Debt Rattle May 26 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 26 2023

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Damien Hirst Renewal Blossom 2018   • Ukraine Sent Poor, Untrained Men Into Bakhmut Meat Grinder (Antiwar) • US Has Been Preparing Ukrainian Coun
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 26 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

Lot of less important cartoons and comments but this was fun:
    Hail
    https://sinfest.xyz/btphp/comics/2023-05-26.jpg

Satan gear? At Target? Really? Among other things for sale, pocket guillotines with “Homophobe Harvest” printed on them. Yes, let’s pledge our allegiance to mass murder, nothing to see here, I’m sure it’ll all go well.

“NYC Mayor Eric Adams Asks To Suspend ‘Right To Shelter’ Rule, Citing Illegal Immigrant Influx”

Why does NY hate people so much? “All humans are legal”. Is it only the Hispanic ones he especially hates? Is this a hate crime? …You set the logical parameters, this is what the algo spits out.

“Mayor London Breed Chased Off By Violent, Screaming Mob During Presser In SF Junkie Nest To Denounce Drug Epidemic”

Here’s the interesting part: “Breed and Supervisor Aaron Peskin took to the podium and proclaimed the city has been tolerating “illegal, out-of-control behavior for far too long.” “Many San Franciscans do not feel safe,” Peskin said.”

Uh, whut? That’s YOU. YOU did that. SF was 100x better only a few short years ago before your policies.

“Breed’s city has been turned into a crime- and homeless-infested hellhole on her watch. A feces-strewn open-air drug market in many quarters, where junkies, addicts, criminals, vagrants, and bums all gather together for their drug deals, panhandling, and shoplifting projects.  This particular hellhole, at United Nations Plaza, has always been a center of mayhem — I remember it as a trash-strewn, urine-soaked junkie redoubt when I lived in the city 30 years ago.”

Breed was last seen saying “This is a safe city”. No joke. Reality a la carte. The safe city that’s unsafe, according to her, which is safe, which is why she ran away and retreated from yesterday’s violence, because it’s safe. So Breed is calling Breed a Liar at Breed’s press conference.

“20 million people are dead worldwide and 2 BILLION are injured”

Yes but not exactly. The injuries they have are very most likely to kill them within 5 years like myocarditis. This isn’t “Broke a finger” or “had a bad rash” injuries.

“Ukraine Joe Biden Sent Poor, Untrained Men Into Bakhmut Meat Grinder (Antiwar) “

And also Boris Johnson, who apparently is still Prime Minister. He was under Miss Truss too.

But if you don’t murder at least 10,000 men like Fauci did, or steal at least $1 Billion dollars, you can’t be in The Club.

But we kill 629,000 children a year, mostly black, so we’re definitely in The Club. (2019) https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2022/05/05/declining-abortion-rates-us/9644042002/ #Winning!

“• US Has Been Preparing Ukrainian Counteroffensive ‘For Months’ – Nuland (RT)

Um, that is not a “Ukrainian” Counteroffensive then. Are you saying we’re in the war, Mrs. Nuland? So this war is the United States actively and offensively attacking — even invading — Russia on their own borders? $150 Billion dollars says yes. Sure glad I live where there’s no safe water and all the roofs are caving in. You make it all worthwhile.

“wherever and however this ends – one year, six years, 16 years – we are not doing this again.”

That is, one of us will collapse and die – it’s an existential fight – AND it will take decades. This is a world war of civilizations. Got it.

“This conflict will last for long. For decades, probably. This is a new reality,”

Everyone agrees. Except us apparently. There is no acceptance of this reality among the People, even extreme front-runners like we are. So if we’re in a 30 year world war, what would you do?

Okay, Nuland says it. Medvedev Knows it. So….

…Why would they play along? WTF? Flip the script. Don’t wait around being bled by the Anglo Empire for 50 years like they plan, Jesus, what are you stupid? No, they will do something else.

Sachs:

You know much as Sachs is a liar, an insider, a pinhead, and an Economic Hitman for mass-murdering, extractive colonialism, I really appreciate him talking, and because of his name and position, getting into the mainstream news. People wonder why they’re “sellouts” like I dunno, Tulsi or something, well this is why. You can’t get a seat at the table if you’re so far away from the table. It’s a strategy, but not one for me. I play my part and they play theirs.

A Western-led undeclared war” “NATO’s Activities

The entire West vs Russia. Existential war. So all of NATO and the West must collapse to end it. Is that serious enough for you?

“• More Than 2,500 Foreign Mercenaries Fighting For Ukraine – Shoigu (RT)

Yeah, probably more than 10,000, not including 50,000 men back in “U.S.” satellite, intel, logistics.

“• Top US General Milley Delivers Sober Take On Ukrainian Ambitions (RT)

We all know Milley isn’t a top; he’s a bottom.

““That means fighting is going to continue. It’s gonna be bloody. It’s gonna be hard.”

Really? Where will you get the Ukrainians from? Am I missing something?

“• Kremlin Responds To Ukrainian Threat To Kill Putin (RT)”

They want WWIII. They bomb the Kremlin. They sank the Flagship. They bombed a nuclear plant. They invaded Russia actively with U.S. Equipment. They sent uranium. They send F16s. They’ll probably have the FBI pretend Russia attacked us. They WANT the Russian hard-liners to get in charge. Because they WANT to kill 2-4 Billion people of us in their World War.

“draft resolution depriving Hungary of the right to preside over the European Union in the second half of 2024,”

We make s—t up! We just make rules until we reverse them with other rules in our minds! The law is whatever I last said 5 seconds ago.

“..between 2000 and 2023, its share in global output (at purchasing power) will have fallen from 44 to 30 per cent, while that of all high-income countries will have fallen from 57 to 41 per cent..”

Gee, are those the countries that all foreswore oil use and went Green? Coincidence, I’m sure.

Anyway, all the countries WITH oil — 50-75 years worth – are doing great! GDP never better!

“Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections (UncoverDC)”

So I have heard, like Illinois, NYC is cheating in order to outvote the bright-Red Upstate. Which is a big area, actually, the size of Pennsylvania or Ohio. This remains to be proven but has been said. What does that mean? One Crooked Mayor is going to tell the whole nation who they can vote for, who is allowed to be President. By erasing what is essentially a Mega-Red State from the Electoral College. Election interference enough for ya?

Oh and P.S. enslaving and disenfranchising 90% of the counties, the people of the State. Again, just like Illinois, or Michigan. But we all know rural people are Deplorable UnterMensch who deserve to be killed. I read it every day in the paper. They sell the Guillotines at Target! Peace and Tolerance! Love and Light, people.

No farmers, no food. And we have no food, so…

Dr. D
    Participant

“Archaeologists discover a lost world of 417 ancient Mayans cities buried in remote jungle, connected by miles of ‘superhighways,’ WaPo reports” (So Business Insider, so MSN, so…such the state of the Media: one guy writes without checking anything, 500 operations cut-paste it.)
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/archaeologists-discover-a-lost-world-of-417-ancient-mayans-cities-buried-in-remote-jungle-connected-by-miles-of-superhighways-wapo-reports/ar-AA1btzqQ

But wait: all the Indians were wearing loincloths and pounding on rocks. They’re all primitive, savage, jungle people. Science sez. What gives?

So these guys were nobodies, all the world rotates around Europe. Oh and slavery was invented there too. Nope! No slaves here in the New World! And no Empires. And no Colonies. And no war. And no Capitalism (oh wait). And no environmental destruction. And no…hey wait: is everything they ever said a bold, wicked, bald-faced lie and they knew it for 300 years?

A: Yes.

Does “Science” support every one of those lies even as they themselves release the evidence of them?

A: Yes.

Quick, somebody tell the writer about “Atlantis” which also never existed, and DEFINITELY Mexico and the Mayans were never big enough, advanced enough, or strong enough to give Italy and Greece a hard time, right? Except even AFTER the collapse they still had superhighways? Yeah. Good times.

oxymoron
    Participant

All of a sudden I miss Germ. I know he is mean about it but the transfection agent injured is a big issue we will continue to face for a long time and mustn’t be memory-holed. A few in my circle having heart issues…

Hot world war just in time for my 2 young sons to be conscripted sounds like a fucking nightmare. I’m gunna say they identify as politicians and couldn’t possibly have to fight

oxymoron
    Participant

Also a bit of scripture to muse over at your leisure. I’m failing and think everyone is dumb or an arsehole but there is still tomorrow.

‘Trusting your brothers is essential to establishing and holding up your faith in your ability to transcend doubt and lack of sure conviction in yourself. 2When you attack a brother, you proclaim that he is limited by what you have perceived in him. 3You do not look beyond his errors. 4Rather, they are magnified, becoming blocks to your awareness of the Self that lies beyond your own mistakes, and past his seeming sins as well as yours.

2. Perception has a focus. 2It is this that gives consistency to what you see. 3Change but this focus, and what you behold will change accordingly. 4Your vision now will shift, to give support to the intent which has replaced the one you held before. 5Remove your focus on your brother’s sins, and you experience the peace that comes from faith in sinlessness. 6This faith receives its only sure support from what you see in others past their sins. 7For their mistakes, if focused on, are witnesses to sins in you. 8And you will not transcend their sight and see the sinlessness that lies beyond.

zerosum
    Participant

the root causes

“Perception”
    “wrong objectives”
    “wishful thinking”
    “Illusion of superiority”
    “Lying”
    “depopulation”
    ” leadership” – https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/leadership
    “racism” – 1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized:

———-
    https://www.songlyrics.com/nursery-rhymes/three-blind-mice-lyrics/

Three blind mice,
    Three blind mice
    See how they run,
    See how they run!

They all ran after
    The farmer’s wife
    She cut off their tails
    With a carving knife
    Did you ever see
    Such a sight in your life
    As three blind mice?
    ————

The Markster
    Participant

It gives me no satisfaction to say so, here in the heart of a dying, evil empire on the outskirts of civilization in Southern Oregon, but I have been saying our loud for about 15 years now that the pathological aggressiveness of corporate 🌈 flag identity politics will inevitably backfire in a violent, destructive way against those it purports to serve. And what’s worse is that it appears that the backfire is being engineered.

Perpetrators of our ongoing and endless wars, corporate plunder and mass depopulation events will waste no time blaming everything on the marginalized groups they now pretend to care about. So much easier to beat up an obnoxious neo-Nazi cheerleading Clintonite faggot in Greenwich Village, St. Petersburg or Berlin than to hold the media, arms dealers, drug pushers, corrupt media and politicians accountable.

And everybody loves a good lynching, right?

Dora
    Participant

Listening to the Weather Chanel creator guy, I now know what Fauci and the WEF mean when then say “we own the science.” What they really mean is “we own the scientists who take our money.”

jb-hb
    Participant

German Man Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison For Pro-Russian Rhetoric, Symbols

He reportedly called Ukraine a “terrorist state” and prominently displayed the Russian military symbol “Z” in online posts.

The indictment reads: “The defendant justified Russia’s aggressive war against Ukraine on social media and ran a Telegram channel whose name and logo were based on the ultranationalist Russian Drugaya Rossiya (Other Russia) party.”

…multiple German states began announcing they would prosecute ‘pro-Russian propagandists’ and had outlawed display of the ‘Z’ symbol….

“The Russian attack on Ukraine is a crime and whoever publicly approves of this war can thereby become criminally liable,” Marek Wede, a spokesperson for Germany’s Interior Ministry, said at the time.

We’re fighting for Democracy.

How do democracies determine their foreign policies? Certainly not through discussion amongst the people in the public space. By NOT discussing. Especially if anyone is a Big Meanie. THAT’S democracy.

This reminds me of my ginormous corporate job. All our actions were governed by approximately 120,000 policy/process documents. These documents would be implemented by thousands of bewildered, stressed, overburdened frontline reps and extrapolate into millions of customer interactions.

Some problems with their documents:

1.) So badly worded that 5-15 different outcomes could come from what was supposed to be a standardized single-outcome path.

2.) Internally #%#%ed. For example, 2 different departments following processes that have them forwarding a specific root call cause to each other so the customer goes in an endless circle – real anecdote.

3.) Internally consistent but out of touch with reality. Customer may be in the $#!# upon taking the proscribed path, but the path looks great on paper.

There was a feedback system. In theory, anyone could submit feedback with a problem. Anyone could see this feedback with time/date stamps in a forum type format, with the ability to comment on the feedback as well as submit feedback. The process owners – project managers – were the ones with admin access to the feedback system.

In practice:

A simple “explanation” to the individual rep submitting feedback was acceptable rather than changing or updating the policy. (Your policy is pointlessly resulting in angry customers. I am witnessing it daily. This doesn’t seem to align with its intended purpose. – “You see…” closed as resolved)

If an “inappropriate tone” was detected, the request would not be fulfilled, but a request for “corrective action” would be sent to the rep’s manager. NO WORK would be done anytime a “tone” was detected.

Feedback would be deleted after a couple months, because when reps pointed out that the same problem had been reported and not addressed for the past 6, 9, 18 months, that looked bad.

I had no personal ego in this system. I was just pinging it to see what brought results and what didn’t. I tried being friendly/chummy, dry and factual, and obsequiously forelock-tugging. None of these were particularly successful. This is because it is always easier to detect a tone than change something.

I cannot even tell you how many times I got sent to my Manager’s office (my bosses boss) to see them sitting there with a write-up already printed and waiting for my signature because of a complaint about my policy feedback. I’d ask them what was wrong with it, and they’d read my neutral or even groveling words dripping with “tone.” Absolutely impenetrable, unreasonable, just DUMB, already made up their mind.

Always, ALWAYS re-phrase “this is wrong” statements as QUESTIONS when dealing with this sort of interdepartmental bureaucratic crap. By adopting a HAL9000 persona and asking simple questions that SHOULD have been dripping with sarcasm or outrage – as if Micheal Kane was trying to ASMR you -you could see in their eyes that it was making their head explode to try to formulate that Why. Their lips would move randomly as if they were HOPING something would come out, they might make a choking sound. I’m sure the Project Managers would have pushed on, but none of the Production Floor Managers I talked with could bring themselves to do it. They still had some connection to reality.

One of the writeups was because I commented, as part of the feedback, “This issue was first reported 9 months ago and remains unresolved”

The manager explained “They FEEL like you are Calling Them Out”

I’d adopt a silent helpful facial expression, raised eyebrows, nodding. Exactly. Yep. Protracted silence. Manager visibly wilts as realization dawns.

This is a problem as old as rulers. They get surrounded by courtiers, gatekeepers – middle managers. They got there by being weasels. Reality is a threat. Peasants representing reality to the King are a threat. Peasants need to STOP, need to shut up.

Who do you get your reports from? Who implements your actions to address reality? Who tells you don’t listen to those deplorables? On what basis did you evolve a quasi religion justifying that, on whose feedback?

What do middle managers always tell you? We need to manage more shit and then tell you what a good job we are doing, generate reports. Get exposure and access to you to further our careers.

15 minute cities, digital currency, social credit score, green new deal, censorship…. noticing a pattern here? Who recommended this to you? Who will implement it? Who will generate the reports on its progress? Weird, huh?

Don’t worry, we can fix this problem with Middle Managers. We’ll use an AI. The very AI the Middle Managers say should replace the peasants. An AI whose processes you do not and cannot understand, but don’t worry, we’ll put some middle managers in charge of it, have you meet them for briefings, send you reports, spreadsheets, meetings – they’ll appreciate the exposure and access to you, so they’ll be glad to determine for you how important their meetings with you are.

This is why Kings would have days when ANYONE could line up and bring them their grievances, totally unfiltered. Some ancient kings had literal anonymous suggestion boxes. Or Kings would sneak out of the palace incognito and talk with people, ask how things are going, eavesdrop on conversations, check on prices at the local market, etc.

The top brass of my company weren’t complete fools. I’ve had a bunch of skip-level meetings with various VP’s of Care over the years. They were reasonable, intelligent, and tried to implement programs to correct problems. But they entrusted these programs to middle managers with no realistic system of accountability. Because they are weasels, the way they make things run is ALWAYS opaque to those above them.

A few reps and I got together and parsed out an 18 page process document. We compared our results and agreed it could be condensed down to 5 bullet points. I surmise that an 18 page process doc will force anyone in authority trying to understand it to reach out to the process doc owner – a middle manager. The middle manager will explain it to their higher-up and be complimented “we sure are lucky to have a genius like YOU here to explain these difficult things” Most importantly, this gives them exposure and access to people above them – THE key thing to advancing their career.

In fact, “explaining” as Experts was what they felt they were there to do. Any request could be closed out after the project manager gave an “explanation,” no matter how deranged from reality it was, no matter if a process document remained unchanged, creating tends or hundreds of thousands of bad experiences for real paying customers. I’ve had Project Managers outright lie to me. I’d reply mildly asking how they determined that, where they got their info and they’d ghost me or change the subject.

One Care VP created a whole new parallel system of feedback (after I spoke with them in a skip level) but the bottleneck was the same Project Managers. I remember asking my Supervisor 9 months into that, what material changes had been made? She pulled up the gigantic spreadsheet of requests and we looked it over. Together, we found a few changes that were totally immaterial. Most – certainly all the important ones – had been closed out as “explained.” Dudes, we EXPLAINED to YOU, sitting there in a meeting room together smelling your own and each others’ farts and thinking it was glorious.

TPTB – The ONLY way to get away from your middle managers turning everything to shit is to empower your peasants. They’re the only ones who understand on a technical and specific basis how your managers are screwing up and lying to you.

Any top-down program you initiate will be assigned to… a middle manager. You don’t know how to spot the problems on a technical basis and the managers only want to weasel their way upward while stomping on peasants who make them FEEL like they are being “called out.” What they want most is positive exposure and access to you. You really want to trust an AI to take the place of peasant feedback? An AI program run by middle managers, the reports on what good work it is doing run by middle managers?

jb-hb
    Participant

“I knew it. I’m surrounded by assholes”

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

Why do I have the sense that these days everyone around here is waiting for some “other shoe” to drop. What other shoes are hovering? Don’t get me started…
    But I am sure that each of us has her (or whatever) favorite, carefully chosen to gratify some desperate longing for resolution, to express some insider resonance, or to be “right” about something, anything, at last.
    Are we waiting for The Mob to awaken to increasingly obvious facts and even truths? What if the latency period before we “Snap out of it!” above some critical-mass level to shift us all off our meta-stable hovering?
    If most people, even the more-powerful, are waiting for the real decision-makers to decide and decree, even if they don’t know exactly who those are, then we might be in an unresolvable iterative loop of “waiting for Godot” until someone(s) break the stasis because they are frustrated and impatient, manically narcissistic, projecting their own death-wish, or seeking revenge on their ancestors. Or whatever.
    How many ways are there for us to be crazy, compared with how many ways to be sane? On that basis alone, we are standing in front of the fan with nowhere else, really, to go, and half blind because we can’t or won’t recognize the fan or the creatures hovering above it.
    Traditional wisdom has us tending the garden; our post-Post-Modernist paradigm has us growing pot in it.
    OK, folks, take a deep breath now, and then another, and then…

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

What if => What is … ?

Michael Reid
    Participant

Small independent states serve people.

A breakup of the EU power base is absolutely more likely as the system implodes.

Sadly the vast majority of people are still wandering through life in a confused daze. They’ll be completely screwed and I don’t say that to be hyperbolic but that’s the lesson of history.

Here’s Why This 10-Year Bear Market Generally Results in a 10-Year Bull Market

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Alexander Carpenter

It is not about being “right”.

It is about what are you going to do when it comes for you.

John Day
    Participant

@DrD: Here is that LiDAR analysis paper of the Guatemalanjungle that showed so many cities and highways. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/ancient-mesoamerica/article/lidar-analyses-in-the-contiguous-miradorcalakmul-karst-basin-guatemala-an-introduction-to-new-perspectives-on-regional-early-maya-socioeconomic-and-political-organization/31075DFA8ADBAA5E7C7320CA6DB93E5E#
    Imagine what they could have done with a few oxcarts!
    Here is the laser ranging system they used to read that Braillle in the jungles. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidar

@Oxymoron
    : Good spiritual advice. I’m not sure how to hide your sons. Look at Ukraine?

@jb-hb
    : The conundrum of middle-management… 🙁

jb-hb
    Participant

Maybe the goal is to simply continue to be human in the face of things.

The pilot who keeps working the problem, calmly, professionally, looking it in the face continually up to the crash. There’s a nobility to that whether the crash occurs or is avoided.

zerosum
    Participant

jb-hb
    Great presentation of how “Quiet Quitting” is being applied by different levels of management.
    (Hang on. We are going down.)

John Day
    Depopulation
    We lost track/forgot of another civilization that bit the dust

kultsommer
    Participant

@jb-hb
    One of the reasons that I immigrated to the US was my young and stupid belief that system would simply not allow “incompetent person to be employed” and that I would be in the company of close to semi-gods as my coworkers. That and expecting that “fair market forces” are governing and determining merits and rewards for each individual – something that Dr D would still not stop blabbering about.
    True, I had an opportunity to work with some really great professionals, however midwit managers contributing to more than half a dozen two week notices made me go on my own as a freelancer that, miraculously, made the following managerial bunch timid and nice to cooperate with. Go figure.

Dora
    Participant

kultsommer

A popular 1969 book titled The Peter Principle explained it back then. Add on upper management’s susceptibility to falling for the latest management fads no matter how nutty they sound.

Michael Reid
    Participant

American elites are starting to concede that the world is rebelling against the US, and Washington has nobody to blame but itself

https://www.rt.com/news/576588-resistance-us-washington-imperialism/

jb-hb
    Participant

Corporations being artificial government-created entities which function using bureaucracies just like governments, but with with little to no grass roots input from any quarter, I would never expect market forces to function within their bowels. Particularly if they hold a monopoly or quasi monopoly.

But yeah, when I was younger, there was that thought that maybe…. maybe that was a thing.

From 42:00 is awesome – both hilarious and illuminating. 49:07 and on makes me laugh uncontrollably, especially when the WELCOME TO THE RED PILL pops up. I think it’s worth watching the whole thing to get to that point.

Oroboros
    Participant

Countries Which Produce The Most Engineers By Year 1990 to Present

Animated graph interesting how far behind the Empire of Lies has failed to produce a core of citizen engineers without resorting to cherry picking foreign nationals to pad out the rapidly dwindling ranks of qualified engineers.

No hypersonic missiles for you!

Hence the F-35 Lardbucket boondoggle and the grand daddy grey beard non stealth F-16 which lights up radar screens the moment it clears the tree tops.

Graft and corruption in the Military Industrial Mafia assures lousy engineering output. Any engineer with eyes to see will realize Duh’merica is a has been engineering environment.

Note that the Empire of Lies has for decades had almost 50% of the students in it’s elite engineering schools (MIT, Cal Tech, etc) were foreign nationals, so even the figure here in this graph is wrong, it’s half the figure shown of engineers, so its even further down the rabbit hole of technical incompetence.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iAIPDMCxPZdz/

Michael Reid
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

Enemy Of The People https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/enemy-of-the-people

Chris sent this 21 minute video of David Martin testifying at the EU Parliament COVID Conference about the history of coronavirus, discovered in 1965 and identified as a bioweapon-platform by 1967. The first spike protein vaccine patent was awarded to Pfizer in 1990. No coronavirus vaccine since then ever worked. It appears that the original SARS was also a bioweapon. The business plan to release a named Wuhan-coronavirus was propounded in 2018-2019, as a means to urgently and profitably release a new universal-vaccine-platform. This is a detailed history and it’s “turtles all the way down”. I hope a transcript will be released, with slides.

Dr. Naomi Wolf, Dear Friends, Sorry to Announce a Genocide
    I’ve been silent for some weeks. Forgive me.
    The truth is: I’ve been rendered almost speechless — or the literary equivalent of that — because recently I’ve had the unenviable task of trying to announce to the world that indeed, a genocide — or what I’ve called, clumsily but urgently, a “baby die-off” — is underway.
    The WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers, a group of 3000 highly credentialled doctors, RNs, biostatisticians, medical fraud investigators, lab clinicians and research scientists, have been turning out report after report, as you may know, to tell the world what is in the 55,000 internal Pfizer documents which the FDA had asked a court to keep under wraps for 75 years. By court order, these documents were forcibly disclosed. And our experts are serving humanity by reading through these documents and explaining them in lay terms. You can find all of the Volunteers’ reports on DailyClout.io .
    The lies revealed are stunning.
    The WarRoom/DailyClout Volunteers have confirmed: that Pfizer (and thus the FDA) knew by December 2020 that the MRNA vaccines did not work — that they “waned in efficacy” and presented “vaccine failure.” One side effect of getting vaccinated, as they knew by one month after the mass 2020 rollout, was “COVID.”
    Pfizer knew in May of 2021 that 35 minors’ hearts had been damaged a week after MRNA injection — but the FDA rolled out the EUA for teens a month later anyway, and parents did not get a press release from the US government about heart harms til August of 2021, after thousands of teens were vaccinated. [ https://dailyclout.io/pfizer-vaccine-fda-fails-to-mention-risk-of-heart-damage-in-teens/ ]
    Pfizer (and thus the FDA; many of the documents say “FDA: CONFIDENTIAL” at the lower boundary) knew that, contrary to what the highly paid spokesmodels and bought-off physicians were assuring people, the MRNA, spike protein and lipid nanoparticles did not stay in the injection site in the deltoid, but rather went, within 48 hours, into the bloodstream, from there to lodge in the liver, spleen, adrenals, lymph nodes, and, if you are a woman, in the ovaries…
    ..And now, the babies are dying. Now scale the data from Canada, Scotland and Israel to all the vaccinated nations in the world.
    What do we do with all of this?
    Knowing as I now do, that Pfizer and the FDA knew that babies were dying and mothers’ milk discoloring by just looking at their own internal records; knowing as I do that they did not alert anyone let alone stop what they were doing, and that to this day Pfizer, the FDA and other demonic “public health” entities are pushing to MRNA-vaccinate more and more pregnant women; now that they are about to force this on women in Africa and other lower income nations who are not seeking the MRNA vaccines, per Pfizer CEO Bourla this past week at the WEF, and knowing that Pfizer is pushing and may even receive a US EUA for babies to five year olds — I must conclude that we are looking into an abyss of evil not seen since 1945.
    So I don’t know about you, but I must switch gears with this kind of unspeakable knowledge to another kind of discourse.
    I am not saying that this is exactly like finding evidence of Dr Mengele’s experiments; but I am saying, with these findings, that now the comparison may not be that excessive. These anti-humans at Pfizer, speaking at the WEF; these anti-humans at the FDA; knowing what they know; are targeting the miraculous female body, with its ability to conceive, gestate, birth and nurture life. They are targeting the female body’s ability to sustain a newborn human being with nothing but itself. They are targeting the amniotic membrane, the ovaries that release the ovum, they are targeting the lymph and blood that help support the building up of mother’s milk, they are targeting the fetus in utero, helpless.
    They are targeting the human fetus’ very environment, one of the most sacred spaces on this earth, if not the most sacred. And they know it. https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dear-friends-sorry-to-announce-a?s=r

There are lots of implications to consider here. Does this mean the elites are losing control of the societal narratives?
    ​ ​A new Rasmussen poll has found that almost two thirds of Americans believe the media is “​T​ruly the ​E​nemy ​o​f ​T​he ​P​eople”.
    The survey found that a total of 59 percent of likely voters either strongly or somewhat agree with the statement.
    Among Republicans, the belief is even more prevalent at 77 percent. Only a slim majority of Democrats disagree.

Poll: Almost Two Thirds Of Americans View Media As “Truly the Enemy of the People”

John Day
    Participant

​ Electoral capture through corruption in the Empire State:
    ​ A peer-reviewed study in the Journal of Information Warfare (JIW) confirms a “Loss of Control” breach has occurred in the NYSVoter Database. A peer-reviewed paper of their results in a respected journal is a hard-won and “significant milestone,” according to Marly Hornik, Executive Director of the NY Citizens Audit…
    ​..​In her recent letter to New York citizens, Hornik explains the seriousness of the group’s findings:
    ​ ​“Through auditing the voter roll databases, obtained directly from state and local boards of elections, we have uncovered millions of invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrants, massive vote discrepancies, and the clear presence of algorithmic patterns we reverse engineered from within the state’s own official records.
    ​ ​To be absolutely clear, there is no known innocent purpose or explanation for why these algorithms exist. I am told by cyber-intelligence experts they indicate a ‘Total Loss of Control’ data breach, the most severe kind of data breach recognized by our federal government. The law says it renders the affected NYSVoter database completely untrustworthy.”

Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections

Earlier this week, an insider at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) came forward and revealed his identity for the first time after filing an anonymous whistleblower complaint about the agency’s handling of an investigation into Hunter Biden.
    The original whistleblower complaint from Gary Shapley, a 14-year veteran of the agency, was revealed in an April 19 letter to members of Congress. Since then, Shapley and his attorney, Mark D. Lytle, have alleged retaliation.
    In an interview with CBS News that aired Wednesday night, Shapley identified himself as an IRS supervisory agent, who says he was assigned to an investigation in January 2020 – the subject of which he said he couldn’t legally identify due to tax secrecy laws, but which CBS said was the Hunter Biden case. Shapley and his legal team are simply calling it an “ongoing and sensitive investigation of a high-profile, controversial subject.” ….
    ..According to Shapley, “When I took control of this particular investigation, I immediately saw deviations from the normal process. It was way outside the norm of what I’ve experienced in the past.” …Shapley says he decided to file a whistleblower complaint following an Oct. 2022 meeting with federal prosecutors. “It was my red-line meeting,” he said. “I don’t want to do any of this. I took an oath of office and when I saw the egregiousness of some of these things, it no longer became a choice for me,” he told CBS News. “It’s not something that I want to do. It’s something I feel like I have to do.” ….
    ..Shapley made clear he had never seen this level of interference in his long service at the IRS and said it was done “at the direction of the Department of Justice.” …
    ..Garland refuses to appoint a special counsel who would then have the ability to write a report on the alleged massive influence-peddling operations the Bidens run.
    It is all part of the “incredible shrinking Merrick Garland,” who promised to prevent any political influence over his department.
    We now have multiple whistleblowers alleging interference from the Justice Department to slow-walk investigations or shield the president’s son.
    We also have questions raised by IRS agents’ visit to the home of Matt Taibbi, who helped expose the government-Twitter censorship program.
    They appeared on the very day Taibbi appeared before Congress and was attacked by Democratic members as a “so-called journalist.”
    (The subcommittee’s ranking Democrat, Delaware Stacey Plaskett, later called for Taibbi’s possible arrest.)
    The IRS opened its probe of him on a Saturday — Christmas Eve last year, just weeks after his exposé.
    ​https://www.zerohedge.com/political/i-dont-want-do-any-irs-whistleblower-defies-biden-administration-and-media

​ ​Obama Judge Sentences Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes to 18 Years in Prison in J6 ‘Sedition’ Case

​ ​Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, who came unarmed to DC and didn’t even enter the Capitol Building on January 6th, was sentenced to 18 years in prison on Thursday for “seditious conspiracy” by Obama-appointed US district judge Amit Mehta.
    ​ ​Rhodes’ crime was apparently mouthing off about revolution in private chats and lamenting after the event that “we should have brought rifles.”
    ​ ​”You, sir, present an ongoing threat and a peril to this country and to the republic and to the very fabric of this democracy,” Judge Amit Mehta, an Indian immigrant appointed to the DC district court by Obama in 2014, scolded Rhodes before handing down the longest sentence to date for any J6er.​..
    ​..In a politically-charged speech in the courtroom just before his sentencing, Rhodes called himself a “political prisoner” and said that when he talked about “regime change” in a phone call with supporters earlier this week, he meant he hopes that former President Donald Trump will win in 2024.
    ​ ​The judge disagreed that Rhodes had been locked up for politics, saying it was his actions that led to his criminal convictions.​ [Dude has a scary pirate eye-patch. Lock him up!]​
    https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63774

John Day
    Participant

More Russian Election-Rigging!
    What matters for Moscow is that ‘a guy with dementia’ not elected US president — Medvedev
    https://tass.com/politics/1623257

​ ​Pentagon officials have already been on record as predicting the Russia-Ukraine war could take “years”. But on Friday a top Russian official and former president gave the longest prediction thus far.
    ​ ​Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev was quoted in Russian media as saying the war will last “decades, probably”.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-war-could-last-decades-medvedev

​Gilbert Doctorow, Thanks Christine.
    A lot of print has been spilled and all too many words have been spoken by Western analysts on whether or not Russia will use tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine. This is empty talk that ignores two facts. The first is that the Ukraine regime can be decapitated at any moment of Russia’s choosing using the hypersonic missiles at Russia’s disposal equipped with conventional warheads. Secondly, Russia is holding its nuclear option in reserve use of nuclear weapons against NATO, as this Duma member made crystal clear. Let us all remember that Russia has the world’s largest stock of tactical nuclear arms, just as it is the world’s leader in strategic nuclear arms.
    If the hare-brained regime in Warsaw proceeds with plans to do Washington’s bidding and create a “second front” by invading Belarus under the guise of local insurgents, Russia will certainly intervene. President Putin specifically stated that yesterday, but you will not find his citation in today’s NYT. If as a follow-on, NATO begins to move against Russia along the vast front line that it has recently manned, then the Russian general’s proposed response is also ready to hand: to use tactical nuclear weapons against these NATO forces, destroy them and move tanks past them to the next point of resistance where it again uses nuclear weapons. This game of leapfrog would logically take those Russian tanks to the Atlantic somewhere near Lisbon as I have indicated in the headline.
    And what would the USA do about the destruction of its European allies? An informed guess is nothing. If Washington is now pussy-footing over whose tanks go to Ukraine, over whose F-16s go to Ukraine, all for the purpose of keeping the fight with Russia at the level of proxies, then why would the USA risk instant destruction by Russian strategic missiles just because Europe is burning? [Deciders with secure bunkers might risk it, huh?]

Russian tanks reach the Atlantic near Lisbon…

Andrew Korybko, Thanks Amrita, for this succinct and informative news regarding central Asia.
    Four Eurasian Connectivity Corridors Were Discussed At The Kremlin On Thursday
    https://korybko.substack.com/p/four-eurasian-connectivity-corridors

​ Pepe Escobar, The inside story of Russia-Iran-India connectivity
    The G7 is stupefied by the dynamic progress of the multipolar order embodied by the Russian-led INSTC and the Chinese-led BRI, with Iran’s strategic port of Chabahar now poised to play a transformative role.
    ​ ​Make no mistake about what the G7’s Hiroshima Communique is all about.
    The setting: a city in neo-colony Japan nuclear-bombed 78 years ago by the United States, for which it made no excuses.
    ​ ​The message: the G7, actually G9 (augmented by two unelected Eurocrats) declares war – hybrid and otherwise – against BRICS+, which has 25 nations on its waiting list and counting.
    ​ ​The G7’s key strategic objective is the defeat of Russia, followed by the subjugation of China. For the G7/G9, these – real – powers are the main “global threats” to “freedom and democracy.”​ ​ …
    ​..​Russia, for its part, is now facing the Ukraine stalemate, relentless western sanctions hysteria, and serious trade restrictions to Eastern Europe. All that while Moscow consistently expands its trade with New Delhi.
    ​ ​So it is no wonder Moscow is now much more attentive to the INSTC. Last December, a key deal was clinched between Russian Railways and the national companies in Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Iran, and the Russians came up with a 20 percent discount for import-export containers going through the Russia-Kazakh border.
    ​ ​What matters most for Russia is that Chabahar operating at full speed reduces the cost of transporting goods from India by 20 percent. The Iranians fully understood the game, and started to heavily promote the Chabahar Free Trade-Industrial Zone to attract Russian investment. And that culminated in the Rasht-Astara deal.​..
    ..China’s BRI, for its part, plays a parallel game. Beijing is heavily investing in the East-West transit route – also known as the Middle Corridor.
    ​ ​This BRI corridor goes from Xinjiang to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, and then across the Caspian to Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkiye, and further on to Eastern Europe – a total of 7,000 km, with a cargo journey of maximum 15 days.
    ​ ​BRI’s emphasis is to bet on multiple corridors East-to-West to fight possible new western-dictated disruptions of supply chains. China-Central Asia transit to Europe bypassing Russia and Iran is one of the top bets. The BRI corridor through Russia, because of NATO’s proxy war in Ukraine, is on hold for the moment. And the Chinese are testing all options to bypass the Maritime Silk Road through Malacca.
    ​ ​Turkiye, with the serious possibility of its longtime President Recep Tayyip being re-elected this weekend, has also made its play.
    The Baku-Tblisi-Kars railway, opened in 2018, was a key plank in Ankara’s masterplan to configure itself as an inescapable hub of container freight between China and Europe.
    ​https://thecradle.co/article-view/25155/the-inside-story-of-russia-iran-india-connectivity

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

More of this needs to happen

Shoplifting needs some CONSEQUENCES

Too bad she didn’t break both his legs

kultsommer
    Participant

@Dora
    I checked on wikipedia for a further explanation. That and Graeber’s “Bullshit jobs” keeps me baffled, given that system requires efficiency for maximum profit. I guess only the working bees, blue and white collar, are exempt from such a luxury.
    No wonder that movie “Office space” struck a cord with many who worked in such environment and being familiar with every minute scene featured, produces weird sense of Déjà vu.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Duh’merica is such a pitiful laughing stock first world shithole.

Look at it’s Big Shitties, NYC, Chicago, San Franshitsco, Philidelphia, etc

Rapidly devolving dumps with a literal collapse in commercial real estate cause no one in their right mind wants to live in them anymore.

What matters for Moscow is that ‘a guy with dementia’ not elected US president — Medvedev

Hey, he’s saying the silent part out loud.

“Speaking about electoral chances of former US President Donald Trump, the Russian politician described him as “a nice guy, but a bit of a coward.”

“Historically, it was always easier for us to work with the Republicans,” he added.

Hahhahahaha!

Pedo Joe, ‘leader of the free world’

Duh’merica’s demented and polish new Turd Blossom

V. Arnold
    Participant

20 years ago today I stepped off the plane in BKK…
    The continued belligerence and war mongering by the U.S.A. towards the rest of the world has given me no cause for regret…

zerosum
    Participant

@ John Day
    You left me speechless.

I had to dig and find more info.

Another blogger is digging and documenting how C-19 was designed to be a tool for depopulation.

https://dailyclout.io/category/pfizer-reports/
    May 15, 2023
    Barbara Gehrett, MD; Joseph Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt
    DailyClout Pfizer Reports
    Report 71: Musculoskeletal Adverse Events of Special Interest Afflicted 8.5% of Patients in Pfizer’s Post-Marketing Data Set, Including Four Children and One Infant. Women Affected at a Ratio of Almost 4:1 Over Men.
    ———-
    Outside of the work the War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Volunteers did in their reports, the volunteers are completely independent of DailyClout and the opinions that they express are solely their own.

————

Report 71: Musculoskeletal Adverse Events of Special Interest Afflicted 8.5% of Patients in Pfizer’s Post-Marketing Data Set, Including Four Children and One Infant. Women Affected at a Ratio of Almost 4:1 Over Men.

May 15, 2023 • by Barbara Gehrett, MD; Joseph Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt
    The War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project Post-Marketing Group (Team 1) – Barbara Gehrett, MD; Joseph Gehrett, MD; Chris Flowers, MD; and Loree Britt – wrote a review of musculoskeletal adverse events of special interest (AESIs) found in Pfizer document 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-
    07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28-FEB-2021 (a.k.a., “5.3.6“). This group of AESIs include diagnoses of arthralgia (joint pain), arthritis (joint inflammation), arthritis/bacterial, chronic fatigue syndrome, polyarthritis (inflammation of multiple joints), post-viral fatigue syndrome, and rheumatoid arthritis (an autoimmune and inflammatory disease).

It is important to note that the AESIs in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product.

Highlights of this report include:

Please read the full report below.
    https://dailyclout.io/wp-content/uploads/Post-Marketing-Musculoskeletal-AESI-micro-report.pdf
    ———–

The depopulation is already happening.
    At 80 yrs old, Sorry, I’m not into “watching sausage making”.

I, like the majority of people, bloggers, non- specialized trained readers, did not read the first report, and I did not read any of the reports.
    Posting 5/27/2023
    ——–

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.