Debt Rattle October 16 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 16 2014

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Arthur Rothstein First settler on Douglas County farmsteads, Nebraska May 1936 • World Economy So Damaged It May Need Permanent QE (AEP) • Liquidity N
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 16 2014]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi, just how much of this shit do you actually believe?
    Me? I just need to step back a bit and watch the insanity to know they’re all nuts!
    Captured in their own game.
    Healthy humans don’t live like this and given real choices will choose the best options.
    God’s be good, get out. And get out as soon as possible or you’ll be consumed by the nothing; because that’s what’s coming; the great nothing.

John Day
    Participant

“The great nothing”; good reference to The Neverending Story”, a good kid’s movie.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

But, ya’ll have to admit, it’s amusing watching the world’s “Anointed” scurry around grasping at straws while their fiefdoms wobble and list.

Common sense will prevail. Meanwhile, just need to find peace amidst the storm, while riding it out.

Keep up the good work, Ilargi. All this needs to be recorded for posterity.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ John Day
    “The great nothing”; good reference to The Neverending Story”, a good kid’s movie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Glad you could reference that, says a lot. 😉
    Ever the contrarian: My kid never died. I would say, a good story about not giving up. It’s a movie I try to watch every year or three or four.
    Cheers.

John Day
    Participant

@V.Arnold,
    We tried to get good stuff for the kids to watch, avoid crap, and no video games.
    They are good kids. The oldest will be a physician next May, her brother is an employed engineer since this summer. Second son is a veteran bike-mechanic, racer, and engineering student, and younger daughter has an associate’s in math, teaches study halls, and is working on her BA in math, with teaching certificate.
    Neverending Story was a regular at our house.
    Remember VHS?

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ John Day
    Remember VHS?

Mercy yes. And mercifully DVD’s followed. How about 8-track? 78’s, 45’s, and 33’s? 😉
    Congrats of your children’s success.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.