Debt Rattle November 16 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 16 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • Author

Francisco Goya The straw mannequin 1791-92   • Who Will Answer? (Kunstler) • The Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine Monopoly: The Backstory (Kogon) • New Ty
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 16 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Francisco Goya The straw mannequin 1791-92

Goya captured exactly The Straw Mannequin as it would surely be, flipped freely in a blanket…

Amazing powers of observation…IMO…

Dr. D
    Participant

Goya: A picture of Social Media.

“SCOTUS will concur with the 5th Circuit that this arbitrary edict is fatally flawed.”

Why would that be? The USSC is completely paid for and issues unconstitutional mandates with almost every ruling. It’s no stretch to go a little further. Especially with Roberts who was placed there by Bush because he believes in the infinite power of the Executive and does not believe in balance of powers.

They already don’t believe in religion or self-defense to save one’s own life, how is this any different?

“Brits Will Need 3 Jabs to Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’ -PM (ET)”

This is a lie: they need infinite jabs. It didn’t stop at one, or two, why would it stop at three? The pharma executives already said you need 4 a year, or 200 more shots in life if you’re twenty.

Or, translation: YOU ARE NEVER FULLED VACCINATED. There is always MOAR. So start dissenting today and beat the rush.

…Because if they can sell 200 shots for a disease of 99.997% survival rate, then surely they will add 5-10 more vaccines to that disease roster. Flatulence, maybe. Or mild indigestion. It’s for the good of others.

“Gavin Newsom Is Lying About His Vaccine Injury And Now I Can Prove It (Kirsch)”

The news here is if you think something, it is fact-checked. However, if the insider Derp State says it’s false, the fact checkers believe them on sight! See? Saddam really DID have those weapons of mass destruction and ties to al-Qeada! Yellowcake was real. Powell said so!

Life is very, very simple: DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD. If someone has more power or money than you, everything they say is true. If they have less power than you, everything YOU say to them is true. Therefore, reality is merely an expression of power. This is the core tenet of Critical Race Theory. Power is all, and therefore GETTING power, over others, is all, and must be pursued by EVERY means. ESPECIALLY the illegal and immoral ones.

My problem is, there doesn’t seem to be any possible action, no possible scandal, no example of deceit, no threshold of waste — even of multi-trillions – no level of oppression, no level of death – even their own – that can POSSIBLY discredit anyone. Or cause consequences. The laws of physics no longer exist. God is mocked. Nothing changes. Things always go on as before.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” –Orwell

And that’s it: Like Fukuyama says, “The End of History.” Nothing happens ever again except a magic paradise where you’re always wrong and they’re always right. And the “Fact-checkers” universally check their facts against known lies and liars, which change hourly.

“Vince Hall. “This should be the cause of deep embarrassment.”

We are incapable of shame or embarrassment. Everybody knows that. To do that you would have to have a grasp of both reality and empathy, and we have neither.

“ How can you focus on carrying out the mission and defending our democracy.”

No, WHY would you do this RATHER than fight at home? My theory is E1-E5 are all illiterate and uninterested in America or they’d have read our documents and treatment of veterans for 200 years. Gassing them in the streets of D.C. much? Or read the military history of politicians for the last 2,000. They they would apply their civic or martial bent back home.

“extensive Newsweek magazine report which purported to identify bitcoin’s inventor. The man, however, has denied any involvement with cryptocurrency.”

Yes. Because: “Newsweek”, a 10-year-old child could tell that Dorian was not the creator. Aside from his denial. Not only did they not clear the record, ensuing reporters such as RT perpetuate the myth as they ALSO are incapable of facts, evidence, and phone calls. Or put it this way: “Man denies he is Bigfoot and also flies UFOs. Media continues to report he is Bigfoot flying a UFO. In fact, we are reporting that now.”

P.S. Wright is also not Satoshi. He is a narcissist who would like to get hold of a billion dollars and has tried a couple times before. The Satoshi Team are probably a couple of White Hats in the basement of the NSA who savagely undermined the Derp State’s idiotic plans for a digital social credit currency that could be shut off.

If the US$ goes down they will own the core backing and reserve currency via the original BTC blocks, and carry on with continuity of government and world stability.

Sus: I understand the closing arguments. If you display a gun, you’re clearly marking yourself as a participant. It’s likely to lead to misunderstandings. Misuse or handling, such as the pointed direction is nearly impossible to be safe and clear in a crowd. When there are shots, people may believe you are the cause of them. The weapon can be taken from you and used on you or others. These are good reasons that people don’t generally carry, and don’t carry openly.

Should some of these aggressive signals be displayed, someone else may feel the need to defend themselves, and they may be legally right to do so.

I can understand the media’s argument that Grosskreutz thought Kyle was an aggressor or mass shooter. However, that’s not what their witness and admitted aggressor testified. Grosskreutz would also have lost on a self-defense charge, even if well-believed and intentioned, which his own testimony said it wasn’t.

Did Grosskreutz attempt to flee? No. Neither did others: they too did not believe themselves in any danger. Was there a mass shooting, was anyone injured from it? Whether he believed it or not, he’d be in big trouble because there wasn’t: he and his crew were the only aggressors, committing the only attempted murder with a skateboard. Was there an imminent threat? Apparently not, Kyle wasn’t shooting, so we were still in talking mode, clarifying.

Kyle was fleeing a chaotic situation yelling “friendly!”, a peculiar thing for an aggressor or shooter to do. Huber and Grosskreutz were not allowing him to flee and go away. So it might make sense to ask Rittenhouse what was happening, or at least watch for more signals of danger. And self-defense requires using the minimum force to stop the threat (if saving others) and to immediately flee if possible (if yourself). Grosskreutz failed on all counts, so it cannot be a self-defense to shoot Kyle as a misunderstanding, even despite his own testimony that confirmed a) he had no idea if anyone was shot b) had no idea if Kyle was the aggressor c) had given specific, witnessed death threats to Kyle an hour before. Grosskreutz was also carrying a gun; however his gun was also illegal, so the legal argument that he might be unnecessarily escalating a situation would likewise apply to Grosskreutz.

So that’s the sort of reason I personally would not handle a gun in that situation. Even if innocent, you’re rather likely to spend the next year of your life consumed with proving your innocence to armchair quarterbacks who’ve never held a gun in person, and hate you on sight for having held one yourself. Or ever THOUGHT of holding one, once, in your mind. The very thought of holding one proves your evil, much less the actually holding one.

Guns are magic, you see: they get up off tables and shoot things without their people involved. The people are poor victims, having no agency of their own, and must succumb to the irresistible magic of the bang-bang. Strangely, this is unlike all other objects like poison or cars which are scientific and only move when directed by their owners, who are therefore responsible for their consequences. Or not. Perhaps people have free will and are responsible for the outcome of their actions, whatever their birth and whatever their color. Even if they are Antifa and go around giving death threats to children and regularly vowing to “burn it all down.” So Grosskreutz did, and so he tried, and so this happened. Consequences. Responsibility.

I don’t want to be involved in Grosskreutz’s sad and stupid day, and I’m glad this news event is probably ending. The tragedy is his nihilistic behavior is ruining the lives of everyone around him, and ruined the reputation of Kenosha, and the lives of the people simply trying to live there without being burned alive because Grosskreutz has emotional problems. Work out your issues without shooting children, thank you every much.

Henry
    Participant

How very clever:

Moreover, as many Americans will only have discovered when the FDA’s full approval of the “Pfizer” vaccine was given not to Pfizer, after all, but to BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH of Mainz, Germany, the actual developer of the so-called “Pfizer” vaccine is precisely Pfizer’s German partner BioNTech.

If I read this correctly, if/when the legal suits start flying, Pfizer will not be on the hook, only the shell company. They have covered themselves all the way down.

Germ
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

It’s funny about us humans: We either want to be like everyone else or we want everyone to be like us.

Germ
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

THis:

this

captures the distinction between global warming theory and the nonsense being sold in its name.

What’s destructive is that so many people conflate denying global warming theory with refuting the nonsense being sold in its name. The results: yet another polarization of the plebiscite:

a)_ global warming is real!

b) it isn’t!

ad infinitum…

Henry
    Participant

With the holidays approaching, we should have a TMA fitness challenge or fitness suggestions. Weight loss and fitness are critical to fighting COVID. The Greeks and the ancients also believed a health body helps keep the mind in shape.

What do you think?

To start things off my wife and I have set aside a room to be used just for simple exercise. Nothing fancy just a mat and some small bell weights. The point is the room has no distractions and focuses on fitness.

Henry
    Participant

@germ, nice one. 😁

chooch
    Participant

So the child vax campaign could ignite the next wave,

Somehow the the parents of the unvaxed will equate to child killers.

Lets go Gavin, while clever, might ignite the next form of hate speech…Lets go

(fill in blank)

. Very tempting given my state of mind. Is thinking it worse than saying it?

boilingfrog
    Participant

Really got a laugh out of the Onion-esque parady of the COP26 foolishness. To include the over-the-top use of private jets to attend the author could also weave in something about “attending AA meetings while drunk” or something.

But just a wonderfully creative piece to bring the nonsense to an understandable level (“We know by analogy”)

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Well, the quasi-totalitarian New Normals must really be feeling a sense of serious desperation right now. Yesterday in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, there was a hit-piece on Ivermectin which was the headline story for the day! I won’t give it the dignity of a link, but I have to say that I’m really starting to know what it must have felt like to live in the USSR in the sixties and seventies and seen the sort of blatant propaganda being promoted by the “news stories” in Pravda.

Germ
    Participant

“Gibraltar; the most vaccinated region on Earth (100% fully vaccinated, 40% boosted) has now cancelled Christmas due to “exponential” rise in cases.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1521786/Gibraltar-news-covid-cases-rise-Christmas-lockdown

Germ
    Participant

FYI – I took my fortnightly 30mg dose of IVM with dinner last night.

Feels like I have super-powers! LOL!!

Dora
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

Propaganda
    Attack is the only effective tool.
    Fauci took the high ground.
    Defence is not effective against an attack from the high ground..
    ———-
    The high ground is covered in snow.
    The low ground is flooding, trapping, destroying, and isolating
    ——–
    Critical bloggers must use the winning tools and tactics.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Kunstler: “…mothers who got vaxxed in early 2021 are just now giving birth to babies with myocarditis and other signature disorders of adverse mRNA vaccine reactions.”

I did a search for infant myocarditis, and the top result gave this statistic:

“Clinically, the manifestation of myocarditis is relatively uncommon in infants and children. It represented only 0.3% of 14,322 patients seen over a 23-year period at Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas”
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2805590/

So here the historical number of myocarditis cases in babies is combined with the number of cases in all other children, and the total number of myocarditis cases seen by this big-city Children’s Hospital is only 2 cases per year, on average, for all ages of children.

If two cases per year is the baseline for all children, then if the Children’s Hospital sees more than one case of infant myocarditis, the vaccination status of the mothers should be scrutinized.

Meanwhile, at Texas Children’s Hospital:

Patrick, 9, received the COVID-19 vaccination at Texas Children’s Hospital on Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021. (KPRC 2)

those darned kids
    Participant

“i wanna be different, just like all my friends!”

those darned kids
    Participant

chooch: that’s scary. soon, children’s aid will be knocking on doors..

limeincoconut
    Participant

Kunstler: “…mothers who got vaxxed in early 2021 are just now giving birth to babies with myocarditis and other signature disorders of adverse mRNA vaccine reactions.”

I did not see what supports this assertion by Kunstler. Has anyone else seen it?

I would also be interested to know odds of a bad outcome for the baby if the mother catches Covid during pregnancy.

How are you doing lately, Ilargi? While you seem indefatigable, I’ve noticed there hasn’t been a titled post for a while.
    Perhaps you could address Absolute Galore’s (and PV’s) plight. I’m guessing that this is going on in many families.
    It was often said that Trump was the most divisive president ever, but then we got Biden, whose divisions are dangerous and often permanent. He’s dividing families and friendships with such malice- under the guise of “helping”, of course.

Lord, save me from those holy saints
    Promoting these divisions.
    I’m disappeared by their good deeds
    And stripped of my decisions.

Henry
    Participant

@mister-roboto How right you are. Last year when all of this vaccine madness started, my wife said, “I never really understood why Germans followed the Nazis and let them come to power, now I do.”

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Dora: It’s a measure of how upside-down our world is right now that it’s the Australian equivalent of Fox News (or at least one prominent newscaster on that channel) who is speaking out against the gutting of civil-libertarian constitutional representative government (to what most people are actually referring when they use the technical misnomer “democracy”) in that country.

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    Henry
    Participant

@germ, where can one get IVM? I looked for IVM in our ag stores and even all the horse paste is gone from the shelves. There was a sheep version but it is not 100%. It would be great to find a human tablet source.

The sad bit is our dog gets his IVM from his heartworm tablet!

Susmarie108
    Participant

Well written and worth repeating:

My problem is, there doesn’t seem to be any possible action, no possible scandal, no example of deceit, no threshold of waste — even of multi-trillions – no level of oppression, no level of death – even their own – that can POSSIBLY discredit anyone. Or cause consequences. The laws of physics no longer exist. God is mocked. Nothing changes. Things always go on as before.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” –Orwell

This complete lack of accountability, responsibility, and acknowledgement/acceptance of consequences for anything, ever – is THE American Way now. WINNING. WINNING! Always WINNING. Exceptional 24/7! It is not natural. The roots of our destruction live here.

You don’t have to solve the “problems” to break this cycle. Seek the TRUTH and bring it to light. The UN-natural will dis-solve in the face of it. Every act of TRUTH – every Heartful/thoughtful contribution at TAE, at home and work, in the doctors office, at school – is an act of LOVE.

May all BE well in thought, word and deed. LOVE to all.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Comparison:

A) I’m New Here

B) Original

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“i wanna be different, just like all my friends!”

“You’re celebrating diversity wrong. Let me show you how.”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“And that’s it: Like Fukuyama says, “The End of History.”

“Every 1,000 years the Library of Alexandria must burn.” (I could swear this is by Borges or someone else other than me, but a search yields no such results. Maybe I made it up myself, inspired by a story essay by Borges touching upon that history.)

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Kunstler: “…mothers who got vaxxed in early 2021 are just now giving birth to babies with myocarditis and other signature disorders of adverse mRNA vaccine reactions.”

“I did not see what supports this assertion by Kunstler. Has anyone else seen it?

“I would also be interested to know odds of a bad outcome for the baby if the mother catches Covid during pregnancy.”

I think Kunstler was speaking from a sense of certitude not published fact. As for how bad it might be:

EV myocarditis is a rare but severe disease in the neonatal period, which often leads to death or results in serious chronic cardiac sequelae like chronic heart failure, aneurysm formation within the left ventricle and mitral regurgitation. Chronic cardiac drug therapy is necessary in the majority of these patients.

YOu miught say that K is putting his marker down now so he can collect his ‘told-you-so’ later on.

John Day
    Participant

Picture of Jenny recovering in hospital after surgery 6 days ago. She’s improving well at home now; gets better care and food here, for sure… https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/11/tiny-little-strings.html

We can much better comprehend our relationship with our masters through our smartphone “familiars” if we read this short interview with Korean philosopher Byung-Chul Han: Thanks for this deep insight, Charles. I am including little snippets.
    The smartphone today is either a digital workplace or a digital confessional. Every device, and every technique of domination, generates totems that are used for subjugation. This is how domination is strengthened. The smartphone is the cult object of digital domination. As a subjugation device, it acts like a rosary and its beads; this is how we keep a smartphone constantly at hand. The ‘like’ is a digital “amen.” We keep going to confession. We undress by choice. But we don’t ask for forgiveness: instead, we call out for attention…
    When we are depressed we lose our relationship with the world, with the other. We sink into a scattered ego. I think digitalization, and the smartphone, make us depressed. There are stories of dentists who say that their patients cling to their phones when a treatment is painful. Why do they do that? Thanks to the smartphone, I am aware of myself. It helps me to be certain that I am alive, that I exist. That’s why we cling to our cellphones in situations like dental treatment. As a child, I remember holding my mother’s hand at the dentist’s office. Today the mother will not offer the child her hand, but a cellphone.
    Support does not come from others, but from oneself. That makes us sick. We have to recover the other person…
    Only a repressive regime provokes resistance. On the contrary, the neoliberal regime, which does not oppress freedom, but exploits it, does not face any resistance. It is not repressive, but seductive. Domination becomes complete the moment it presents itself as freedom. (“Is perceived as freedom”, I’d say)
    https://english.elpais.com/usa/2021-10-15/byung-chul-han-the-smartphone-is-a-tool-of-domination-it-acts-like-a-rosary.html

John Day
    Participant

Think very carefully about what would happen in America, or your country, with only 15% less oil. Covid may have dropped consumption less than 5% (Correct me if I am wrong.) Make as many accomodations for the future as you can, now, please.
    Despite the pitfalls to prices and supply, the IEA said current low oil and gas spending was one of the few areas aligned with its most ambitious Net Zero Emissions by 2050 (NZE) scenario in which no new fossil fuel projects should go forward.
    In its most conservative status quo, or stated policies scenario (STEPS), however, average annual spending on oil to meet demand would need to rise sharply to above $500 billion – more than at any time in the last five years.
    Energy consultancy FGE said in a note the problem was not an immediate one, but could come to a crescendo in coming years.
    https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/twin-peaks-whether-its-supply-or-demand-oil-era-heads-crunch-time-2021-10-25/

On The Limits To Transition:
    Logically considered, 2021 ought to have been the place where old assumptions go to die…
    At the level of theory, there’s nothing much wrong with the idea of outdated notions (or humans) undergoing a mass extinction event.
    Our understanding, and our ability to plan ahead, can only benefit from the discovery that the economy isn’t, after all, ‘a wholly monetary system, capable of infinite growth’, but is in fact an energy system, limited by the laws of physics as they apply to the Earth’s energy resources.
    It is, after all, hard to plan effectively when your base predicates are false.
    In practical terms, though, we’re faced with something that moves beyond an inconvenient truth into what is for most people an almost inconceivable one. This is the proposition that there may be no wholly sufficient replacement for the fossil fuel energy on which the economy of today is based.
    Put another way, the desirable – indeed, imperative – de-carbonization of the economy is likely to involve shrinking it as well.
    If you held any leadership position, you’d have to think long and hard before going public on any of this. Your wiser course of action might be to talk up the positives in the current situation whilst preparing, with the greatest urgency, for the new one…
    This implies that what we need isn’t re-set, but re-design.
    At a later stage we may revisit the taxonomy of de-growth but, for now, we can note that a contracting economy implies a process of de-complexification. The range of products and services available will narrow, and methods of supply will be simplified as producers try to work around the adverse effects of falling utilization rates and the loss of critical mass. The simplification process will involve substantial de-layering.
    The brunt of contraction in the private sector will be borne by sectors providing discretionary (non-essential) goods and services…
    The critical question for policymakers now might be that of how we ensure that the essentials are available and affordable for everyone.
    (Demand destruction? It’s what they do everywhere else…)
    #214. Needed – a new model tin-opener

The End of Super Imperialism, by Alex Gladstein is actually the best summary of the book “Super Imperialism” and it’s 2 subsequent follow-up editions since release in 1972, which I have seen.
    It is in Bitcoin Magazine, so it has to put in a blurb for Bitcoin at the end, the thesis that Bitcoin can replace the petro-dollar as global reserve currency. There are a lot of weaknesses to that thesis, which are not brought up at all. I think it was added to an excellent essay to get published and paid.
    With every prior empire, the empire still had to finance debt for wars. With the debt-based-dollar replacing gold, and countries [like Saudi Arabia] having to recycle excess dollars into lending to the Federal Government [for wars] there was a perfect trap for the rest of the world.
    The trap was set when the USA was the largest creditor nation by far, and held 70% of non-Soviet gold stores, at the end of WW-2.
    Once the rest of the world was using $US for global trade, and the US could print and spend all it needed for war, and they increasingly lent it back by buying T-bills, as American manufacturing got offshored, and real interest rates were usually negative, the support for Super Imperialism was in place.
    The threat to this system is any global trade/reserve currency which does not extract wealth.
    Yes, (energy expensive) Bitcoin could sort of fill this role between central banks, but a gold-backed central bank currency could do it better, and they are in beta testing. Every country would again be subject to balance-of-payments-in-gold discipline.
    It was the Vietnam War that decisively drained US gold, though it really began in Korea.
    https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/bitcoin-replacing-us-super-imperialism

John Day
    Participant

US Coverup Of Syria Massacre Shows The Danger Of The Assange Precedent, Caitlin Johnstone
    …The report contains many significant revelations, including that the US military has been grossly undercounting the numbers of civilians killed in its airstrikes and lying about it to Congress, that special ops forces in Syria have been consistently ordering airstrikes which kill noncombatants with no accountability by exploiting loopholes to get around rules meant to protect civilians, that units which call in such airstrikes are allowed to do their own assessments grading whether the strikes were justified, that the US war machine attempted to obstruct scrutiny of the massacre “at nearly every step” of the way, and that the Air Force’s Office of Special Investigations only investigates such incidents when there is “potential for high media attention, concern with outcry from local community/government, concern sensitive images may get out.”
    “But at nearly every step, the military made moves that concealed the catastrophic strike,” The New York Times reports. “The death toll was downplayed. Reports were delayed, sanitized and classified. United States-led coalition forces bulldozed the blast site. And top leaders were not notified.”
    Journalist Aaron Maté has called the incident “one of the US military’s worst massacres and cover-up scandals since My Lai in Vietnam.”…
    Julian Assange currently sits in Belmarsh Prison waiting to find out if British judges will overturn a lower court’s ruling against his extradition to the United States to be prosecuted under the Espionage Act for journalistic activity which exposed US war crimes. War crimes not unlike those that were just exposed by The New York Times in its reporting on the Baghuz massacre.
    The precedent the US government is trying to set with its persecution of Julian Assange will, if successful, cast a chilling effect over journalism which scrutinizes the US war machine, not just in the United States but around the world. If it can succeed in legally establishing that it can extradite an Australian journalist for publishing information in the public interest about US war crimes, it will have succeeded in legally establishing that it can do that to any journalist anywhere. And you can kiss investigative reporting like this goodbye.

US Coverup Of Syria Massacre Shows The Danger Of The Assange Precedent

Land Grab for “Climate”? Land Confiscated from Midwestern Farmers , Tessa (fights robots) Lena
    This story is about an event that is extremely important and historically deep. According to Ice Age Farmer, a large amount of land is currently being confiscated from American farmers in the Midwest, using eminent domain. The farmers are given an option to accept a modest compensation and go away “voluntarily”—but if not, they are threatened with the prospect of losing their land anyway under eminent domain.
    This is done to give way to a massive carbon sequestration pipeline (actually, two of them) and processing facilities going through the heart of the Corn Belt. (You guessed it, this is done in the name of “saving the planet.”)
    Notably, the project allegedly requires removing top soil (!!!) in an area spanning thousands of miles—an agriculturally important area—which is, of course, a great way to save the planet!
    https://tessa.substack.com/p/land-grab-for-climate

Dr Mike Yeadon – “The findings that 100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths have been caused by just 5% of the batches produced are unprecedented”
    On October 31st we revealed how an investigation of data found in the USA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has revealed that extremely high numbers of adverse reactions and deaths have been reported against specific lot numbers of the Covid-19 vaccines several times, meaning deadly batches of the experimental injections have now been identified…
    …As of November 1, 2021, there have been more adverse events reported for the COVID vaccines than for all 70+ vaccines combined since they started tracking adverse events 30 years ago. Thanks Travis.

Dr Mike Yeadon – “The findings that 100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths have been caused by just 5% of the batches produced are unprecedented”

John Day
    Participant

Huh, wuzzat in English, please?
    SARS-COV-2 Delta variant displays moderate resistance to neutralizing antibodies and spike protein properties of higher soluble ACE2 sensitivity, enhanced cleavage and fusogenic activity
    SARS-CoV-2 Delta (sub)variant is moderately resistant to neutralizing antibodies produced in response to vaccines targeting January 2020 spike protein, which is most of them, and all of the ones in the US and UK. (This says nothing about enhancement of viral pathogenicity by antibodies to spike protein antibodies or natural antibodies to COVID infection.)
    Finally, the spike proteins of B.1.617 variants are more efficiently cleaved due to the P681R substitution, and the spike of Delta variants exhibited greater sensitivity to soluble ACE2 neutralization, as well as fusogenic activity, which may contribute to enhanced spread of Delta variants.
    That means that the things the virus does to attach to and quickly enter a human cell, to begin reproducing, all seem to work better for this sub variant. Several of these things have been shown elsewhere to be enhanced by antibodies to January 2020 SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, such as the cleavage of spike protein after attachment to ACE-2 receptor on cell wall, and “fusogenic activity”, which has to do with fusing into and crossing the host cell wall.
    These features were studied using “pseudovruses” not whole virus, so that each feature could be studied in isolation. That is good in one way, seeing what each mutated feature does alone, but it will completely miss the whole package effect of active virus in vaccinated, previously infected, and infection-naive humans. That would be far more complex of a study, and it is sort of going on around us.
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.11.05.467523v1

A systematic review of cases of CNS demyelination following COVID-19 vaccination
    Demyelinating neurological disease, like multiple sclerosis and transverse myelitis impairs the myelin sheath around nerves, without which they work very poorly or not at all. All types of COVID-19 vaccines can elicit this autoimmune response, more commonly in people who have autoimmune disease, and more commonly after the first vaccine dose. Most of these cases improved with high-dose steroids, the typical treatment.
    https://www.jni-journal.com/article/S0165-5728(21)00292-7/fulltext

Transverse Myelitis:
    EU lists rare spinal condition as side-effect of J&J COVID-19 shot
    https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/eu-lists-rare-spinal-condition-as-side-effect-of-jj-covid-19-shot

Paresthesia can be numbness, tingling, burning, ants crawling, insect biting, glass cuts, painful pressure or other sensation, without an easily identifiable cause on physical examination. Hyperesthesia is feeling things way too much in an area. It is usually experienced as painful.
    In the latest update on vaccine safety 6 October, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) reported that among the adverse reactions to the Pfizer Comirnaty vaccine there were also cases of parestesia. In particular, as written in the dossier, edited by the Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC), almost 22 thousand cases of parestesia and hypesthesia have been reported out of approximately 1 billion and 220 thousand Pfizer vaccine doses administered in the world.
    https://newdailycompass.com/en/the-vaccine-provokes-paraesthesia-ema-breaks-the-taboo

John Day
    Participant

RFK Jr. In my latest book — “The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health” — I take an in-depth look at the disastrous consequences of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s 50-year reign as America’s public health czar. The book, which will be released Nov. 16, is available now for pre-order.
    “The J. Edgar Hoover of Public Health in America” for over 35 years, starting with AIDS.
    As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Anthony Fauci dispenses $6.1 billion in annual taxpayer-provided funding for scientific research.
    The research I conducted for my new book exposes how Fauci’s gargantuan yearly disbursements allow him to dictate the subject, content and outcome of scientific health research across the globe.
    These annual disbursements also allow Fauci to exercise dictatorial control over the army of “knowledge-and-innovation” leaders who populate the “independent” federal panels that approve and mandate drugs and vaccines — including the committees that allowed the Emergency Use Authorization of COVID-19 vaccines.
    Fauci uses the financial clout at his disposal to wield extraordinary influence over hospitals, universities, journals and thousands of influential doctors and scientists — whose careers and institutions he has the power to ruin, advance or reward.

My New Book — ‘The Real Anthony Fauci’ — Now Available for Pre-Order

​How did Pfizer come to rule the western world in the past year? Really, how?​

The Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine Monopoly: The Backstory

Pfizer vaccine efficacy over time, a few months. “Negative efficacy” is not mentioned, but we have seen that after 6 months. Why no mention?
    ​ ​Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccination Against Risk of Symptomatic Infection, Hospitalization, and Death Up to 9 Months: A Swedish Total-Population Cohort Study​
    ​Findings: Vaccine effectiveness of BNT162b2 against infection waned progressively from 92% (95% CI, 92-93, P<0·001) at day 15-30 to 47% (95% CI, 39-55, P<0·001) at day 121-180, and from day 211 and onwards no effectiveness could be detected…
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3949410

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Gibraltar; the most vaccinated region on Earth (100% fully vaccinated, 40% boosted) has now cancelled Christmas due to ‘exponential’ rise in cases.

Whatever is keeping this New Normal Narrative going certainly isn’t anything rational, is it?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.