Debt Rattle May 31 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 31 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

The Phoenix vote audit has counted 1 million ballots so far, or about half the ballots to be hand counted. It is estimated the audit will finish by the end of June. So it is a slow burn, for sure.

Interestingly no interm report will be made. Only a final report. I think this is to prevent supplying those opposed to the vote audit anything that they can further use to discredit the vote audit.

Vote audits in 3 other states are being hampered by any means, legal, or not by democrats with help from the Republican party. Definately a 100% Uniparty effort!

Mathematical analysis of vote results is revealing cracks in the “no fraud” narrative everywhere they look.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Doc Robinson

I’m curious; there are some who lump the mRNA “vaccines” in with the Sputnik V vaccine.
    I maintain that the mRNA “vaccines” are NOT vaccines as we have known them in the past; Salk’s polio vaccine being a prime example.
    My understanding is that the Sputnik V is of the Salk process; weakened virus or dead virus…
    IMO, there is a huge and untested difference…yes? No? Do you know?
    Thanks in advance…

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

The Sputnik V is like the Oxford/AstraZeneca and the Johnson&Johnson, in that they use inactivated adenoviruses (unrelated to the Covid virus) to carry the genetic code for the Covid spike protein. The Covid vaccines which are similar to Salk’s polio vaccine, in that they use an inactivated version of the virus that causes the disease they are trying to prevent, include Sinovac and Sinopharm.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

About the Sinovac vaccine (inactivated Covid virus), it’s been getting some good press lately.

Sinovac Biotech vaccine effective in controlling Covid-19, new study shows

The vaccine developed by Sinovac Biotech was effective in controlling Covid-19 in a mass-inoculation study in a small Brazilian town after 75 per cent of adults were covered with a second shot, preliminary numbers show…

While neighboring cities were being hit hard by the pandemic, Serrana saw deaths fall by 95 per cent in the five weeks right after the mass-vaccination was completed. Symptomatic cases dropped by 80 per cent and hospitalisations decreased by 86 per cent…

No severe side effects from the vaccine were reported and there were no Covid-related deaths among participants 14 days after the second dose was applied.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/business/health-pharma/sinovac-biotech-vaccine-effective-in-controlling-covid-19-new-study-shows-1.4580406

China’s Sinovac vaccine may be better than previously thought: It was 94% effective at preventing symptomatic COVID-19 in a real-world study, Indonesian officials said

The two-dose COVID-19 vaccine developed by Chinese biotech Sinovac is highly effective at preventing hospitalization and death, Indonesian health officials said Wednesday.

The vaccine, called Coronavac, was an estimated 98% effective at preventing death and 96% effective at preventing hospitalization, Pandji Dhewantara, an Indonesian health ministry official, said in a press briefing.

The stats were based on 128,000 health workers who received the shot in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, and were monitored between January and March.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/china-sinovac-covid-vaccine-efficacy-effective-real-world-study-2021-5?op=1

V. Arnold
    Participant

Doc Robinson

About the Sinovac vaccine (inactivated Covid virus), it’s been getting some good press lately.

Sinovac Biotech vaccine effective in controlling Covid-19, new study shows

The vaccine developed by Sinovac Biotech was effective in controlling Covid-19 in a mass-inoculation study in a small Brazilian town after 75 per cent of adults were covered with a second shot, preliminary numbers show…

Thanks so ,much for your speedy reply.
    Indeed, I’ve been paying attention to the Sinovac reporting; it is available here in Thailand now.
    I’m doing the D3/V-C/Zinc/Aspirin regimen in the meantime; can’t yet secure any Ivermectin, nuts!
    Still reluctent to get a jab; but, want to know the best one just in case… 😉
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.