Debt Rattle October 25 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 25 2014

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DPC Luna Park, Coney Island 1905 • An Economy Based On Property Has Much To Fear (Independent) • Lenders Facing Soaring Costs Shutting Out U.S. Homebu
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 25 2014]

John Day
    Participant

A can of worms is here from the Church Hearings into the CIA and NSA, a last gasp of democracy in America, just after the Nixon downfall.
    MKNAOMI was a chemical/biological secret weapons program started in 1952. Some big names in medicine and US foreign policy play prominently.
    AIDS and Ebola look to have been strategic projects, and aligned with specific stated objectives of Secretary of State Kissinger.
    We are still getting blasted from the past, it seems.
    Shudder… Sorry…
    https://greatgameindia.com/ebola-cia-project-codename-mknaomi-hi-tech-assassinations/

V. Arnold
    Participant

My, my; what vile creatures we can aspire to be.

Golden Oxen
    Participant

• 50% Of American Workers Make Less Than $28,031 A Year (Snyder)

That was quite a list to ponder, but this one takes the cake.

Difficult to not see great trouble ahead with this number. Inflation has made it an extreme poverty wage in my view.

One can forget about this unfortunate group having any savings, and most likely debts that can never be re paid.

You learn something new every day, this item explained the whole OWS movement to me in a nutshell. There will no doubt be another, probably with a great deal more participants.

Raleigh
    Participant

Paul Craig Roberts’ article re Ebola:

“They say, “well we have to develop a vaccine”, so that’s their defensive argument. Then what they do is to develop the bio-warfare agent itself. Usually by means of DNA genetic engineering. And then they say, “well to get the vaccine we have to develop the bio-warfare agent” – usually by DNA genetic engineering – and then they try to work on the vaccine. So it’s two uses type of work. I haven’t read all these bio-warfare contracts but that’s typical of the way the Pentagon CDC has been doing this since at least the 1980’s. I have absolute proof from a Pentagon document that the Center of Disease Control was doing bio-warfare work for the Pentagon in Sierra Leone, the heart of the outbreak, as early as 1988. And indeed it was probably before then because they would have had to construct the lab and that would have taken some time. So we know that Fort Detrick and the Center for Disease Control are over there, Tulane University, which is a well-known bio-warfare center here in USA – I would say notorious for it – is there. They all have been over there.
”

Is The US Government The Master Criminal Of Our Time?

If this is true (and we will never know the truth), then AIDS and Ebola were manufactured?

Raleigh
    Participant

I find these new trade agreements frightening:

“The Trans-Pacific Partnership, however, is far from the only danger to working people. There is also the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership between the U.S. and the E.U.; the Trade In Services Agreement that would eliminate the ability of governments to regulate the financial industry (50 countries are in on this one); and the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement. Each of these are designed to elevate corporations to the level of a country, although in practice, because of tribunal precedents, they would elevate corporations above national governments.”

The ‘Medicine’ of the Trans-Pacific Partnership

The Trade In Services Agreement’s Financial Services Annex:

“… the annex, being negotiated in secret among 50 countries with continuing advice from lobbyists, would require signatory governments to allow any corporation that offers a “financial service” — that includes insurance as well as all forms of trading and speculation — to expand operations at will and would prohibit new financial regulations. […]

That we know anything at all about the Financial Services Annex is because the text has been published by WikiLeaks.”

Financiers seek to have fondest dreams come true through own secret trade deal

Thank goodness for WikiLeaks. These guys aren’t going to stop until they control the whole world. Secret agreements, wars, disease, surveillance, financial disasters – oh, yeah, democracy is working out well!

John Day
    Participant

@Raleigh,
    It sure seems like HIV and Ebola could have been “adapted” from what already existed in nature, such as the Simian Lymphocyte Virus in chimps, and the naturally occurring Ebola virus, one of several hemorrhagic fevers. The Russian were working on weaponizing these things, too. https://www.stripes.com/news/europe/ebola-crisis-rekindles-concerns-about-secret-research-in-russian-military-labs-1.310409

Raleigh
    Participant

John Day – yes, both countries, and probably others we don’t even know about. If true, these guys are going to be “adapting” us right into early graves. Thanks for your good posts, John.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.