Debt Rattle November 29 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 29 2022

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay “AFKTT had some useful insights up at comment #122272.”

Yes he did, and in many other of his posts as well, but what those postings all seem to lack is originality. He parrots other people’s literature, but the only ground he defends with much gusto is the agenda he espoused when he first appeared here less than 5 months ago and started posting voluminously. His hobby horses are all closely aligned with WEF crap, including 1) Anthropomorphic Climate Change (with WEF harmonizing anti-human solutions) , 2) Overpopulation (rhymes with Malthusian induced eugenics), and 3) How hopelessly inferior and in need of his wise supervision everyone else is (not exactly proof of full blown elitism, but certainly unduly arrogant and disrespectful of differing viewpoints).

It’s unclear to me whether he is a professionally assisted plant or just a garden variety jerk, but in either case I am seriously disinclined to let him get away with spreading seriously evil shit like so-called “population overshoot” which has been straight up Tavistock/MI6/CIA psychological Warfare from it’s inception, and aimed at the human race for the purpose of killing off the hoi polloi.

I only get in his face when he crosses that line.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

When and if there are “too many people” the real world will let us all know in no uncertain terms. In the meantime I suggest people should stick to the business of doing the best they can with what they’ve got and leave that larger question to God, or Nature, or Reason (or whatever ya wanna call it. In any case, no human being or cobbled together A.I. could possibly have the knowledge, wisdom or judgement to arbitrarily decide ideal population size in a manner that would result in anything other than total fucking disaster. That is above our pay grade and always will be, which anyone who gives it more than a passing thought can figure out. Genius is not required. A modicum of common sense and a little arithmetic will do the trick.

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

When and if there are “too many people” the real world will let us all know in no uncertain terms.

Of course it will, all intelligent people know how there can be plagues which result in the food being consumed and the majority of the individuals dying … locusts, rabbits, rats etc. They all prove that there cannot be overshoot, the individuals are born because there is enough food, they die because there is not enough food. Nothing more to it.

To all the people claiming overshoot. What value is being overshot? I notice that none of you are willing to say what the correct population should be and on what basis, this overshoot seems to be an emotional response by the TAE commenters, they feel there are too many people. Humans are so arrogant, they believe that they control nature and not the other way around. If only lack of intelligence resulted in a cull of the dumb, but nature doesn’t work that way, my guess is there is too much risk of no humans left behind.

aspnaz
    Participant

NZ’s First’s best known conservative leader is standing up … https://twitter.com/winstonpeters/status/1597741336261963779?s=52&t=rSO8WbzpTw1tjL1GhLpN0g, in this case over a baby’s right to receive unvaxxed blood.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@AutonomousUnit

The information you’re using to reach the conclusion that there are too many people comes from sources that are being discredited as we speak. Perhaps those sources are simply mistaken, or maybe they have dishonorable reasons for promoting such an agenda (such as wealth, power or mental illness).

Think carefully: is it true that there are too many people? How did you arrive at that conclusion? Has a species ever had too few members (i.e. ZERO population, extinction) ) because it had too many members? And if so, was that event good for the continuation of life on earth or bad for it.

Have you inspected very much of the planet, personally, to see whether or not we have run out of space for more humans to comfortably sustain ourselves? I have. There’s plenty of room. People who tell you otherwise are lying, and they’re lying for reasons that are not good for you.

aspnaz
    Participant

Maybe I am starting to understand the green “overshoot” agenda: yet another left wing excuse to starve a few more million souls, similar in intent to Mao’s massive famine that killed many millions. Maybe this is all a part of the communist playbook, continual famines every few decades to keep the population in check. Looney left on the “we can fix the earth” rampage, while ironically not realising that they are the problem. The one thing we have all learned, with the exception of the looney left, is that the looney left cannot learn.

zerosum
    Participant

Excuse me …
    Did you hear the one about the argument that the different organs were having concerning who was the most important.
    Hint.
    https://cara.care/digestive-disorders/lower-abdomen/intestinal-flora/

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

“State sanctioned fraud”:

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.