Debt Rattle May 9 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 9 2024

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

I was no boy scout.
    Firecrackers and all.

I was a cub scout though!
    Up north in northern Quebec/Labrador.
    We had great leaders who took us out into the bush to make real campfires with just one match!
    We earned lots of useful skill badges too.
    Like using a dime pay phone!

Then, I moved down to Montreal.
    Well, I was the only one with any badges on my arm!
    Needless to say, I quickly lost interest.

Montreal’s tiny wild strawberries were more interesting!
    Sadly I found no pretty girls in the wild strawberry fields.
    But I like nature, hence the cottage.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

After killing people and ruining lives, NOW it’s time to get along or else find out what worse can happen. Brainwirms for Kennedy and One and All

Last January, Russia’s foreign ministry complained that Germany only acknowledged Jewish victimhood of World War II while ignoring every other ethnic group, particularly Slavic Russians. As in Czechia and Poland, the Russian nationalist narrative on World War II focuses primarily on the suffering of Slavs at the hands of Germany, which directly clashes with the American/NATO fixation on Jews.

That’s classic shit folk. The Amish next door engage in that logic Every. Single, Day.

WES
    Participant

OK a bad joke.

A little girl was being driven by her Mother to a friend’s house for a play date.
    The little^7 girl asked her Mother how old she was?
    The Mother replied it wasn’t very lady like to ask such personal questions.
    The little girl then asked her Mother how much she weighed?
    Again the Mother said it wasn’t very lady like to ask such personal questions.

After the little girl had been dropped off at her friend’s place, she told her friend that her Mother wouldn’t answer any personal questions.
    The little girl’s friend said it was easy to get all the answers!
    Just look at her Mother’s drivers license!
    The answers are all there!

Upon returning home, the little girl approached her Mother.
    She said to her Mother, I know you are 33 years old, 5 feet 2 inches tall, and you weigh 149 pounds!
    The supprised Mother said how did you find out all of this personal information?
    The little girl said from your driver’s license!

And then the little girl said, I know why Daddy left too!”
    “It says here you got an “F” in sex!”

zerosum
    Participant

WES

The valley will probably have a good blueberry season
    https://www.bcblueberry.com/
    BC is naturally big on the world blueberry scene.
    With over 80 years of blueberry growing experience, British Columbia, Canada
    is now one of the largest highbush blueberry suppliers in the world.

https://www.pentictonwesternnews.com/news/-27-c-cold-snap-wipes-out-bc-orchards-soft-fruit-supply-7314023
    -27 C cold snap wipes out B.C. orchard’s soft fruit supply
    Creston’s Wloka Farms suffers a 100 per cent bud loss on soft fruit trees
    Gillian Francis

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bc-farm-stone-fruit-loss-okanagan-1.7141488
    Record stone fruit losses forcing Okanagan farms to diversify
    ‘It’ll be 90 per cent, if not more, lost, based off of what we’re seeing,’ fruit grower says

Ashley Joannou · The Canadian Press · Posted: Mar 12, 2024 4:47 PM PDT

https://www.ctvnews.ca/climate-and-environment/widespread-damage-b-c-fruit-growers-face-millions-in-losses-1.6800560
    Widespread damage: B.C. fruit growers face millions in losses

Andrew Johnson
    CTV News Vancouver Anchor
    Follow |Contact
    Published March 8, 2024
    ———-

Oroboros
    Participant

From Andrei Martyanov:

1. We ARE NOT on the path to WW III, we are already in WW III and the West already lost it.

NATO has neither troops nor resources to introduce anything in 404.

Russia’s tactical nuclear drills was a message to European chihuahuas, primarily UK, after showing UK ambassador in Moscow the list of British targets Russia will strike OUTSIDE 404 if London continues with terrorism.

Russia is not afraid of Article 5.

2. US is NOT a republic anymore

it is a corrupt uniparty oligarchy sliding towards totalitarianism.

Its foreign policy and media are controlled by the state of Israel and Zionist lobby inside the US, which is based on a broad foundation of Christian Zionist population in the US.

3. US higher education as related to humanities is over. It has been over for some time. Eventually, all remnants of a free thought and facts-based academic study will be purged.

As I write for many years–the ONLY real test of nation, of the state is REAL war.

It took SMO to completely tear down the fake edifice of the American “democracy” to expose a rotten scaffolding collapsing as I type this.

Or, maybe, a proverbial brick wall by late Frank Zappa……..

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/us-warns-israel-that-rafah-invasion-will-jeopardise-weapons-supply-assault-2024-05-09/

Israel strikes eastern Rafah as ceasefire talks end with no deal
    By Nidal Al-Mughrabi, Mohammad Salem and Jarrett Renshaw
    May 9, 20243:24 PM PDT Updated 24 min ago

Summary
    Companies
    LATEST DEVELOPMENTS:
    Hamas will not make new concessions after accepting proposal, Al-Aqsa TV says
    Israeli envoy to US says hold on arms sends ‘wrong message’
    UNRWA chief says Israeli residents set fire to perimeter of its headquarters in East Jerusalem
    United Nations aid chief says nothing allowed into Gaza for three days

CAIRO/RAFAH, Gaza Strip/WASHINGTON, May 9 (Reuters) – Israeli forces bombarded areas of Rafah on Thursday, Palestinian residents said, as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu dismissed U.S. President Joe Biden’s threat to withhold weapons from Israel if it assaults the southern Gaza city.
    A senior Israeli official said late on Thursday that the latest round of indirect negotiations in Cairo to halt hostilities in Gaza had ended and Israel would proceed with its operation in Rafah and other parts of the Gaza Strip as planned.
    Israel has submitted to mediators its reservations about a Hamas proposal for a hostage release deal, the official said.
    “If we must, we shall fight with our fingernails,” Netanyahu said in a video statement. “But we have much more than our fingernails.”
    In Gaza, Palestinian militant groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad said their fighters fired anti-tank rockets and mortars at Israeli tanks massed on the eastern outskirts of the city. (did they damage any tanks? A missile would have worked better.)

thomasjkenney
    Participant

re: Baden-Powell

There’s a mountain near Los Angeles named for him. I visited on one of my first Scout outings, and did many weekend backpacks there…great campsite with cold spring water at 2350m/7800ft, overlooks Edwards AFB and a gigantic swath of the Mojave Desert.

Mount Baden-Powell, Angeles National Forest

zerosum
    Participant

https://trackaipac.com/us-senate
    THE ISRAEL LOBBY IN THE U.S. SENATE

The USA sends money to Israel then the money comes back to those who vote in favor of Israel.

(Is that called money laundering, stealing, corruption, political interference, looking the other way while +35,000 people are murdered.)

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Well at least with plentiful blueberries, the black bears in BC are not going to starve this year.
    The deer will surely miss the fruit though.

The nicest thing about BC blueberries is they are always sweet due to the warm days and cool evenings.
    It is the cool evening that make all fruits sweet and flavorful.

I used to buy oranges when I worked in Morroco, in the 1970s.
    They looked perfect!
    Except when you ate them, you were left wondering where the flavor was?
    You would then try eating another orange desperately craving the missing flavor!
    Alas, all the oranges were just perfect tasteless plastic oranges, that didn’t satisfy your thrist for fruit.
    Instead they left you feeling empty and cheated.

BC and Washington state grow some of the best apples, peaches, and cherries, in the world!
    Sadly, your big peaches never reach us here in the east, as I guess they either don’t travel well or you guys eat them all!
    The biggest best tasting peaches I have ever had, was when I was working in northern Idaho.
    The peaches were the size of grapefruit!
    Often that was my supper!

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/05/09/725282/Houthi–Yemen-to-target-Israel-linked-ships-regardless-of-destination

Houthi: Yemen to target Israel-linked ships regardless of destination

This is a fourth stage of escalation in retaliation for “the Israeli aggression on Rafah” in the southern Gaza Strip, but Yemen is also considering a further “fifth and sixth stage”, he said in a televised speech on Thursday.

“Any ships of any company involved in supply or transporting goods to the enemy and to any destination will be targeted. Any ship transporting goods to enemy ports will be a target for us wherever our hands reach,” he said….

Houthi also called on Arab states to help stop a widening Israeli invasion of Rafah, suggesting that they allow Ansarullah use their stocks of weapons and ammunition against Israel.

“If any Arab country desires, we are ready to activate the capabilities stored in its warehouses instead of letting them rust or be misused against the enemy…….

Oroboros
    Participant

Pfizer to Sell Drugs Online to Consumers, Bypassing Doctors and Pharmacies

Oh, Hurrah, hurrah!

All the Pharma Phacist dope I can consume.

Pfizer is developing a direct-to-consumer platform to sell some of its drugs online, including Paxlovid, which costs $1,400 for a five-day dose, and a migraine nasal spray, the Financial Times reported.

Duh’mericans buying formerly prescription only drugs directly after watching a TV ad propagandizing how awesome it is.

WES
    Participant

I agree we are already in WW3.
    Have been for years.

Macron has put French troops in Ukraine as a place holder for NATO/US.⁶
    Once Biden is re-elected, as the Democrat’s real House Speaker, Jeffery said, then US troops will enter the Ukraine.
    Mike Johnson is merely serving as a proxy speaker, to hide current Democrat (Uniparty) control of the House.
    Why are they hiding this?
    See below.

Trump will soon be criminally convicted in NY.
    Trump will be disqualified by Congress, as blessed in advance by SCOTUS.
    Remember, Congress voting is merely a popularity contest, not a legal judgement.
    So, Congress will not be breaking any laws.
    There is no appeal to SCOTUS!
    Sure, Trump’s conviction maybe legally overturned later, but not until after the election is over.
    Just like the fake J6 insurrection emergency allowed Congress to legalized the stolen 2020 election!

This propaganda about “No NATO Boots On The Ground” statement being interduced by NATO in July is likely just to get the loud mouths to clam up for now.
    I see it as a head fake.
    The Ukraine war is just starting, not ending!
    There is too many trillions involved to quit now.
    Our ruling banker psychopaths can not afford to stop now!
    They need war to stay in power.
    If we all need to die, so be it!

For us little people all we can hope for is that peace breaks out.
    That is the one thing our ruling psychopaths do not want!
    Peace mean a fate worst than death to them!

LSD alleviates migraines.

Peaches and cottage cheese. HEAVEN.

Twitchy sun; twitchy humans.

zerosum
    Participant

It’s spreading
    33 protesters arrested but only 6 were students.
    Not accepting the murder of 35,000+ Palestinians is growing.
    Peace

John Day
    Participant

@Zerosum: Gold is only to trade for your life.
    Long gas lighters and sealed boxes of matches would be good, and .22 long rifle ammo packs…

John Day
    Participant

@WES: I hope you are wrong, and also that what happens is not even worse.

John Day
    Participant

@Oroboros, Classic album cover. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWiJAYmADQ
    WW-3 is not over until there is a new global financial regime.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.