Debt Rattle November 22 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 22 2022

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

“FTX” = “Look Over There!”
    Is going to be another fatal wound to trust and confidence.
    A lot of people, who had a lot of money are not going to let the sleeping dog lie

Bill7
    Participant

> Is going to be another fatal wound to trust and confidence. <

Is that an accident? As Mister Clinton said, thirty years ago: “where are they gonna go?”

Using the Democrat half of the duopoly to do the rulers’ dirty work was quite a clever move.
    Self-discrediting (by those with a media profile™, I mean) is the order of the day, it seems to me.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Bill7

‘Ever get the sense that you’re being trolled, and pummeled by nonsense-news?’

Yes, since 1th September 2001.

In the English world that is 11/9/01

But in the American world that is 9/11/01

What number do you call for emergency services in America?

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Using the Democrat half of the duopoly to do the rulers’ dirty work was quite a clever move.’

In NZ, Operation Dirty Work was commenced by the fake ‘Labour’ government of the mid-80s.

Each fake government after that -National, Labour, coalition, it made no difference- continued with Operation Dirty Work.

The current bout of Operation Dirty Work is being conducted by another fake ‘Labour’ government -better known as LINO (Labour In Name Only).

Should the Scorpion get tired or bored, she can move on to a position at the UN, knowing that Operation Dirty Work will continue, whichever fake political party gets appointed to do the dirty work.

There are people in NZ who still believe that ‘every vote counts’, and that governments are elected.

I understand it’s the same in the US, UK, Australia and Canada, etc.

Bill7
    Participant

That ‘Non-Existent European Identity” piece is (more) intentional misdirection.
    It’s not a new “European” identity that being imposed, it’s a non-identity: “You are all cattle; cattle without place, or time, or, for that matter, any identifiable characteristic.” Corrections to my hypothesis are welcome.

Persistent and adequately pervasive propaganda works; that’s why it’s inflicted.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

I see the fake news service (propaganda delivery system) otherwise known as The Guardian, has a shock and horror headline about Russia targeting a hospital and killing a newborn.

Funny how The Guadian is not the least bit interested in the tens of thousands of children abused, maimed and killed per annum by the psychopaths who pretend to be Britian’s leaders.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘Persistent and adequately pervasive propaganda works; that’s why it’s inflicted.’

Yep.

But it works even better if there is pervasive censorship.

Bill7
    Participant

Jesse Robinson talks about James Toney and his trainers Keith Lee and Bill Miller:
    https://cinemaphile.com/watch?v=zoad8GbGV4I

Jesse Robinson seems like a good, no-bullshit man.

James Toney d. the very skilled and flashy boxer Michael Nunn (action starts around 22:00):
    https://cinemaphile.com/watch?v=qF9Pl3BSqt0

Bill7
    Participant

> In NZ, Operation Dirty Work was commenced by the fake ‘Labour’ government of the mid-80s. <

I got hints of that when I was there in ’86, but the early stages of these programs can be hard to comprehend, Their planners have quite an edge in that way.

Bill7
    Participant

What groups are currently doing the best planning- and for whose benefit? Why are are said groups pushing hard for “diversity” of others, but not for themselves?

Is “diversity” a good in itself, and if so, why?

aspnaz
    Participant

History of woke, messaging hiding the appalling language skills of the USA … all written in simplified Chinese, all spoken in English … love it … try it … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diKMx_RzzFo.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

I don’t know the answer to that question, but I do know that the question asked of general populaces every three or four years is this: do you prefer destruction of the place you live carried out under a red banner or a blue banner?

(In some locations a blue-and-yellow option is available.)

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.