Debt Rattle September 12 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 12 2018

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Mountainous Landscape Behind Saint-Rémy 1888   • US Federal Deficit Soars 32% To $895 Billion (Hill) • The Fed’s Lost Opportunit
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 12 2018]

Nassim
    Participant

It seems my comments are being trashed. Yesterday, was the 17th anniversary – and nothing at all of TAE. Millions have died due to that false flag. Now, everyone can watch false-flags being prepared in real-time. Congratulations.

I won’t come back here. Have fun!

V. Arnold
    Participant

Wow! Sorry, bye…
    P.S.; it wasn’t a false flag…

Re: Idlib in the Strategic Culture Foundation;

Third and most importantly, the U.S. cannot afford a non-nuclear confrontation with Russia that punctures the illusion of U.S. military superiority. Too much of the world’s confidence in the dollar itself rests in the U.S.’s ability to project power and defend its interests militarily.

Link;
    https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/09/11/us-choice-wwiii-or-saving-face-in-syria.html
    I found that very interesting and very likely true.
    Russia has demonstrated their effectiveness with a steady forward successes against ISIS.
    The US has demonstrated incompetence and a total disregard for human life.
    The contrast is inescapable to any cogent being.

Anyhoo, here’s hoping the author is correct…

Dr. D
    Participant

What? I missed that. People were interested in reading Nassim.

Anniversary, but what can one say that hasn’t been said?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dr. D
    Nassim is a false flag guy re: 9/11 and, I for one, refuse to engage in that conversation.
    Other than that; I have no idea…
    😉

Dr. D
    Participant

• Europe Is Voting On Controversial Internet Copyright Law (CNBC)

It doesn’t matter what law they pass, the law is a smokescreen. The only thing that matters is selective enforcement. If you’re The Guardian, all’s forgiven. If you’re any of us, we erase your website from creation and sue you to penury.

Same with “Protecting user privacy.” YGTFKM. Really? Facebook, who sold all data to everyone, as their very business model, who coordinates with insurance companies and banks to track you, who are now selling to and from China, they have the temerity to claim user privacy? Looking-Glass world indeed. There’s one person who lost my passwords, credit cards, SS#, and user data, it’s them. Never, never has it been me. Always them, “accidentally” for a profit. Maybe the National Health should coordinate with them about that time they lost the names and addresses of the medical notes of every pre-pubescent child in Britain. That government and others like it are the ones in charge of this “user privacy” rules.

The Constitutional social media isn’t really a matter of law. It’s a matter of sense and what’s possible. That’s why the founders and the enlightenment thinkers picked it themselves. I’m sure they would also have liked to outlaw free speech and enforce or encourage a more polite society, but guess what, you can’t. That’s because there’s no possible solid definition of what the word means, and therefore it means that those in power abuse those not in power — a worse result still. So they choose open discussion and tolerance in a marketplace of open ideas instead. And unlike most times and places, that seems to have worked out pretty well. So setting the rules there predate law and the United States itself, and have far deeper roots in the nature of man and how he functions in his world. –If you tried otherwise, it would cost too much to enforce, and lead to a price in blood as repressed and repressors take to the streets, as those on top most earnestly hope we will, encouraging it savagely in CNN and AJ with the most outrageous stories and lies.

This is much to be desired, for how did you think IncSoc got in charge and O’Brien came to power? With a disruption to Oceana that had people desperate and demanded martial law. If that doesn’t happen naturally, it must be encouraged by ‘accidentally’ being ‘incompetent’, and then Oops! A crisis that doesn’t go to waste. …I mean, really? If it bothered any of England’s many billionaires, they’d coordinate and take out May in a tryst. But they’re not bothered at all are they? So what are they up to?

As a concerning coincidence, Florence is targeting a direct hit on two U.S. nuclear plants, as by electromagnet. After decades of being a golf ball in the ocean, Hawaii is being sought out by a second storm as well. Amazing how unusual that is.

seychelles
    Participant

They want to regulate themselves. Don’t let them.

Old “true” left/liberal saying: Self-regulation is no regulation.

zerosum
    Participant

China Plunge protection. Imitating Fed QE, Imitating ECB, Imitating Japan, Imitating Venezuela

Printing press are working overtime

• China ‘National Team’ Bought Billions In Stocks in Q2 – Goldman (CNBC)

—–
    Take a look at DAILY EARTH & SUN REPORT:

Home

If a solar eruption is ever ACTUALLY going to affect earth’s power grid, the satellites will be affected first.
    ——

seychelles
    Participant

Nassim please do reconsider.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

I’ve considered many times doing the same, Nassim. Your exit could tip the balance. I would very much like to hear what you meant by “trashed” comments. I saw no comments from you yesterday. Were you censored? Your contributions here were important to me, Nassim. I rarely read these comments any more, but yours were always worthwhile.

Stoneleigh is why I’m here. My daily return is mostly habit, not wanting to miss Stoneleigh if she should happen to toss us a bone. Nonetheless, Ilargi’s Debt Rattles serve to aggregate articles I’d not otherwise have seen, and that at least assuages my FOMO.

V. Arnold: “Nassim is a false flag guy re: 9/11 and, I for one, refuse to engage in that conversation.” A singularly stupid admission if I ever heard one. Did you willfully pickle your brain before or after that day? Here’s an eleven minute video. It repeatedly asks a question. Enlighten us with the correct answer, V.A., and then explain to us how that could have happened without any form of conspiracy.

Pretty sure it was in 2010 when Nassim invited Nicole and I for a trip off Melbourne. Not a negative word was heard, it was great. The not entirely sure comes from the intensive schedules on those tours we did. The three of us spent a lovely afternoon, and Nic and I went on to the next stop on that tour.

Ever since, Nassim has been commenting pretty much exclusively with his contrary views on whatever climate related article I’ve put up in the Debt Rattles. Which is fine, as far as I’m concerned. Climate systems are far too complex for us to comprehend. I don’t write big pieces on the topic, but I do cite artilces in Debt Rattle news overviews.

Why he would think that now I’m trashing his stuff, I have no idea. Sure, 9/11 is a non-topic here. I’ve explained the reason why 1000 times: once you get into that, you become a 9/11 site, and that’s not what we want to be. Diogenes has yet another video that will now finally solve the mystery. Only, it won’t. Been there done that.

TAE will not be the platform where this fight takes place. You’re not going to win this one, people have been trying for 17 years. As I used to say: get me JFK’s killer first, then we talk. If things ever get too crazy on the 9/11 front again, I may step in. But trashing Nassim? No. BTW, I wrote an earlier version of this on my iPhone this afternoon Athens time, and it vanished into nothingness. Is that an indication? If it happens to me…

BTB, I stopped paying attention to 9/11 when I saw this video, which I’m positive no longer exists, of the Jewish guy -forget his name- who bought the whole WTC complex mere months before 9/11, and said in the aft after the attacks that they ‘decided to pull the building’ (meaning the third one -7 or 10-, which had not been hit). And I realized you can’t ‘pull’ a umpteen story building unless you have explosives installed beforehand.

That’s when I stopped paying attention, because I knew we’d never know.

zerosum
    Participant

Again. lots of opinions. Check out the following. Be cool.
    ClubOrlov
    published on tuesdays and thursdays

Useless Information is Useless

Dmitry makes my point for me

Do I know what really happened? Of course not! But I don’t need to know. There is absolutely nothing I can do to act on such information if I did have it in my possession. What do I know? Well, I feel quite certain that those who think they know what happened that day in fact don’t. This is important for me to know, because it is information I can act on: I can avoid getting dragged into pointless discussions with them—on this topic, or, for that matter, on any other

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Larry Silverstein.
    Building 7.
    Forty-seven stories high.
    It isn’t demolition if 99% of the rubble is missing.
    Best we ignore it. Forget about it. Because after all, we contented ourselves to misapprehend what “it” was in the first place.

Tell it to the citizen investigators who committed much of their lives to investigating Kennedy’s death. They wasted their time. Should have trumpeted, “We’ll never know,” and then moved on.

First we ignore, then we forget. In a couple of generations, kids will learn it was all just a myth.

We don’t know all the details of what happened.
    But we know damn well what didn’t. Read the Commission Report for that.

I understand this isn’t the forum for 9/11 discussions.
    It’s the love affair with ignorance I find bewildering.

zerosum
    Participant

“It’s the love affair with ignorance I find bewildering. “

The more that I learn …. the more that I realize that there is more to learn. —????

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Regarding comments being trashed, I don’t try to edit my comments after I post them here, because on two different occasions it resulted in the comment disappearing. I attribute it to some glitch that might be affecting others, too.

Ken Barrows
    Participant

If you want to halt the perfidy of Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc., consider the obstacles. An advocate would have to get the SCOTUS to find that these companies are state actors. There is some precedent for that, but I bet you the current court would rule 8-1 or 9-0 that these companies are not state actors and, thus, the First Amendment does not apply. The security state’s tentacles are everywhere.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.