Debt Rattle November 22 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 22 2018

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn Study of the Head and Clasped Hands of a Young Man as Christ in Prayer 1655   • Mortgage Rates Slide May Be Too Late For The H
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 22 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Rembrandt van Rijn Study of the Head and Clasped Hands of a Young Man as Christ in Prayer 1655, reminds me of Ivan Kramskoy’s Christ in the desert 1920 style wise.
    In any event, I like them both.

V. Arnold
    Participant

I think there is ample evidence that Assange is history, toast, screwed. The Kashoggi murder and the subsequent response clearly attests that the U.S. is a rogue nation which will stop at nothing to get what it wants.
    September 11, 2001 was a godsend for the neo-con fascisti. And they used it on March 19, 2003 by attacking Iraq; despite all the evidence to the contrary by trusted experts.
    And its gone downhill from there.
    Democracy? DOA!
    U.S. Constitution? DOA!
    International law? DOA!
    Human rights? DOA!
    Freedom of the press? The unkindest cut of all; there is no press to keep it…
    Iran Nuclear Treaty; unilaterally scrapped!
    INS(?) treaty? Likely scrapped by the U.S.!
    What’s left? A hollowed out shell of an empire; a Potemkin Empire.
    The world is turning away from the hegemon.
    We’ll see…

V. Arnold
    Participant

And then there is Tulsi Gabbard; imploring Trump to stop being Saudia Arabia’s bitch!
    Where the hell are the rest of the Usians?
    Fucking cowards, cowering in their poverty, ignorance, and impotence…

zerosum
    Participant

• A $9 Trillion Corporate Debt Bomb Is ‘Bubbling’ In The US Economy (CNBC)

Who will do the collecting and for whom?

• Salvini Ready To ‘Confront EU’ After Italy’s Budget Rejected Again (G.)

Did I hear someone say Juncker for the EU?

zerosum
    Participant

I don’t give a s*** about The Kashoggi murder if you don’t give a shit about the murder of Yemen or the murder of …..

I don’t give a S*** about abortion if you allow the murder of hundreds, thousands, millions

I don’t give a s*** about you if you support a system that creates poverty, misery, hate and people that don’t give a s***.

Go and eat you salad.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Further to the link I posted the other day about the troika having infringed the Greeks human rights by impairing their access to food, Ewald Engelen, a professor at the University of Amsterdam wrote the following, rather incisive article (in Dutch):

And the winner is: Campina

Glennda
    Participant

Passing along a great essay by Pepe Escobar on the geo-politics of the Eurasian countries.

http://www.atimes.com/article/erdogan-mbs-islamic-leadership-and-the-price-of-silence/

His onsite essays about Pakistan while there for a conference and now in Turkey are very illuminating. I read everything I can of what he writes. Looks like a fossil fuel alliance of Russia, Turkey and Iran is solidifying while the Saudia Arabia, Israel, US block is in disarray.

I’m not interested in the nasty murder of Kashoggi, except that it’s pivot in power in the Middle East. Will Turkey become the head of Islamic countries?

V. Arnold
    Participant

I don’t give a s*** about The Kashoggi murder if you don’t give a shit about the murder of Yemen or the murder of …..

Excellent point…

It’s nice and easy to claim Trump is Saudi Arabia’s bitch, but the reality is that America as a country, and across the aisles on Capitol Hill, has been that bitch for decades. And Trump refuses to be singled out so the people who’ve made sure of this during long tenures on the Hill, can put all of the blame on him. Let -soon to be Democrat- Congress act vs MbS, they have the authority, let them blow up the petrodollar. I think Tulsi understands how things really stand, but she’s part of the Democrat party.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.