Debt Rattle October 26 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 26 2015

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Wyland Stanley Chalmers touring car 1922 • US Economic Data Has Never Been This Weak For This Long (Zero Hedge) • US Companies Warn of Pending Recessi
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 26 2015]

Professorlocknload
    Participant

And here it is. News I can use;

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-26/fed-can’t-raise-rates-must-pretend-it-will

An inflationary depression. The only politically acceptable outcome.

Book it!

jal
    Participant

Re.:Helping the refugees
    Will the E U install more support infrastructure than the organizers of a marathon?
    Little things like porta potties, food and water stations, first aid stations, and rest stops.

John Day
    Participant

Hey Ilargi,
    I just “met” Eleni Tsig…. from Athens, through an email friend, and mentioned your trip to Greece, and that I sent some money to help.
    She says she was one of the folks helping you get around and donate.
    We must all be in the same “karass”.
    That sure is a confirmation of some kind. 🙂

Rototillerman
    Participant

Regarding deflation and the global meltdown: in 2011 the local metal recycling establishment was paying $220 per ton for scrap iron and steel. Two years ago they were paying $160 per ton. Six months ago they were paying $70 per ton. Last week they offered me an unbelievable $30 per ton! They paid me $2.81 for a pickup load of scrap fencing. All I can figure is that the bottom has dropped out of once-insatiable Chinese demand for steel.

John Day
    Participant

@(Tea for the?) Rototillerman
    At least your air conditioners are safe from the scrap metal thieves for awhile.

Nassim
    Participant

Re: Refugees

The MSM is not reporting what is really going on around Aleppo – the biggest city in Syria with some 2 million inhabitants.

The USAF has been bombing their power stations and the local water-purification plant. It is clear that they want the local people to become refugees. The Turks will happily forward them to Greece.

For several years now, the Israelis have bombed regularly Syrian grain silos. Never a word in the MSM.

Lastly, the Iranians have caught an Israeli general in an ISIS HQ. Once more, not a word in the media.

“Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition”

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/10/21/breaking-story-israeli-general-captured-in-iraq-confesses-to-israel-isis-coalition/

The reason the refugees are leaving their homelands must be sorted out. They should all be sent home as soon as their countries are stable once more.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the info, Nassim.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.