Debt Rattle November 12 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 12 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fifth Avenue at 25th Street. New York City 1905   • “Bitcoin Cash” Quadruples in 2 Days. Bitcoin Crashes by $35 Billion (WS) • Podesta Group “Wil
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 12 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ack! What a mess, truly!
    Bitcoin/bitcash; fools rush in, where angels fear to tread…me too (fear to tread).
    Russia’s crypto ruble is the only intelligent crypto at this time. The block chain is the key to this whole .
    But it’s the future of genuine international trade and commerce; free of the US dollar and immune to sanctions from rogue nations.
    The times, they are a changing; which will bring great stress and probably war.
    How much of each is the question…

V Arnold

A slightly different view:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/end-end-history-us-mid-east-policys-fork-road

The path to draining the swamp is a circuitous one but, in my mind, it’s hard to argue where things are headed. They are not headed towards confrontation with Iran but actually the opposite. The most rabidly anti-Iranian segment of the Saudi Royal house is impoverished and imprisoned. CNN will be sold and go out of business to allow for the Time-Warner/AT&T merger. Jeff Zucker is out. Add another scalp to Steve Bannon’s belt along with Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and so many to come. Will the vestiges of the neoconservative establishment in the U.S. and Israel continue to sabre-rattle and try to undermine what is happening? Yes.

They’ve been doing that since the day Trump was elected just over a year ago, but it hasn’t stopped the momentum. Why? Because Putin was on the job outmaneuvering them at every turn. Trump made a deal with the neocons back in August to cede them control of foreign policy and, in effect, outsourced cleaning up the Middle East to Putin. But, predictably they also didn’t follow through with their end of the bargain. Trump learned, like Putin did, the John McCain’s of the world don’t keep to their deals. They are ‘not agreement capable.’ And, as such, since the last failure to repeal Obamacare Trump has gone after every pillar of support these people had. It will end with Hillary Clinton’s indictment. But in the meantime it will look like the world is on the brink of world war.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raúl Ilargi Meijer
    As the article points out; there are many ways to interpret the same event.
    I read ZH everyday and somehow that article escaped me. I did read it just now.
    Tom Luongo writes for Russia Insider as well.
    Thanks for your feedback…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.