Debt Rattle October 9 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 9 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Portrait of Ingeborg Thaulow 1877   • Crimean Bridge Explosion Just ‘The Beginning,’ Ukraine Says (RT) • Kiev Amasses Troops On Donb
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 9 2022]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

aspnaz
    Participant

The Beltway class wanted to launch the Russia-Ukraine war in 2016, but then Trump got elected and it screwed up their plans.

So sad that coward John McCain – he paid to have a memorial to himself set up in Hanoi, Vietnam, it says “John McCain crashed his plane into this lake”, if that isn’t ego then what is – didn’t see his long awaited baby being aborted. McCain was a total fraud but he pulled it off well.

aspnaz
    Participant

Britain recorded its highest ever temperature, of just above 40 Celsius (104 Fahrenheit) in eastern England on July 19. The heatwave, which caused fires across large grass areas, destroyed property and pressured transport infrastructure, had been made at least 10 times more likely because of climate change, scientists said.

This should be researched: why does stuff spontaneously combust at 40C in the UK but not in Asia? We have grass and dead trees – yes, trees die in Asia – yet we don’t get these types of fires. As for climate change, it was kind of them to add a joke at the end, cheers everybody up.

aspnaz
    Participant

With all the attending noise, fire, and fury, we lifted off. I could see Earth disappearing.

90 and blind? He went a few miles up, he obviously forgot his contacts.

aspnaz
    Participant

It was as if there was a wake trailing behind where we had just been, and just as soon as I’d noticed it, it disappeared.

Yes, it’s called pollution.

aspnaz
    Participant

@Veracious Poet That is a truely epic photograph, Thích Quảng Đức was protesting against the Catholics, a far more complex issue, your meme turns gold into junk.

Dora
    Participant

Dr. Peter McCullough permanently suspended and de-platformed from twitter.

“Twitter just de-platformed the most published peer-reviewed cardiologist and internist in history—and accused him of Covid misinformation. A world-renowned Board Certified medical EXPERT that other experts rely on. -Kate”

https://gettr.com/post/p1tg4u8db04

Dora
    Participant

Steve Kirsh about the tweet that got McCullough de-platformed. With links.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-last-tweet-of-dr-peter-mccullough

Dora
    Participant

The short, 3 minute psa on rumble.

Are The Kids OK?
    https://rumble.com/v1mszqu-are-the-kids-ok.html

zerosum
    Participant

TAE hasn’t pissed off an angry clerk with a delete button

40,000 troops on the Russian border..
    Urgent needs
    1. toilet paper and potty
    2. food and kitchen
    3. bed and housing
    4. drinking water
    5. heat and fire
    6. entertainment and stage lights
    dhhhuuuuu
    ———-
    Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu in August made it clear that Moscow is not considering a nuclear strike on Ukraine, given that there are no targets warranting such drastic measures.
    ———–
    Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has also warned that “the US, in fact, is teetering on the brink of turning into a party to the conflict” due to its lavish assistance to Kiev.
    ——–
    In Europe, they’re burning garbage to stay warm.
    All they want for Xmas is coal.

———-
    The fact is you can be an addict or alcoholic and still be a criminal.
    ———–
    excess deaths – to describe the number of fatalities in excess of normally observed mortality numbers for a particular time of year..
    Cannot surpass 100% of the living
    ——-
    The Crimean Bridge

Defense failed to prevent attack on oil supply train
    Attacker’s Guidance System failed to hit the oil train as the primary target

Let’s blame a truck loaded with explosives to hide the failures of all the expensive systems.
    ————
    Thanks Dora
    Shutting off communications with Impunity

Any angry, power hungry and unrecognized clerk can permanently suspend and de-platform anyone from twitter or from any social media.
    ———–

aspnaz
    Participant

Dora said

Dr. Peter McCullough permanently suspended and de-platformed from twitter.

Babylon Bee tells you what you are dealing with … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFNCsSBnYVg. I think the “permanently” bit is misinformation as Musk will probably reverse this, if only to get the rest of the political recruits to resign, leaving the 10% of twitter employees who actually work.

morongobill
    Participant

I really enjoyed that William Shatner article. I didn’t know he was that good of a writer.

After banning McCullough a few days ago, Twitter has now removed a tweet from Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo (the one linked above).

anticlimactic
    Participant

I did read that Big Pharma controls 60% of the US advertising budget.

I am not sure how much this influences Twitter and Facebook’s attitude toward Covid vaccines.

Shane! Come back!

I hope he’s just taking a break.

zerosum
    Participant

Black op assassins activated
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-john-bolton-calls-putin-assassination-regime-change
    Bolton essentially called for the US to assassinate the Russian leader if the opportunity ever arises.
    Carefully assisting Russian dissidents to pursue regime change might just be the answer,

Freedom, Democracy, everyday, normal, rule of law, interference in other country’s elections, regime change

zerosum
    Participant

Capitalism – titfortat
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/german-goverment-furious-friendly-countries-charging-astronomical-prices-gas
    German Government Furious At “Friendly Countries” Charging “Astronomical Prices” For Gas

John Day
    Participant

Peter McCullogh sent me a notification that he has a Substack.
    https://substack.com/profile/68085509-dr-peter-mccullough

Twitter has reinstated Lapado’s tweet. Whatever. Elon!

John Day
    Participant

Whitney Webb has a 2 part book out exploring “One Nation Under Blackmail” Epstein, etc.
    https://gregmaybury.substack.com/p/one-nation-under-blackmail-the-sordid

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

“Continue along your preparedness trajectory”

WES
    Participant

The poor burning charcoal verses firewood:

From my African observations there is very little firewood to be had since your neighbors (people/termites) got there first! In African desert areas there is dried dung (sheep, donkey, camel, etc).

I don’t recall seeing many wooden houses. Something to do with termites, I think.

If you wait around for dry firewood, you would probably die first. But there maybe plenty of green trees around though in wetter parts of Africa. So creating charcoal does eliminate the wait time for dry firewood while eliminating your direct competition.

During the dry season, there was plenty of charcoal available roadside in large burlap sacks. I remember the never ending smokey haze everywhere. Nobody in Western countries would have tolerated this level of air pollution.

I don’t remember charcoal being made during the rainy season. Of course the multiple down pours everyday would have nicely scrubbed the smoke and haze from the air, so I wouldn’t have been aware of it’s continued production.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

re: the Shatner, it’s a beautiful piece, expresses himself well. But he’s recoiling. I might react the same way, never been to space. Maybe he needs to digest the experience for a while. All that beauty and more is certainly out there. It’s just unattainable in that way humans desperately crave – the cruel trick.

He’s being a bit disingenuous re: the ‘Ellie Arroway’ quote. She’d been gifted a front row seat on a tour of random spectacle. If John Glenn’s or Yuri Gagarin’s mission had been to go to Europa (a comparative dull trinket), how would that have affected pop culture? What if those first travelers had returned with tales of Cibola?

@bosco: entropy, time, heat death – Think of every particle you can name as simply another eddy in space/time. It’s all just spin, slowly unwinding. There are no solid particles, just warpage and the attendant force. Entropy drives all, yet is simply the phenomenon of the unwinding. All seeks a level of ‘unenergized’ (from the Big Bang? before?). The particles with the highest energy fall like talus and expend that energy. Things that expedite entropy are ‘selected as agents’ – species use/waste more and more energy, elements congregate and ignite into stars (heaviest first!). Thus we are absolved from being rapacious gits. Not our fault!

Now consider that our ‘universe’ is simply quantum representation of distinct ‘atoms’ from as many different ‘universes’ simply participating in our own on their off time. And if this might be so, is it possible that all the ‘universes’ taken at once are simply a solid? All ‘particles’ roiling within their own, but when all instances fill all possible positions of the spin, they’re whole?

Though I’m growing to hate him and his ilk, I still think Benford was right. Biologics are precursors to machines. That’s why we don’t have E.T. in an embassy somewhere.

Forbidden Fruit

WES
    Participant

V.P.

Your “mouse plans” cartoon expresses exactly my future concern as I get closer and closer to having to close up the island cottage for the winter.

Yesterday I had my son buy a box of Bounce, the clothes dryer wrinkles and static sheets. I will place sheets of Bounce all around the cottage particularly the beds, couches, chairs, clothes, etc.

I know moth balls don’t work with the island mice other than to give them “the all clear” signal that it is safe for them to all move in for the winter!

zerosum
    Participant

DYO mouse trap

oldandtired
    Participant

Still no images of the damage done to Nord1 and Nord2 pipelines?

Nord1 cost 10 times more to build than the Twin Towers, yet crickets?

Are they worried about unexploded ordnance? Why not send down an ROV?

Does Germany even care? Just seems weird.

oxymoron
    Participant

Maybe Dr woke the algorithm which woke the red flag and is getting a talking to.

FYI
    https://anonfamous.substack.com/p/the-creation-of-the-central-banks

I watched Derren Brown*’s ted talk and thought- is it that easy? One minute, he tells the audience “everybody but the [victim] is in on [his psychological tricks]. Later he says- after entering the entertainment “illusion”, that “I don’t know any of you, etc.”
    If you accept the first admission, you can assume the second is a lie. Then, everything makes sense. So much happens in the “illusion” that support that he is lying, but the audience is invested and wants to believe he isn’t.

*He is styled a “mentalist” and does parlor tricks. He’s very good at what he does.

So: Why weren’t there two distinct plumes in the baltic?

Dora
    Participant

“How is it possible for you to be so easily tricked by something so simple as a story, because you are tricked? Well, it all comes down to one core thing and that is emotional investment. The more emotionally invested you are in anything in your life, the less critical and the less objectively observant you become.” — David JP Phillips, We Don’t Have Time board of directors, “The Magical Science of Storytelling”

aspnaz
    Participant

zerosum said

Urgent needs
    1. toilet paper and potty

Toilet paper was also on AFKTT’s list but I don’t understand why. The Germans want to live in poverty so they should take a leaf out of the Asian handbook, maybe Indian or Chinese, and use water and one of their hands. Squat toilets with a bucket of water with ladel or hose are still very common in Asia. Of course, poverty in not a prerequisite to clean yourself with water, the Japanese have the washlet but you would need electricity, so that is a non starter. Of course, western people who spend time in the outdoors will have faced this problem before and will either have sought out a plant with big leaves or used the best option which is a stream (bit chilly in the German winter).

Oh yeah. Here is the link to the ted talk.
    Oxymoron- geez, I hope not.

Michael Reid
    Participant

We are experiencing a financial coup d’etat.

The central bankers have given up on the west; they are moving the money out and they are trying to eliminate us.

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT MR GLOBAL – PART TWO

Redneck
    Participant

I am a bit surprised Kanye had the nads to say what he said about the Kushners. But then when you are worth billions , that is power too.
    What he said is no surprise , just the fact that he said it is.
    Jews have controlled the president and the country from at least the moment the FED was sneaked through the congress.
    When a tiny minority with allegiances to a foreign power control money and finances through the FED and Wall st. , the culture through Hollywood , the national and the global narrative through NYT and media and now through social media also have the power of censorship , they control the country.
    Take a look at the deep state , they are in all the positions of power. Take a look at any photo of any presidents staff , mostly they are in a majority , all unelected of course.
    The situation is not unlike Germany between the wars , except now they have one hundred percent protection through hate and discrimination laws , you know the Holocaust thing and all.
    In Trump’s case they were playing both sides , as they do, in one hand controlling the president through Kushner and co. and on the other hand trying to have him removed from office.
    It is an open secret.
    Israel is always the winner though.
    Sweet!
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/kanye-accuses-kushner-sabotaging-trump

D Benton Smith
    Participant

What makes Derren Brown such a wonderful mentalist is his conscience-free aptitude for telling whatever lie is necessary to persuade the “mark” that he’s telling the truth. Once the mark believes the lie, the con is complete, and in show-biz the audience is always the mark (and willing to pay good money to stay that way.)

John Day
    Participant

“Open Secrets” Everybody knows that everybody knows…
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/open-secrets

​Putin Decries “Act Of Terrorism” On Crimean Bridge, Identifies Ukraine Secret Services As Culprits
    ​ ​”The authors, perpetrators and sponsors are the Ukrainian secret services,” Putin said during a meeting with the head of the investigation committee, according to a video shared by the Kremlin.
    “There is no doubt this is a terrorist act aimed at destroying critical Russian civilian infrastructure,” Putin added.
    The Investigative Committee head also said that the Federal Security Service (FSB) had identified the suspects that were involved in the attack.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/large-explosion-destroys-part-key-bridge-linking-russia-crimea-zelensky-aide-says

​ ​Report: US Special Operations Forces are on the Ground in Ukraine​
    ​The CIA initially predicted that Kyiv would fall quickly to Russia, but after it became clear that wouldn’t happen, the Biden administration sent its covert assets back into Ukraine.
    ​ ​The report said that US clandestine operations inside Ukraine “are now far more extensive than they were early in the war, when US intelligence officials were fearful that Russia would steamroll over the Ukrainian army.”
    ​ ​Several current and former intelligence officials said that there “is a much larger presence of both CIA and US special operations personnel and resources in Ukraine than there were at the time of the Russian invasion in February.”​ …
    ​..​The Intercept report said the covert operations inside Ukraine are being conducted under a covert presidential finding that indicates President Biden has quietly notified Congress of a “broad program of clandestine operations inside the country.”

Report: US Special Operations Forces are on the Ground in Ukraine

​ Moon of Alabama (excerpts not in order)
    ​Boris Rozhin, aka Colonel Cassad, reported on Telegraph (machine translation):
    Today there was a sortie of foreign mercenaries in the Zaporozhye direction, which included, among other things, American special forces soldiers. They were so self-confident that they decided to carry out reconnaissance in battle with this stellar squadron. However, they did not take into account the presence of our units in this zone, which are able to maintain secrecy on the air, and suffered losses…
    On the increasing failures of Starlink communications in Ukrainian battlefield setting recently:
    At the beginning of the war the Ukrainian military was supplied with thousands of Starlink ground terminals that can connect to the swarms of small Starlink satellites, which were financed by the Pentagon, but managed by Elon Musk’s companies. They allowed for communication between Ukrainian ground units as well as for general command and control of larger operations. Without Starlink the Ukrainian command will depend on cable based field telephone, runners and couriers. All of which are extremely vulnerable in an artillery rich environment.
    Since 2001 Russia developed the Tirada 2 electromagnetic system which can disable ground to satellite traffic in specific areas…
    ​ ​The Kerch bridges which connect Crimea with Russia, one for cars and one for trains, were sabotaged. At least one of the two road spans has fallen down while tanker rail cars on the parallel train bridge caught fire.​..​This is a severe handicap for Russian logistics to the frontlines in south Ukraine but not a catastrophe as alternative rail and road routes, as well as ferries, are available. Military logistics is designed to work even under significant constrains. It will find ways to work around the problem.
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/10/ukraine-sitrep-recent-incidents-concerning-all-sides.html#more

​ Pepe Escobar: Nordstream 2 Offers Germany a Date with Destiny​ (excerpts not in order)
    ​ ​It started with Gazprom revealing that the Line B string of NS2 is intact; not only it escaped Pipeline Terror but may “potentially” be used to pump gas to Germany…​ ​Pipeline Terror was a desperate gambit to keep Germany from concluding a sanctions carve-out for the Nord Streams with Russia.
    ​ ​A secret channel of negotiation was in effect. It’s enlightening to consider that all previous actions by Berlin and Moscow, delaying and restricting the gas flow, were carried out to keep the Empire from following through on its threat of terminating NS2.​..
    ​ Russian Deputy Prime Minister Aleksandr Novak followed up, with a caveat: restoration of the whole system, including NS, is possible, and “requires time and appropriate funds”. But first, in Russia’s order of priorities, the perpetrators must be conclusively identified.​..
    .​.N​either Russia nor the Nord Stream operators are allowed to investigate Pipeline Terror. Russia insists that without its participation the investigation is flawed..
    ​..​Line B is capable of pumping 27.5 billion cubic meters of gas a year, which happens to be half of the total capacity of NS.​ (1/4 of NS + NS-2 total flow)​…
    ​..T​he “investigation” of how Pipeline Terror happened feels like Kafka rewritten by NATO.
    The operators of NS and NS2 – Nord Stream AG and Swiss-based Nord Stream 2 AG – cannot reach the scene of the crime because of absurd restrictions imposed by the Danes and the Swedes. The operators need no less than 20 working days to obtain the “permits” to carry out their own inspections.​..
    ..I​t’s NATO investigating itself – Sweden is about to enter NATO – with no Russians allowed. All top working hypotheses on Pipeline Terror point to an intra-NATO dirty op against NATO member Germany.
    ​ ​So any disturbing evidence pointing to NATO actors may conveniently “disappear” or be tampered with during these long 20 days necessary for the “permits” to be issued.​..
    ​..The Morgenthau Plan after WWII was concocted to literally starve Germany to death via the destruction of the Ruhr coalmines. It’s strikingly similar to the Straussian plan by American neocon psychos to cut Germany off from Russian natural gas by bombing NS and NS2.​..
    ​..US intel was very much aware of the rapprochement between Berlin and Moscow. Striking NS and NS2 was the signature gambit of the Morgenthau Plan remixed by the Straussian/neocon combo.​..
    ​..​Germany may have its own destiny on its hands after all. Just turn on the switch on NS2.
    https://www.unz.com/pescobar/nord-stream-2-offers-germany-a-date-with-destiny/

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The Jews again, huh?

So the only begotten Son of the singular Jewish God (and a devout rabbi, no less!) was what, then, a Presbyterian?

John Day
    Participant

Polemos finds important discontinuities of the MonkeyWerx timeline of the P-8 Poseidon​ flying over the Nordstream pipelines the night they were sabotaged. It does not appear that a direct attack on the pipelines by the naval attack aircraft is plausible. It may have been evaluating damage, since it was overhead after the explosions. The P-8 did leave Iceland, not the US, before the explosions occurred that night. There was a large Sikorsky military helicopter over the scene that night also. https://polemos.substack.com/p/is-monkeywerx-just-bad-misleading

​ ​Elon Musk, Former PayPal Exec Led Backlash Before PayPal Abandoned Plan To Fine Users $2,500 For ‘Misinformation’​
    ​“Seriously, close your PayPal account immediately if they don’t reverse this today,” replied Scott Adams, creator of the “Dilbert” comic strip.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/elon-musk-former-paypal-exec-led-backlash-before-paypal-abandoned-alleged-plan-to-fine-users-2500-for-misinformation

​ Meryl Nass MD: ​The first day of my Medical Board hearing (to end the suspension of my license) is October 11 at 1 pm
    It will be live-streamed and live-blogged. I will be the first witness. There is a link to the live-stream. Witness history!
    Dr. Nass was suspended for treating COVID with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin based antiviral therapies. Not a single patient filed a complaint about his or her care; not one.
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/the-first-day-of-my-medical-board

Dr. Peter McCullough’s last tweet “Are the kids OK?” is the video the media definitely doesn’t want you to see or share.
    Steve Kirsch, and the video at this link. Maybe you can get this to a couple of Dr. McCullough’s half-million former-Twitter-followers.

​ Dr. McCullo​u​gh emailed me this: ​Welcome to Substack from Dr. Peter McCullough with John Leake​ ​Yes! We are starting a Substack!
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/welcome-to-substack-from-dr-peter?

John Day
    Participant

​Florida Surgeon General: Covid mRNA vaccine found to cause 84% increase in DEATH for men ages 18-39
    The analysis found that “there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.”
    https://thepostmillennial.com/florida-surgeon-general-covid-mrna-vaccine-found-to-cause-84-increase-in-death-for-men-ages-18-39

​ ​T​​witter Removes, Then Reinstates Florida Surgeon General’s Covid Vaccine Warning Tweet
    Twitter appears to have pulled a PayPal, and promptly re-instated the post in question after blowback on the social media site about the censoring. As of about noon on the East Coast Sunday, the Tweet was once again showing up under Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo’s feed.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/florida-surgeon-general-recommends-against-mrna-covid-19-vaccines-males-aged-18-39

​ Jessica Rose Ph.D. looks at “case-self-control” with each vaccine recipient 28 days before and 28 days after the injection even.​
    The self-controlled case series study in Florida that shows increased risk of cardiac-related death
    Here’s what it all means…
    ​..​It is a powerful technique in that the controls are built-in – each individual included in the study comprises a case (individuals who have experienced the outcome of interest) with an observation time divided into control and risk periods, depending on when they were injected with a biological, in this case.
    https://jessicar.substack.com/p/the-self-controlled-case-series-in

​ This is actually “real-news”. Steve Kirsch has the story:​
    Australia has solved the vaccine hesitancy problem: they offer a free funeral gift card with your vaccine
    If you die from the vaccine, they’ll pay for your funeral. So now, you have no reason to say “No.” One minor problem: the payment is not guaranteed. Your next of kin still has to apply.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/australia-has-solved-the-vaccine

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.