. Powell said only yesterday, they are “carefully monitoring and adapting to the technological innovations now transforming the world of payments,” That is, they are going to release a Fed-backed, centralized, not-open-source, trackable, confiscatable, inflatable, digital currency. Yeah, we know. We know you want a trackable, digital currency you can shut off on Glen Greenwald and Julian Assange, and make 30% vanish per month like China just said. Aaron Russo told us 20 years ago if we didn’t know already. It’s a kooky conspiracy theory, just like vaccine passports and private islands.

Guess what? Nobody’s going to take it, nobody’s going to care, because nobody trusts you, everybody hates your guts, and we already have Bitcoin & co, which ARE trusted, and CAN’T be shut off if you complain about AOC’s haircut on Facebook.

That doesn’t make good weather, but at least we don’t have to board the slave ship. Unless you’re all into that kind of thing.

Apparently, many are.

Germ
    Participant

Follow the science?
    Or follow the money?

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Yikes!

upstateNYer
    Participant

Karl Denninger has an epic rant up on Market-Ticker this morning. Highly recommend.

Germ
    Participant

The US is a loony bin.

“Vaccinated users on Tinder, Hinge, OkCupid, BLK, Chispa, Plenty of Fish, Bumble, and Badoo will obtain exclusive access to premium content such as boosts, super likes, and super swipes. With proof of vaccination, users will be able to receive a COVID badge in their vaccination status.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-partners-dating-apps-vaccination-push

Germ
    Participant

Makes me actually look forward to the next ‘flu’ season.
    Bring it!

“Antibody-based drugs and vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) are being expedited through preclinical and clinical development. Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). ”

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

I can spell ‘vindication’ easily enough, but I often struggle with ‘schadenfreude’!

If governments would have campaigned to use vitamin D, Ivermectin, HCQ, dexamethasone and other drugs, 100s of 1000s of people would not have ended up in hospital, or died, that did. That is beyond dispute. They killed all those people.

But I can’t say it, or I will be sanctioned. Because it must all be about the vaccines, which are untested, potentially dangerous, and already killed thousands, and could not be “authorized” if ivermectin etc. could work even a little.

But now we have the next step: if you don’t have the experimental vaccines inside of you, you can’t travel, see a concert, enter a restaurant, you name it, because of a disease that threatens just 0.01% of people, and and even then mostly older and overweight ones. I have said it so many times already, and don’t know what the best way is to say it again, but it’s still the naked truth. Yeah, respair.

Noirette
    Participant

Tom Murphy, phys. prof. USA, of Do The Math Blog,

I used to read on occasion, v. good, then he stopped posting, so I forgot about him.

A new post is up: Why worry about Collapse? with a free book.

To What End?

link to the PDF book: https://escholarship.org/uc/item/9js5291m#chapter.20

I haven’t read it yet but it surely is worth a look, see his previous posts.

-.-.-.-

Imho, the Corona Virus debacle and horrors (besides its origins, another question) are an integral part of a pre-collapse / dire-straits situation.

The virus has provoked spiked (sic) and wildly over-reacting moves from many of those in power.

Meaning Gvmts., Corporations, Professional Cabals, Industries, and a few other, more shadowy actors / groups.

It has created (or, has been used to instigate!) a kind of rumbling, churning chaos where some parties find and latch onto opportunities (never let a good crisis go to waste), such as the MSM, who profit from scares and horrors, and their role as PTB lackeys (“you NEED us”); Big Pharma making out like bandits – an incredible bonanza, surely calculated, planned, in part; Gvmts. who like to control citizens with ‘rules’ and now ‘apps’; Big Corps like Amazon killing off small biz. And more.

Others, dependent on very complex networks, that are interrupted or disturbed, like the Aviation Industry, lose out.

Basically the idea of the winners (as they hope) is to frighten and control ppl, and get them to accept whatever the powerful might feel like imposing. Dwindling ressources mean that ordinary ppl can no longer pay (they are unemployed or not paid enough) for the ‘usual’ comfort, like a room of one’s own, hot water for a bath, fresh fruit. The downscaling can be blamed on Nature (a virus), and attendant measures, to ‘save’ ppl, aka lockdowns, stopping travel, etc.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Hmm…maybe the reason for Bill Gates’ change of heart regarding vaccine patents is because if they don’t get vaccines to impoverished nations, and quickly, the citizens of the wealthy nations are going to figure out that there are effective, inexpensive treatments for Covid and stymying the vaccine roll-out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Amazon Ring…I’ve installed these, as well as some of Amazon and Google’s voice activated computers for a few clients. Sometimes I purchase new technology items to try them out. I will not do that for these types of devices. If I want a camera recording and displaying who comes to my door I’ll get an ip camera and set it up to record to a computer or DVR at my home. I can set it up so that I can access the video when I’m not at home. Yes, it is more cumbersome than Ring…but I don’t want or need the police snooping the face of whoever approaches my front door. (Who is going to approach my front door more than anyone else? Oh, right…ME.)

~~~~~~~

Dr D
    << The surrounding Arab states could absorb them [Palestinians] all in days, and could have all along. Egypt, Jordan, Saudi, Turkey, Iran, refuse for 70 years in a row, keeping them as their human wall. Just a thought while we’re assigning blame.>>

Good point. In fact, I’d suggest that generally, looking to one’s neighbors (community members, etc.) first is generally a good way to deal with conflict — immediate neighbors often have both the most to lose from nearby conflict and the most to gain from peace. When larger, more powerful players get involved, local conflicts can turn into proxies…or the local realities can be warped into something different. If Israel didn’t get arms from the US…a violent suppression of the Palestinians might become less palatable to the Israelis.

~~~~~~~

I sent this to Walmart the other day. This is their response:

Subject
    Ethics > Ethics Allegations
    Response By Email (05/20/2021 10:19 PM)
    Dear ———

We want to thank you for contacting Walmart regarding vaccinated customers. We want you to know that your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate management team, which will take appropriate action to address your concern. Our team will review these details and will be in touch.

We value our customers feedback and concerns, so we can deliver great customer service in our stores and for our communities.

Best regards,
    Brittany
    Walmart Customer Care

Customer By (05/19/2021 08:40 AM)
    I noticed yesterday that Walmart has a sign next to the door stating that fully vaccinated people don’t need to be masked but others do.

This policy is DISCRIMINATORY.

– Many have already had Covid and have naturally acquired immunity and aren’t getting vaccinated because it confers no benefit.
    – some took one vaccine but didn’t take the second due to severe side effects
    – some are immunocompromised and are poor candidates for receiving the vaccine
    – many are too young.
    – according to the life threatening and records of actual deaths from the Covid vaccines, for younger people the vaccine is more dangerous than the virus.
    – and some are philosophically opposed to vaccines, or just don’t trust the companies making the vaccines.

IT IS NEVER APPROPRIATE TO REQUIRE PEOPLE TO REVEAL THEIR PERSONAL MEDICAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO SHOP!

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).

This is why I went off on one yesterday because my crystal ball (gut feeling mainly) tells me that this is going to be a reality this autumn. Exactly how bad it will be in terms of numbers (body count) is unclear, but it’s certainly going to be bad enough that it will be the centre of attention in the last few months of the year.

As for schadenfreude, I hope I’m wrong, so please quote this back at me if nothing like this has happened by Christmas. Instead, if I’m right, the scientists will be running around trying to think up ways to head off ADE in the vaccinated.

It’s interesting that the Chinese, at least with Sinovac and Sinopharm, have gone down the deactivated virus route, suggesting that they are aware of the potential ADE problem.

Mr. House
    Participant

Dothemathblog

Well read his post, if you’re running low on resources but by eliminating a few billion will make earth a garden of eden again, what do you do?

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Just in case you’re not sure, The Chaser (Lazy Entitled Boomers Told To Get A Jab) is a well-known satirical site. Comparable to The Onion.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

If you’re looking for a population to test how flu vaccines and covid interact, Australia might suit. Winter starts on 1 June and we’ve been encouraged to get our annual flu jabs now. I have never had a flu jab and have never had the flu, so I am content to maintain a watching brief.

I do hope that nothing bad emerges. The general public don’t deserve it. It’s not their fault. But it has been made their burden.

Germ
    Participant

Raul – don’t respair (despair?)

The vaccine passports are an inevitability. But, there is a modicum of good news.

I believe that you will be able to ‘Pass Go’ with more than just having the vaccine.
    In the EU, the Green Passport will also enable you to ‘Pass Go’ if you can show,

1. a recent negative Covid test or,
    2. can show immunity due to recovery from Covid.

Now this is the important one.

My understanding is that there the T-Cell tests that would show if you have immunity from previous infection will become a valid way for you to ‘Pass Go’. I spoke to the Sales DIrector at Immunotec recently and he told me that they are in discussions with the NHS to get this approved.

My wife and I are getting tested next week (was postponed from this week).

Home

I don’t believe that only the vaccinated will be able to “travel, see a concert, enter a restaurant, you name it, …”

There will work-arounds for the millions who haven’t been or won’t be vaxxed.
    Stay strong, and don’t get jabbed just to be able to travel etc, like so many are doing.

Germ
    Participant

I meant to add that most of us probably do have T-cell immunity and just don’t know it – yet!

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Polder Dweller: “… the scientists will be running around trying to think up ways to head off ADE in the vaccinated.”

I anticipate that any news of the ADE will be suppressed, the new wave of severe infections will be attributed to a “new variant” of Covid, and the evolution of the “new variant” (with all the resulting deaths) will be blamed on all those selfish “anti-vaxxers” who refused to take the injections when they should have, and the “solution” offered will be more rounds of new and improved injections.

Germ
    Participant

“Vitamin D is a potential immunomodulator and its adjunctive role in the treatment of COVID-19 is established by this study. Improvement of serum vit.D level to 80–100 ng/ml has significantly reduced the inflammatory markers without any side effects.”

Impact of daily high dose oral vitamin D therapy on the inflammatory markers in patients with COVID 19 disease

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-90189-4

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Germ: “2. can show immunity due to recovery from Covid.”

The NOS (Dutch national broadcaster) today explained the green passport requirements and clarified that the EU has agreed that an “old” positive PCR test is required to prove immunity. How old “old” is, is not too clear, but the suggestion was just a few months or perhaps as much as six. Serological tests proving previous infection will not be accepted, i.e. (as usual) upside down logic.

@Doc Robinson

Yeah, I think you’re absolutely right, it will all be blamed on new variants and dirty anti-vaxxers, so vax up people.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Probably nothing will come of this:

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT Court

AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS

PETITION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER

vs.

XAVIER BECERRA, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, AND John & Jane Does I-V; Black & White Partnerships; and ABC Corporations I-V,

Defendants.

——

Today America’s Frontline Doctors filed a petition for a temporary restraining order against the U.S. Secretary of the U.S. Department of HHS, Xavier Becerra.

Here’s why:

Children are not guinea pigs: There is a statistically zero percent chance of young people dying of COVID-19. To promote an investigational product that has no long-term studies and no animal studies, to pressure parents and teens to use an experimental product that has not been fully approved by the FDA breaks all of the rules of medicine and the HHS’ own goal to protect Americans.

The expansion of the Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) for younger children is all risk and no benefit. HHS is ignoring the science and the data.

HHS is betraying its mission to, “enhance the health and well-being of all Americans…and by fostering sound, sustained advances in the sciences underlying medicine, public health, and social services.”

Sadly, millions of parents are being misled by HHS Secretary Becerra and the FDA, and we are calling on the Federal Courts to stop Becerra and compel HHS to suspend the promotion and rush to administer a vaccine that has not been fully tested and approved.

COVID 19 Vaccine Side Effects: We’ve never seen this level of side effects for any vaccine without the FDA taking action. The Rotavirus vaccine was canceled for 15 cases of non-lethal side effects and the Swine Flu vaccine was canceled for 25 deaths. But now, by the CDC’s own data, we are seeing a 12,000 percent increase in deaths with these vaccines and they’re still promoting this to our kids.

Support the Science: Under the age of 20, the survivability rate for COVID-19 is 99.997 percent. More than 4,000 deaths have been tied to the administering of COVID-19 vaccines in the last four months as opposed to 1,500 total in the previous ten years for all vaccines.

This last fact alone should be enough to STOP this dangerous vaccine. But HHS, the FDA and the CDC are ignoring the science and they are putting the lives of our children on the line. Thousands of doctors and physician groups across the world are demanding the vaccine rollout be stopped. But America’s Frontline Doctors is the one group that is suing to make sure that the government does not continue down this dangerous road.

~~~~~~~

Doc Robinson:
    <<
    I anticipate that any news of the ADE will be suppressed, the new wave of severe infections will be attributed to a “new variant” of Covid, and the evolution of the “new variant” (with all the resulting deaths) will be blamed on all those selfish “anti-vaxxers” who refused to take the injections when they should have, and the “solution” offered will be more rounds of new and improved injections.>>

My thoughts have been going along the same lines. The only way to show otherwise is to show that the unvaccinated have immunity to Covid and/or are not the ones getting ill. Which will be a tough bar to pass, considering that sub-clinical and false positive Covid cases will be reported in the unvaccinated but not in the vaccinated. This means that the unvaccinated will help us all if they avoid Covid testing (unless it is a bad case, or unless needed to get treatment or other services.). Additionally, it will help if the unvaccinated get the test to show T-cell immunity. I’m wondering whether the T-cell immunity test will soon be offered under medical insurance? And does it detect ALL types of T-cell reaction to Covid (S protein, nucleocapsid protein, etc.) or just to some pieces of the Covid virus? The piece of this that is outside of our control, is just how many vaccinated folks are going to get bad break-through cases? Additionally, if the number of bad break-through cases is proportionately very large as compared to the total mild cases (which will *only* be tracked in the unvaccinated population) it will be hard to hide that the vaccinated are more susceptible to severe Covid than the unvaccinated. The question can be raised (variants or not) if the vaccinated are supposedly protected from severe Covid, why are the vaccinated over-represented in hospitals, suffering from severe Covid infections? (If variants are the “reason” for vaccine failure, then the variants should affect the vaccinated and unvaccinated more or less equally, all other things being equal.)

Mr. House
    Participant

Covid will continue to be used for political reasons as it has since this all began. Who’s to say that if you have a blog that is noticed and you don’t toe the narrative, your test won’t always come back positive? I mean we can’t even believe what they are telling us about tests now. Think this out a bit, its never been about “health”.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

phoenixvoice: I can get a serological test done for €50. I plan to do that together with a PCR before going to France in a few weeks always assuming France allows tourists in by then. I’ll ask exactly what they test for when I have it done.

Germ
    Participant

This is so very bad, but we knew it. The vaccine spike DOES shed into the blood and is detectable in some for up to 15-29 days post-dose.

“Here, we provide evidence that circulating SARS-CoV-2 proteins are present in the plasma of participants vaccinated with the mRNA-1273 [MODERNA] vaccine..”

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab465/6279075#

a kullervo
    Participant

You know you are doing something that pleases the zeitgeist when you take flak from both sides.

Germ
    Participant

Pure EVIL

Germ
    Participant
    Doc Robinson
    Participant

phoenixvoice: “it will be hard to hide that the vaccinated are more susceptible to severe Covid than the unvaccinated…”

I think those are good points, yet they would try to hide it anyway.
    Getting almost everyone vaccinated could effectively hide it.

As in, ““Compulsory shots are unpalatable, but may be necessary.”

Germ
    Participant

A. Total. Mad. House.

“The program will give a free New York Lottery scratch-off ticket for the Mega Multiplier Lottery to any individuals over the age of 18 who get vaccinated at certain locations across the state between May 24 and May 28.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/554582-new-york-to-reward-vaccinations-with-lottery-tickets

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Germ: “The vaccine spike DOES shed into the blood and is detectable…y

What strikes me about that study, besides the fact that the (potentially harmful) spike proteins were confirmed to be circulating in the bloodstream following the mRNA injection, is the uncertainty about why the spike proteins are there.

We hypothesize that the cellular immune responses triggered by T-cell activation, which would occur days after the vaccination, lead to direct killing of cells presenting spike protein and an additional release of spike into the blood stream. The mechanisms underlying release of free S1 and the subsequent detection of the intact spike protein remain unclear and require further studies.

https://oup.silverchair-cdn.com/UI/app/svg/pdf.svg

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.