Debt Rattle October 23 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 23 2023

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    ₿oogaloo
    Participant

I don’t know if I can believe those Californians all selecting $20 or $10 over a Canadian Maple Leaf. Are people really that stupid? Are those actors?

I realize that most people do not follow financial markets, and do not follow the price of gold, or Bitcoin, or the Nasdaq. But surely the average person on the street knows that an ounce of gold is worth more than $10? I am speechless.

I wish the followup question had been “How many shots of the Covid-19 vaccine have you received?”

citizenx
    Participant

Reflections from 3 combat veterans of Vietnam through Iraq-

Every one of them- why were we there? It was insane, it was a waste…

Listen to their wisdom, experiences from the Heart. The politicians and war profiteers, war pushers- that should have their heads in a f’n vice, strung up tiil dead. so that America and its soldiers are no longer sacrificed for what? For their war games?

One can only hope and pray that the citizens will one day rise up against these insame fucking politicians, squish them like cockroaches, and live our lives in peace without wars.

How is it that brave men and women are coaxed into going to pointless wars that should never be fought- yet we don’t have the discernment and courage to destroy the war mongers from starting these wars?

Self defense is one thing- wars of aggression, for profit and stealing resources- those who start those wars should be hung until dead so the rest of us can live in peace- right nikki haley you rotten evil fucking cunt !?

Of course if you’re too busy to listen to their words of wisdom from experience- through pointless wars- then maybe you don’t deserve to be on this planet like they do, and perhaps you are the problem not the solution ?

citizenx
    Participant

Who is responsible ?

SeaBirds
    Participant

New Zealand crime scene

We lived through the vaccination ‘genocide’ in NZ. Still difficult to fathom it happened in our home country. Still angry and outraged that a pychopathic woman and her ‘team’ were lead by powerful ‘elites’ to unleash a poisonous media campaign on simple-minded, naive Kiwis, and lead many to their deaths. Some were our friends, neighbours and close relatives. Liz Gunn and others like her are Kiwi heroes, and we admire them and thank them for their tireless work for the good of our Nation. We don’t hold much hope for the newly elected government, lead by a man who purportedly paid a visit to Bill Gates in the midst of the rollout, pushing at the time for more and more injections.
    And so the influence of powerful ‘elites’ and their media rampage continues across to run amok with human life across our world. Who knows where it will end.

zerosum
    Participant

According to my AI.
    Here are some references related to life, death, and the conservation of energy:

The law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be created or destroyed but may be changed from one form to another1. This law also implies that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant1.

In the context of life and death, when humans are born, they do not create energy but rather receive it from their mother, who in turn takes this energy from her surroundings1. When a person dies, their energy does not disappear but is transformed. For example, if a person is cremated after death, all their fat will get burned and convert to heat energy1. If they were buried, their body would decompose, turn into some other form of chemical energy and then get used up by the organisms in the soil1.

Energy balance in living organisms can be studied on all levels of life: viruses, cells, multicellular organisms, and whole ecological communities1. There are two key elements in applying thermodynamic thinking to live organisms, associated with the first and second laws of thermodynamics: Energy conservation (1st law of thermodynamics) The organisms can be compared to heat engines that take energy from an environment, use it to do some useful work, and reject the unused energy back to the environment1.

We exchange energy with our surroundings. We can gain energy (again, through chemical processes), and we can lose it (by expelling waste or emitting heat). In death, the collection of atoms of which you are composed (a universe within the universe) are repurposed2.

Fear of death underpins many of our actions and convictions. We cling to our beliefs more tightly when reminded of our mortality, especially if those beliefs connect us to something transcending our puny mortal selves3.

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Learn more:
    1. physics.stackexchange.com
    2. futurism.com
    3. scientificamerican.com
    4. van.physics.illinois.edu

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.