Debt Rattle October 20 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 20 2021

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

Synchronicity or advertising? Watched Deep Impact on Netflix where they announced martial law

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Dr. Richard Fleming talks about the alleged pitfalls of today’s COVID vaccines
    https://rumble.com/vnycs9-securing-america-with-dr.-richard-fleming-10.15.21.html

fwiw,
    F.S.

chooch
    Participant

Mr. House,

Here is the thing, why do we see a wave of disease when the shots are rolled out. What is the mechanism? Had they not been rolled out. It would have just burned out like SARS-Cov1. Just stuck in the traffic on this one.

chooch
    Participant

deflationista,

That was clever. Thanks for the chuckle.

chris_gee
    Participant

@ figmeund shreud
    Is this the same person convicted of fraud, who announced an uncontrolled multi armed treatment protocol?

Michael Reid
    Participant

John Michael Greer writes
    “No, we’re not facing sudden mass dieoff,”

I am not so sure that he is right this time.

However I did follow his advice
    “collapse now and avoid the rush”

The End of the Dream

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@chris_gee

Following are full details of the case:

THE CASE FOR RICHARD M. FLEMING PhD, MD, JD
    https://www.flemingmethod.com/thecase

F.S.

The bearer of the news wears many coats-
    Patina, tarnish, luster- may apply.
    The data that’s presented gets the votes-
    The data- not the person- bares the lie.

Sorry. I hate “we” speech, but here I go:
    We really need to create a path that is easily followed by anyone no matter what one’s prior beliefs. We need only know that humanity is at stake: parties; star-gazing; hymns. We cannot define reality via the insights of individuals: your intangible knowledge cannot be counted on to inspire me.
    Let’s find what is true. Screw the “new ‘science’”. Screw esoteric spirituality. Trust what you have seen. Trust what you know. The assault on your experiential knowledge is the most impressive one- the assault “the screen” abets.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Thank you Mr House for the link to the article

2021 – THE YEAR OF THE MASS POISONING

It articulates much of my thinking

https://www.clivemaund.com/free.php?id=5924

Michael Reid
    Participant

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-20-canada-fascist-government-orders-pastor-lie-congregation.html#

The link discusses what has happened to the pastor who got rid of the police and health authorities from his church last Easter

Michael Reid
    Participant

This guy ties much together in a very short video

https://t.me/realchrissky/1292?comment=358516

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Michael Reid:

John Michael Greer writes
    “No, we’re not facing sudden mass dieoff,”
    I am not so sure that he is right this time.
    However I did follow his advice
    “collapse now and avoid the rush”
    The End of the Dream

Boy, what a bunch of pompous dribble.

my parents said know:

Sorry. I hate “we” speech, but here I go:
    We really need to create a path that is easily followed by anyone no matter what one’s prior beliefs. We need only know that humanity is at stake: parties; star-gazing; hymns. We cannot define reality via the insights of individuals: your intangible knowledge cannot be counted on to inspire me.
    Let’s find what is true. Screw the “new ‘science’”. Screw esoteric spirituality. Trust what you have seen. Trust what you know. The assault on your experiential knowledge is the most impressive one- the assault “the screen” abets.

But we already have that, in America, from the Sons of Liberty:

The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions ~ Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience. ~ John Locke 1690

Too bad all the children were taught to worship the imperial flag, rather than the natural rights WE were ALL created with…

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

In Venice between the Doges Palace and the prison behind it is a bridge over a small canal, the Bridge of Sighs which has written over the Palace entrance the advice “Abandon hope all ye who enter here” such was justice then. Not much has changed since, the world is a much larger and more populated place than it was then, but the advice still holds well in another empire finding itself past the premonition of collapse.

The political arts in that empire have developed means and methods to acutely divide the citizenship to the point that minor, statistically invisible manipulations can determine election results by application of enormous sums to assure bipartisan tribalism so intense that political civility no longer exists, indeed the ability of political communication has become impossible. Fierce shoals for the good ship ‘Republic’ to founder on; all passengers, crew and treasure lost, a howling gale rendering sails into shreds, the captain’s voice unheard through a dementia of fear.

A virus has rent the body politic irreversibly, a Rubicon has been crossed, no reversion is possible, a costly sacrifice has been burnt on the public high alter, the self appointed priests searching the entrails for guidance find no entrails to read but report imagined dooms to the fearful public, order obsequious obedience ingesting concocted palliatives to assure protection through magic invisible invincibility cloaks courteously the public purse, but one must completely believe in the magic for it to work. Seems P.T. Barnum underestimated the rate of birth for suckers.

Assumptions taken that this time will not be different, that things will reset into conditions status quo ante are , as bending the popular phrase has it – NOT ‘highly likely’. Emotions and hurts are too deep and too deeply felt for facile rapprochement, enmities built will be hard to retract. Those excluded will not likely be welcomed back to former positions, Skills atrophy through disemployment; the higher the skill set the shorter the period needed for atrophy to occur, particularly in quickly evolving industries or high knowledge level required services. Once, when times were more stable, it would have been unthinkable for any government to tax gardens as a source of income, rebellion would certainly ensue. Given the state of the State, taxing gardens will happen because the State has the power to do so, and will do so. What then?

As finance has developed the creation and control of revenue streams as their objective, that model will work for governments as well. The 1776 revolution was exactly built upon the fact that the power to tax was the power to destroy. That has not changed in the intervening period; only the subject being taxed has and the effect is a noticeable inequality in retained wealth – notice those who are being destroyed are congruous to who are bearing the tax burden.

Most of the population is involved with procreation and raising the results thereof, little time is available for other pursuits outside of providing for a family’s needs, wants and desires, mostly through some form of labour. A few will have at their disposal some sort of estate devoted to some form of economic production such as farming, small business enterprises, working investments, professional services; all small scale. The industrialisation created large efficient economic entities, the nature necessitated, resulted in few controlling an industry – monopoly, or a few controlling the output of an industry – monopsony having the resources needed for large scale purchases (such as grain companies). Once finance companies serviced large industrial production benefitting all parties, but finance found greater profit in controlling production to obtain the revenue streams generated, and now look to create those revenue streams through innovative servicing, credit cards being an early example that drained revenue from banks. Finance companies had grown from a historical ~4% of the economy to over 40% of economic activity, obtaining everything not nailed down by prior possession of the economic privileged. This process was marked by centralisation of economic activities to fewer and fewer firms that grew in economic power, often exercised in the destruction of labour and the government that provided an equitable field for all parties. Once that was achieved, finance began an assault on government, first by usurping control of law enforcement, suborning the courts, and controlling regulatory authority. Having accomplished this, the legislative branch was neutered, and the executive branch was bought. Little remains of constitutional governmental power, little effective remains of the constitution itself, and the Republic has become a convenient myth clothed in democracy’s wardrobe, all brought to you curtesy of your friendly local ‘Law and Order’ folks and your sterling ‘Moral Majority’ who breached the separation of belief and State bulwarks to give the nations treasury to the most perfidious assortment of scoundrels and near-do-wells ever assembled. If you dream of displacing them peaceably at this stage, you need get some professional help. All institutions that once created and effected FDR’s ‘New Deal’ have beed suborned, bought, displaced or duplicated out of the revenue streams finance has created and finance is not going to give up their good thing for anyone.they cannot buy off – get yourself some other delusion.

‘What might be done?’ some will ask. The answer is multi-part: Withdraw consent, support; resist by word and deed; contest with fact and considered opinion; fight through non-violence, assertion, non-compliance and defence of historical prerogatives using every forum, streets, political forums, courts and every place that if nothing else puts sand into the machinery, plans and policies of the would be authoritarians. If not you – WHO?

V. Arnold
    Participant

‘What might be done?’ some will ask. The answer is multi-part: Withdraw consent, support; resist by word and deed; contest with fact and considered opinion; fight through non-violence, assertion, non-compliance and defence of historical prerogatives using every forum, streets, political forums, courts and every place that if nothing else puts sand into the machinery, plans and policies of the would be authoritarians. If not you – WHO?

Wonderful summation of our present realities of position…
    …and, you provide solutions…
    It remains to be seen if citizens can actually act on your supplied solutions; I fervently hope that they can and will…

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ T-Bear
    You need to post this in todays Debt Rattle…it’s already behind 2 of Ilargi’s posts…too far down to get read, IMO…

zerosum
    Participant

@ T-Bear
    ‘What might be done?’
    Excellent expose of our social/economic system
    When we have left this existence who will know, and be able to pass on this knowledge
    ” ….. puts sand into the machinery”
    Its already happening to supply shortages.
    Unfortunately, there are many taxation level steams that are will continue. (municipalities)
    @V. Arnold
    Agree
    @Raúl Ilargi Meijer
    I’ve forgotten more knowledge than what most people have learned.
    When I’m gone, it will be lost. (Maybe it will not be needed.)
    Will knowledge survive for the future generations – bookmark?

Noirette
    Participant

thomas posted: I don’t think the Moscow thing is a thing. The mayor is an Atlanticist, and tried this before. Three weeks it was dead on the vine. Someone I know who travels regularly to Vladivostok says mostly things are normal, very few restrictions, shot is considered ‘Get if you think you need it’ by most folks.

Yes, the mayor of Moscow has made many pro-repressive moves, like ‘mandating’ obligatory vax / stating that will be the future, i don’t recall, but he then got a call, so to speak, from the Gvmt. (Putin) and had to back down.

Putin went on the tee-vee to state that vax was a personal choice and it would not be made obligatory.

But recently the news from Russia is — as one might expect — some professions will have to be ‘vaxxed’, and on and on, and now:

Moscow announces one-week lockdown as Russia Covid deaths rise. Mayor’s plan follows Putin announcing a weeklong nationwide paid holiday to stop spread of virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/21/moscow-announces-one-week-lockdown-covid-deaths-rise-russia

On Tuesday Moscow’s mayor ordered all unvaccinated residents over 60, as well as unvaccinated people “suffering from chronic diseases,” to remain home for four months until late February as the city grapples with a growing crisis.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/20/europe/russia-elderly-stay-home-order-record-deaths-intl/index.html

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.