Debt Rattle October 20 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 20 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Fatata te Miti (By the sea) 1892   • Even Fully Vaccinated Older People Are At High Risk For Severe Covid (NatGeo) • Even Doctors In
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 20 2021]

Germ
    Participant

userzeroid
    Participant

I posted this via KD the other day.

I need to drag out this full ‘Dr. Terror’s House of Horrible’ episode in time for Halloween. Everyone needs a laugh and this is fairly appropriate at the moment

[embed width="560" height="315"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiDj4-bTVlk[/embed]

oxymoron
    Participant

I seem to remember the telemere length being an issue with regards to the deadly spike. This would explain the age-related issue. On more personal matter my wife had adverse reactions to her first Pfizer shot today and had to go to the doctor (who was extremely dismissive) with terrible headaches and nausea. Luckily the government is making everything great with these virus-beating technologies. I feel so safe and so comforted by my state and federal agencies who have decided to make us starve and isolate. They are caring just toooo much.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

@Germ

The news about Russia is not too surprising. It’s already cold there. Cases are rising. Deaths are at a daily all time high. This is what you get with no Ivermectin, no promotion of Vitamin D, and a low (30%) vaccination rate.

I disfavor the vaccines because I think that Ivermectin is the better and safer choice. But you need to choose one or the other. The vaccines have a terrible safety profile, but at least they bring down the hospitalization rate over the intermediate term.

sumac.carol
    Participant

I am at a point that I don’t see rational argument as being an option – the brain washing is just too complete. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s how it looks to me. I don’t see any option other than straight up resistance. We already know in spades that vax is dangerous and ineffective and safe treatments exist. Government is forcing vax and denying treatment. We got it-what to do in response to this issue is the gap in info at this point. Unfortunately the protests in my area have been deeply aligned with fascists and I cannot join them because this is also a terrible option (moneyed interests already own governments but fascists would put the icing on the cake).

₿oogaloo
    Participant

@sumac
    For 30%, the brainwashing was complete before the propaganda even started. For 20%, the outcome was equally clear — they would resist the government no matter what — it did not matter whether the measures were temporary or permanent, ratonal or arbitratary, supported by data or purely speculative. For the 50% in the middle, they sense something is wrong, but are subject to the spell. These people might be reached, one at a time, by science and rational argument. But most will still find security in the group, and will not want to make waves.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Boogaloo good point – the situation in Russia and Moscow in particular is dire. What is frustrating is the government response around the globe almost without exception is wrong.

Dr. D
    Participant

“TikTok Threatens to Censor “Let’s Go Brandon” Song for “Harassment And Bullying”

And Canada, no surprise, since they’re owned by China, who is banning this. So let me get this straight: Brandon, who’s not a real guy, you’re saying “go”, “good” Brandon, “congratulations”, AND in theory you’re criticizing the sitting U.S. President, and all this is illegal?

Good thing nobody said anything bad about U.S. Presidents before, especially not recently. …While congratulating them? How about this translation: BECAUSE I SAID SO. I’m the Mommy, that’s why.

“IHS Market Warns of “Armageddon” for US Propane Market”

This will be pretty bad. My experience is that none of the people supplied are aware propane is a chokepoint resource.

“Even Fully Vaccinated Older People Are At High Risk For Severe Covid (NatGeo)”

Then it’s not a vaccine. I’ve given up waiting for people to notice.

“It’s just one of the great mysteries of the virus,” says Deepta Bhattacharya, Man who is not a doctor.

Um, speaking as an illiterate dropout, nowhere near a Doctor, maybe you could look at places where it IS and ISN’T happening, including at age, and try to find commonalities? Guessing 50% Vitamin D. The more they’re in nursing homes and hospitals (including staff) the more they get sick. The more they’re in South Dakota or Africa, the less they get sick. But MD, PhD no longer includes a class on “hypothesis” and “comparisons”, that was eliminated in favor of a second semester on “Do what you’re told!” By Pfizer. Doctor = Ding! Fries Are Done! We just do whatever Pfizer or the Obamacare computer orders us to. That was the plan, barely missed, so they’re now filling in the gaps.

The new purpose of Science is to end all human rights forever.

“Things Are Getting Messy in Draghi’s Italy (NC)”

If only Italy had a long history of underground economy where they don’t pay taxes and even commit crimes. Oh well.

“…or have tested negative in the past 48 hours.”

This is a war crime. It is clear coercion to participate in a medical experiment. Doubly when they demand you pay. Triple when it’s invasive, which it is.

Told you back when the Shrubs started all their non-stop war crimes that it would come here. They said “it was all worth it.” A couple mil Iraqi children there, and now your couple million children at home! Now why would I ever work again? Like the Roma I’m now too busy dodging your sorry -ss. Hey, has compliance defeated Fascism and Oppression yet, or maybe you need to comply harder? Has compliance had even a 1% effect on Covid? No, the least compliant have the best outcomes.

“Rather, it is to ask how and why it is proliferating so rapidly among those who, at least on the surface, have less reason than the vast majority of their fellow human beings to suffer from it.”

This is what I was thinking with Dr. Day. Similar experiences, where they live as craven cowards, terrified voles, startling at everything, then taking it out in these weird, tiny infantile ways. Lying for no reason. Fabricating documents easily disproven. Feeling big off this lack of legal armor. Harassing for no logical reason, calling security when their target is merely being ordinary, say dropping off their badge, meeting with HR. Then defending, justifying their actions with more weird lying. Then trying to be gracious so you won’t be mad at them for an attack of irrational prejudice they are clearly committing.

Seen it all. Not that I understand it, because it’s hard for me to imagine sinking so low. You could say, “well, I need the job, I chose it, so I have to follow their rules, you understand, but we all know they’re stupid.” Could say, “Hey, I totally disagree, but I can’t be seen just ignoring all orders.” Could even say, “I totally believe everything bosses and CDC say, so I regret to tell you I must enforce our (non) rules and (non) laws. But we’re friends, I can see we’re all getting along here, here are the rules, thank you kindly.”

But they don’t. So they are totally aware of their moral collapse and are embarrassed to quivering over it. Otherwise, there would be no point in lying, cheating, stealing, attacking, slandering, bullying. What it tells me is THEY KNOW. They know where the cattle cars are going. And they know that they’re helping. They just don’t want to know that they know, so they lying about being deceived. Lying to themselves more than me. I don’t care. I can respect an honest dictator. But I cannot respect a quivering coward.

So, similar experiences here. Corporate life. Reality by lies and committee. Nothing gets done.

“Watch: 6th Grader Secretly Records Teacher Peddling Critical Race Theory to Class”

Don’t worry: they will attack and harass this child. That’s what adults and administrators do: attack, bully, and abuse children. Probably film them on a train or something. The subject was Ibram X. Kendi, who promotes that the answer to racism is more racism. No joke. You don’t have to make stuff up: reality itself is so bizarre no one will believe it when you tell them anyway. …And they’ll EBD before they’ll look it up. Of course HIS “fixing” racism is racism against all white people…or at least the racist promotion of his own people, as he unscientifically defines them in some weird fashion, (single drop of black blood; Larry Elder is not black, etc) AGAINST all other races, like Korean, Siberian, etc, and not on the basis of merit. Never, ever by merit. According to their theories, “merit” – being able to do your job – is the worst racism of all.

And I totally agree, that’s the kind of heart surgeon, bridge engineer, and Boeing designer I want: one based on birth color and not merit. Your COLOR is 100% definitive at birth, scientifically, but your GENDER is optional and changes at will. Oh and if they ever said anything bad in the 3rd grade? Don’t want them either. “You can’t judge me!” But apparently CRT and Leftists can, and do nothing but.

Does it translate that I’m not into racism and forced segregationism that perhaps they are all we fought to end? Irony is dead taking sarcasm with it, it’s just so hard to tell.

Mr. House
    Participant

@Dora (from yesterday)

They aren’t even good at finance anymore. If they were they would have been very suspcious with the blow up in the REPO market in summer/fall of 2019 and the “rollout” of it which shall not be named in January of 2020.

Mr. House
    Participant

What it feels like to live in America in 2021:

Doc R- thanks for the response yesterday.

I keep thinking that Pharma is so corrupt, there’s no reason to make “vaccines” for everyone, and they know that there would be no adverse reactions to much cheaper saline. It’s clear that they wouldn’t do it everywhere, so I wonder if there’s a way to see regional differences in adverse reactions- did more happen in one place over another?
    Further, I had posited earlier that they rolled out mostly saline to start, and they would save the nasty stuff for the mandates- this would take out the recalcitrant and leave the obedient behind. Boosters (grrr) undermine this hypothesis.
    My mate and I just don’t want to lose our entire family (they will no doubt stab their beautiful, healthy children). And all of our friends.

Many months back- before I could do links- I had called up a site (evolutamente) that had been studying melatonin because kids didn’t suffer from the ailment. Kids make lots of melatonin, but the older we get the less we make.

Where did the flu go? Hah! I know Dr. Day mentioned the flu had indeed disappeared, but in a nearly world-wide operation like this, I wouldn’t trust the tests.

WES
    Participant

Governments are not concerned about the public’s health. They never have been.
    The vaccines are clearly a means to another end.
    All western governments are acting together on this.
    This has obviously been pre-planned by these same governments.
    When governments resort to threatening job lost, it proves this issue has moved far beyond public health.
    It is about seeing how far these governments can go in achieving total control of their people.
    So far the public has not pushed back at all.
    The public remains soundly asleep.
    This has encouraged governments to keep increasing their efforts towards total control.
    Tò the government’s delight, each step has met no resistance.
    The big question is: Will the public ever wake up?
    Sadly history says not until it is too late.

zerosum
    Participant

Revolution from the top.
    Social and economic engineering

Covid – a massive cull of seniors

Vaccine passport – a massive cull of workers.

Hierarchy – SNOB – a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority.
    (see expanded explanation by Dr. D and TAE)

Consequences – supply chain crisis, acute energy, labor shortages, wealth transfer, and power transfer, lost of knowledge, loss of critical thinking, loss of quality control, lying is the new normal for survival
    ———–

After crushing small business with lockdowns and riots, they are now going after larger businesses. If a business of over 100 employees gets sued for injuries caused by mandating a dangerous experimental therapy for a highly survivable ailment….
    Once again: if any one entity or person can get an exemption, everyone can get an exemption. Under a hundred employees are exempted: so, then, are over 100. That would include the EUA nose pokes, as well.

Propane is what often heats the houses in rural areas, and in particular, vacation cabins. Woodstove companies should be doing very well right about now. A lot of trees are going to lose their lives this winter. I guess it’s convenient that ash- which burns even when green- is being clobbered by the emerald borer.

zerosum
    Participant

(Its not my fault. Its “his fault”)
    Its harvest time in the USA.
    Shortages are happening. but the article is misleading as to why.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bare-store-shelves-supermarkets-next-supply-chain-crunch-food-shortages-persist
    “People Are Hoarding” – Supermarkets Are The Next Supply Chain Crunch As Food Shortages Persist

Mengelemaniac: Lord Fauci. (stolen from “DBCooper”)

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@WES

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

It’s quite the sociological experiment being carried out right before our very eyes. If your eyes are like mine, they keep blinking, wondering if they are really seeing what they’re seeing. Do we accept what authorities are telling us, despite it being continually disproven day after day, or do we trust our own senses, trust our own ability to make sense of the world around us? It’s times like these when we get to discover what we’re made of, whether of paper or iron.

As in the Asch Conformity Experiment, do we bow to social pressure and give the answer they demand, or do we stand our ground and give the answer our senses tell us is correct, thereby inviting disapproval, condemnation, and possible retribution?

“‘Terrible Mistake’ Could Send Execs To Jail Over Vaccine Certificates (AFR)”

I don’t think so. Or haven’t you noticed that laws are selectively enforced? And change from day to day, depending on what is needed to push forward their agenda? If you cooperate with the program, you are immune from prosecution. However, if you resist or get in the way, you will be punished to the full extent of the law their displeasure. See Julian Assange.

“In an unusual twist to the strength of the multinationals, many large corporations are worried they will lose critical employees to smaller organizations with less than 100 employees who do not have to enforce the national worker vaccine mandate.”

Case in point. Why get hung up over some silly number that can be changed on a whim. Currently the mandate states 100 employees is the cutoff, tomorrow we will change it to 50, or maybe even 25. How about no exemptions? See how easy that was? Not only do we selectively enforce laws, but we make them up on the fly as needed.

a kullervo
    Participant

Sophrosyne

What’s life about?
    Life was, and always will be, all about death.
    Mankind’s hubris made most of us forget about it. Time for some reassessment.

Nomanisanisland
    Participant

Analysis of the latest (through to 2 Oct) NaziLand AEARS data (https://www.medsafe.govt.nz/COVID-19/vaccine-report-overview.asp)

There is now 7 weeks of vaccine and adverse effects data for the weeks since the ‘deadly’ Delta Outbreak began 17 August.

2 Covid deaths: 1 of a 90 year old and 1 in 60’s with multiple co-morbidities.
    54 vaccine related deaths reported since 22 Aug

Since 17 Aug 1.98MM first doses given. 1.90MM second doses.
    In the period 17 Aug to 2 Oct (to match the VEARS report range):
    1.70MM 1st doses. 1.06MM 2nd doses.

Using a rolling 4 week sum of doses given vs a 4 week rolling sum of Deaths reported we have an average of 1.8 deaths per 100k vaccinations
    The range is 1.4 to 2.5 deaths per 100k vaccinations per week.

The results are the same when looking at a rolling 2 week average.

This does not include the 9 spontaneous abortions reported.

In Sept the rate of Adverse Effects of Special Interest reported (pre-specified medically significant events that have the potential to be causally associated with the vaccine and must be carefully monitored) was 23 people per 100k doses. (VEARS records are only given a month of report so weekly rolling values are harder to determine)

None of this data is being talked about in the MSM, never do we hear a ‘journalist’ ask questions related to these reports in the ‘Daily Ministers Briefing’.

The only way out is to Vax Vax Vax until we are fully vuxxed.

Disclaimer: My private medical information (including my National Health Identifier – NHI number) will not to be disclosed unless you are a registered medical professional or agent as specified under Schedule 1 of the Health Information Privacy Code 2020.
    Based on the current vaccination rate of my demographic I am 86% likely to have had one dose and 69% likely to have had the second.

Nomanisanisland
    Participant

@my parents – great word mengelomaniac.
    I’ve not been present enough to finish off the Word Play challenge as most mornings I only get time to do some light RIMming.

I said I’d donate some amount of satoshi to TAE.
    Finally got around to it.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/33e24b736a8f1f1eef594aa8e12459b961e7a171520ce0b77ad58bd2c625605e

Hopefully the address on the Donations page is still valid

Dora
    Participant

@ zerosum

vaccine passports = intermediate step to ID2020 universal digital id.

Said unique digital id being the necessary requirement for rolling out an all cashless, central bank digital currency world, where the central bank can approve or deny every penny you spend with your central bank ‘mastercard’. Absolute control. (This is the idea I get from reading the WEF’s Great Reset plans. Build Back Better for transnational capital.)

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Moscow – unvaxxed over 60’s ordered home….If that is tried here (AZ) my 72 year old father with antibodies would violate it every day, and my mother (positive PCR + symptoms one year ago, + antibodies now) right along with him. My father already refuses to mask. (And my father was always someone who followed rules and didn’t make waves. He has the integrity of Job…and he feels like the future of his grandchildren is being threatened.)

@ oxymoron
    Thanks for sharing about your wife. Sending supportive thoughts to you both.

@ Boogaloo
    Regarding needing vaxes or ivm…
    People who are of advanced age or with comorbidities need one or the other or access to the many other therapeutics that treat Covid. The rest of us do not: my overweight 15 year old son has Covid…he has sniffles and loss of taste and smell. That is it. He is not behaving like he feels “sick.” My 13 year old daughter probably would have felt better very quickly if she had been in my home where I could have pumped her full of everything in the I-mask protocol that I could get my hands on…but, at the end of it all, she is nearly over it after 11 days. In the long run, it won’t matter that she didn’t get early treatment because her immune system was sufficient to the task.
    Regarding: “ For 30%, the brainwashing was complete before the propaganda even started. “
    I think that you are correct there. I think that is why so many at my liberal church are in the covidian cult — they already were brainwashed, but I didn’t realize it before because their actions and words so often aligned with my unbrainwashed views. *sigh* There were a some at that church who, based on conversations I’d had over the years, did appear to be free-thinkers. If the church ever have an unmasked, outdoor gathering I may go just to see if those folks fell for the brainwashing, too, or if they are still in possession of their minds.

Re: TDK “ Kids make lots of melatonin, but the older we get the less we make.”
    Now, *that* could be an explanation for why my daughter got so sick. My daughter is a “night owl.” I noticed when she was a year old that her body rhythms were about 1 to 2 hours later than was to be expected for her age. It was easy to spot because she is 18 months younger than her twin brothers, and as she became a toddler I found myself putting her to bed at night AFTER her brothers, because that was how her body clock worked. When she started school, I woke her at the last minute and got her ready quickly — because she simply did not fall asleep early enough to be getting up in the six o clock hour and to have sufficient sleep. About 4 years ago she started spending time with her father and his gf. Gf has kids of her own, and her own ideas about what the bedtime should be for kids at specific ages. I found out 3 years ago that gf was sending my daughter to bed very early with doses of melatonin to help her sleep. Then, at my house, daughter did not have the melatonin, and daughter could not fall asleep even at her usual bedtime. The melatonin stopped working. Then gf started dosing my daughter with benedryl before bedtime! I patiently explained to my daughter why this medication to make her sleep was not a good idea. It has gotten so bad that even benedryl doesn’t put my daughter to sleep. She is old enough now that at her dad’s house she can refuse the melatonin, refuse the benedryl, and instead endures incredibly boring hours lying in bed, unable to sleep. So…it would not surprise me at all to find out that my daughter’s production of melatonin is a little out of whack. And maybe that is why it is taking her so long to kick Covid. Humph.

Dora
    Participant

Check out the image of the Australian vaccine cert that’s in today’s links above. “There is a piece of data that shouldn’t be there.” Is it a data bit that shouldn’t be there if the cert is only about a vax and nothing more? Enquiring minds want to know.

Mr. House
    Participant

@WES

The question becomes, who is next on the chopping block once you get rid of the unjabbed? 2008 was a deflationary moment. Nature wanted to deflate our hubris, many of us here have forgotten that deflation also happens to the populace. Are we now getting that long delayed deflation? Its funny, maybe deflationista never truly understood the meaning of her “handle”, me thinks that was the case.

Mr. House
    Participant

If debt is pulling from the future to have today, isn’t it plausible that HUGGGGGE run ups in debt would also pull people into the present who may not have been born until further out in a more sane monetary system?

ctbarnum
    Participant

@Maxwell

From what I’ve seen through this whole mess, both the Asch and Milgram experiments still hold as valid.

Our biggest obstacle actually.

zerosum
    Participant

HELP.
    REFERENCE NEEDED.

After all the hours that ‘ve spent at TAE I still do not have a reference that explored …..
    Covid test detect covid
    Civid test DO NOT detect if you had covid and are cured

Mr. House
    Participant

based on what we’ve seen and how things are going, how is this perspective not correct?

https://www.clivemaund.com/free.php?id=5924

chooch
    Participant

zerosum,

Just happened to be reading thru this today. Is this what looking for, Covid test to detect Covid?

https://www.otago.ac.nz/biochemistry/research/otago736925.html

chooch
    Participant

And here is a more general discussion on different types of testing.

https://www.rcpath.org/profession/coronavirus-resource-hub/guide-to-covid-19-tests-for-members-of-the-public.html

I am beginning to wonder if we always carry it. The virus not the disease. There are so many things in our in our microbiological universe. We must carry some non infectious viral load of everything in our environment we just don’t get sick all the time.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

I don’t think the Moscow thing is a thing. The mayor is an Atlanticist, and tried this before. Three weeks it was dead on the vine. Someone I know who travels regularly to Vladivostok says mostly things are normal, very few restrictions, shot is considered ‘Get if you think you need it’ by most folks.

Mr. House
    Participant

“I am beginning to wonder if we always carry it. The virus not the disease. There are so many things in our in our microbiological universe. We must carry some non infectious viral load of everything in our environment we just don’t get sick all the time.”

I had the same thought when i caught it. And after listening to Joe Rogans and Karl D’s exp. with it i think you might be on to something.

deflationista
    Participant

You people get stewpeter and stewpeter:

zerosum
    Participant

chooch

https://www.otago.ac.nz/biochemistry/research/otago736925.html
    Great presentation of How the testing is done. I’ll do a bookmark.
    I still don’t know if there is a test that will say, “You had covid. You are cured. Your immune system did what it was suppose to do. You don’t have dead covid pieces floating around to cause you or anyone else any trouble”

Michael Reid
    Participant

Gail wrote a very good article that I am still processing.

https://ourfiniteworld.com/

zerosum
    Participant

CDC page does not answer my concern
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html
    Test for Past Infection
    Updated July 15, 2021

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/serology-testing.html
    Antibodies are typically detected in the blood of people who are tested after infection; they show an immune response to the infection. Antibody test results are especially important for detecting previous infections in people who had few or no symptoms.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-covid-19-and-medical-devices/serologyantibody-tests-faqs-testing-sars-cov-2
    Currently authorized SARS-CoV-2 antibody test results have not been evaluated to assess the level of protection provided by an immune response to COVID-19 vaccination.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/in-vitro-diagnostics-euas-serology-and-other-adaptive-immune-response-tests-sars-cov-2
    In Vitro Diagnostics EUAs – Serology and Other Adaptive Immune Response Tests for SARS-CoV-2

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-emergency-use-authorizations-medical-devices/eua-authorized-serology-test-performance
    Serology tests detect the presence of antibodies in the blood from the body’s adaptive immune response to an infection, like COVID-19. They do not detect the virus itself. In the early days of an infection when the body’s adaptive immune response is still building, antibodies may not be detected. This limits the test’s effectiveness for diagnosing current COVID-19 and is one reason serology tests should not be used to diagnose or exclude acute COVID-19 infection. Serology tests play a role in the fight against COVID-19 by helping health care professionals identify individuals who may have developed an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2. However, to use serology tests properly, it is important to understand their performance characteristics and limitations. Moreover, studies are underway to address questions that will better inform the appropriate use of these tests, such as which antibodies may indicate a level of protection that would prevent or reduce the severity of infection or re-infection as well as the duration for which this protection may last.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Anything awful can happen in the world, is it coming to a place near you? Are they shedding the population to save the world from overpopulation? Will they be moving the Chinese and others to repopulate the western world? These ideas are in my thoughts.

https://www.michaelmoore.com/p/kafka-in-america-it-cant-happen-here

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Mr. House:

based on what we’ve seen and how things are going, how is this perspective not correct?

https://www.clivemaund.com/free.php?id=5924

2021 will go down as one of the darkest, if not THE darkest year in the entire history of the human race for this is the year when the narrow clique of plutocrats who have acquired immense wealth and influence and now control the planet actively implement their long formulated plan to exterminate a large percentage of the population and transform those who survive into compliant transhuman slave bots who can be remotely controlled, with ownership of the assets of the entire population being in due course transferred to the elite ruling class.

Partially correct conclusion, but without a legal foundation to establish the crime ~ The professional blogger forgot (or doesn’t know) that there is a silver bullet that has been available to We the People. Since 1776.

Not surprised, even the handful of people I’ve noticed aware of the tyrannical implosion have -0- clues about how/why/when it came about, or the existences of a potent solution for “Americans” to rally to (perhaps not an American?).

Nothing but more fear-based child EGO pontification, intended to titillate/entertain, hopeless words with the underlying goal of on lining one’s pockets + vain attempts to satiate an importunate EGO without spiritual balance.

It’s a fool’s errand, pointing out the obvious without solution, and cowardly to just seek eyes via sensational headlines followed by #antispirit mundane verbosity…

Countless examples of Judan writing about the rise of fascism, violent oppression happening real time, until those voices were silenced due to death camps and/or murder.

These are not heroic actors ready to face the psychopaths with the TRUTH.

Dora
    Participant

@ Michael Reid

The ourfiniteworld article explains what the MSM ignores about energy production. The Achilles’ heel in the WEF’s Great Reset plan could be its reliance on infinite, ready, and low cost electricity to power its dream of digital surveillance and supervision.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.