Debt Rattle October 20 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 20 2020

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Self portrait 1965   • Hunter Biden Story Is Russian Disinfo: Over 50 Former Intel Officials (Pol.) • The Damage Russiagate Has Don
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 20 2020]

Mister Roboto
    Participant

As I said on Kunstler’s blog yesterday, the establishment’s Democratic Party Kool-Aid drinkers in the wake of the Hunter Biden e-mails, are really starting to remind me of George W. Bush supporters when the realization was sinking in that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. (“The WMDs were moved to Syria!”)

V. Arnold
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Self portrait 1965

So, he was an old duffer @ 84yo…
    That explains much about this painting…
    I don’t find it particularly attractive; but then at 75, I’m not either…
    …it’s probably a good look at him; I can’t imagine the life he lived; and how it influenced his view of the world; but surely, vastly different than the life I’ve lived, up to this moment…and my view askew……….

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2020/10/treason-in-america.html
    Treason in America: An Overview of the FBI, CIA and Matters of ‘National Security’ , Cynthia Chung
    ​ ​Thus, during our time of great upheaval we should ask ourselves; what constitutes the persisting “ruling system,” of the United States, and where do the injustices in its state of affairs truly originate from? ​…
    ​ A system that, though it believes itself to be fighting tooth and nail for its very survival, is only digging a deeper grave. A system that is incapable of generating any real solutions to the problems it faces.
    ​ ​The only way out of this is to address that very fact. The most important issue that will decide the fate of the country is what sort of changes are going to occur in the political and intelligence apparatus, such that a continuation of this tyrannical treason is finally stopped in its tracks and unable to sow further discord and chaos.​..
    ​ When the matter of truth is depicted as a possible threat to those that govern a country, you no longer have a democratic state. True, not everything can be disclosed to the public in real time, but we are sitting on a mountain of classified intelligence material that goes back more than 60 years.​..
    ​ ​If the American people really want to finally see who is standing behind that curtain in Oz, now is the time.​..
    The truth must finally be brought to light, or the country will rot from its head to tail.

Treason in America: An Overview of the FBI, CIA and Matters of ‘National Security’

There is going to be a debate between Biden and Trump Thursday. “Biden-crime-family” bribes come under “foreign policy”, it seems.
    Trump Adviser Says Debate Commission May ‘Shut Mic Off’ As Foreign Policy Suddenly Dropped From Topics
    ​ ​Meanwhile, in the wake of the Hunter Biden laptop revelations – and in what we’re sure is a coincidence, the Debate Commission has decided to ditch foreign policy as a topic for Thursday’s face-off.
    ​ ​According to Miller, the Debate Commission “changed focus of final debate away from foreign policy so Joe Biden wouldn’t have to answer to being compromised by the Chinese Communist Party, supporting endless wars and sending pallets of cash to Iran.”
    Speaking to Maria Bartiromo on Fox News on Monday morning, Jason Miller added: “If the moderator doesn’t bring [Hunter Biden’s e-mails] up, I think you’re safe to assume that the President will.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-adviser-says-debate-commission-may-shut-mic-foreign-policy-suddenly-dropped-topics

zerosum
    Participant

It computes
    ” I have a theory about Joe Biden: He didn’t want to run for president. Not one eensy-weensy bit.”
    ——-
    I don’t believe that a drug addict was able to navigate the legal system and set up all those companies.

Find the lawyer and the accountant who did all this for him and then someone might go to jail.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sperry-exposes-complete-history-hunter-bidens-crony-connected-jobs#comment_stream

Sperry Exposes The Complete History Of Hunter Biden’s Crony-Connected Jobs
    https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/10/16/joe_bidens_boosters_wrote_his_prodigal_sons_entire_resume_125616.html
    Joe Biden’s Boosters Wrote His Prodigal Son’s Entire Resume
    By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
    October 16, 2020
    ——-
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/not-russian-hoax-tucker-carlson-has-seen-nonpublic-information-proving-laptop-was-hunter

“This Is Not A Russian Hoax”: ‘Nonpublic Information’ Debunks Letter From ’50 Former Intel Officials’

“Going back to the ’50 former senior intelligence officials’ and their latest Russia fixation, one has to wonder – do they think Putin was able to compromise Biden’s former business associate, Bevan Cooney,
    (links
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hunter-biden-business-associate-flips-prison-releases-emails-detailing-china-influence
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-china-inc-emails-reveal-hunter-bidens-associates-helped-communist-aligned-chinese-elites-secure-white-house-meetings/ )

who gave investigative journalist Peter Schweizer, (link
    https://www.breitbart.com/tag/peter-schweizer/ ),
    his gmail password – revealing that Hunter and his partners were engaged in an influence-peddling operation for rich Chinese who wanted access to the Obama administration?”

——–
    Will the undecided 10% read the “fake news” and make the deciding votes?
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/13/nolte-biden-family-corruption-spreads-coronavirus-response/
    Nolte: Biden Family Corruption Spreads Into Coronavirus Response
    “According to the far-left Politico, we can now add Joe Biden’s son-in-law to the members of the Biden family who have put themselves into a position to profit off the former vice president’s position and power.

Biden’s daughter, Ashley, is married to Philadelphia head and neck doctor Howard Krein. The two met in 2010 and married in 2012.

Currently, Krein serves as chief medical officer for a firm called StartUp Health, an investment firm that, according to Politico, “unveiled a new coronavirus initiative soliciting pitches from entrepreneurs with products that addressed the outbreak.”

And now Krein is advising the Biden campaign on the coronavirus.

The conflict of interest here is obvious. Krein is not only in a position to shape policy in a way advantageous to his firm, he can get a heads up on what’s coming. For an investment company, that’s the Golden Ticket.

Politico reports:

Even informal input or the perception of access can be valuable in health care, a heavily regulated sector that is influenced by federal policy and spending priorities.

“Sometimes, the perception is all you need,” said Laura Huang, a professor at Harvard Business School who studies the early stage investment process. “Signaling is very important for startups and investors alike, and one signal is high-profile individuals who can help provide access.”

So here we go again. Yet another member of the Biden family who just happens to be in a sweet, sweet, sweet position to rake in the bucks off of influencing the old man.

Also on this sleazy list are Joe Biden’s son Hunter and Joe Biden’s brother Frank.”
    ——-
    “​If the American people really want to finally see who is standing behind that curtain in Oz, now is the time.​..
    The truth must finally be brought to light, or the country will rot from its head to tail.”

The future of the USA is in the hands of the intellectual educated elites to present the facts to the undecided 10% voters.

teri
    Participant

I’m just not sure why I should care more about Joe Biden’s kid making book off his father’s position than Trump’s kids making money off his position. Or any other politician’s or world leader’s kids making money off their parents positions. Is it because Hunter is “ickier” because of his drugs? Well, shit, even the Kennedys have known drug and alcohol problems in their family. (Remember Chappaquiddick?)

Seems to me the whole entire globe is rife with the families of politicians taking advantage of connections to get their kids, in-laws, wealthy donors, etc. into some lucrative deals of one sort or another.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

That was easy. We can add 50 more names to the list of conspirators attempting to subvert the rule of law. It’s so much easier when they come forward willingly, instead of having to ferret them out one by one. If only we had a branch of government to hold them accountable. You know, a separation of powers sorta thing.

“This morning, John Ratcliffe, Director of National Intelligence, stated categorically that Hunter Biden’s laptop was not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

Mr. Ratcliffe appears to be smelling something in the air and is positioning himself on the winning side. Possibly that massive Stalin-like Purge looming on the horizon.

“Wikipedia Says Hunter Biden Scandal ‘Debunked’ (RT)”

More evidence that Wikipedia is thoroughly compromised. I learned this years ago, but there are still some that use it as a source for their arguments, further proving that they are out of touch.

“…trailing rather pathetically in the primary elections after being dubbed an old racist by his opponents, and drubbed in Iowa and New Hampshire, Joe somehow managed to sweep the table on Super Tuesday…”

Gee, someone else noticed? Almost as if the presidential primaries were some sort of orchestrated TV show with a cast of characters, a suspenseful plot, followed by a celebratory resolution.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@teri: It’s certainly not the most unappealing thing about Biden. The most unappealing thing about Biden is the policies he has promoted over the last four decades.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Biden could simply deny this is true. He hasn’t.”

For non-tech, the reason they’re going circles is that email have a hash that is easy to test. Does the offered email have a hash that matches the known Hunter Biden key? Yes? It’s real. …And some of his circle said that the emails are real, and “Big Guy” is Biden.

So why RussiaRussiaRussia?
    Madness
    https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/e6/5e658815-3f35-505a-a5e0-104d2db1bdf8/5c1804803db48.image.jpg?resize=750%2C514

Because IF the emails are real, then the only deflection is that “Russia” “Hacked” them, and therefore don’t trust them. That is – and get this because the mass media loves making up these ridiculous and un-credible conspiracy theories – Russia “Hacked” Biden’s emails out of the stream. THEN they assembled them, THEN they made up a used MacBook with all the fixin’s. THEN they dropped it off at a random shop in Delaware. THEN they waited 4 months. THEN the owner called the FBI. THEN the FBI did nothing during the impeachment. THEN the owner got sick of waiting and feared for his life (correctly). THEN handed it to Rudy. Who THEN waited 6 months. Who showed it to the press. …And Russia knew all this would happen back when they started. Pretty tricky those Russkies. …Like using deadly chemicals that never kill? Eh?

Uh, guys? Guess what? I D O N ‘ T C A R E. Why? Just like Hillary’s server – you know the one that neither the FBI or Mueller even tried to look at? – the only thing I, the voter, cares about is whether the emails are REAL. You just said they are. Stop. Husshit. http://www.zipit.com Don’t care.

If that weren’t enough, Rudy talked to Biden’s lawyers who wrote on paper “Hey, can we get OUR laptop back?” Oh, so it IS your and not a plant. Thanks for the confirmation, boys!

…Long way ‘round to explain why there is no denial. Wouldn’t help.

So their argument, lost in the blizzard of bulls—t they’re harping, is that the EMAILS ARE REAL, BUT WE SHOULD IGNORE THEM. Yes, in fact it is. And Americans obey immediately, like good slaves. Like good abused-children-of-adult-alcoholics that they are.

So this is true? Yes. And yet we shouldn’t listen to how this *true* email shows world-wide corruption amongst all Federal officials we all already know have been going on for decades in both parties? Yes. Oh and it’s the OTHER guy who’s corrupt. Vote for Burr!

And you wonder why living here is as like to drive a normal man mad.

Continuing from yesterday though, Trump quote: Not happy with Barr, may replace him. With Meadows, who knows. Ding! That was quick.

Since anyone who does will be 86’d/45d as they’re saying (80 miles out, 6 feet deep) all Meadows needs to do is indict and retire. Once the paperwork is filed, it’s a bear to reverse. He can pass the baton to yet ANOTHER short-timer to prosecute the cases, and so on. I mean, you remember Comey saying “no reasonable person” with a reasonable fear of being unexpectedly murdered would prosecute Hillary’s case, right? He’s not wrong in that.

Also the NY Times air-cover fig leaf was hilarious. So NY Post reporters said the NY Post reporter doesn’t believe the NY Post reporter about the article the NY Post published? Riiiiiight. “129 ½ anonymous sources all agreed” “officials familiar with the thinking of the administration” (i.e., an outsider who pontificates on their upright thumb) says. Uh huh. Yeah, that’s worked out so far.

And this is why for 50 years you can’t use anonymous sources ya dummies. Exactly because of this nonsensical abuse any pinhead could see. But no one learns anything from history. If they did, they’d be conservatives, because they see “oh we did this before; it never works; there is nothing new under the sun.” You don’t think conservatives also wish there were a magic wand that fixes and erases human nature? Of course they do. Difference is they don’t believe in fairy tales after that belief has killed 300M people this century. The best we can do is minimize and balance wicked powers against each other.

““Lying in Politics.”

Heard a TV quote this morning where a (NBC?) pundit said, “But this means you think government officials are lying!” I spit out my coffee. …And once I could breathe again: yes, Virginia, it may not have come up in your 50 years of life before now but it has been known for governments to lie. At least once since Christ was a Corporal. But I imagine Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy asked them not to and it’s all good now. No mass murders and suppression of medical therapies here! Just ask: they said they didn’t! Wikipedia debunked it!

“Ratcliffe calls Schiff a liar.”

Doesn’t matter: will never matter. The End. Total lack of evidence from Schiff, plus total string of revealed lies for 4 years, doesn’t matter. That Ratcliffe is the official authority, in the government they worship, that should and does know and has produced evidence while Schiff and the NY Times have produced none, doesn’t matter. We believe government slavishly, like the CDC. But when the same government and same officials says something we don’t believe, like safe vaccines in the CDC and FDA, we don’t believe them nevah evah, like Cuomo! That’s logic! Or actually #AntiLogic, #AntiLogos, their god. So Cuomo is now a hard-core anti-vaxxer who does not listen to the doctors, a #ScienceDenier. Maybe he’ll become a Pentecostal Creationist too, might do him some good.

My God what a wacky world. So which quote will get me banned now? The one from WHO, CDC, or the one from Cuomo? –Trick question, we’ll ban you either way. Even if you’re the HouseofRepresentatives.gov and the WhiteHouse CDC Covid commission doctor.

Anyway, choice between a known serial liar and an official source who hasn’t lied much (yet) we choose the known serial liar! Of course!

People aren’t buying it, CNN, you dumb bastards.”

This was Tim Pool’s takeaway about the Time.com reporter: not only does nobody believe them (why would they?) but they don’t even care about the headlines, subjects, furious outrage and subjects of the NY Twitterati. …And why would they? Those guys are so dumb when 100 high-profile figures visit Epstein’s 71st street mansion for decades, nobody knew nuttin’ and these allegations of sex and young’uns is cray-cray. Yup, not a single policeman or Mayor ever knowd. Where do hicks in Wisconsin get such silly notions? From the +10 years of NY Times articles about it? From ABC’s scandal over spiking the Prince Andrew story and allowing another 3 years of 15-year-olds to be trafficked? No sense of humor, those Flyovers. Sex in the City is just clean fun! Nexium: it’s like a health spa almost.

MIT: Twitter Ban ‘Nearly Doubled’ Visibility of Hunter Biden Laptop Story (DW)”

Speaking of guys who worship Goebbels and read Bernays, Clue phone: it’s for you. Thankfully they’re so astonishingly incompetent. Like I said, if the American people and guys like Trump are outsmarting them, just imagine how dumb they must be. Thanks Jack! If you weren’t so annoying and a raging, serial felon, I’d send you a gift card. For the gift that keeps on giving, proving to Americans there’s something here or you wouldn’t furiously censor it. Duuuuuuuh.

Wikipedia Says Hunter Biden Scandal ‘Debunked’ (RT)”

Was that by that one wikipedia profile who updates only international-policy stuff, 4x a day and every day of the year including every holiday? Gosh he’s a busy boy. It’s almost like he’s a doorway account for everyone logging on from Langley. Wikipedia, –snigger, snort—

American Gothic Horror (Jim Kunstler)”

Nice writing. Too bad you have to read me and not more of him. But it’s okay since it seems we agree, and he’s a life-long journalist and expert.

“I have a theory about Joe Biden: He didn’t want to run for president. Not one eensy-weensy bit.” We think EXACTLY alike. I mean except that I’m some dumb jerk.

“The Pollster Who Thinks Trump Is Ahead (NR)”

The key pollster who thinks Trump is ahead is: –ta dah!– the Biden campaign. You’d think that would matter, but apparently not. Media still lying. He’s up by 10,000 points!

“We see a five-to-one refusal rate among conservatives.” I wonder why.

“shared belief across party lines that the United States needs to end its endless wars and adventurism abroad.”

Yeah, since 1910. Wilson and FDR had to lie us into war even then. Or rather: the media corporations merged with the government to lie us into wars of immense profit and power. Right Daddy Warbucks? America votes in every candidate who promises NOT to war, and 100% of the time they lie us into war, like FDR, Baby Bush, Obama…

““It’s not unusual for 80% to 85% of ICU beds to be in use at this time of year..” “.. the NHS usually say they’re “at capacity” when they hit 85%, not 100% of beds filled.”

I’ve said this before. What did you think the ICU baseline rate was: 0%? No. If it’s slow they keep them, if it’s hot, they try to push their best patients out into conventional beds. Etc. It’s probably always near 90%. But that would require “Journalists” to use a “Telephone.” Does not compute. They only use the CIA press-release teleprompter.

“I’m leading the fight in the Senate to hold companies like @Twitter, @Facebook, and @Google accountable for their brazen censorship,”

Cruz is NOT leading that fight, he’s barely showing up. There’s a guy who WAS leading that fight, by protesting big-company oligarchs’ censorship in downtown San Fran. The Billionaire Oligarchs’ Brown-shirt security force – called Antifa/BLM – kicked his teeth in. Oh, and he is black, as usual, all the BLM guys are white, as usual. Media answer? CENSOR HIM FOR PROTESTING CENSORSHIP. That’s right, as beating minorities in the streets – again – by white leftists – again, defending billionaire profits – again, is a bad look, so they removed all his social media. Some few non-banned did start a gofundme to get him some new teeth, though. I mean until like Rittenhouse, they all get banned too by association. His name is Philip Anderson if you’d like to help. I don’t see why tho: don’t you know everyone opposing war, billionaires and the seamless merger of corporation and state, are all white supremacists and fascists? You know, like Candace Owens, Kanye West, Andy Ngo, Tatum…

Another day in the neighborhood. No one notices that it’s Black Lives Matter beating black people into the hospital? No one cares. There is no illogic! All love is love when it’s pure hate. All tolerance is tolerance when we’re exactly alike. All logic is logic when it’s #AntiLogic! Heil!

Susmarie108
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Self portrait 1965: is the perfect metaphor for our failing systems.

We’ve created our own near death experience through endless lies – with 9/11, WMD, Hope/Change, DNC non-hack hackiness, Russia Russia, Assange/Manning/Snowden, Covid leading the way.

It seems like the laptop is legit. We all understand why it turned up now.

You can be certain that Trump will relentlessly hammer Biden about it during the Thursday night debate (despite mic off). It would be very good strategy for the Biden campaign to acknowledge the following pre-debate: 1) confirm that the laptop belongs to Hunter 2) question the validity of the contents 3) distance himself from responsibility for the activities/actions of an adult child. “we all understand the impacts of drug addition on the lives of their family and friends” 4) Condemn influence peddling/revolving door activities, vow to fight it in a Biden Admin. + give examples of how this would be accomplished. The Biden camp could turn this into a positive but they don’t have the guts to do it.

Susmarie108
    Participant

Dr. D on an incredible roll…thanks for the riff.

Bill7
    Participant

> I’ve said this before. What did you think the ICU baseline rate was: 0%? No. If it’s slow they keep them, if it’s hot, they try to push their best patients out into conventional beds. Etc. It’s probably always near 90%. But that would require “Journalists” to use a “Telephone.” Does not compute. They only use the CIA press-release teleprompter.

Well said, Dr. D! It’s all cons, all the time now.

-Bill7

teri
    Participant

Roboto:

Uh-huh, except the laptop thing isn’t really about Biden so much as his son, right? His son, who is not (correct me if I am wrong here) running for president.

Hell, Trump’s son-in-law gave classified information to Saudi Arabia in exchange for a nice bailout deal for his 666 property, and nobody is making that an election issue, even though it’s much more salient than Hunter Biden and his exploits on camera.

They are all malign shits, is the truth of it.

Mr. House
    Participant

@teri

“They are all malign shits, is the truth of it.”

So you’re going to do the principled thing and not vote, right?

Geppetto
    Participant

Teri wrote:

“I’m just not sure why I should care more about Joe Biden’s kid making book off his father’s position than Trump’s kids making money off his position…”.

Well ..not sure if in fact that would qualify as a moral equivalency but personally I care because Joe Biden is a 40 year plus career politician that claims moral purpose and our best interest… were as Trump is well…..Trump..? He pretty much admits his sociopathy and narcissism every time he speaks the way he does. No surprise. Although it is still surprising to me that so many Trump haters have not figured out why he won in 2016. And I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the Russians. I honestly think it’s an ego trip… maybe they think the *have* something that Putin would want? Doubt it.

Yo SusieMarie! Just to be clear I was not dissing your dream, only your candidate for the mission. Dreams are good! MLK had a good one. Wonder what Pearl Buck would think of her?

Man o womano! AE bangin this morn!

Come Madamski! join in on the circle jerk in the cloud! It’s fun! No gender prejudice on AE! Well there is that one guy…ouch!

Cia kiddies…back to the la scarpe

Mr. House
    Participant

This was an excellent listen

teri
    Participant

Geppetto,
    It sounds like you are saying Biden is responsible for his adult son’s actions and he should pay a price for it rather than his son, while Trump is not even responsible for his own (much less his family’s) actions because he never pretended to be anything but a grifter.

it’s an argument of sorts, I guess.

John Day
    Participant

Guys,

Crime-Families rule us.
    Biden is important because of connections to Bush-Clinton deep-state dynamic-duo of crime, who did Iran-Contra together, and have been blood-bonded ever since.
    That’s the real government: Bush-Clinton-Cabal.

IMHO, of course.

🙂

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

teri wrote:

“I’m just not sure why I should care more about Joe Biden’s kid making book off his father’s position than Trump’s kids making money off his position…”.

If it were just about Joe Biden’s kid trying to make a buck off his dad’s name, then we might equate the two families; however, being sleazy opportunists is not criminal. What IS criminal is laundering foreign bribe money through certain family members and their front companies, with the understanding that they will not only cut you in, but act as a financial conduit for the entire family – a sketch of the Biden Crime Family as outlined by files on Hunter’s abandoned hard drive.

On the other hand, it seems that the same establishment which is currently protecting Joe Biden, spent 4 years investigating Trump hoping to find some pretext to initially prevent him from taking office, and later to run him out of office. They came up empty. Even his tax returns, which they screamed about since 2016, when finally exposed through some clandestine mischief, were a big nothing burger.

One of these things is not like the other…

VietnamVet
    Participant

The Bushes, Trumps and Kennedys are crime families. The Bidens, Clintons and Obamas are Managerial Technocrats who interact with Billionaire Families for profit.

The 2020 election between Donald Trump and Joe Biden is not a choice. Western governments are now Potemkin Democracies. There is a direct link between dysfunctional governments and the number of coronavirus deaths. The USA is projected to have 400,000 excess deaths in 2020. There will be a similar number in 2021 if no vaccine or treatment is found.

This is similar to US military casualties in WWII. America is at war with the virus. But the crime families simply don’t care how many people die or are ill for the long haul. They are getting richer. The clash between nationalist and globalist families to be the last Emperor will inevitably bring on civil war 2.0 and ruin; unless, democracy and the US national public health system are restored to support communities becoming virus free.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

I suppose I can relate to teri’s reaction that this is no big deal, just more of the same corruption.

But to me what makes this case different is the effort to squash the story. The corporate media won’t cover it. The intellegence community blames Russia. Wikipedia insists that it is just a conspiracy theory. Move along folks — nothing to see here. In my mind, that is what we should be most concerned about.

zerosum
    Participant

Only 10% care. The undecided voters.

Huskynut
    Participant

@ teri – “Uh-huh, except the laptop thing isn’t really about Biden so much as his son, right? His son, who is not (correct me if I am wrong here) running for president”

Excuse my directness, but that is some BS sophistry:
    1. Claiming Hunter is an “adult” is a stretch – he’s a poorly-functioning overgrown adolescent, as are long-term drug addicts in general. Daddy Joe spends a bunch of time bailing him out of various scrapes.. that’s a relationship of dependency not unlike childhood.
    2. Hunter clearly trades on the Biden name, which is directly related to the roles Joe has had and continues to play. There’s no independence there.
    3. It’s been generally-accepted fact and practice that the independence of senior politicians can be compromised by their loyalty to family over office, and thus it is directly relevant whether Joe has the capacity to be leveraged, blackmailed or otherwise compromised as a result of his loyalty to his personal loved ones.
    Of course the same applies to Trump! Witness the idiocy around the ever-increasing obsequious handling of Israel, based on Jared’s malign influence.
    Please, please don’t patronise our intelligence with “it’s not about Hunter…”!
    Then there’s the fact the Joe directly intervened in the Ukraine (on video record) and the side that would assist the corrupt organisation (Burisma) that Hunter is grossly overpaid to be on the board of. Pretending Joe and Hunter’s lives and roles aren’t intricately and immediately interviewed is.. back to sophistry.

wdt
    Participant

And look at the other side, what are they getting? Saudia, bombs & missiles?
    China Tiawan & TSMC? I’m sure Saudia could buy French or Brit bombs, Russian missiles,
    they have no great problems. I would hate to see Tiawan crushed, if that happened would
    hope TSMC was bombed flat
    As to Trump’s competence dealing with Wuhan flu, I’m sure Madame Clinton would have done Much better /s

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.