Debt Rattle May 23 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 23 2022

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Eugène Delacroix Pietà 1837   • Want To See The Scale Of DC Corruption? (CTH) • Apparently Mueller and Weissmann Never Interviewed Robby Mook (CT
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 23 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Eugène Delacroix Pietà 1837

What I found interesting, in this rendition, is the juxtaposition of the Christ’s head opposite Mary’s (the Virgin) head…certainly with a purpose…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Oh! We’re back to normal posting…
    God’s be good; I hated that other format……….

Red
    Participant

https://www.theepochtimes.com/all-about-the-newest-covid-pills-should-you-take-them_4460839.html?

Despite its horrible track record, the U.S. government actually pays hospitals a 20% upcharge for sticking to the remdesivir protocol, plus an additional bonus.6,7,8 Hospitals must also use remdesivir if they want liability protection.
    ——————————————————————————————————————————————–
    Bloomberg describes the post-Paxlovid rebound of David Ho, a virologist at the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center at Columbia University:20

“Ho said he came down with COVID on April 6 … His doctor prescribed Paxlovid, and within days of taking it, his symptoms dissipated and tests turned negative. But 10 days after first getting sick, the symptoms returned and his tests turned positive for another two days.

Ho said he sequenced his own virus and found that both infections were from the same strain, confirming that the virus had not mutated and become resistant to Paxlovid. A second family member who also got sick around the same time also had post-Paxlovid rebound in symptoms and virus, Ho says.

‘It surprised the heck out of me,’ he said. ‘Up until that point I had not heard of such cases elsewhere.’ While the reasons for the rebound are still unclear, Ho theorizes that it may occur when a small proportion of virus-infected cells may remain viable and resume pumping out viral progeny once treatment stops.”

EoinW
    Participant

Though it’s not part of today’s Debt Rattle, I see the list of people in Davos has been posted at ZH.

Two years of their attack on our free societies and not one of these very public figures has been targeted in retribution. We haven’t even thrown a shoe at anyone! Millions of people in the West and not a single Charlotte Corday to be found.

What we need are mobs to invade every capital city and turn them into a St.Bartholomew’s Day massacre for politicians, government bureaucrats & journalists. What we get is average citizens fighting back one post at a time. Yes the internet has worked perfectly to divert all rebellious energy to harmless activity. Which is why they don’t shut it down.

Sorry for the violent sentiments. Seriously, when one side will resort any form of violence to win – even releasing bioweapons – and the other side won’t fight back then it’s easy to see who wins. Actually they are so delusional they don’t win either. But we all lose.

Time is already run out on the West. I guess that after what we did to Libya we deserve to also live in a failed state. Poetic justice?

V. Arnold
    Participant

If you want to know the future, watch carefully what your government does elsewhere…
    …for it’s bound to be brought back home…

Dr. D
    Participant

The Constitution is whatever we say it is, at 8 in the morning. It’s a “living document” that lives in my imagination.

“Mercedes Sells World’s Most Expensive Car For $142 Million To Start ESG Fund”

Nothing says “ESG” like “Cars”. …In #Oppositeland. The more cars and more electric is used, the more ecological and socially responsible it is. In fact, if you use half the world’s electric to accomplish nothing at all, like Facebook does, the ecological gain becomes infinite!

…And people say Bitcoin is a scam.

Michael Hudson and the true reputation of the U.S. dollar – which being large, happens slowly. Remember if that happens, you have lowering velocity, etc, one solution to equalize is to raise USD prices. Remember the sudden rise in oil prices from $60 to $120 back when? That can double demand for dollars. Same now. However, if prices are $100 like now and people don’t have the money, you break many other things. Eventually. Just keeping that idea warm.

And the Ruble has more than recovered and at a 6-year high. It’s not that simple though, the ruble is not meant to simply replace the USD, but a multi-polar system of non-dollars, including commodities and BTC. This is pretty easily what we already had. National currencies. They were backed by gold or that nation. Commodities were sold in these currencies, or an immediate proxy. They had floating exchange rates. What changed?

“How the United States Conquered Inflation Following the Civil War (FEE)”

There are some interesting things hidden here, perhaps irrelevant to the article and purpose. The Greenbacks were a re-run of the Shay’s Rebellion notes. Lincoln pissed off Europe by funding his war himself, “The American Plan” as Hamilton did, rather than borrowing, and thus subjugating the U.S. to Europe, or rather their bankers and elites. That blew 30 years of Europe puffing up divisions and arranging for the war in the first place. Trying to split the U.S. into ever-smaller susceding pieces after they realized they couldn’t just conquer it in the War of 1812 – America was just too big.

The Greenbacks may also have been completely illegal as money must be gold and silver. Nevermind that. So setting the stage, Lincoln knows the Civil War is a fake, engineered Euro-war, but no one will believe him. Like today. And they do have real issues underneath. Like today. They are trying to break the U.S. into piece, Balkanize to better destroy it. Like today. But the Greenbacks will work, and did – despite what for example, my public-school history books said (and said naughty things about Jackson, of course, but magical things about Wilson who started WWI). Europe then needed to win the war, but the day after it ended shot Lincoln as a matter of course. Then to salvage something and re-attempt to capture America using the Capitalists (a kind of proto-oligarch, like Carnegie) using their banks, they then refused to accept Greenbacks and did everything they could to damage their value. —This is where they matched exactly the Revolutionary Soldiers’ pensions script that sparked Shay’s Rebellion. Boston powers refused the paper at exactly the time they were buying them all up at 10c on the dollar. Then once owning them, they turned to MA Legislature to pay out the full 100% on those soldier’s pensions they had just refused to pay the veterans.

Greenbacks are the same plan. While not driven as low, they pushed it far longer. Once gaining control of as many Lincoln greenbacks as possible, Lo! Hark! They suddenly saw the Light!!! The light of having this discounted currency re-valued and backed and paid 100% in gold, as promised. 30-50% instant profit. That they illegally market-rigged in the first place.

They may then have REMOVED the gold to Europe to screw the gold-silver ratio, as seen a minute later in the “Crucifying farmers on this cross of gold” speech by the Cowardly Lion. That gold weight was then used to extract value from working men for the NEXT go round. Over and over and over and over, gold-silver-paper-silver-gold-paper, for 1,000 years.

So yes, they paid, and yes, in a sense, that was honest. But they were only honest because their wealthy political donors were positioned and told them to. It happens occasionally that following the law suits their interests. Clocks are right twice a day and all that. Don’t make too much of it, they never followed the law in their short, sorry, worthless lives.

This is of course what they’re doing today as well if you can figure which assets they have puffed, and which they lie, cheat, and steal, rig, capture, and murder to suppress.

We can throw pies at them like they did Billy Gates, and that would be appropriate and hilarious, unable to walk down the street for scorn.

Teri, I linked the story the day before with a long Jimmy Dore video quoting the Press Room mic, the African bench’s objections, then followed up with an official reprimand to that reporter for asking questions, saying he will be immediately removed if he ever attempts to ask questions again. …After 15 months of him, and all the Africans in the back bench, being methodically and aggressively ignored. Zero questions. But so what if they DID remove him? It’s not like he was able to do his job anyway thanks to her stonewalling and the Press Corps’ relentless brown-nosing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyqgAitVtqU

chooch
    Participant

Dr. D,

Basically, Lincoln was capitalizing on the premise that you can’t be oppressed by a debt you owe to yourselves.

I find financial topics very overwhelming, but it seems we currently have some debt we owe ourselves that we could default on and no big deal.

I miss my 5% savings account from childhood.

Oroboros
    Participant

NATO is a vacuum cleaning for sucking Eurorardistan dry.

NATO is helping prop up the corpse known loosely as The Empire of Lies

The ‘flight to safety’ from the euro to the dollar is a situation created by NATOtardistan.

BoogaBoogaBooga!

Make something scary happen in Eurorardistan’s back yard and the turkeys will run into a corner and smother each other to death.

That was Simple

Bed Pan Biden is a world class whoopee cushion, same with Blinken and Milley Mouse for their superb handling of Ukraine.

Nice call about Snake Island, you guys sure showed the Russkies a thing or two!

Even in the furthest corners of the third world, Old White Stumble Bum Joe is making dementia jokes all the rage again.

The satanic blood drinking World Oligarch Class views ‘the nation state’ just like underwear.

They put on a ‘nation-state’ pair of boxers and when they’ve soiled them, they just toss them aside and grab another pair.

Same thing with ‘nation-state’ currencies.

They are abstractions, but useful abstractions.

Just a pair of underwear, use ’em and lose ’em.

Commodities and gold are actual things.

Land is a thing but is only useful for the commodities that can be taken from them.

See how much ‘wealth’ you can extract from a truly barren desert as opposed to a rain forest.

So commodities and gold are the New Thing

And of course, I always believe in the next New Thing!

Russia has so much of these, it’s like an undiscovered new planet, all TWELVE time zones of it.

And at the end of the day, this, commodities and gold, are what the satanic blood drinking World Oligarch Class want from Russia.

To save their PONZI SCHEME.

Another planet to plunder, right here on Earth!

How convenient!

No space travel involved!

Potemkin NATOtardistan® uber alles!

boilingfrog
    Participant

I read so widely to attempt to get the “view from 30,000 feet”. Can I change the big picture? Nope! But I often thing about an analogy to tectonic plates… by having a sense of the big tectonic plates underlying the world as it appears to exist today, one can position oneself (attempt to) to be saf-ER, or have a better understanding of opportunities for civil disobedience (hearkening back to Thoreau), or what ever.

Situational awareness. Consciousness.

As I drive around my section of Appalachia I see a slow degradation down into what might be called a more “3rd world status”. More campers in yards with slide-outs extended and 100lb liquid propane tanks attached, showing me friends or relatives habitating with homeowners. Broken down cars on the side of the road is also a marker.

At the research university we see Wall Street money (literally, folks like Greystar) buying existing apartments, tearing em down and building ever higher and denser, with the ubiquitous “resort-like pool and amenities” for $1k a bedroom per month.
    Farmlands plowed under by the tens of acres and “new homes “starting from the low 450’s”.

I watch for signs of a pivot to Asia from Ukraine. I watch for signs of a slump in the student population. I hear rumors that occupancy in these newer, expensive apartments is 60%.

Demand for my labor continues unabated, and the fact that I “crashed” my lifestyle years ago (reading TODrum, ADReport, OTMinds, Granola Shotgun – where’s Johnny now?!) lessens the stress.

The insights gathered here, from around the world, are invaluable – a hearty thanks to all! Some days I wish I could give up th reading, the thinking, the observing… and “just live” (right VA?). But I realize, at least for me, the reading, thinking and observing IS part of life.

So here I gather, taking a sip from “my drink”, listening, realizing maybe I’m not crazy for seeing things differently, being slightly intimidated by the mental horsepower gathered, and trying to add something of value if I occasionally am able.

Sorry to ramble, but you folks are a safe harbor. It can get overwhelming out there…

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

(madness is freedom : freedom is madness)

The body can’t escape the cause-effect chain; it is doubtful that the mind can. But if it can, is the non-causal space the land of the non-sequitur?

(who wants to be free?
    who wants to be insane?)

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

(allegories)

You do what you can to prevent, hasten or delay change; there’s nothing one can do to prevent, hasten or delay change. Ultimately you want to rig change, unaware that change is subtly, then abruptly, managing you. The more you try to affect change, the more the change will have an impact on you. Change’s a river, you’re the margin: the margin tries to tame the river, the river wears the margin away; in time rivers move elsewhere, new margins emerge, old ones disappear.
    Rivers make margins, only to erode them;
    Changes make things, only to have them to fade away.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@Armenio Pereira

I’m really glad to see you are coping well.
    I was looking forward to the first Chilean Champion of the PGA tournament, but it was not to be and a close call nonetheless.
    Good luck at next month’s U.S. Open.

Warm regards

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

The human condition reduced to one single question:

How far are you willing to go to ensure the next meal?

The – often tacit – answer to this question is the history of your life.

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

@boilingfrog “…Granola Shotgun – where’s Johnny now?!”
    Been wondering that myself. Sure hope he’s okay.

teri
    Participant

@ Dr D:

Thanks for repeating the link for me. Wow, that was painful to watch. You were right – that’s racism right there.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Present timeline MAY 2022:

The U$ Empire is led by an illegitimate, degenerate, dissembling low IQ freak, who is defensively protected by a vile tribe of liars, cheats, thieves & murderers…

All of which has been enabled and/or tolerated by a cowardly, desultory, emoting “citizenry”, who are lost in some twisted Stockholm syndrome, completely befuddled into the equivalent of a zombified catatonic state…

Lacking any spiritual perspective and/or awareness of their true patrimony, We the People stumble about the former Democratic Republic of the United States of America, clamoring for crumbs from “The Owners” usurpation, like skid row dipsomaniacs searching gutters for fallen pocket change, to fund another temporary fix.

Meanwhile, back in the District of Clowns, “The Annointed” huddle in war rooms, cleaving together in dark profiteering conspiracies, comporting the UNIPARTY BEZZLE to the latest game theory scripts, craven power mongers fantasizing upon the fates of The Infinite’s children…

After decades of intentional decline, catastrophes & mind-fuckery, We the People increasingly become shell-shocked, deranged & desperate, akin to a colony of ants attacked over & over, OVER again by an incomprehensible boot stomping on its societal hill, forever.

What will it take for the lowly, insect-like “electorate” to realize, en masse, that ALL of the insanity, maiming, death & destruction is ultimately THEIR FAULT, for submitting to the UNIPARTY’s FALSE communal pecking order, which has now placed in SUPREME POWER a mad queen, court jester & a dementia-addled CONman?

Oroboros
    Participant

The Desna Barracks full of foreign fighters flocking to Ukraine

The Russian cruise missiles can launch from hundreds of miles away and hit within a few meters anywhere in Ukraine, day or night.

Sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Z5f3qUhBE

zerosum
    Participant

Glad to hear that the majority of seniors are not in danger.
    Heck, …. the majority of people are not in danger.

Monkeypox Outbreak Primarily Spreading Via Sexual Contact: WHO Officials

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

@Veracious Poet “What will it take for the lowly, insect-like “electorate” to realize, en masse, that ALL of the insanity, maiming, death & destruction is ultimately THEIR FAULT...”

Typical of societal collapses it requires that the entire generation of pampered losers (most of current populace) simply die out over time. The subsequent generations — those which survive — will grow up in the midst of the resulting chaos and hardship so will resultingly be tough and resilient unlike their pathetic forebears. It is cyclical. The current crop are mostly doomed since they will never get their shit together enough to put together a cohesive society or operate a legitimate government.

Think: Dark Ages before Renaissance.

WES
    Participant

Dr. D:

I prefer your version of the civil war greenbacks! It has so much more intriguing truthful skulduggery to it than the official history. I often find official history to be the official cover up version we are stuck with, from that particular time frame. Who says propaganda is something new!

WES
    Participant

So special prosecutor Durham’s clown show continues with everybody pretending they didn’t know what everybody already knew years ago. They are are all pretending to not know certain things. It is kind of hard to lie when everybody knows you are lying. Llying in Washington DC is not a crime, so don’t expect anyone to be convicted of lying.

Besides this clown show isn’t being covered by the MSM so if they don’t cover it, then obviously it didn’t happen. Sort of like a tree falling in an empty forest. Nobody heard it fall, so it didn’t make a noise.

V. Arnold
    Participant

boilingfrog

The insights gathered here, from around the world, are invaluable – a hearty thanks to all! Some days I wish I could give up th reading, the thinking, the observing… and “just live” (right VA?). But I realize, at least for me, the reading, thinking and observing IS part of life.

Pretty much; one can run, but one can’t hide.
    Everywhere you go, there you are…

…but that isn’t to say that changing locations can’t have advantages, such as affordable healthcare, affordable housing, and abundant affordable foodstuffs…

citizenx
    Participant

What We Learned from Hating the Unvaccinated

Only weeks ago, it was the admitted goal of our own leaders to make life unlivable for the unvaccinated.

“We invented a new rubric for the good citizen and — failing to be one ourselves — took pleasure in scapegoating anyone who didn’t measure up. After months of engineered lockdowns, having someone to blame and to burn simply felt good.

So we cannot hold our heads high, as if believing we had logic, love, or truth on our side while we viciously wished death upon the unvaccinated.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-we-learned-from-hating-unvaccinated/5781072

Scott Morrison sheds tears as he gives last prime minister’s speech at his Horizon church

Awww the fat fucking “Liberal” scum tyrant sheds tears and admits defeat. FU Morrison and all Liberal tyrannical filth like yourself.

FU Biden you retarded pos- wishing death and illness on Citizens who will not submit to your poison forced vax injections. FU and die a horrible death Bidet. The same scum pedophile Bidet who wants to continue death, misery and suffering in Ukraine to cover his own criminal activity, and cover the crimes of his crack head pos son “Hunter” who licks prostitutes asses with DOD $$$. FU “my body my choice” bitches who hypocritically cherry picked your right to kill unborn while ignoring the right to choose not being forced experimental ineffective poison Vaxs. Nice parenting forcing your kids these injections too bitches.

Never Forgive, Never Forget. Liberal Democrat Scum have overplayed their hands… the reckoning they have coming is their own doing and will thankfully be their undoing because they are hypocritical filth. Being surrounded by Hostile Bi Polly Gender Fluid Non Binary Trans Gender attention seeking narcissistic self righteous creatures with purple/green hair that want to force their personal misery and mental illnesses on everyone around them is EXACTLY what the article above expresses.

I truly wish to be left unmolested by their garbage to live a simple healthy happy wholesome life- a peaceful and creative existence. When the filth of the Democrat Liberal Extreme Leftists is being shoved down your throat by Govt, Corporations, MSM and Society- yeah, it’s time for a “build back better” society to rid the planet of their toxicity. Rant Over- Let the Revolution commence.

V. Arnold
    Participant

citizenx

Rant Over- Let the Revolution commence.

Excellent rant; to which I largely agree. Covers all the bases, IMO…

SeaBirds
    Participant

@citizenx

Spot on!
    Unfortunately too many don’t recognize the filth for what it is.
    Maybe we should all emigrate to Russia.
    Shall we take Bosco, too? 😉

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.