Debt Rattle May 7 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 7 2021

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

Mr. House
    You’re an odd ball …. listening to the wisdom of grands ….. ;_)

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Mr. House: You don’t have to confirm this if you would rather keep your exact whereabouts on the DL, but being an annoying overeducated blue-state urbanite (Wisconsin isn’t really blue anymore, but Milwaukee is certainly a holdover from when it was), I couldn’t resist but venture a guess about where it is you live (computer-chair demography, anyone?) so I volunteer two: First guess, Fort Wayne, Indiana. Second guess, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The foundation of my supposition is that you seemed to indicate living in a rust-belt state with a population equal to or less than Wisconsin’s, and I don’t really get a “Minnesota vibe” (yes, I’m familiar with it) from you. (As an aside, I would certainly call The Twin Cities in MN and Chicago the country’s “honorary coastal big cities”.) If those ain’t it, I will venture no further guesses.

madamski cafone
    Participant

As a youngun, Mr. House holds his own with us dinosaurs very well.

Dave Note, thanx for the peek inside NASA. It fits. btw, we’re hiring:

Outer Space Employment Agency

island raider
    Participant

FLCCC Weekly update video from May 5, includes Dr. Ram Yogendra discussing treating covid long haulers:
    FLCCC May 5 weekly update video

Adlertag
    Participant

How is that not a prison? – answer 2,500 miles coast to coast – one hell of a better prison than the freedom that India and Brazil have – or is that just MSM media blowing it up again. Just wait, the catastrophic wave is yet to come to a street near us all.

Germ
    Participant

Folks – we got a problem …..

“Reverse-transcribed SARS-CoV-2 RNA can integrate into the genome of cultured human cells …”

‘An unresolved issue of SARS-CoV-2 disease is that patients often remain positive for viral RNA as detected by PCR many weeks after the initial infection in the absence of evidence for viral replication. We show here that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of the infected cell and be expressed as chimeric transcripts fusing viral with cellular sequences.’

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/21/e2105968118

Germ
    Participant

“The Common Trust Network, supported by the Forum, is combining the set of registries that are going to enrol all participating labs. Separately from that, it provides an up-to-date database of all prevailing border entry rules (which fluctuate and differ from country to country).”

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/05/what-is-a-vaccine-passport-and-will-you-need-one-the-next-time-you-travel?

Who elected these folks?

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“Even if the Covid-19 pandemic ends and no new deadly diseases follow in its wake, it is unlikely that the freedoms of global travel and communication will be restored in the foreseeable future.”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/522863-era-isolationism-borders-covid/

Mister Roboto
    Participant

It really is becoming increasingly clear to me that the pandemic has been serving as a cover for “changes” the elites have been wanting to implement for a while now. I still kind of shrug when I hear talk of “The Great Reset”, but it is certainly the sort of thing I’m willing to hear out now more than it was two years ago.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Considering that virtually everything Americans are conditioned to believe about What, How, and Why is used by TPTP as a cover for TPTB’s interests, I don’t think it’s necessary to presume they have a Big Plan for das kovid. They just ride the wave in their usual selfish style, imo.

Much of what is alleged to be planned aforethought strikes me more as the fuckup who, slipping on the banana peels he wantonly tossed about rather than responsibly disposing of them, says, “I meant to do that.”

The Romanovs owned Russia and everything Russian was used by them to serve their private interests to the point of hardly bothering to manage the commonwealth tolerably well. When the time for a Great Reset occurred, the Romanovs were killed or exiled and they are no more a part of Russian ruling system… although they linger in the British royalty, who are soon to find themselves without.

^&*

Thanx for all your hard digging, Germ.

Dave Note
    Participant

Normally I’d think this was the Onion but it’s not, it’s the unhinged times of Covid. A baptism adapted to the Zeitgeist

Baptism by Fire

https://i.redd.it/dq5jnw7ulfu51.png

Dave Note
    Participant

The caption should be

“Your Money or your Life”

Dave Note
    Participant

Maybe it’s a pediatrician giving the faux vaccine to a baby via a tranquilizer dart gun

Dave Note
    Participant

Anyone else care to offer a caption, the possibilities seem boundless

Arttua
    Participant

Absolute galore, re: Richard Sachs. I owned a bike shop in the 80’s to 90:s. I was one of Fat City Cycles top dealers (Fat Chance) the company that spawned so many frame builders.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ madamski

Consider this. Perhaps your opinion of psychopathic elites is not open to the possibility that within that group there may be all levels of intellect and capabilities. Perhaps a blind spot

madamski cafone
    Participant

Incidentally, while I know it’s cheesy, I gotta say:

• CDC Predicts Sharp Decline In Covid-19 Activity By July (Cidrap)

that I toldjyaso. If they don’t stop backing away from this thing soon they will have egg on their faces (which expression, btw, refers to a dog that’s been stealing eggs — a fox guarding the henhousew thing).

madamski cafone
    Participant

Caption:

A way was foundat last to vakzinnate people while maintaining social distance.

@ Michael Reid

“Consider this. Perhaps your opinion of psychopathic elites is not open to the possibility that within that group there may be all levels of intellect and capabilities. Perhaps a blind spot”

I have many blind spots but this is not one of them. I see the drivers and minions of TPTB as a kaleidoscope of personality types and intelligence levels. This is rather implicit in my steadfast opposition to the concept of a Monolithic Cabal.

madamski cafone
    Participant

O dang. Dave Note beat me to it.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

If they don’t stop backing away from this thing soon they will have egg on their faces

“It’s not our fault! It was all RussiaRussiaRussia!”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

A good example from college-campus life of why Blue America is making even someone like me sing the blues.

Noirette
    Participant

papanca: Several days ago it was reported in Naked Capitalism that the Indian government had approved the use of Ivermectin nation-wide. (..) I haven’t been able to find another mention of this on the Internet. (..) ?

Nation-wide, idk, but see:

http://www.businessworld.in/article/COVID-19-Goa-CM-Pramod-Sawant-launches-home-isolation-kit-/10-10-2020-329906/

https://www.europereloaded.com/india-develops-ivermectin-home-treatment-covid-kit-for-less-than-3-per-person/

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/while-the-world-is-going-on-a-vaccine-frenzy-the-indian-government-is-distributing-a-home-covid-kit-with-zinc-doxycycline-and-ivermectin/

India’s ‘miraculous’ ivermectin COVID treatment is only $3 per person

Subsequently there was a crack down on ivermectin as one can see in the press. Which has been interpreted as one might expect, see for ex.

When India stopped prescribing Ivermectin and started vaccinating the deaths shot up

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.