Debt Rattle September 10 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 10 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Johannes Vermeer Girl Reading a Letter at an Open Window 1657-59 (newly restored)   • One Flew Over the Kookaburra’s Nest (Bridge) • The Last Pos
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 10 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I’m in my 76th orbit and wishing I was just a visitor to this beautiful blue orb; and could leave at my own bidding any time I deemed appropriate; which would be right now!
    Alas, I am just a visitor, being a mortal human being…but, I still want out of this imposed madness infecting everything, everywhere…
    No one with a modicum of sanity could possibly be enjoying this collective madness…
    We’ve lived to see Orwell’s 1984 come to fruition…
    Welcome to Hotel California; you can check out, but you can never leave……
    We’re in a historic moment for our future, and frankly I’m not optimistic for how this turns out…

teri
    Participant

Biden did not even mention the people who have already had covid and so are protected by natural immunity. He is just demanding that everyone get the vaccines – no exception for the ones who recovered from an infection. I have not read any mainstream media articles that mention this group or Biden’s remarkable failure to account for them. Likewise, Fauci never mentions them either, which is even more odd since he is the supposed expert in immunology/pandemics/viruses.

I did not actually believe this sort of thing would come to pass, but here we are. This is going to be a very rough situation for quite some time, I fear. World gone mad.

A little humor for this dark crap that is raining down. Sorry, I got nothing else right this minute:

“Damn! We’re in a tight spot!”

V. Arnold
    Participant

Johannes Vermeer Girl Reading a Letter at an Open Window 1657-59 (newly restored)

Lovely, as is the comely lass reading by the window…

generic
    Participant

Some time ago, my wife and I decided to try a dose of the horse wormer, ivermectin. We’ve been giving this to horses for years, and it is only right that we should see what it’s like. I took a dose suitable for a 300 pound animal, which is bit above the recommended protocol for Covid 19. We found it odd that a bit of the paste on the tip of the tongue feels warm. Other than that, we had no effect.

Some weeks later, we tried it again with the same results. If someone takes ivermectin for a Covid infection, it will either help recovery, or act as a harmless placebo. I suppose there are people with unusual medical conditions that might have a problem with ivermectin, but it is known to be among the safest of all pharmaceuticals.

I consider it a deliberate and blatant lie when someone claims that horse wormer is in a concentrated form suited only for farm animals. The carrier paste dilutes the ivermectin making it easier on the horse’s esophagus and stomach. If the carrier paste is not specifically designed to sooth the stomach, it is at least designed to not be irritating. Stomach irritation, nausea, colic, and ulcers are much more dangerous for a horse than for a human. No responsible supplier of horse products would deliberately make something irritating for the horse’s stomach. [Horses have the same problem with NSAIDs that we do.] Many, if not most, horse medications come out of the same bottle in the same pharmacy as we get human medications.

Some of the women in my family have problems taking ordinary vitamins due to stomach upset. In my opinion, horse wormer is a superior formulation as opposed to using the tablets one might get from a pharmacy because it is easier on the stomach. Perhaps other pharmaceuticals and nutritional supplements should also be available in a carrier paste formulation.

I see the price of ivermectin horse wormer going up and down along with the US infection rate. Therefore, horse wormer is obviously the path of least complication for most people. Note that there are other horse wormers for other purposes: strongid, moxidectin, praziquantel, and fenbendazole. If anyone is going to use horse wormer, they should make sure to get the tubes with only ivermectin as the active ingredient and calculate the proper dose. I doubt that the other wormers will harm a human, but no one is claiming that they help with a Covid infection.

Lovely, as is the comely lass reading by the window…

The cupid figure was discovered during restoration.
    https://www.theartnewspaper.com/news/first-look-at-new-vermeer-painting-as-whole-hidden-cupid-finally-revealed

Tweet Zero Hedge:

A stunning chart (please don’t ban us @twitter, the source is Citigroup feel free to ban them)

CityZH

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“Case fatality rate among fully vaccinated is 5x higher than among unvaccinated.”

Can we call this ADE yet?

“The percentage of unvaccinated police officers in Greece is a big problem for the government’s plan to build immunity

Are no governments anywhere being correctly informed by their scientists that the vaccines do not confer immunity?

“Moderna has announced that it is developing a single-dose vaccine to bring to the market that will combine a two-in-one booster shot that protects against both Covid-19 and flu.”

That sounds singularly lethal.

generic
    Participant

Particularly frightening if true: J Mercola, J Mikovits, S Seneff.

The Long-Term Dangers of Experimental mRNA Shots

boilingfrog
    Participant

@generic, I’ve read that ivermecton has been tested far above the rates recommended for humans, and one has to really, really exceed to have any side effects. Wish i could recall the data, but it’s out there.

Our little university town is having the second of two back-to-back ‘state-sanctioned super-spreader’ events: home football games. A wonderful ER physician I know complains of the hospital filled by “the unvaxed”, but can’t miss these games…insanity writ large. A bunch of bikers in the Dakotas is a “super-spreader” event; Gayle King hob-nobbing with celebrities, sana masks, at a “we love New York” event…crickets.

“Sunk cost fallacy”, or something else?
    – 20 years in Afghanistan and Iraq, after ‘completing’ mission and finding no weapons;
    – 10 plus years of ‘extraordinary’ actions by the Federal Reserve after events of 2007-2008;
    – how many months of masks and isolation and lockdowns now?

What most miss, i submit, is that if Fauci, wife, and company were behind the development of covid (pretty clearly a “yes:) it gives MOTIVE for some extraordinary behavior. We’ve fought wars over less, only to discover the lie at ground zero decades later.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Here’s Biden’s speech on the White House YouTube channel. I encourage TAE readers to go there and register whether they “like” or “dislike” the speech.

upstateNYer
    Participant

I recently started a new job with a federal contractor in the healthcare sector. Fully remote (isn’t even a corp office in my state). The employer has a vaccine mandate in place for all client-facing staff, but it does not apply to remote workers.

Looks like that could change. From the White House’s website outlining Biden’s plan:

“The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is taking action to require COVID-19 vaccinations for workers in most health care settings that receive Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement … This action builds on the vaccination requirement for nursing facilities recently announced by CMS, and will apply to … clinical staff, individuals providing services under arrangements, volunteers, and staff who are not involved in direct patient, resident, or client care.

I’ll let you guys know how this shakes out. I may be unemployed again shortly. I will not comply.

upstateNYer
    Participant

V Arnold: “… but, I still want out of this imposed madness infecting everything, everywhere…
    No one with a modicum of sanity could possibly be enjoying this collective madness…”

You have perfectly summarized how I feel at this point.

zerosum
    Participant

Pick your battle
    1.covid alpha, covid delta, covid mu.
    2. jab #1, jab #2, jab # 3
    3. natural herd immunity, vaccine immunity
    4. food security, etc.
    5. Truth
    ——–

Vaccinated people are equally infectious as non-vaccinated people – Fauci
    ———-
    Case fatality rate among fully vaccinated is 5x higher than among unvaccinated.
    For a second opinion, ask Faici and CNN
    ———
    Thanks for the Humor

Just laid off 13 vaccinated employees to get my count down to 99. Much easier than I thought.
    ———–

Oroboros
    Participant

@ v arnold

I’ve posted several times that I thought 1984 and Brave New World were instruction manuals, not warnings.

I’m glad to be in Dmitry’s company.

“…A well known fact about the US is that its national policies generally, and its “vision thing” (as George Bush-père called it) in particular are formulated by liberal arts graduates of Ivy League schools. Their training generally consists of reading and thinking about some books, but their reading lists tend to be rather short. However, they always include two titles: 1984 by George Orwell and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. Perversely, they remember these not as cautionary anti-utopias but as sets of instructions, 1984 especially, and proceed accordingly….”

https://cluborlov.wordpress.com/

Oroboros
    Participant

@generic

Great summary of the horse paste issue. Very considerate of you to try the thing you’ve been giving your horses. And you are right about the pill possibly causing GI irritation vs the carrier paste. To me the paste oddly enough has the faint taste of tonic water (Quinine)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It is simply and logically impossible to avoid being 100% responsible for the consequences of your own decisions.

zerosum
    Participant

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/a6f23959a8b14bfa989e3cda29297ded
    Natural herd immunity rising in BC 172,338 – 1,847 = 170,491

Temporary vaccine immunity

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Therefore it is imperative, for your successful survival, to inform yourself with true information . . . the truthfulness of which is ALSO fully, and only, your own responsibility to determine.

absolute galore
    Participant

From the top of the NYT this morning:
    Analysis: Biden’s New Vaccine Push Is a Fight for the U.S. Economy.
    Faced with the Delta variant and slowed job growth, President Biden is pursuing vaccinations as fewer states impose lockdowns and business restrictions.
    A surge in Covid deaths has deterred would-be workers from accepting jobs, economists say, causing labor shortages and potential cutbacks in consumer spending.

Not only are the unvaxxed clogging up hospitals that would otherwise be servicing gunshot victims, not only are they killing grandmothers, but they are destroying the economy, too.
    The mental gymnastics that allow “analysts” to arrive at this conclusion are beyond me. Last week it was the extra unemployment cash that was keeping workers from taking jobs. Now it is workers checking the daily death totals in the NYT causing them to not go on interviews?

So if “a surge in Covid deaths has deterred would-be workers from accepting jobs”, statistically many of these would-be workers are vaccinated. So if the vaccines work, what are they worried about? If they don’t work, why are they mandating the rest of us get them?

From my experience the unvaxxed are a lot less fearful overall than the vaxxed, so I suspect, if the above hypothesisby the NTY is even somewhat reality-based, it is mostly vaccinated people not wanting to go get a job. But I think the whole premise is complete conjecture, designed to promote further scapegoating of the unvaxxed. The reason the economy will tank is due to the government response to the pandemic over the last 2 years, as well as pre-existing underlying rot within the financial structure. Nothing to do with people’s personal health decisions.
    Now with the mandates out there, comes the inevitable pushback from Republican governors. The Biden admin can then blame them when the economy goes south. I guess we’ll see how that strategy goes.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Your decision to concede to some other authority the right to make your decisions . . . is a decision, and you cannot avoid the consequences.

zerosum
    Participant

You can get the numbers, and do the math for where you live, or let Fauci and company do it for you.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

So “The Powers That Be” tell you that you are too dumb to make your own decisions and so they will make them for you? That’s just plain silly ! Of COURSE you make your own decisions, including the decision to tell them to go piss up a rope.

absolute galore
    Participant

A few excerpts from Biden’s speech. The scariest sentence to me is this one: We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. What that says is, we were just pretending to give you a choice–you know, to keep up appearances. But wasn’t really a choice. Now go get your meds, or you will lose your job and your right to participate in society.

So here’s where we stand. The path ahead, even with the Delta variant, is not nearly as bad as last winter. What makes it incredibly more frustrating is that we have the tools to combat Covid-19, and a distinct minority of Americans, supported by a distinct minority of elected officials, are keeping us from turning the corner. These pandemic politics, as I refer to, are making people sick, causing unvaccinated people to die….

We cannot allow these actions to stand in the way of the large majority of Americans who have done their part and want to get back to life as normal. As your president, I’m announcing tonight a new plan to require more Americans to be vaccinated to combat those blocking public health. My plan also increases testing, protects our economy and will make our kids safer in schools….

The bottom line: We’re going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated co-workers. We’re going to reduce the spread of Covid-19 by increasing the share of the work force that is vaccinated in businesses all across America..

But wait, hasn’t Fauci said multiple times that the vaccinated have the same amount of viral load in their nasal passages as the unvaccinated, ergo the reinstated mask mandates? So, explain that science again?.

My message to unvaccinated Americans is this: What more is there to wait for? What more do you need to see? We’ve made vaccinations free, safe and convenient. The vaccine is F.D.A. approved. Over 200 million Americans have gotten at least one shot. We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. And your refusal has cost all of us.

So, please, do the right thing. But don’t just take it from me. Listen to the voices of unvaccinated Americans who are lying in hospital beds, taking their final breath, saying, “If only I had gotten vaccinated.” If only. It’s a tragedy. Please don’t let it become yours.

The second piece of my plan is continuing to protect the vaccinated. The vast majority of you who have gotten vaccinated, I understand your anger at those who haven’t gotten vaccinated.

Really? Do you also understand the anger of the unvaccinated, that the mandates, aside from being unconstitutional, are anti-science? That only in a land completely dominated and made compliant by agitprop could any of this crap be spouted by a sitting president without causing immediate revolt?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

It also occurs to me that even if companies weren’t given the option of passing the cost of weekly tests on down to the employees who are getting tested, then companies would just mandate their employees getting vaccinated so that they wouldn’t have to absorb that cost. And another question is, what will be the personal logistics of getting this testing done? Will that be doable for the average working-class person working one full-time job or a number of part-time jobs?

Django
    Participant

Ugo Bardi warned us that the witch-hunts were coming.

TDub
    Participant

@ Mr Roboto –
    Regarding the logistics of getting testing done, I’ve done the math for my area (Denver, CO) and do not see how it is possible here to get everyone tested each week, even as we are a fairly small city
    Population of metro Denver is 3.6M
    Assume 20% need to get tested (a low estimate) is 720,000
    Assume 100 testing sites open 7 days a week (cant find data, but think this number is generous), would need to process over 1,000 patients a day
    Open for 12 hours, that’s 83 per hour or 1.4 a minute
    Not possible

Mr. House
    Participant

The testing is just a tax. 200$ per test for one month is around 800 dollars, and your insurance isn’t going to pay for it. I think they want people to quit, think of it as a mass layoff without having to call it that. Still think this “pandemic” isn’t financial?

Mr. House
    Participant

And it all comes back to the loyalty test, see you listened and you get to keep your job! (pats sheep or dog on head). And when the economy gets worse, they’ll just blame in on the unjabbed. Nothing that reminds anyone of the 1930’s?

Clueless Honky
    Participant

Here’s a chart I’ve made from all of the emerging Public Health England Data:

In it, I’ve segregated out the the most recent data from the old data to better see the signal of the emerging trend.
    This spreadsheet is the one I used to 1) segregate out the new data (by subtracting new PHE Technical Briefing cumulative data from previous Briefings’ data & 2) calculate percentages:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AQgsHB6PBaw8-5g-eAKdhsurj9nEeIKp9YRhBrF18_Q/edit?usp=sharing

Here’s the blog post, “The Mainstream Narrative is Putting Lives at Risk”, in which I talk further about this alarming trend:

https://cluelesshonky.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-mainstream-narrative-is-putting.html

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

I think they want people to quit, think of it as a mass layoff without having to call it that.

I see your point, but if enough people quit, couldn’t that potentially be a body-blow to the ability of the economy to function on the most basic level?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

And also, this testing would be weekly, not monthly, so if it’s $200 a test, then that would certainly be a highly prohibitive fine for most working-class folk. Even if it were only $25 week, that would come out to $1,300 a year, almost $4K for three years!

Mr. House
    Participant

And how much do you wanna bet if you get fired for not being jabbed they won’t pay you unemployment? Nah this was never political from the start, the CARES ACT proved that ;).

Mr. House
    Participant

“I see your point, but if enough people quit, couldn’t that potentially be a body-blow to the ability of the economy to function on the most basic level?”

You can’t build back better without destroying what stood prior

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“While the word ‘vaccine’ may be banned, the word ‘fact checker’ will only gain traction as a general term used for any scientifically illiterate person who uses arrogance to vilify those who speak the truth and promotes – in exchange for dirty money – a narrative and groupthink mentality that are merely inspired by the interests of the stakeholders they blindly support.” – Geert VanDen Bossche

I think the going rate for such jobs is still 30 pieces of silver.

“Biden Exempts Over 600,000 USPS Workers From Federal Vaccination Order (ZH)”

This “exemption” was given to the USPS, as there is currently no back-up plan for a large number of postal carriers walking off the job, thereby crippling the function of the postal service. Plus, it would send a strong anti-jab signal to those still on the fence, a signal the authorities would rather not trigger at this point in the battle.

This exemption is only temporary, however, as the more success they have in coercing the unvaxed to take the shot, the more pressure that will be applied on the remaining holdouts. Using the analogy of a battle (which just so happens to be accurate), let’s imagine that after fighting a long war, every division of the enemy has been defeated except one, the USPS, who are now surrounded, outnumbered, and outgunned. What do you think will happen to their exemption under these conditions? It will be revoked, of course.

@Mister Roboto wrote:

“Here’s Biden’s speech on the White House YouTube channel. I encourage TAE readers to go there and register whether they “like” or “dislike” the speech.”

I’ll assume this is satire, since when have “they” really cared about what we like or dislike? Our preference didn’t matter during the 2020 election, did it? They went ahead and installed an unpopular, worn out, corrupt political hack anyway. And topped it off with an even more despised and unqualified VP. “They” meaning the globalists, since anyone with eyes could see that the election was shamelessly stolen.

As George Carlin so elegantly put it: “They don’t give a f*ck about you! They don’t care about you at all — at all — at all!”

Interesting farmer/Honky

Fits the pattern in the Scottish chart I posted above, and the “Vaccinated Account For 70% Of UK Covid-19 Deaths Since February” piece up top. How is this narrative NOT going to be blown to pieces?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

You can’t build back better without destroying what stood prior

IOW, the Great Reset on steroids. Zoinks!

Mr. House
    Participant

Karl D says strike, i say it won’t matter. That’s the beauty of being able to print money, you can be your own customer and take away any remaining power the populace may have had to curb your excess.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.