Debt Rattle October 17 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 17 2022

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

Freedom … Liberty …. Free Speech ….. We don’t lie …. Toe the line or else
    Warning: TAE is in danger

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-sanctions-russian-entities-over-disinformation-including-tv-channel-actors-1.6112685
    Canada sanctions Russian entities over disinformation, including TV channel, actors
    The Canadian Press
    Staff
    Contact
    Updated Oct. 17, 2022 1:03 p.m. PDT
    Published Oct. 17, 2022 11:49 a.m. PDT

”OTTAWA – Foreign Affairs Minister Melanie Joly has announced more sanctions on Russian entities.
    The new sanctions apply to 34 people and one television network that the government is calling “propaganda agents.”

Joly says Canada is targeting those responsible for Russian disinformation as the war in Ukraine nears the nine-month mark.
    Joly says those added to the sanctions list today have tried to justify Russia’s attempts to annex parts of Ukraine and will be barred from dealings with Canada.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Brian finds it difficult to not burst out laughing, as he reads the Orwellian garbage churned out by promoters of fascism in NATOstan nations, particularly the US.

Redneck
    Participant

citizenx
    I partially agree with your assessment of the US military and it’s commanders in chief , it is just a bit over the top. I am not a big fan but never the less in the Second World War they did a good thing by defeating the Japs , otherwise us Australians would have been up shit-creek without a paddle.
    You assume that because I am not a big fan of Russia that I am a full US supporter . Not so , the US military has also had times when it could not or did not supply it’s troops with sufficient equipment and made major tactical errors as well as doing non-stop war.Not good.
    I am just pointing out that the idea that Putin is not some god like figure who is perfect beyond reproach.That everything Russian is perfect beyond reproach and that they have a utopian society which we should admire and emulate.
    The fact is that all the articles collated here are a very one sided view of the situation and I am just adding some balance by throwing some light on the true Russian situation.
    The facts show , if you have the eyes to see , that Russia , so far has failed miserably with it’s attempts to project it’s power in Ukraine. They were badly beaten and forced to withdraw from the Kiev region and Kharkov and have struggled to hold the line on the rest of the front while making almost zero gains at the heart of the conflict at Donetz.
    These glimpses of what Russian’s themselves are saying ( on Russian TV) reveal the situation as it is. Russian military organisation and logistics are very poor , that is why they have to have the mobilisation , they have proven so far to not be the force that I believed they were.
    So a little reassessment was and is in order , I still read , or skim the headlines of the pro-Russian media but I also look at the Pro Ukraine media too.
    A few months back I believed that all the pro-Ukrainian media was just a lie but events on the ground now show that it was not all BS.
    There were so many articles claiming how badly the Ukrainians were equipped and led and how quickly the Russians would run through them , Ritter, the Duran and Escobar for example crowing in the first couple of months that ” This war is over , Russia has won!”.
    So it is obvious they are running propaganda for the anti-West cause and should be regarded as such.
    My pro-nouns are , “Your Honour” , “My lord” and “Oh Great One” , thank you.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Nothing is going well for NATO in Ukraine.

John Day
    Participant

“Secret Options” post is up with photo of now-fully-installed oak floor, my work, for better or for worse.
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/secret-options

Seeing if TAE can upload a Substack link today

John Day
    Participant

BINGO!

​ ​”It’s Global Govt Re-Engineering” -Catherine Austin Fitts Warns Fed Actions Are “100% Power Politics… It’s A War”​
    ​ (Money is government. Money makes decisions. The money the world will use is contested.)
    What you are looking at is a fundamental reengineering of the governance system on planet Earth.
    ​ ​Most of the benefits in the dollar system come from the benefits of having the reserve currency and being able to swap money you print out of thin air for real labor and real commodities worldwide.
    ​ ​That’s an enormous benefit, and they are going to protect that benefit. If they don’t protect that benefit, they run the risk of everybody moving out of the channel. This is what the Chinese and Russians are trying to do.
    ​ ​They are trying to move out of the dollar channel and trying to create economic resiliency and trade outside the channel. What the Fed is trying to do and the dollar syndicate is trying to do is protect that channel…
    It’s global government reengineering. It’s 100% power politics, and it’s a war.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/its-global-govt-re-engineering-austin-fitts-warns-fed-actions-are-100-power-politics

​ ​Michael Every of Rabobank: Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire​ (Contains a long discourse with many discrete points about not being able to predict what is about to happen in a global setting of so very many specific contests for power. I excerpt just a few.)​
    ​How many models of the Chinese economy match what The Economist just implied using satellite images taken at night – that it, and others, are much smaller than purported to be?
    ​ ​The 20th CCP congress cementing Xi’s third term began with him stating we are a “critical time” in history, and to be “prepared for the great tests of not only high winds and rapid waves, but also stormy waves and hazardous seas.” …​ (Quoting or paraphrasing Mao.)
    ​ ​There was a call to promote the “spirit of frugality across the entire society,” which doesn’t sound like what the lines I still see are predicting about Chinese demand growth.​..​
    ​ ​Even the Wall Street Journal, which cheer-led US investment into China, now warns: ‘Xi Jinping’s Endgame: A China Prepared for Conflict With the US’.
    ​ ​Conversely, the new US National Security Strategy focuses on Russia and China from a whole-of-government perspective, including trade, industrial policy, regulation, and markets; and NSA Sullivan says the post-Cold War era is over. Very much so, it seems, as new US restrictions on China’s access to tech are so draconian they are seen as an “industry-wide decapitation” that may even echo the 1941 US oil boycott vs. Japan in some observers’ eyes.
    ​ ​T​he US is also busy threatening to stop selling weapons to the Saudis in response to OPEC+ production cuts; coming out in support of Iranian anti-regime protestors; calling Pakistan “one of the most dangerous nations in the world” for having “nuclear weapons without any cohesion”; watching North Korean missile launches and threatened nuclear tests; and facing rising tensions with Turkey.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/out-frying-pan-fire

​ Dead Hand (Russian MAD system to assure nuclear counterstrike upon the west) vs. Dead Brain (Western corrupt, divided, old and impaired “leadership”)​
    Thanks to Eleni for this long and detailed look at the tensions in global power structures and the functional incapacity of the west to act rationally on a strategic scale, because decisions are all for small, specific advantages for particular groups of oligarchs, none of which can take a small short-term loss for a long term gain in security/stability. It was worth the 50 minutes it took for me to read it. Here is a closing statement. [Note: Putin is not “Hitler” in this analogy.]
    ​ ​Just as Hitler, at the end of 1942, in his Wolf’s Lair headquarters near Rastenburg (now Kętrzyn), loudly lamented and openly regretted the attack on the USSR, even though at that time he was still far from total defeat, so today the real masters of NATO realize that they have made a fatal mistake by involving themselves directly into a military conflict with Russia, thinking that it could go unnoticed and unpunished.
    ​ ​However, unlike Hitler, NATO was given a final warning and an opportunity to withdraw, save its honor and survive as an organization. If the leaders of NATO and the collective West, above all representatives of the USA, do not sit down at the negotiating table with Russia and accept the right of the Russian people in the former parts of Ukraine to self-determination, renounce the Nazi regime in Kiev and give up from the further expansion of NATO, we can expect the imminent start of a total nuclear war that will most certainly lead to the complete annihilation of the Western Hemisphere. All responsibility for the tragedy on the territory of the former and current Ukraine lies with the people who have the real power to manage NATO. The fate of all humanity is now in the hands of the elites in Washington and London and we all must stand up together, raise our voices and let them know that we want to live!

Dead Hand vs. Dead Brain

​ NATO is carrying out aerial nuclear-attack-upon-Russia War-Games today over Europe.
    They will continue until the end of October. What could go wrong?
    ​ ​According to a NATO press release, “Exercise “Steadfast Noon” involves 14 countries and up to 60 aircraft of various types, including fourth and fifth-generation fighter jets, as well as surveillance and tanker aircraft. As in previous years, US B-52 long-range bombers will take part.” It added, “as long as nuclear weapons exist, NATO will remain a nuclear alliance.” …
    ​ ​NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg stated it would send the “wrong signal” to cancel the war games. “It would send a very wrong signal if we suddenly now canceled a routine, long-time planned exercise because of the war in Ukraine. That would be absolutely the wrong signal to send,” he said on Tuesday.
    ​ ​Stoltenberg argued that going through with nuclear war games is the best way to prevent nuclear war. “NATO’s firm, predictable behavior, our military strength, is the best way to prevent escalation.”

NATO Set To Kick Off Nuclear War Games on Monday

​ ​Macron: France Won’t Respond to a Nuclear Strike on Ukraine With Nuclear Weapons
    President Emmanuel Macron is under fire for suggesting the war in Ukraine falls short of the threshold to use nuclear weapons

Macron: France Won’t Respond to a Nuclear Strike on Ukraine With Nuclear Weapons

John Day
    Participant

​ Click “English” unless you can read Greek. The MiG-29 is a maneuverable and competent air superiority fighter , an F-16 competitor, that can carry 6 missiles (air-to-air or air-to-ground)​ under the wings. Russia is taking a lot of them out of mothballs to control Ukrainian skies, and possibly attack some combat targets. Full preparations for “textbook” war appear to be underway in Russia and Belarus, probably to get underway after the mud freezes next month.
    Surovikin Stamped Leveling of Ukraine: Soviet MiG-29s Returned to Active Service – Belarus’ D Team Ready for Invasion

Ισοπέδωση της Ουκρανίας με σφραγίδα Σουροβίκιν: Επανέφερε τα σοβιετικά MiG-29 στην ενεργό υπηρεσία – Έτοιμη για εισβολή η ομάδα “Δ” της Λευκορωσίας

​ ​Musk and Kim Dotcom talk nuclear war​ (on Twitter)
    ​ ​“The hell with it … even though Starlink is still losing money and other companies are getting billions of taxpayer [dollars], we’ll just keep funding Ukraine govt for free,” Musk tweeted on Saturday.
    ​ ​The billionaire has donated around 25,000 Starlink satellite internet terminals to Ukraine after Russia launched its military operation in the neighboring country in February.
    ​ ​Kim Dotcom, whose real name is Kim Schmitz, replied: “In other words you will continue your support for the US proxy war in Ukraine despite your better knowledge that this is a US proxy war and the risk of a nuclear war because of the US proxy war?”
    ​ ​“Damned if you do, damned if you don’t, so … guess I’m just damned,” Musk wrote in response.
    Schmitz then praised Musk for offering ideas for a peace settlement between Moscow and Kiev. “I believe in you. We are facing nuclear war because of reckless US foreign policy in Ukraine. You know that. This is a big one. We have to put our personal interests aside for the sake of humanity,” he argued.
    ​ ​Musk replied: “I’m trying my hardest to de-escalate this situation and obviously failing.”
    https://www.rt.com/news/564762-musk-dotcom-nuclear-war/

​ The reports in the west are that Russia is about to escalate, but the west might escalate this month and not wait for the Ukrainian mud to freeze.
    ​ China Orders Evacuation Of All Citizens Still In Ukraine, Sparking Escalation Fears
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-orders-evacuation-its-citizens-still-ukraine-sparking-fears-more-escalation

This essay examines the 80% of the world which is not “the west”, including Saudi Arabia (breaking the petrobuck), Russia, China, India, Iran, Turkey, Brazil and most of the African continent tending to their own interests going forward. This is mainly just walking away from the $US global military-financial hegemony, because it’s time. The Threat of the petrobuck empire is no longer so credible after Afghanistan, and as the west loses in Ukraine, unless it uses nukes.
    If NATO uses nukes and blames it on Russia, that’s another way to lose, the worst way.
    Patrick Lawrence: The Non-West Coalesces
    ..A final note in the matter of the BRICS and the Saudis’ interest in joining them. It is a matter of record that, as currently constituted, the group is developing a basket of currencies intended to serve as an alternative to the dollar in international trade. This sounds like another very big deal in the making. Since the Saudis agreed in 1945 to price oil in dollars, the petroleum market has been absolutely key to the U.S. currency’s supremacy as a reserve currency—which, in turn, has been key to Washington’s projection of American hegemony.
    ​ ​Now what? Friends in the markets used to tell me that de-dollarization, while a long-term inevitability, would not occur in my lifetime. I don’t hear much of this anymore.

Patrick Lawrence: The Non-West Coalesces

John Day
    Participant

​ Central Banks, banks in general, are politically captured in times of critical societal change. They cannot become hated within a society, and they must also inflate the money further to deal with massive debt, which can’t be paid at face value. There will also be losses imposed upon “investors”, but the dilution of the money to pay the oversized bills is the recurring strategy. It needs to be about 6% real-inflation rate.​ They can lie about this for years, as you see every day.
    ​ ​What if central banks don’t want to play along and try to regain control over the creation of money?
    ​ ​They could, but in order to do that, they would really have to go to war with their own government. This will be very hard, because the politicians in government will say they are elected to pursue these policies. They are elected to keep energy prices down, elected to fight climate change, elected to invest in defence and to reduce inequality. Arthur Burns, who was the Fed chairman during the Seventies, explained in a speech in 1979 why he lost control of inflation. There was an elected government, he said, elected to fight a war in Vietnam, elected to reduce inequality through Lyndon B. Johnson’s Great Society programs. Burns said it wasn’t his job to stop the war or the Great Society programs. These were political choices.​ (And ​Nixon’s​ ​inevitable ​gold default.)
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/central-banks-are-impotent-russell-napier-warns-shift-power-cannot-be-underestimated

​ ​Europe Has Been Preparing a Global Gold Standard Since the 1970s. Part 2
    ..After Nixon unilaterally suspended the last vestige of the gold standard in 1971, Europe was not amused. Led by France, which wanted to return to a gold standard, the Europeans began countering dollar dominance and slowly prepare a new arrangement. In 1973 the European Economic Community (ECC) publicly stated in the New York Times: “[Europe] will promote agreement on international monetary reform to achieve an equitable and durable system taking into account the interests of the developing countries.” Clearly, Europe didn’t envisage a dollar standard for the long haul, as it isn’t equitable nor durable.
    ​ ​Since the 1960s Europe was holding most of the world’s monetary gold. In the 1990s several Western European central banks started selling gold to equalize their gold reserves among each other and large economies outside Europe. From 1999 until 2008 they did so officially through a “concerted programme of sales” dubbed the Central Bank Gold Agreements (CBGA).​..
    ​..European central bankers must have realized the inevitability of a debt spiral when the world went from a gold to a paper standard in 1971. Their preferred “equitable and durable” monetary reset would be international, depriving the U.S. of its exorbitant privilege, and extinguish the debt overhang created over time. ​ ​ One way of cancelling debt while still complying to the rules of economic scarcity is for central banks to buy up all excessive debt in the economy and then revalue gold. Unrealized gains on the liability side of central banks’ balance sheets, a produc​t​ of revaluing their gold, can then be used to cancel assets (bonds) on the asset side.​..
    ..Crunching the numbers lead me to think that if gold to GDP and gold to total reserves ratios are matched, then total reserves to GDP ratios must be too. The data supports my hypothesis: the harmonization of total reserves to GDP ratios in the entire eurozone is indisputable.​..
    .. I reckon the eurozone’s gold strategy is this:
    ​ ​For the eurozone to own an adequate amount of monetary gold relative to economies outside of Europe based on GDP.​ ​To have roughly the same gold to GDP ratios in medium and large economies in the eurozone. This objective also serves the first objective.
    ​ T​o have commensurate total reserves to GDP ratios in all countries in the eurozone to be able to fine-tune gold to GDP ratios before revaluing gold.
    ​ ​To have approximately equal gold to total reserves ratios in medium and large economies in the eurozone. This objective is achieved by adjusting foreign exchange reserves and serves the previous three objectives.
    ​ ​Stand ready for a monetary reset.​..
    ..Total reserves to GDP ratios for non-eurozone countries are more or less in line with eurozone countries…
    ..It seems all countries in the E.U. have secretly agreed to the gold strategy I have outlined above. If my analysis is correct, and the trend of equalizing reserves continues, we can expect some countries in the E.U. to buy gold (i.e. the Czech Republic), others foreign exchange (i.e. Denmark), and still others sell foreign exchange (i.e. Croatia). Countries outside the E.U. will continue buying gold as well to come on par. Except, of course, the United States.
    ​ ​The reset described above will happen when all large economies are in an insurmountable crisis. Revaluing gold to cancel government debt is not something they want to do more often so it comes down to one window of opportunity.​..​
    ..The gold is evenly distributed in the eurozone, but the debt that needs to be cancelled is not. For example, Italy has a public debt to GDP ratio of 150%, while in Germany it’s 70%. Part 3 of this series will be about risk sharing: what options there are to transfer debt from Italy to other countries, in order to make most use of all NCBs’ revaluation accounts.
    https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/blog/europe-preparing-gold-standard-part-2

​ ​”This Is What Annihilation Looks Like”: Biden Export Controls ‘Wreaking Havoc’ On China’s Chip Industry​
    ​To review, the Biden administration last week laid out new rules on chip exports based on US concerns that China will use AI to improve military capabilities, support surveillance for human rights abuses and “disrupt or manufacture outcomes that undermine democratic governance and sow social unrest”​.
    ..”To put it simply, Biden has forced all Americans working in China to pick between quitting their jobs and losing American citizenship,” Schneider writes, adding “One round of sanctions from Biden did more damage than all four years of performative sanctioning under Trump.”​ …​
    ​..”​Every American executive and engineer working in China’s semiconductor manufacturing industry resigned yesterday, paralyzing Chinese manufacturing overnight.​”​
    https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/what-annihilation-looks-biden-export-controls-wreaking-havoc-chinas-chip-industry

​Asia Times: Chip war policy hurting US firms more than China (Until last week, you mean?)
    ​ ​The Chinese can no longer rely on US equipment suppliers and European and Japanese suppliers must follow US rules if their products incorporate US technology, so China will step up its import substitution campaign.
    ​ ​Sanctions on China have already caused large losses for American semiconductor and equipment companies, and more are probably on the way. Furthermore, in the next up-cycle, the China opportunity for foreign suppliers is likely to be much diminished.

Chip war policy hurting US firms more than China

John Day
    Participant

​ Has the tide turned? ​ EU Prosecutor Opens Probe Into COVID Vaccine Purchases
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/eu-prosecutor-opens-probe-covid-vaccine-purchases

​ ​One Serious Adverse Event Per Eight-Hundred Vaccinations
    ​ ​The researchers conducted a secondary analysis of original data from Pfizer and Moderna’s phase 3 clinical trials, focusing on “adverse events of special interest (AESIs)” as listed by the Brighton Collaboration—a “global authority” on vaccine safety.​..
    ​“The stunning finding was as follows: the risk of serious adverse events from the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine exceeds the benefit of reduction of COVID-19 hospitalisation”.
    https://maajidnawaz.substack.com/p/one-serious-adverse-event-per-eight

John Day
    Participant

All the links took today. No current ad-agency…
    I wonder if any of the ads are involved in the rejection of certain shunned links, like companies don’t want to be associated with Russian links, or something.

Michael Reid
    Participant

But, as Mark Twain has at times been credited as saying, “If voting made any difference, they wouldn’t let us do it.”

The All-Important Doorman

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Lately I feel a sense of apathy possibly due to being tense about the situation for so long but also due to the contrast of viewpoints. People pushing vaccines, stocks, houses, cryptocurrencies etc while at the same time others talks of Armageddon and financial collapse. Makes a person wonder if anything is real.

For decades now I have observed charlatans, clowns & grifters running their mouths non-stop about the end of this, the end of that, with bombastic presentations meant to entertain their target audience(s) & thus inflate their EG0s + bankster accounts…

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow…Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts & frets his hour upon the stage…And then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound & fury…Signifying nothing.

Then there is the ever present reality of Collective EG0ic Madness, aka Mass Formation Psychosis, that ALWAYS seeks refuge by proliferating CULTure (herd) ~ “We the People” live in a constant state of fear (fight or flight), while pretending to be a “righteous”, even benign in CULTural self-centered trances (All for one, One for All!), inescapably falling under the spell of powerful NPD sociopaths that pander to “We the People’s ” base state-of-being, with the inevitable result of ALWAYS breeding a CULTure of lying, cheating, thieving children whose thoughts & actions can only be described as EVIL 😐

Another fact of certainty unfurled with Collective IQ (spiritually dead = clever, not intelligent), is that the rot will spread, festering incalculably into “pop” CULTure, i.e. social mores ~ A recent manifestation is the *blind* “pushing” of experimental “vaccines”, that anyone with a half-awake spirit intuitively knew were poison-for-profit…

Apathy is the EG0ic retort; Seeking enlightenment the spiritual response ~ Without seeking the aid, comfort & discernment of the Loving, Healing, Creative Power of The Infinite there is only darkness.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

https://studentaid.gov/welcome/?redirectTo=%2F

Welcome to StudentAid.gov
    Are you looking for student loan debt relief?
    The Biden-Harris Administration is providing up to $20,000 in student loan debt relief for eligible borrowers.

Apply today (but no later than Dec. 31, 2023).

Time to Complete: About 5 Minutes
    No Login or Documents Required

aspnaz
    Participant

John Day said

Is this terrible for China or not-terrible for China? Does anybody know yet?

The ban was imposed by Biden on the same day that the CCP national congress started in Beijing. This is the meeting where they will supposedly be reelecting Xi for another term/life. I do not believe in coincidence, so this “appears” to be a direct attack on Xi. Why woud China Joe attack Xi? Maybe this is what Xi wants, some aggression from the USA to encourage the congress to elect him as the strong leader to keep China safe from the USA.

aspnaz
    Participant

John Day said

What chips does Russia really use and really need and did they quietly buy 10 years worth in 2018-2019?

This is a very good point as the vast majority of the electronics we use does not utilise the latest 3nm technology. The vast majority of goods that use electronics use very simple eprom based state machines. The eprom attached chips are super cheap and usually contain multiple processors that can can do anything from networking, signal processing, lines to control hardware that delivers your coke when you have entered enough cash. Weapons hardware that gets destroyed – missiles etc – will all be embedded systems, that is electronics that controls physical, moving hardware. I am sure the processing chips are more complicated now, with image processing chips to recognised the target or GPS equivalent chips – don’t know anything about these – but the basic electronics of controlling a missile will still be basic state machines which do not require expensive 3nm chips, and manufacturers buy these chips and actuators in large numbers. It would not surprise me if the Russian defence companies have many millions of these chips available as they probably use many of the same things in different weapons.

I once worked in a defence company that was programming state machines – that was its main business – and they were writing machines for missiles as well as airport luggage systems as well as hand-held controllers that displayed menus (like a multimeter), they all use the same basic technology. EPROM loads commands into attached processing chips which then run routines in response to real world events. Very simple, very old technology.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

VP’s post reminded me of this quote from George Bernard Shaw:

That's it, you're going to Earth!

WES
    Participant

That EU prosecutor had better watch out for a fatal bee sting.

Yesterday evening, just before dusk, as in the Hunger Games, I heard 10 loud cannon like booms of shotguns go off marking the liiely demise of 10 mallard ducks. It is duck hunting season here on the St. Lawrence River but it has been unusually quiet this fall, since I lost my hearing aid out of my tee shirt pocket.

zerosum
    Participant

Free speech control
    Canada will impose new sanction for anti-Ukraine dissemination.
    The truth is what the gov. says

aspnaz
    Participant

@Redneck said

I am not a big fan but never the less in the Second World War they did a good thing by defeating the Japs

After they forced the Japanese to get involved in the war. They created the problem then the solution and that is good? Oh dear.

WES
    Participant

One thing about older chips is they are proven and likely more physically rugged than the newest and most complex chips (I.e. the less that can go wrong).

Also Russian programmers tend to write simpler and cleaner code so they don’t need the latest and most powerful chips.

Potato chips anybody?

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

And now the ‘worm’ (scorpion) turns:

‘Newshub also understands the Government is committed to an inquiry into COVID-19. But it doesn’t have its ducks in a row to announce the date or shape of it yet.

The Government will remove the ability to use lockdowns, managed isolation and quarantine (MIQ) and vaccine mandates.

It means in the case of a serious outbreak in which any of those powers were needed, Parliament would need to pass new legislation to, for instance, lock down the country.

It’s understood the only remaining powers in the Act will be isolation periods and the ability to reintroduce some requirements for incoming travellers – such as testing.’

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/lockdowns-miq-and-mandates-to-be-removed-as-covid-19-powers-govt-commits-to-inquiry-but-has-no-details/ar-AA134jNh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=83c815aa4abf4238b99a9b8e01b83cc9

Complete U-turns and totally inconsistent policies are not really a problem when you belong to a gang of thieving liars who make up shit as they go along.

Note how the fake hair, lipstick and mascara etc. (linked photo) cannot conceal the ugliness that lies within.

If it (the pouty-faced scorpion) looks so awful now, just imagine what it will look like a few years hence.

I guess that’s what happens when you sell your soul to the devil.

Veracious Poet
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

The CCP
    The goal is world domination

Robert W Malone MD, MS
    3 hr ago

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/the-ccp

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Veracious Poet

A $20 million waste of money and resources and traffic hazard at ground level.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=len+lye+centre+new+plymouth&id=44E92793ADA2ED06FCCB08B45DAE1C2DD4BA6BC0&form=IQFRBA&first=1&disoverlay=1

John Day
    Participant

@VP Gary, abut what could go wrong with aerosols sprayed in the upper atmosphere to reflect sunlight back to space before it warms the earth:
    I’ve seen chemtrails since at least the early 1990s. They last and last and last, and sometimes spread across the sky like windblown powder, unlike contrails which dissipate.
    Whatever they do has been well understood by now, I think.

zerosum
    Participant

Museum pieces …… drone swarms ….. What goes up must come down
    https://en.defence-ua.com/news/russia_tries_resist_ukraine_with_70_years_old_zs_82_and_ks_19-4235.html
    ​Russia Tries Resist Ukraine With 70-years-old ZS-82 and KS-19
    Sofiia Syngaivska
    September 16, 2022
    Russian army tried to resist the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with technologies of the 1950s
    A photo appeared on the network showing russian ZS-82 psychological operations (PsyOps) vehicle based on BRDM-2 amphibious armoured scout vehicle. It was taken as a trophy by the Ukraine’s Armed Forces during the counteroffensive in the Kharkiv oblast in September 2022.
    Moreover, russian troops left 100 mm KS-19 anti-aircraft guns, that had been produced from 1948 to 1957.

On September 7, the Armed Forces of Ukraine took 3 of them for the first time. The soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine took 1 or 2 more on September 13, according to photos on the network. It’s not known, where did they get it and wether they used them against Ukraine.
    Russians thought that they could stop the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces and resist the liberation of the territory with technologies of 20th century. But they surely did fatal mistake.
    —————
    https://en.defence-ua.com/news/ukraine_under_shahed_136_kamikaze_drones_shelling_nato_air_activity_watchinglistening_belarus-4566.html
    Ukraine Under Shahed-136 Kamikaze Drones Shelling, NATO Air Activity Watching&Listening belarus

Sofiia Syngaivska
    [email protected]
    October 17, 2022

NATO aircraft are monitoring actions of belarus, while Ukraine is under the Shahed-136 kamikaze drones attacks
    Several NATO aircraft are actively watching belarus on October 17, 2022. The Northrop Grumman E-8 Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (REDEYE6) departed from Zweibrucken (Germany) at 6:56.
    Two the RC-135W Rivet Joint electronic surveillance aircraft (JAKE11, RRR7217) departed from Royal Air Force Mildenhall (England) at 7:16.
    The Boeing E-3 Sentry airborne early warning and control aircraft (NATO01) departed from NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen (Germany).
    According to Yuriy Ignat, the spokesman of the Air Force Command of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, Kyiv and the northern regions have been attacked by the Shahed-136 kamikaze drones launched from the territory of belarus.

The HESA Shahed-136 loitering munition autonomous swarm pusher-prop aerial drones (also known in russian designation as the Geran-2) were being delivered to belarus in October. 32 such UAV had been brought by the 10th of October. 8 more were supposed to be delivered by the 14th of October.

Residential building hit by Shahed-136 kamikaze drone in Kyiv Defense Express Ukraine Under Shahed-136 Kamikaze Drones Shelling, NATO Air Activity Watching&Listening Belarus
    Residential building hit by Shahed-136 kamikaze drone in Kyiv / Photo credit: Hromadske
    “Since then, drones have been actively used from the Kursk region (russia) and the territory of belarus, they fly into the Kyiv region and along the Dnipro riverbed and in this way attack the capital and other regions in the north of Ukraine,” Yuriy Ignat noted.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

” A PR company that represents Pfizer and Moderna has staff ’embedded’ in the CDC’s vaccine division, it has emerged.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11303017/PR-firm-represents-Pfizer-Moderna-sits-CDC-vaccine-advisory-committee.html

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

“Biden’s onerous new export rules fit perfectly within this broader strategy of persistent confrontation and hostility. It also jibes with the oft-repeated neoconservative view that there is “no hope of coexistence with China as long as the Communist Party governs the country.” So, once again, we can see that the administration’s attacks on China are not merely designed to “contain” Chinese development but are also aimed at regime change. We believe that the recent ratcheting up of Biden’s Tech War has nothing to do with national security concerns (like “still-emerging fields of artificial intelligence and quantum computing”) but is actually another desperate attempt to preserve Washington’s loosening grip on global power.

Biden’s Tech-War Goes Nuclear, by Mike Whitney – The Unz Review
    https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/bidens-tech-war-goes-nuclear/

F.S.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Scaremongering Central has a new Covid variant to scare the masses with.

And, coincidentally, a new ‘vaccine’ because tried and tested antivirals ‘won’t work’ on the new variant.

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.