Debt Rattle November 16 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 16 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

“My problem is, there doesn’t seem to be any possible action, no possible scandal, no example of deceit, no threshold of waste — even of multi-trillions – no level of oppression, no level of death – even their own – that can POSSIBLY discredit anyone. Or cause consequences. The laws of physics no longer exist. God is mocked. Nothing changes. Things always go on as before.”

We shall see. One reason I harp so much on this perception of TPTB as being some kind of invulnerable is because it blinds us to the fact that a) NO one is invulnerable, and B) history records this throughout its course.

I’ll add that we and many many others are daily discrediting these people. CNN may never do so but CNN itself will suffer severe discreditation. Goebbels’ infamous propaganda machine, his “mighty Wurlitzer organ”, is now thoroughly discredited… (and yet, to view this from the reverse persepctive, neo-Nazism is growing; the game goes ever on).

When society overall agrees on something, it’s usually wrong, a zillion fingers pointing at the finger pointing at the moon. By the time the likes of Fauci are discredited in the eyes of the prevailing majority, that particular moon will probably have already set.

We paralyze ourselves with fear with such hyperbole that grants these clowns seeming superpowers. HItler died in a bunker after blowingg his brains out.

Analogy: these people are giant trolls. One ignores or mocks trolls. One doesn’t take them seriously, for that gives them more power than they already have. Why are we so determined to empower these dangerous lunatics more than they already are?

fauci

People offered their infants as sacrifice to Moloch because they revered and feared it. Most of us here don’t revere Fauci, but many certainly fear him, and I ask: what does this fear get you? Know thine enemy, yes. Fear thine enemy, no. If you fear the enemy, the enemy has already won, and you are toast who didn’t hear the timer go off and are now cooking from a light golden survivable hue to a dark dead carbon black.

I’ve posted many schmaltzy music links (it’s a gift I have;) ), but this is probably the corniest. But basic truth is kinda corny.

Don’t Fear the Reaper

Oroboros
    Participant

Gavin Newsom is a maggot gnawing on the corpse of Californicate.

Killing other people’s children is fun for him. He truly enjoys it, it makes his nipples hard.

But his wife vetoed the governor about Clot-Shotting his own spawn.

Guest we know who wears the pants in that family.

https://www.thepubliceditor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Sabo_Gavin_Newsome_California_Psycho.jpg

boscohorowitz
    Participant

JDay: you stole my eyebrows! Give ’em back!

And yes, handroids are the servants of Satan or someone who smells just like it.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“My problem is, there doesn’t seem to be any possible action, no possible scandal, no example of deceit, no threshold of waste — even of multi-trillions – no level of oppression, no level of death – even their own – that can POSSIBLY discredit anyone. Or cause consequences. The laws of physics no longer exist. God is mocked. Nothing changes. Things always go on as before.”

We shall see. One reason I harp so much on this perception of TPTB as being some kind of invulnerable is because it blinds us to the fact that a) NO one is invulnerable, and B) history records this throughout its course.

I’ll add that we and many many others are daily discrediting these people. CNN may never do so but CNN itself will suffer severe discreditation. Goebbels’ infamous propaganda machine, his “mighty Wurlitzer organ”, is now thoroughly discredited… (and yet, to view this from the reverse persepctive, neo-Nazism is growing; the game goes ever on).

When society overall agrees on something, it’s usually wrong, a zillion fingers pointing at the finger pointing at the moon. By the time the likes of Fauci are discredited in the eyes of the prevailing majority, that particular moon will probably have already set.

We paralyze ourselves with fear with such hyperbole that grants these clowns seeming superpowers. HItler died in a bunker after blowingg his brains out.

Analogy: these people are giant trolls. One ignores or mocks trolls. One doesn’t take them seriously, for that gives them more power than they already have. Why are we so determined to empower these dangerous lunatics more than they already are?

fauci

People offered their infants as sacrifice to Moloch because they revered and feared it. Most of us here don’t revere Fauci, but many certainly fear him, and I ask: what does this fear get you? Know thine enemy, yes. Fear thine enemy, no. If you fear the enemy, the enemy has already won, and you are toast who didn’t hear the timer go off and are now cooking from a light golden survivable hue to a dark dead carbon black.

I’ve posted many schmaltzy music links (it’s a gift I have;) ), but this is probably the corniest. But basic truth is kinda corny.

Don’t Fear the Reaper (insert cowbell joke here)

those darned kids
    Participant

thanks, madamski. i miss gil. beautiful song. the original is great. i know that feeling very well. thanks.

Oroboros
    Participant

“One reason I harp so much on this perception of TPTB as being some kind of invulnerable is because it blinds us to the fact that
    a) NO one is invulnerable, and
    B) history records this throughout its course….”

Newton’s Three Laws of Motion

#3 For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

People confuse this physical law with Karma.

They conflate Karma with some kind of equalizing law of the Universe, it’s not.

Here’s Eckhart Tolle’s take on what Karma really is.

“The voice in the head has a life of its own. Most people are at the mercy of that voice; they are possessed by thought, by the mind. And since the mind is conditioned by the past, you are then forced to reenact the past again and again.

The Eastern term for this is karma. When you are identified with that voice, you don’t know this, of course. If you knew it, you would no longer be possessed because you are only truly possessed when you mistake the possessing entity for who you are, that is to say, when you become it…”

History eventually ‘corrects’ it’s course from one extreme to another.

The French Revolution chopped off the heads of a lot of aristocrats and proto-yuppy rent class chasers. The revolution itself was ‘corrected’ by a decade or so of constant war and military dictatorship by the megalomaniac Napoleon who destroyed large parts of Europe for ‘the Glory of France’.

Wow, that was some ‘course correction’.

The Plandemic was part of the largest transfer of wealth in human history. As Gerald Celente says, “The Big got bigger and the Small got smaller”

More Billionaires, destitute the majority of Sheeple.

Mission Accomplished

“this perception of TPTB as being some kind of invulnerable is because it blinds us to the fact that
    a) NO one is invulnerable, and
    B) history records this throughout its course….”

Yes, History ‘corrects’ and it all turns out OK because……>>>

In the long run we are all dead.”

~John Maynard Keynes

Noirette
    Participant

(> prev. thread.) Germ, thx for the links.

Climate Re-analyzer I didn’t know of. https://climatereanalyzer.org/wx/DailySummary/#t2

This summary of COP26, lays out some of the highlights. ‘Humiliating failure’ is not a good title, it should be ‘Biz as usual.’

COP26 Ends In Humiliating Failure

Perso anecdote. In 2003 at the height of the heat wave in Europe I was sitting in a country bus. The landscape about was dire, some (deliberate, organised) burning, other: vegetation dead or dying, crops withered in the fields, it looked horrific, end of the world. In the bus some ppl had tears pouring down, others prayed.

The bus driver shouted out, I gotta go on! Meaning, he has his job to do, and everyone wanted to get to their destination.

The vegetation – and agri – in CH has changed since then, of course partly due to human efforts to adapt, like olive trees instead of apples…re-planting all around roads (that stuff all died..), etc. Wiki re. deaths states 70K in Europe, it is hard to judge, hmm prob. *not* a wild under / over- estimate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_European_heat_wave

France was badly affected for a reason the wiki mentions, August is a shut-down month. The other reason, never mentioned in MSM, is that old ppl in homes are over medicated w. psychotropic ‘calming’ drugs which messes about with their homeostatic system, they can’t deal with temp change.

Big Pharma and Big Vacations are responsible for those deaths. Say.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I wonder why Gavin Newsom doesn’t just have his kids publicly injected with a small amount of saline solution so he can tell everybody they were Covid-vaccinated.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“It was often said that Trump was the most divisive president ever, but then we got Biden, whose divisions are dangerous and often permanent.”

MPSK, I believe that most Trump haters conflated the media narrative with the man. Sure, Trump said many provocative things when given the podium, but many Americans found this refreshing, because he was giving voice to their day-to-day concerns, concerns which the media ignored for decades.

Personally, I couldn’t stand to listen to him for more than 30 seconds, just as I would run from any bore at a party who insisted on fluffing his ego at my expense. Yet, watching from a distance at all the media gyrations, it was evident that their assigned mission was to destroy Trump by any means possible: lies, half-truths, slanders, misquotes, etc. Essentially, whipping their audience into a witch-burning frenzy each and every news cycle.

It became clear early on that the divisiveness was being created and fed primarily by the media. I blame them for most of the hatred, division, and hysteria that we currently see around us. Watching many friends and family become brainwashed by the media psyops the past few years has been both painful and educational, causing me to question many of my own long-held beliefs, asking whether they were implanted unconsciously by some external authority or the result of my own thoughtful analysis.

Of course, the media is only an instrument of propaganda and social control owned by the oligarchs. Which is why I keep coming back to the hypothesis of a rich cabal currently attempting to institute an authoritarian global government as the primary driving force.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

The country [China] is in the grip of the most concerted government campaign to assert greater control over its people in decades.

The Atlantic: ‘Nothing to see here, … Look, look over there!’

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2021/11/china-xi-jinping/620645/

F.S.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Here’s the thing with parents disagreeing over covid vax for children: how it plays out is very specific to the situation.
    If parents are married: either parent can legally get the child vaccinated, and the other parent has no legal recourse of action.
    If parents are divorced, never married, or legally separated: then the vaccine is a “medical decision” and the decision follow the instructions in the Parenting Agreement for medical decisions.

These are the common situations: (I use the terms in common use in Arizona)
    – One parent has sole legal decision-making, or solely has medical decision making: that parent makes the decision, theoretically (but not necessarily) with the input of the other parent.
    – Joint-legal decision making, with one parent has final decision making: parents are required to discuss options, however, if they do not agree, one designated parent makes the decision. (Many argue that this, in reality, functions identically to sole legal decision making.)
    – Joint-legal decision making: parents are required to discuss options and come to an agreement regarding medical treatments. Typically this means that if the parents cannot agree, nothing changes, nothing happens.
    – Joint-legal decision making, with a “parenting coordinator” when the parents cannot agree: parents are required to discuss options and come to an agreement regarding medical treatments. If they cannot agree, both make their case to a paid “parenting coordinator.” The parenting coordinator makes the final decision (which neither may agree with.) The decision of the parenting coordinator becomes legally binding to both parents.

In any of these situations, either parent can initiate mediation when there is disagreement. The mediator is not a parenting coordinator, and cannot mandate anything. The mediator is simply trained to help the parents look past their own biases to see where there may be common ground. Any decisions mutually arrived at in mediation are appended to the Parenting Agreement and become legally binding.

If mediation fails (in some circumstances it can be jumped over), the next step is to initiate court procedings — essentially, for the court to make the decisions, or to clarify who will make the decision. (Watch it — the judge may decide to assign a parenting coordinator instead of siding with either parent, or split decision making so that one parent has educational decision making and the other has medical decision making. The courts don’t really like it when parents can’t come up with a solution on their own.)

If one parent goes ahead with the decision over which mediation has commenced, unilaterally, it will make that parent look very, very bad if it comes up in court. Initiation medication or court procedings can potentially block a child from being vaccinated for quite a long time, especially if delay tactics are used. (Of course, delay tactics can backfire if it looks like they aren’t genuine.)

So, really, “convincing” the other parent is probably a futile exercise — and although it can/should be tried, just to see if it works, it isn’t likely to work because of the reasons why the parents aren’t together in the first place.

A few weeks ago I had a woman with two small children contact me because she saw that I was opposing my children’s father regarding getting my kids vaccinated. She explained that she was married and worried that her husband would get them vaxxed behind her back. I told her the plain truth — she has more legal rights to prevent her children from being vaccinated if she is divorced/legally separated than she does married. She was shocked — and shared with me that the only reason why she was still married was because she believed that she had more rights and control over the children if she stayed married than if she divorced. I explained that there are many pros/cons to marriage/divorce and which is best depends upon the specific situation. Oops. I may have just caused a marriage to fall apart. (Oh, well, it sounded as if it was barely holding together as it was.)

For me, I have joint legal decision making. Specifically, the Parenting Agreement states that parents must confer together about medical decisions. It also states that one parent can get the medical procedure done over the objection of one parent if that parent fully pays for the procedure. I really wish that were differently worded. However, in practice, my ex knows full well that if he were to decide to get the kids vaxxed (state his intentions) against my wishes, that I would be filing for mediation the next business day. If he were to actually vax them against my wishes I would probably/might be filing legal papers within days (depends on the exact situation…it will get very dicey for me if the local schools require covid vaccination, instead of merely suggesting it, as I can’t change the kids’ schools without his agreement.) So, for my ex and myself, “joing legal decision making” essentially means that we act in agreement, or no action is taken. This is sometimes beneficial, and sometimes not beneficial. One thing I know for myself and have observed in my ex is that neither one of us want to go back to court.

I am not clear from what absolute galore has shared which situation he is in — and the wording is likely different in his state/Parenting Agreement than in mine, some of the minutia may also be different. Regardless, if there is disagreement, mediation/court can get involved. However…that can also be fraught — and one must weigh the likelihood of winning/losing or some other outcome entirely. It would be wise, at the very least, if one cannot prevent the child from being vaxxed to instead gain some other ground — the ability to give treatment to hopefully prevent adverse vaccine reactions, the concession that the parent choosing the experimental vaccination is personally responsible for all costs arising from that choice (which concession must be obtained in writing and appended to the Parenting Agreement,) or something else entirely that is unrelated but can be gained.

Also…discussing whether or not to get vaccinated with the child is problematic. One can discuss the vaccine, of course, or one’s reasons to hesitate, etc., but the child does not have the right to make the choice, so trying to influence the child’s preferences one way or the other to hinder the other parent from carrying out vaccination could be viewed badly if it were to come up later in court — parents are not supposed to use the children as proxies for the decision making process between them. Besides…if one parent cannot stop the vaccination, having the child anxious about it isn’t going to improve the situation.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Psychiatrist Mark MacDonald has a lot to say about what’s happening in this country right now in this “Jerm Warfare” podcast. If this one-hour podcast was posted here earlier and you didn’t listen to it, I recommend taking the time to give it a listen. You’ll be glad you did. Unless you’re deflationista, of course, who probably wouldn’t listen to it because they would feel too called out. 😀

TAE Summary
    Participant

The Covid Cult

1. Covid is dangerous, so much so that unless addressed it will destroy everything we know and love. This is repeated often and with force until it becomes obvious.
    2. The facts surrounding Covid are explained by authorities who have special skills and gifts. They have experience that you cannot match and understanding that you cannot fathom. You must implicitly trust them and their pronouncements.
    3. The authorities reference special documents which only they can correctly interpret. If you read the special documents (or anything else) and reach some other conclusion you are in error. The authorities are never in error, even as the documents and interpretations change.
    4. The authorities codify a list of commandments based on the documents and science. These commandments may be explicit in the documents, implicit in the documents or found in the penumbras formed by emanations of the documents. Because the commandments come from the documents via the authorities they cannot be questioned by ordinary people.
    5. The authorities promise salvation by obedience to the commandments. There is no other path to salvation. It is an if-and-only-if situation. Their guidance is necessary and sufficient. If you don’t receive salvation it is because you or others were not sufficiently obedient. By definition it is never the fault of the authorities or the commandments if you don’t get what was promised.
    6. One big advantage the authorities offer is fellowship. Only by staying true will the authorities accept you among the faithful. To associate with the disobedient is to risk taint. Deviation from orthodoxy requires rejection and shunning.
    7. A second advantage is self assurance. Knowing that you are on the winning team will support you through all doubts and trials. Knowing that the authorities approve of you will anchor your soul.
    8. A third advantage is that the authorities identify those whom you are better than. The fools that don’t believe like you are an endless source of superiority as the authorities continually emphasize their benighted state. This disdain of the common enemy is designed to unite the faithful more than the shared obedience or the promise of salvation.
    9. The goal of the authorities is to have inclusion in the cult become your identity so that as you review your life the cult is at the center of who you are. You are good because it is good. You are just because it is just. You are true because it is true. Adherence is a must. Divergence is unthinkable. Ad Nauseam Aeternum.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ absolute galore

Another strategy with regards to your son — if you are absolutely certain that you cannot stave off the vaccination for months on end or for years, then propose to your co-parent that he be vaccinated immediately, before 12th birthday. That way, he will be “fully vaccinated” at 1/3 the dose given to 12 year olds = less odds of adverse reactions, of course, prophylax/treat with vitamins, neutraceuticals, etc.

This will also cause you to look very amenable if in the future you need to block boosters.

those darned kids
    Participant

The country [Canada] is in the grip of the most concerted government campaign to assert greater control over its people in decades.

The country [Austria] is in the grip of the most concerted government campaign to assert greater control over its people in decades.

The country [United Kingdom] is in the grip of the most concerted government campaign to assert greater control over its people in decades.

The country [Et Cetera] is in the grip of the most concerted government campaign to assert greater control over its people in decades.

zerosum
    Participant

You cannot miss what you did not have.

@ TAE Summary
    The Covid Cult – The shadow of tomorrow

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“thanks, madamski”

ma

I’ll settle for a compliment on my awesome hairdo. *smooch*

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Yes, History ‘corrects’ and it all turns out OK because”

If by “it” you mean the fate of humanity/our collective well-being, etc., then I want to be sure it is understood that I do not believe this, at least not in rational secular terms. Any beliefs I have in that regard involve metaphysics, magical thinking, and religious history.

If by “it” you mean a given individual, my take is that some of us will be luckier than others, and that “Chance (luck) favors the prepared mind (and heart, body, and soul).”

I find this recurrent and closer than not to constant focus on the collective state of affairs, especially from a group whose main salient flavor seems libertarian, odd. Particularly, this insistence that we deign ourselves sheep and TPTB as shepherds (bad shepherds not good shepherds.

We simply insist on perceiving events through a collective lens, or more accurately, individual lenses attuned to see things as either collective or nonexistent. That makes sense, since ‘we’ means ‘collective’, but the collective is not made of ‘we’s but of ‘I’s.

I never spent a day with humanity in my life, even with movies, TV, books, the internet. I’ve spent some time with this or that persons, and sometimes with people, occasionally even in groups numbered in thousand. But humanity? I hoid of duh bastid but nevah met duh bastid in poyssun.

The message I hear over and over is that if it doesn’t affect all of us (‘all of us’ meaning ‘enough of us to call it good enough’ or something like that), it doesn’t matter. Even as people here decry various forms of groupthink, they exhibit a profound insistence that groupthink/group behavior is all that really matters. Groupthink about groupthink. What could [possibly go wrong with that?
    Me just me. Mongo just pawn in game of life; and all this focus on the collective, however anti-authoritarian in word, reinforces the emphasis on collective behavior that serves TPTB so well in harnessing us to their desires.

For the record, I have never said any of this will “all work out ok”. But you or me or her or him might come out alright… and the more that such individuals pursue their possible good fortune, with or without like-minded individuals, the more likely those individuals, solo or comprising the group, stand to benefit. Humans being a social species, the groups will usually fare better than the solos, but not necessarily through all passages, which are sometimes best survived alone.

But only so many per group. Only groups that aren’t too big for its members to know and trust each other on a personal relationship basis, and then only networks of such groups that (paging Dr. D.) that steadfastly favor their identity group (let’s call them ‘states’) over the abstract relationship between states known as ‘federation’.

Two songs. One for the schmaltz, one for the courage of truth:
    Tender Shepherd

IF

Phoenix- get him vaccinated before his 12th birthday- brilliant!

Max Q- Amy Boone had a wonderful bit on John Ward’s “The Slog” back in 11/20 called “civil war” about the media and trump.
    Krakens seem to have been released all over the place lately.

those darned kids
    Participant

Myth vs. reality in COVID Russia

make sure to watch the tune at the end of the article.

those darned kids
    Participant
    ezlxa1949
    Participant

TAE Summary, a thousand thanks for that post. It describes our national (Oz) cognitive environment very closely indeed.

It also describes the cognitive environment of religious cults very well. Among the more extreme, prophecies can be an important component of the belief system, a fear- or promise-based means of exercising dominion over the congregation.

If dire prophecies fail, never mind, God changed his strategy, we must plug on regardless. Better luck next time.

If the promises fail, it was because we did not merit God’s gift. Obviously. We must repent and change our ways. Better luck next time.

In the above, replace the words “prophecies” and “promises” with “vaccine”, and “God” with “medical science” and see how it reads.

It’s too late now to do much to counter the vaccination hysteria program. If the promises fail, what can we do? If the dire prophecies turn out to be over-wrought, OK then, some form of society will continue. Either way, all we can do is wait and watch.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

*crickets* (just an oopsie is all)

boscohorowitz
    Participant

So much for dear old Vlad. He accomplished much. Now he is burning it down. Once again we see what I have dubbed the Foss Factor after dear Nicole: brilliant people can be thoroughly average boneheads when it comes to a subject that, to quote an old friend, “Grips their innards in a certain way.”

Or perhaps:

It’s interesting. Russia has a declining population problem that Putin has addressed many times. ONe would think he woulod not want to kill of Russians. But, if he were a high-functioning morally practical but effectively ruthless psychopath (which I think describes Putin well enough from the distance at which I can perceive him), he might decide that this culling, planned or de facto, will naturally select for the rugged individualists who tend to go their own way and git’r’dun.

Since Russia is tapped into the world’s largest remaining natural resource base both dometically and through good foreign relations with Eurasia outside of NATO, and is building an infrastructure mostly based on sound pohysics and resource availability, and is poised to benefit more than lose from the current warming trend, it should be able to attract the strong-willed, strong-minded, and strong-hearted survivors of this mess.

SOmething like a global brain drain via global culling.

If anyone on the planet would be detached enough to deliberately take measures aimed at population refinement via reduction of the weaker, it would be Putin.

Does this mean I think that TPTB have planned a dxeliberate culling?

No. TPTB have been able to shit on everything in the name of personal enrichment and aggrandizement since Krishna discovered body paint. Profit motive, narcissist sociopathic te4ndencies both personal and institutional, and the desire of most human ebings in positions high and low to go along to get along (detailed neatly by TAE SUmmary), still fits Occam’s Razor best for my money.

But Putin falling this far for this shit doesn’t fit his profile. So, pending a better hypothesis, I’ll conclude that Putin saw the Vakzi Nations collectively committing suicide for the usual short-term profits over-long term benefit, ran it through his cabeza, and concluded that such an enormous tragedy being inevitable, what would work best for Russia?

And this just appeard at the top of my youtube feed, I swear. Never heard the song before. Eerily apt:

The Guests

One by one, the guests arrive
    The guests are coming through
    The open-hearted many
    The broken-hearted few

No one knows where the night is going
    No one knows why the wine is flowing
    Oh love I need you

And those who dance, begin to dance
    Those who weep begin
    And “welcome, welcome” cries a voice
    “Let all my guests come in”

Oh love I need you

And all go stumbling through that house
    In lonely secrecy
    Saying “do reveal yourself”
    Or “why has thou forsaken me?”

Oh love I need you

All at once the torches flare
    The inner door flies open
    One by one they enter there
    In every style of passion

Oh love I need you

And here they take their sweet repast
    While house and grounds dissolve
    And one by one the guests are cast
    Beyond the garden wall

Oh love I need you

Those who dance, begin to dance
    Those who weep begin
    And those who earnestly are lost
    Are lost and lost again

Oh love I need you

One by the guests arrive
    The guests are coming through
    The broken-hearted many
    The open-hearted few

Oh love I need you

Oh… I need you now

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Some I suspect will say that Putin planned this in cooperation with China. Could be. But opportunistically, not initially. Fauci et al have been playing with fire for years. Putin’s intel had to have some idea of all this. Labs functioning as potential or intended biowepaons labs would surely get his attention.

I’m sure Putin known Sun Tzu, jah?

“Never interfere with your enemy when he is destroying himself” Sun Tzu

And when the enemy hurts itself in a uniquely vulnerable way, exploit that vulnerability, espeically if the fallout of your enemies self-destruction is going to come your way.

Bill7
    Participant

Maxwell Quest said: “..It became clear early on that the divisiveness was being created and fed primarily by the media. I blame them for most of the hatred, division, and hysteria that we currently see around us. Watching many friends and family become brainwashed by the media psyops the past few years has been both painful and educational, causing me to question many of my own long-held beliefs, asking whether they were implanted unconsciously by some external authority or the result of my own thoughtful analysis.

Of course, the media is only an instrument of propaganda and social control owned by the oligarchs. Which is why I keep coming back to the hypothesis of a rich cabal currently attempting to institute an authoritarian global government as the primary driving force.”

Thank you for this comment, MQ. My take is that Mr. Trump was / is just part of the act. The notion that our ruling class
    would allow someone into office that they did not want there strikes me as.. quaint, at best.

those darned kids
    Participant

Paramedic issues urgent plea for health chiefs to save Worcester hospital

an open letter about insane ambulance wait times. something is very wrong.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Thank you for this comment, MQ. My take is that Mr. Trump was / is just part of the act. The notion that our ruling class would allow someone into office that they did not want there strikes me as.. quaint, at best.

If Trump was indeed ousted through election-skullduggery (I remain lamentably on the fence about that one), it would not be entirely irrational to conclude that somebody wanted him out of there.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Civil War is coming, I’d say, but this represents war by other means already.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-whistleblower-reveals-biden-doj-activated-counterterrorism-division-against

WRT, the silence of doctors en masse, I don’t mind leaving me out of that broad, yet accurate characterization. Most physicians optimize their personal success above all else and obedience to their mentors, substitute mommies and daddies, often their own. Why shouldn’t their obedience be directed with fawning loyalty to the Board, the State, the Club and the Corporations they serve? We all have to get along, right?
    Obedience’s rewards are immense, land and title, and the punishment swift, severe and isolating but not before the victim accepts the pathologization of their mental health.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@MPSK,

Thanks for The Slog “Civil War” link. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

For a “housewife”, whose “work-day is a tissue of trivial, repetitive tasks of the sort given to POWs to break their morale”, she is amazingly well informed and writes in a clever and humorous style, comparable to a female Matt Taibbi.

Bill7
    Participant

> If Trump was indeed ousted through election-skullduggery (I remain lamentably on the fence about that one), it would not be entirely irrational to conclude that somebody wanted him out of there. <

I was referring to 2016.

Oroboros
    Participant

“Something like a global brain drain via global culling.”

Woketards and Libtards are highly vaccinated, 2. 3, even four Clot Shots. Please Master, more!

Dems 2 or 3 to one vaxxed vs Repubs.

And the more formal years of ‘education’ (cough, gag, cough) the Plebs have, the more vaxxed.

PHD’s having the highest percentage of vaxxing. God bless them all!

So the Great Culling willing be, wait for it, the ‘Educated’.

TaDa!

The Darwin Awards are taking nomination!

deflationista
    Participant

Just react. That’s all you should do. React. And always in the most predictable ways. Just your daily robot reminder.

deflationista
    Participant

Beep.Boop.Bop.

20.4% of Gibraltar’s population is under the age of 15.

Bop.Beep.Boop.

They just started vaccinating 12-15 year olds 3 week ago.

Go clutch your pearls.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

@Henry
    Here is how to get the tablets made for humans:

How to Get Ivermectin

those darned kids
    Participant

go clutch your boops.

Max Q- Here are two more of Amy Boone’s posts from The Slog:
    This one and this one. Both are from Jan, 21.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

GIbraltar has vaccinated it’s entire ADULT population, British health official says

Somebody neglected to add “adult” to their title. Oh my. An old headline:

The Gibraltar Health Authority has today announced that 16-18 year olds in education in Gibraltar will be added to the priority list for vaccination.

Don’t know that we can trust a British health official or not, but most mainstream robots would.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.