Debt Rattle November 3 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 3 2022

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Bill7
    Flora?

Bill7
    Participant

That same entity claims that Ms. Tulsi Gabbard merely “visited with” the good people at the World Economic Forum;
    I think he’s mistaken. Ms Gabbard is a graduate of the WEF Young Global Leaders™ program, and also a member
    of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Corrections are welcome.

Bill7
    Participant

V. Arnold: flora- as far as I know- does not comment here (wisely so, IMO). I appreciate her few, perceptive comments at another site, and still hope to draw her out a bit.. probably to no avail. She seems real, too.
    If you notice commenters who seem real to you, please mention them.

V. Arnold
    Participant

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@V Arnold re: machinist

In a healthy society, you’d be treated like royalty. Instead, you get your legs broke and get chained to your workstation. I have had a very good boss for 20+ years. However, even he has to ‘screw me over’ sometimes or he can’t stay in business. I’ve never been very connected to The System. I’m edging closer to cutting those last ties.

Thanks for that input…
    I didn’t need royalty; just respect and credit for a job well done…simple really but beyond employer’s grasp…

Bill7
    Participant

V. Arnod said: “I didn’t need royalty; just respect and credit for a job well done…simple really but beyond employer’s grasp…”

You comment sounds like my late friend’s, who said: “.. I love my work, hate the job..” .

Mike spent his last dozen or so years doing sheet metal fabrication, though he was really
    a Bike Guy (superb framebuilder, and a pretty good wheelsmith). When his work was outsourced to Mexico around 2012, he had a tough time coming back. You are missed, Mojo.

Bill7
    Participant

Adding: Mike “also” wrote: https://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-compton/shop/michael-compton/bicycle-mechanic/paperback/product-14r6g8z2.html

He was one sturdy human. MWC 1946-2016. Rest in Peace.

Bill7
    Participant

A possibly-working link. He worked hard and well; you should too.

https://www.lulu.com/shop/michael-compton/bicycle-mechanic/paperback/product-14r6g8z2.html

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.