Debt Rattle Sep 10 2014: Crisis And Self-Determination

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Sep 10 2014: Crisis And Self-Determination

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Harris & Ewing Texaco, Washington, DC 1920 What do you think the situation in Scotland would be like if an army acting on behalf of the London governm
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Sep 10 2014: Crisis And Self-Determination]

John Day
    Participant

This MH17 summary from Pravda is well organized, to-the-point and as complete as any I have seen. It’s very well condensed.
    https://english.pravda.ru/world/ussr/09-09-2014/128484-boeing_crash_report-0/

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

A word to the wise… I’ve heard the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights come a couple times. Not once has its poison pill been mentioned…
    Article 29 (3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
    Read that as many times as you need to so that you understand the Debt Money Monopoly financed and controlled United Nations corporations claims OWNERSHIP over your rights by claiming the RIGHT TO RESCIND YOUR RIGHTS whenever they so please.
    From the perspective of the Debt Money Monopoly financed and controlled United Nations corporation, you have privileges that they claim they can rescind at will.
    No thanks.
    The criminal, serial lying, drug running, money laundering, genocidal (primarily through debt money prima facie fraud – bankrupt nations and then starve their people to death) Banksterfied UN can kiss my unalienable rights where the sun don’t shine.

CharLus
    Participant

Previous referendums in Canada have been plaigued with central government interventions in rushing immigrants in massive naturalization programs before elections; playing mud slinging with opponents and inducing fear into everyone’s wallet. This is taking place in Scotland and Catalonia as well. There’s nothing new to this skeem.
    But did anyone felt the need to bring back the memory of interest rate, FX riggering like the boys in the Square Mile had going for themselves? How’s that for a reason to stay together?

Let’s stay together so I can take more out of your wallet…

The real reason to stay together can only serve larger corporations who take advantage of the situation. Everyone knows business is not democracy. If the contrary is true, then China is the largest democracy the world has ever known. Ever thought of seperating Tibet from Mao’s kingdom?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.