Debt Rattle October 10 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 10 2021

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Pieter Bruegel the Elder Two monkeys 1562   • “This Drug Will Be Incorporated In The DNA” (ZH) • One-year Sustained Cellular, Humoral Immunities
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 10 2021]

Germ
    Participant

Nature – 2005

“Caution raised over SARS vaccine”

“Gary Nabel of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Maryland, and his co-workers injected mice with spike protein from a SARS virus taken from a human patient infected in early 2003. They then collected the antibodies the animals produced.

In lab experiments, they showed that these antibodies were unable to attack spike protein from a different strain of SARS, isolated from a patient infected in late 2003.

The team next tested whether the antibodies would attack spike proteins from two SARS strains isolated from civets, from which the virus is thought to have originally jumped into humans. In this case, they found hints that the antibodies actually boosted the ability of the virus to infect cells. The study is published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science”
    https://www.nature.com/articles/news050110-3#ref-CR1

The vaxxed are fucked – and they knew since 2005!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Django
    Participant

Yellow vaxxination badges! Who says the Germans don’t have a sense of humour?

Germ
    Participant

Brave man.

Chris Hedges interviews Donziger.

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/XYSGb

V. Arnold
    Participant

Pieter Bruegel the Elder Two monkeys 1562

Hmmmmm…….not an easy read, this monkey business….
    The chains are obvious, the location not so much…
    In a thoughtful way, that the painting evokes, many things come to the fore…
    …maybe a picture of us and our existence…?

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Django at #89667

The Polish.

maybe others.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Quote from the Nature journal article suggests that it is not only vaxxed who may have a problem:

“This would not be the first case where exposure to one strain of a virus can worsen infection with another. In the mosquito-borne disease dengue fever, for example, people who have been infected with one strain are likely to suffer a worse infection if they pick up a second strain.”

Dr. D
    Participant

Speaking of the Left murdering everyone in a Jacobean revolution:
    “So, when are we going to start ‘eating the rich,’ exactly?” –THE REIDOUT BLOG, MSNBC

Yes, the Right disagrees with this and does not want to eat people. In the immortal words of Starlord: “Normal people don’t even think about eating someone else! Much less that person having to be grateful for it!” Yes, that is the sign of the deeply disturbed. But, proudly posted as normal for them. Proudly read as normal discussion by them.

And speaking of NBC, we must have like 50% pure Donald Trump articles. Who? What? Why? According to them, he must be the most important person in America, above the President. He’s the guy to look at, who’s important. In the immortal words of Bill the Cat: Gack. But what can you say about newspapers with less circulation and relevance than the National Inquirer?

“wearing a mask to prevent the spread of an aerosol airborne virus is like throwing sand at chain link fence,”

That’s only the one part. That there are 100 years of studies, all failures. That they themselves said it wouldn’t work because people won’t wear them correctly or touch them. You need gloves, washing stations. They need to be swapped +30 minutes when wet. That’s THEIR protocol, I just quote it. Or this: so shouldn’t I be irate at you??? All we had to do all my life in flu season was wear a mask??? And you medical dipsh-ts never bothered to tell us? Okay, I’m suing all your licenses then.

…Or is that that you’re lying NOW, not before? Pick one.

“Are you then Merck property?”

Technically, yes, this is possible. That’s why we have The Redneck Manifesto: “Come try to claim your legal ‘property’. I’ll be waiting with a gun and pack of sandwiches.” Hahahaha! Legal, political morons claim all kinds of things all the time. Enforcing them is the hard part. That’s where their deranged egos and golf buddies meet the real world. Everyone’s got plans ‘til they get punched in the face. Okay, how about this more real discussion: Prohibition ended the minute the States wouldn’t enforce it for free. Pot was legal the minute the States wouldn’t enforce it on their behalf for free. ‘Cause you’re outmanned, outgunned, outplanned. All we have to do is IGNORE you. All you have to do is get 80M goons to make us.

The possibilities of the article are the first time I’ve been afraid for this again in two years. That is dire. Hey wait ‘til they find out they expunged your record to run a new Tuskegee experiment on y’all. It’ll be a riot.

just weeks ago Fauci said he didn’t know about natural immunity.”

Since third-graders know about natural immunity, we then fired him then, right? Science: dumber than a 12-year-old for 700 days running! Follow the Science! As they sniff glue and run with scissors!

“Iceland Stops Use of Moderna’s Covid Vaccine for All Ages (RT)”

“Safe and effective”. We know because YOU are our medical experiment, preliminary results due 2022.

Aaaaand we all hate the Scandinavian medical miracle again. We must NOT imitate Sweden! And that’s okay, because they’re busy imitating Germany. …At a particular point in time. “Round ‘em up, Rawhide!”

“UK Study Shows Vaccine Passports Will Lead to Rebellion (CCTH)”

Yes but they WANT a rebellion. You say it like it’s a bad thing. Oh and P.S. “Lancet.” How are they still in business? They’ve lied about everything for years. Their own editors said so years BEFORE they published made-up stories by adult actors.

“Facebook Whistleblower Testimony Should Prompt New Oversight – Adam Schiff (G.)”

Translation: Schiff wants to run Facebook. If you didn’t get that already. So…government 100% control of free speech. Hmm, I’ve heard those two words in a sentence before. Something, something, 1st Act? Article?, something… That’s why the whole pony circus. Clever setup. But, uh, GFY. I won’t comply. Make me.

“ ‘Global Stilling’ Is Blamed As Wind Speeds Drop Across Europe (DM)”

Where do I begin? First, they PROMISED – Science!! – that winds and storms would INCREASE. …Right before we had 10 years of no hurricanes. Second, all engineers have a 100 year wind-speed map…which they told us climate was changing, so that map was NO GOOD AT ALL. Useless. Pointless. If climate changed, they had no freekin’ clue what wind speeds would be anywhere, and therefore not the slightest idea what the costs, the production, would be.

Am I the only guy who still knows what a “Two” is around here? As in “two plus two”? How about “You’re Fired!“?

Mission accomplished though: all taxpayer money was sent to the rich, we wasted decades of priceless resources, undermined our countries, and all the poor people were murdered and their food and energy can go to Asia. China = win, win, win.

Again, let me point out that the CCP, worst racists on earth, must conquer and take all the food, Liebenraum, from the U.S., but also Oz and Canada, or die of starvation. RIGHT NOW. To them, this has long been a mortal threat, a fatal war for their very existence. Sorry you all want to sit around and pretend, it sure is easy for them when they’re in a war and you’re not. If they get food and their crops are down 30%, they must get that food from SOME OTHER NATION. You. Just sitting idly, swallowing everything, understanding nothing. Get with the program.

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes Germ, I’ve been saying that, and they failed all 10 years tried*, but it’s better to quote the proof. (*or succeed wildly depending on your point of view)

Day: Not really a Quaker, but what would that mane but to “follow the Inner Light”? Science joke: I’m more a splitter than a joiner. Quakers here now are passive, sit quietly, don’t get involved. So they’d probably turn me in if I protested war or ran the Underground Railroad. I don’t feel that one’s beliefs should NOT be acted on. They are not real beliefs if they don’t drive your actions.

Bill Roope
    Participant

Wonderful! farewell video from an ER nurse fired because she would not take the vaccine.

Bill Roope
    Participant

And, some of the comments about her stance, from nurses no less are unbelievably stupid. IMHO anyway.

Looking at the stats, flu vanished for a year, was all called Covid. Now all the vaccine breakthrough cases will be called flu.

Only if the deaths grow out of hand, and the heart- and brain problems, the narrative may be hard to hold on to.

zerosum
    Participant

Check out the timeline then look up the names
    https://swprs.org/the-wef-and-the-pandemic/
    How is the Davos World Economic Forum involved in the coronavirus pandemic?

First, the WEF was, together with the Gates Foundation, a sponsor of the prescient “Event 201”
    coronavirus pandemic simulation exercise, held in New York City on October 18, 2019 – the same day as the opening of the Wuhan Military World Games, seen by some as “ground zero” of the global pandemic. China itself has argued that US military athletes may have brought the virus to Wuhan.

Second, the WEF has been a leading proponent of digital biometric identity systems,

Third, WEF founder Klaus Schwab is the author of the book COVID-19: The Great Reset, published in July 2020

Finally, the WEF has been running, since 1993, a program called “Global Leaders for Tomorrow”, rebranded, in 2004, as “Young Global Leaders”.

To get a full overview of their members, see Global Leaders for Tomorrow and Young Global Leaders on WikiSpooks (a Wiki focusing on covert power structures) as well as the official Young Global Leaders website.

——–
    Timeline again (From the USA)

https://www.nature.com/articles/news050110-3#ref-CR1
    Published: 10 January 2005
    Caution raised over SARS vaccine
    Jab against one strain might worsen infection with others.

Helen Pearson
    “It’s an interesting phenomenon,” says Chris Olsen who studies animal viruses related to SARS at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Figuring this out might thwart potential problems in vaccines, he says.
    https://www.pnas.org/content/102/3/797
    Evasion of antibody neutralization in emerging severe acute respiratory syndrome coronaviruses

These data show that the entry of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronaviruses can be enhanced by Abs, and they underscore the need to address the evolving diversity of this newly emerged virus for vaccines and immune therapies.
    SARS-CoV infection has caused several infectious outbreaks in humans, with high mortality in elderly populations.
    Gem – The vaxxed are fucked – and they knew since 2005!

sumac.carol – Quote from the Nature journal article suggests that it is not only vaxxed who may have a problem:

“This would not be the first case where exposure to one strain of a virus can worsen infection with another. In the mosquito-borne disease dengue fever, for example, people who have been infected with one strain are likely to suffer a worse infection if they pick up a second strain.”

zerosum – Even better, “they” experimented to make it useful tool (a weapon)

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“Only if the deaths grow out of hand, and the heart- and brain problems, the narrative may be hard to hold on to.”

This is what’s bothering me, because it looks like the only way the madness is going to stop is if the bodies start piling up and that’s not something I’m prepared to wish for. However, the way it’s looking, that is a very likely scenario for late autumn and as we head into winter. I’m also expecting a large number of celebrity deaths and I think that that would end the narrative more quickly than just lots of dead plebs.

teri
    Participant

Sad story; Last week, an Indiana family went to the pharmacist to get flu shots. They were all given Covid-19 vaccines by mistake. The two little ones (ages 4 and 5) became ill and have been diagnosed with heart problems.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/attorney-indiana-family-was-given-covid-19-vaccines-instead-of-flu-shots/article_70dbfafa-2942-11ec-9ef9-5f7fd272876f.html

I don’t remember where I originally found out about this Whitney Webb article regarding Moderna, but it is quite an interesting read. Sorry if I am posting something someone has already linked to here. The below excerpts are from her first part of a two-part article:

[…] In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission dated November 2018, months after Moderna had claimed to have fixed the issues with its lipid nanoparticle delivery system, the company made several claims that appear to contradict its purported development of a new, safer nanoparticle technology. 

For example, the filing states on page 33: 
    Most of our investigational medicines are formulated and administered in an LNP [lipid nanoparticle] which may lead to systemic side effects related to the components of the LNP which may not have ever been tested in humans. While we have continued to optimize our LNPs, there can be no assurance that our LNPs will not have undesired effects. Our LNPs could contribute, in whole or in part, to one or more of the following: immune reactions, infusion reactions, complement reactions, opsonation [sic] reactions, antibody reactions including IgA, IgM, IgE or IgG or some combination thereof, or reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP. 

Certain aspects of our investigational medicines may induce immune reactions from either the mRNA or the lipid as well as adverse reactions within liver pathways or degradation of the mRNA or the LNP, any of which could lead to significant adverse events in one or more of our clinical trials. Many of these types of side effects have been seen for legacy LNPs. There may be resulting uncertainty as to the underlying cause of any such adverse event, which would make it difficult to accurately predict side effects in future clinical trials and would result in significant delays in our programs.

[…] In mid-September 2019, Moderna gathered investors together to showcase scientific evidence it claimed would finally prove that its mRNA technology could “turn the body’s own cells into medicine-making factories” and hopefully “turn skeptical investors into believers.” This data, which was derived from a very preliminary study that involved only four healthy participants, had complications. Three of the four participants had side effects that prompted Moderna to state at the meeting that they would need to reformulate the mRNA treatment to include steroids, while one of the participants suffered heart-related side effects, including a rapid heart rate and an irregular heartbeat. Moderna, which asserted that none of the heart-related side effects was serious, could not “definitively pinpoint the cause of the heart symptoms.” Yet, as previously mentioned, it was likely related to the safety issues that had been plaguing its experimental products for years.

[…]A month later [e.g., Oct, ’19] , at the 2019 Milken Institute Future of Health Summit, there was a panel discussion on universal flu vaccines and how a “disruptive” event would be needed to upset the long-existing bureaucratic vaccine-approval process to facilitate wider adoption of “nontraditional” vaccines, such as those produced by Moderna. Panel speakers including former FDA commissioner Margaret Hamburg, a veteran of the 2001 Dark Winter exercise and scientific advisor to the Gates foundation, as well as Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Rick Bright of BARDA, who previously worked for the Gates-funded PATH. The panel discussion notably took place shortly after the controversial coronavirus pandemic simulation called Event 201, whose moderators and sponsors had been intimately involved in 2001’s Dark Winter. 

[…] Bright then added that a “mediocre and fast” vaccine was better than a “mediocre and slow” vaccine. He then said that we can make “better vaccines and make them faster” and that urgency and disruption were necessary to produce the targeted and accelerated development of one such vaccine. Later in the panel, Bright said the best way to “disrupt” the vaccine field in favor of “faster” vaccines would be the emergence of “an entity of excitement out there that’s completely disruptive, that’s not beholden to bureaucratic strings and processes.” He later very directly said that by “faster” vaccines he meant mRNA vaccines. 

The Bright-led BARDA and the Fauci-led NIAID in just a few months’ time became the biggest backers of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, investing billions and co-developing the vaccine with the company, respectively. As will be explained in Part II of this series, the partnership between Moderna and the NIH to co-develop what would soon become Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine was being forged as early as January 7, 2020, long before the official declaration of the COVID-19 crisis as a pandemic and before a vaccine was proclaimed as necessary by officials and other individuals. […]

Moderna: A Company “In Need Of A Hail Mary”

@ John Day;
    LOL. Nah, no artificial intelligentsia here, benevolent or otherwise. Just a lowly bookkeeper in the smallest accounting firm on the East Coast. That only means a predisposition to sleuthing out the minutia. My boss once rudely called it “being anal”, to which I replied with some hurt and irritation, “We do ACCOUNTING. Isn’t being detail-oriented what you pay me for?”

I don’t remember where I originally found out about this Whitney Webb article regarding Moderna,

Right here 3 days ago?! 😉

zerosum
    Participant

Fits into the timeline. Forget China. It was the USA

Moderna: A Company “In Need Of A Hail Mary”

A few weeks later, Moderna’s Bancel attended the World Economic Forum’s 2019 annual meeting alongside Johnson & Johnson executive Paul Stoffels and other pharmaceutical and biotech leaders in order to “rub elbows with world leaders and one-percenters—and talk about the future of healthcare.” Other health-care figures in attendance included head of the World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, and “global health philanthropist” Bill Gates, whose foundation entered into “a global health project framework” with Moderna in 2016 to “advance mRNA-based development projects for various infectious diseases.” The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the only foundation listed as a “strategic collaborator” on the Moderna website. Other “strategic collaborators” include the US government’s Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), the US military’s DARPA, and pharmaceutical giants AstraZeneca and Merck.
    Moderna was one of just three North American health companies to receive the honor and was additionally recognized by the Forum as “an industry leader in innovative mRNA therapeutics.”

As will be explained in Part II of this series, the partnership between Moderna and the NIH to co-develop what would soon become Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine was being forged as early as January 7, 2020, long before the official declaration of the COVID-19 crisis as a pandemic and before a vaccine was proclaimed as necessary by officials and other individuals. Not only did the COVID-19 vaccine quickly become the answer to nearly all Moderna’s woes but it also provided the disruptive scenario necessary to alter the public’s perceptions of what a vaccine is and eliminate existing safeguards and bureaucracy in vaccine approval. (Watch the 2019 Universal Flu Vaccine event here.)
    Author
    Whitney Webb

Whitney Webb has been a professional writer, researcher and journalist since 2016. She has written for several websites and, from 2017 to 2020, was a staff writer and senior investigative reporter for Mint Press News. She currently writes for The Last American Vagabond.

Comment
    Trillium says:
    October 9, 2021 at 7:37 pm
    “December 12th, 2019, Ralph Baric signed a Material Transfer Agreement (essentially, an NDA) to receive
    Coronavirus mRNA vaccine-related materials co-owned by Moderna and NIH.415,416 It wasn’t until a
    whole month later, on January 11th, 2020, that China allegedly sent us the sequence to what would
    become known as SARS-CoV-2.
    417,418 Moderna claims, rather absurdly, that they developed a working
    vaccine from this sequence in under 48 hours.419–421”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/damn-you-hell-you-will-not-destroy-america-here-spartacus-covid-letter-thats-gone-viral
    p.s. The pdf version of the Spartacus letter contains the references.

those darned kids
    Participant

price of one f35a blastobomber = 89.2 million dollars (if you buy 70)
    price of one ivermectin tablet = 1.4 dollars (retail)

Susmarie108
    Participant

“All we have to do is IGNORE you.” – Dr. D

Perhaps the most powerful strategy would be to reduce all kinds of consumption across all fronts?

From Charles Hugh Smith today:

“In my analysis, the large-scale structures of globalized supply chains, financialization, debt-funded speculation and the destabilizing consequences of extreme inequality are all perched on the precarious edge of fundamental change.

We don’t control these large-scale forces, of course, but we do control our response to their phase-shift / decay / collapse. This makes risk and opportunity personal.

If we grasp that doing nothing might be disastrous as taking bold action, we get close to the nature of risk and the inherent uncertainty of the outcome, no matter what course of action we choose.

That said, the lower one’s dependency on precarious systems, the lower one’s exposure to risks we can’t control. The lower one’s consumption, the lower one’s vulnerability. The lower one’s debt (with zero debt being the lowest risk position), the lower one’s exposure to the risk of bad things happening financially.

The lower the population density, the lower the risk of herd mentality running amok. The greater the quantity of food grown within walking distance, the lower the risk of starvation.

These observations are not cheerleading the embrace of risk and failure as the sure-fire pathway to success; they’re pursuits of lowering the risk of failure by reducing exposure to vulnerabilities, dependencies and fragile points of precarity.”

Well said CHS.

sumac.carol
    Participant

But Zerosum the dengue example shows that ADE can happen just from a person experiencing multiple infections of the same virus (mutated) without any involvement of a vaccine. I think Van den Bossche states that adding a vaccine to the mix makes the ADE situation much worse.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

This article was published online yesterday, after the information was reviewed by 6 doctors (MDs):

A practical approach to keeping healthy after your Covid-19 jab
    https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/a-practical-approach-to-keeping-healthy-after-your-covid-19-jab/

Antidote
    Participant

@ teri @zerosum

Wrap your head around this, a Vivek Iyer comment on an Aeon essay

Reminds me of Andy telling Red that hope is a good thing in Shawshank Redemption.

Vivek Iyer

5 October 2021
    If you are studying or teaching a completely worthless subject- e.g. alchemy or necromancy- it is foolish to hope. You’d be better off if you despaired of every actually turning lead into gold and got a job delivering pizzas instead.

German philosophy was like alchemy or necromancy. Anyone obliged to go in for that garbage, merely to get some sort of credential, needed to tell everybody to give up on hope, faith and charity.

Obviously, if you were fortunate enough to emigrate to America then you could yourself quite cheerfully cash the cheques sent to you by highbrow journals for bleakly illiterate, brutally argued, articles.

Anglo-Saxon empiricism decided quite quickly that philosophy was for fools. Mathematicians could be useful but their political views were likely to be paranoid. The only thing that mattered was the ‘reverse game theory’ of mechanism design- i.e. getting the incentive mix right and maintaining effective checks and balances. Germany- embracing ‘phenomenology’ or ‘dialectical’ misology- almost brought back the Dark Ages.

The author of this essay mentions a Pole who suffered in a Soviet Gulag and then a German concentration camp. Instead of legging it for the West, the guy stayed on in Poland and thus felt he had to gas himself. This has nothing to do with hope or faith. It has to do with showing less sense than a sheep which crosses over to where the grass is greener.

Arendt, by her personal example, showed that even a former mistress of Heidegger could have as much intelligence as a sheep or a goat. Her writing may be execrable but she got paid for it. This should give us hope. Even if we have advanced degrees in nonsense, or have been the victims of incessant epistemic self-abuse, there is always the possibility that we can turn our backs on that foolishness and get jobs driving trucks or being useful to society in some other way.

It may be that many who died in concentration camps had religious faith. It may also be that they received no heavenly reward. Yet, the fact that they did no evil gives us cause for hope for our species and the planet it increasingly controls.

So long as we get ‘mechanism design’ right, we can keep the lights on. But what this utilitarian light shows is that much soi disant scholarship is nothing but systematic stupidity whereas the guy driving the truck or delivering the pizza is contributing to a broadening, deepening, Englightenment. A ‘bildungsburgertum’ can really screw up a country. It is far better that those with ‘skin in the game’ ensure that there are effective checks and balances so that social choice mechanisms are robust and regret-minimizing. This means that the Academy must serve the Middle Class and reinforce such uncorrelated asymmetries as militate for ‘bourgeoise strategies’. Where the reverse happens and the Academy seeks a vanguard role, the lights swiftly go out. I hope young people will reject shoddy thinkers like Arendt and Weil and Strauss. They were not greatly respected in their own day and the availability cascades built around them have all proven mischievous.

Vide https://socioproctology.blogspot.com/2021/04/hannah-arendts-fundamental-folly.html

zerosum
    Participant

(Suddenly – post problems)
    @ Doc Robinson
    Just what I’ve been looking for.

A practical approach to keeping healthy after your Covid-19 jab

World Council for Health launches with publication of at-home Covid treatment guide
    By
    World Council for Health
    September 23, 2021

The World Council for Health is an umbrella coalition, starting with 45 health-focused groups from around the world.
    The World Council for Health recognizes that some people become unwell after the Covid-19 vaccination. This guide describes the types of illnesses associated with injection and how doctors are managing them.

Zinc 50mg daily to support the immune system.
    Vitamin D Vitamin D (5000 international units daily) balances the immune response.
    Vitamin C Vitamin C (500mg twice daily) to support the immune system.
    Omega-3 Fatty Acids Omega 3 fatty acids (4 grams daily) to support the immune system.
    Quercetin Quercetin (500mg twice daily), a natural anti-inflammatory and immune modulator, reduces overactive immune reactions.
    Aspirin Aspirin (325 mg daily) to reduce the risk of clotting.
    Antihistamines Antihistamines to reduce overactive immune reactions and mast cell activation. Loratidine and cetirizine are H2 antihistamines that are available over the counter.
    N-acetylcysteine N-acetylcysteine (600mg twice daily) helps reduce inflammation through production of glutathione that gets depleted in chronic inflammatory illnesses.
    Melatonin Melatonin (2mg to 10mg) at bedtime to help restore the circadian rhythm and sleep cycle. 10. Fluvoxamine (as per your doctor’s prescription).
    Colchicine Colchicine (as per your doctor’s prescription).
    Steroids Steroids (as per your doctor’s prescription).
    Ivermectin Ivermectin, (as per your doctor’s prescription) for its anti-inflammatory and immune-modulatory properties. It also blocks the spike protein and prevents blood cells clumping together. Treatment may need to continue until resolution of symptoms.
    Mast cell stabilizers Mast cell stabilizers (as per your doctor’s prescription).
    Low histamine diet A low histamine diet may help to dampen the immune system’s response to the foreign substances. Many people with pCoIS symptoms similar to Long Covid will respond to treatment within 2 weeks.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/fda-approve-budesonide-treat-covid-sen-rand-paul-dr-richard-bartlett-alexandria-watkins
    Sen. Paul, Dr. Bartlett & Dr. Watkins: FDA should grant budesonide emergency use authorization to treat COVID

In a July 2021 article, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) stated, “Early administration of inhaled budesonide reduced the likelihood of needing urgent medical care and reduced time to recovery after early COVID-19.” In another July 2021 article titled “Antiviral Effect of Budesonide against SARS-CoV-2,” the NIH stated, “In conclusion, we hereby provide evidence that budesonide can significantly reduce SARS-CoV-2 titers in vitro.”

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D:

Again, let me point out that the CCP, worst racists on earth, must conquer and take all the food, Liebenraum, from the U.S., but also Oz and Canada, or die of starvation. RIGHT NOW. To them, this has long been a mortal threat, a fatal war for their very existence. Sorry you all want to sit around and pretend, it sure is easy for them when they’re in a war and you’re not. If they get food and their crops are down 30%, they must get that food from SOME OTHER NATION. You. Just sitting idly, swallowing everything, understanding nothing. Get with the program.

Last fall there was a coup to install a CCP funded apparatchik in the White House, with election fraud on an unprecedented level.

Now the U$ Empire Inc. is helmed by the oldest POTUS to date, a known dissembler in obvious cognitive decline.

The #Derp-Swamp rallied to support the electoral theft, to protect their murderous history & covetous treason(s)…

The military answered to Resident Xiden’s command, rallying to protect the quisling from potential reaction from the cheated electorate, ready to mistreat any that rallied to save the Republic.

Because? Cheeto 😐

And the sheeple said:

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Raul:

Only if the deaths grow out of hand, and the heart- and brain problems, the narrative may be hard to hold on to.

A new hope?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

chooch
    Participant

@teri,

Just wanted to thank you again for all the info regarding the EO/OSHA vaccine mandate you posted. It looks like late Friday we got the email outlining the process and paper work required. It’s fairly straight forward for me as my religious belief regarding all vaccination goes back decades and I have exercised that right as parent for my children. The form itself seems to be weaponized in a manner to absolve them of trampling my rights if I provide info/responses to some of the things are are requesting.

I am going to roundtable up with mates tomorrow. I have captured the info you provided for a more careful review. Most appreciated.

John Day
    Participant

@Dr.D. : “Faith without works is dead”, then?

@Teri
    : Thank you, Sister!
    (I won’t refer to you that way, never, ever… Anyway, it’s rude and incomplete. People don’t dig that it’s a fragmentary Freudian term, “anal retentive”, having to do with developing excessive self restraint and delayed gratification during potty-training. Hedonists hate you for being so GOOD.)

When I invest in someone else- though no one ever knows-
    It is an act of love. The more I do the more it grows.

People know this when it comes to the workplace, but it often feels manipulative. When someone makes a good point, you reward them. It will make you more cognizant of other good points they make. You will like them more. You disregard the galling things they say. You exit politely. You get along (until you can’t).

People who make it in the “big-time” are those who know how to elicit these gifts from others. They know that a gift given is an investment, and no one talks down their investment. Investors become fans; supporters.

Some are more reluctant to do it with real kith and kin. I don’t know why, but for myself, it is because I am germanavian- a scandihun. Neither side of those portmanteaus are known for warmth. I had to learn- first from pets, then from friends, then from nature, then from siblings (I know, I know) that the better I treated them, the more I loved them.

Consider this when you are angry with someone you love. Do something nice for them when they aren’t looking.

If you feel humanity is at stake, and you love humanity- invest in it.
    I’m talking to myself here, out loud.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Article published today:

Natural Immunity and Covid-19: Twenty-Nine Scientific Studies to Share with Employers, Health Officials, and Politicians
    https://brownstone.org/articles/natural-immunity-and-covid-19-twenty-nine-scientific-studies-to-share-with-employers-health-officials-and-politicians/

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.