Debt Rattle November 26 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 26 2016

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fidel Castro and Che Guevara ca. 1957 • Cuban Revolutionary Fidel Castro Dies At 90 (AFP) • Wisconsin Agrees To Statewide Recount In Presidential Race
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 26 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

RIP Commandante’ Fidel Castro.
    A great and historic figure who never cowed to U.S. Imperialism.

John Day
    Participant

So many assassination attempts, and Castro dies at 90 of old age, not even lung or throat cancer, and surely not the “cancer-shot” which was worked out for him by the CIA, so long ago.
    What is the next page for Cuba?

seychelles
    Participant

The Green Party candidate, who garnered little more than 1 percent of the nationwide popular vote herself, said on Friday that she was seeking to verify the integrity of the U.S. voting system, not to undo Trump’s victory.

BS

John Day
    Participant

Seychelles,
    I believe her. This is a bidness-opportunity.
    Jill Stein MD took flak for saying Trump was clearly the lesser evil, compared to Clinton, back in October.
    The Green Party collected more than twice as much in 2-3 days of recount donations as it did in the entire election season. The fine print says the Green Party keeps any leftovers.
    The Green Party gets paid extra for its hard-earned niche-position in history.
    Who is picking up the tab? Take their money, whoever it is.
    I have seen evidence that BOTH sides were rigging this election. Look at Bev Harris’ Black Box Voting https://investmentwatchblog.com/bev-harris-of-black-box-voting-says-that-the-hillary-campaign-did-steal-votes-but-not-enough-to-stop-the-trump-landslide/
    My personal suspicion is that the Bush vote-rigging machine was behind Clinton, until it was behind Trump, and that surprised Soros and the Clintons. I have no proof, but it fits.

Joe Clarkson
    Participant

How much of the $5 million so far was furnished by Soros?

Why should anyone care who pays for a manual ballot count? If it was indeed Soros, we should thank him for his civic interest, even if it is unlikely to result in a changed result.

Perhaps more people should donate private money for public service regardless of their politics. Did you vet every contribution to your Greece fund for correct political attitude before accepting it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.