Debt Rattle May 5 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 5 2021

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Dave Note
    Participant

Wolf Blitzer interview with Dr Joseph Mengele Part II

Blitzer: I’d like a more detailed assessment of the Covid-19 response from someone with first hand experience, not so much in resolving a global medical debacle as in someone who has caused a significant medical debacle.

Mengele: First, can I call you Wolf? Your surname would have been even chicer back in my heyday if it had been Blitzkrieg.

Blitzer: It actually was Blitzkrieg but my grandfather changed it to Blitzer to soften that harsh Teutonic (der Wille zur Macht) will to power vibe. He wanted our family to blend in with the US military industrial complex in a nuanced way, nothing loud or garish or déclassé. My parents named me Wolf Blitzer in a reassuring safe zone kinda way.

Mengele: (sort of sucking up to polish his resume)
    It was indeed a smooth move by your family to facilitate the meteoric rise of a nascent media-trollop such as yourself.

Blitzer: By the way I got your age wrong at the start of the interview, you are 120 years old this year, not a mere 110.

CNN never corrects anything we do normally but for such a distinguished guest on par with Dr Fauci, we’ll make an exception.

Mengele: Thank you Wolf for being such a gentleman. Manners make the man. And as for being 120, well my guiding principle has always been that it’s better to look good and to be good!

I’m friends say I’m the German version of Dorian Gray!

Blitzer: So what’s with this PCR test slight-of-hand. Reporting cases at a 90%+ false positive rate was a genius move, it scared the gobshite out of the Proles.

Mengele: Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

At one time I wanted that to be in our mission statement back at the office.

Blitzer: So what your take on mRNA as a faux ‘vaccine’ strategy?

Mengele: Marketing is everything, it’s not just putting lipstick on a pig, it’s putting the right Shade of lipstick on said pig.

Blitzer: So where does this process go from here?

Mengele: No one knows, that’s why it’s an experiment!

And there’s no fun in short cuts, like when you turn the Cracker-Jack box upside down to get to the prize first instead of last.

“All the world’s a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts….”

Dr. D
    Participant

“Archegos Reportedly Files For Bankruptcy As Banks Scramble To Recoup $10 Billion In Losses”

Is this why all bankers have been called before Congress May 23rd? Without any pre-set agenda, first time ever?

No snowflake thinks it makes the avalanche.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ John Day

“The US looked like it was going to amplify the Ukrainian civil war, but that seemed to fade last week.
    There was some kind of blocking move.”

I think it was mostly for purposes of news distraction. The octopoid strangehold on majority public attention enjoyed by TPTB is tenuous if for no other reason than the increasingly short attention spans and memory time frames of the mainstream plebiscite.

Das generals of der USA knew they had zero military leverage against Russia. Oh, I’m sure some strategic testing of Russian realpolitik respopnse was probably involved, but when I apply the cui bono test to the affair, the benefit that stands out to me is: distraction. The Suez blockage was cleared on March 30. The Ukraine situation began around the same time: article

Next was India Is Dying! Pretty soon the weather should provide the requisite distraction.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Dr. D

“Is this why all bankers have been called before Congress May 23rd? Without any pre-set agenda, first time ever?”

Methinks a distracting stink is wanted, and some token sacrificial lambs will be smacked in public while rewarded in private.

“No snowflake thinks it makes the avalanche.”

I am in love with that sentence.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Trump ban: Republicans threaten to break up Facebook after Oversight Board decision Conservatives blast Facebook’s Oversight Board for upholding Trump ban

Assuming they gain an upper hand in Congress, this almost cements the Return of the GOP… whereupon they’ll act as apeshit crazy as the DNC has.

DarkMatter
    Participant

There is uncertainty regarding the efficacy and safety of interventions for preventing the common cold in healthy people.

My wife and I have been taking around a gram of vitamin C per day for the last 5 years. We did this after reading about Pauling Therapy. An unexpected result has been that neither of us has had a cold or the flu in 5 years. Anecdotal, but we like it. We added vitamin D after Covid.

Michael Reid
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

What Is Coming?!

I have had difficulty posting this

madamski cafone
    Participant

A brief email exchange between my doctor’s clinic and me:

them: *&&^%%$ Clinic has appointments to receive either Moderna or Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine. Phone *&^^&%$#%@ to schedule appointment. Due to vaccine requirements we cannot accept walk-ins. We do sometimes have cancellations creating same day appointing at times. You do NOT have to be an established patient so feel free to tell friends, family and neighbors.

me: It would be a service to humanity if you didn’t call it a vaccine, which it isn’t, and referred to it as the dangerously experimental genetic experiment that it really is.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ MIchael Reid: I think your difficulty posting the image is because it is .png not .jpeg format.

madamski cafone
    Participant

test

madamski cafone
    Participant

It’s an image with an embedded link. From what I’ve seen, TAE’s server likes to do inks or images, not both. Let’s see what happens when I post the lionk from Barnett’s site:

Gary Barnett

madamski cafone
    Participant

The link posts fine, as does the image, but posting them together in the format you did probably required Raul to do something tweaky.

V. Arnold
    Participant

My wife and I have been taking around a gram of vitamin C per day for the last 5 years. We did this after reading about Pauling Therapy.

Pauling took 4 grams of V-C per day…and died of prostrate cancer @ 94.
    Since the covid outbreak, I take a minimum of 4 g/day and sometimes 6 g/day. My wife takes 2 or 3g/day. This along with D3 (5,000IU) and zinc (15mg/day).
    I have an exercise bike, which I use every other day for at least 20 minutes of hard breathing and raised pulse rate.
    Just because I’m old (76) I’ll be damned if I’ll let the bastards dispose of me; the daily word printing (passing for news) is very dismissive of old people dying of this man made scourge…it’s as though it’s our obligation to clear societies of us, to save a few sheckles for their obscene wars…

John Day
    Participant

Another fine day in TAE comments, my fellow commentarians.
    🙂

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Wow, social media is really “beer-bonging” the vaccine Kool-Aid right now.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

So what will change their minds?
    Make it suck more to not be vaccinated.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/05/the-people-who-wont-get-the-vaccine/618765/

V. Arnold
    Participant

Doc Robinson

So what will change their minds?
    …Make it suck more to not be vaccinated.

What most disturbs me about the Atlantic article is the insistence of calling these vaccines; they, for the most part, are emphatically NOT vaccines!
    My refusal is that I’m not going to be a guinea pig for the blood thirsty pharma gluttens…
    Pfizer’s profits from their jab is obscene!

madamski cafone
    Participant

The Atlantic has been a “limited hangout” for some time.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.