Debt Rattle November 9 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 9 2022

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ those darned kids – help!

There sure is something dreadfully wrong with “Justine” Trudeau judgement!

F.S.

John Day
    Participant

@Boscohorowitz: Weird-world, indeed. That must have been expensive to put in, but it appears to have lasted since about 1976. I wouldn’t want to have to dust it.

Since it’s in Rural Oregon, maybe I’d ride my bike over to John Day and check out the fossil beds, or the river, or get a pimento cheese sandwich at the deli and pay with a credit card.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘War economy, anyone?”

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Btw, bitcoin appears to be rapidly declining towards its intrinsic value [of zero].

‘Bitcoin is sharply lower again today, now at US$16,217 and down another -12% from this time yesterday.’

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

What has actually been happening in Kherson and Donbas and what is likely to come in a few weeks (waiting for the ground to freeze).

D Benton Smith
    Participant

There are two things about all governments everywhere that can always be counted upon with 100% certainty, and two things about all governed populations as well.

The first thing is that governments consider themselves (with an absolute certainty equivalent to the zealous fanatic obsession of religious belief) that they are the final arbiter of rule and command. What they say goes. They’re the Boss. Period, full stop and end of sentence.

And the second thing is that they are entitled to secrets which no one else is entitled to know or even ask about , upon pain of death.

Oh, yeah, and what about the two things that are absolutely true regarding governed populations ?

That’s simple. Governed populations agree with the government on those two points.

Which of the two are you? Take your pick.

zerosum
    Participant

Kherson
    Deciding to reposition the soldiers, artillery, and heavy equipment before the Ukrainians prevent the movement with artillery is not within my paygrade. I’m sure that Russia has made a “kill zone” waiting for the Ukrainians.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.