Debt Rattle November 30 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 30 2016

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Wyland Stanley Bulletin press car: Mitchell auto at Yosemite National Park 1920 • OK, I get it: Companies Clamor for Cheap Labor, Fed Delivers (WS) •
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 30 2016]

VisionHawk
    Participant

The current debacle in Australia…….

My suspicion that the Melb outbreak of “thunderstorm asthma!!!” was due to C-Trails now has proof….. https://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/11/25/13/13/flights-rerouted-as-fuel-rationed-in-melb

It would seem that those responsible have realised the batch of fuel laced with additives was toxic and are disposing of the affected fuel – hence the shortage.
    Otherwise why would a major airport run out of fuel????????????
    Madness.
    The good news here is that I smell panic on the part of those responsible, as one doesn’t eliminate 1,000’s of tonnes of fuel unless the reason is very important. Getting rid of the evidence, I suppose??

By the way, the current official stats are: 5 dead, 3 more critical and 8,500 to hospital !!!!!!!!!!!

And barely a mention in the media!!!!! Insanity.

John Day
    Participant

I put in a plug for your “The Other Human” benefit on my (Russian propaganda, too) blog, and to the 200 people who get it as an email. PayPal sent’cha my lunch-money by now, I’m sure.
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2016/11/critical-winter.html

Chrissie
    Participant

Would it be possible to donate in euros for Greece? Much as I love the banks (not!) I’m not keen on giving them a cut of my donation by first converting from UK pounds to dollars and then to euros presumably.

Nassim
    Participant

VisionHawk,

I am often accused of being a “conspiracy theorist”, but you take the biscuit. 🙂

I live in Melbourne. Monday last week was an extremely windy day – any vapour or powder released high over Melbourne would have ended up heading for Tasmania or further on. The wind was blowing from the grasslands to the north and west of Melbourne. Later, there was a heavy shower which made the pollen burst – with each grain splitting into hundreds of particles. These smaller particles can penetrate into the smallest passages of the lung.

My wife is a GP – and she started work at 1PM. Her practice was flooded with people suffering from asthma attacks. Several were sent to hospital. A patient died at another practice that is part of the same group. Head office ordered them not to turn away anyone with breathing difficulties. Their nebuliser supply almost ran out. The neighbouring pharmacy’s did run out.

One of her patients was a lady who had never suffered from asthma before. She was treated and felt much better. Instead of going straight home, she walked to a pizzeria and collapsed. She was transported to hospital and recovered. She recounted this to my wife this week.

As regards the jet fuel. Please keep in mind that Australia imports much of its refined products from Singapore, China, Japan and so on. It is quite possible for a shipment to have been below standard. The Chinese are notorious for doing that sort of thing. It goes without saying that Australians are great believers in their good fortune and their unwillingness or incapacity to plan for any sort of negative surprise. Witness what happened when they recently had a spell of bad weather in South Australia and had a prolonged power cut. It seems those planning the electric supply were unaware that wind-turbines cut out if the wind is too strong or if the voltage is unstable.

Another Statewide Blackout: South Australia’s Wind Power Disaster Continues

Chrissie
    Participant

Oh sorry. Just realised I can donate using euros. Duh. I’m assuming the same rule applies re euros ending in .99? Please could you confirm Llargi?

VisionHawk
    Participant

Hi Nassim,
    Thank you for your comments…..

Just a couple of points – I don’t deal in conspiracy theories – I deal in conspiracy fact.

I have learned over the last 3 decades to be incredibly suspicious of “coincidences”, eg the fuel 2 days after…. getting rid of the evidence?? (That is a question, not a conclusion).
    What made you think I was referring only to THAT day?? They have been spraying us for years, and don’t you think that stuff gets built up in our soil and water??
    For anyone unsure of what a chemtrail is (as opposed to a contrail-water vapour) I have many photos. As do heaps of others.
    If you look at the composition of said trails, you may find some quite unpleasant things in them – don’t take my word for it, see the reports from other medical experts on the ‘net.
    In conclusion, I will be very interested to see what the autopsies show, as there are supposed to be investigations afoot.
    If anything gets published…..
    Oh, and btw, if I still ate biscuits my preference is for Tim Tams, please!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.