Debt Rattle September 13 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 13 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

“Mass Formation Psychosis”? If you say so, sure. To me it just looks like a ruling class doing as most of those would under such circumstances, but with more totalizing tools..

Bill7
    Participant

Can I get Mister Eckhart Tolle to fix me a sandwich after he’s done making pronouncements about “collective egoic mind”, and such?

boring 😉

Bill7
    Participant

a tuna melt on sourdough (sustainably-caught and mercury-free only) with white cheddar please, Eck..

John Day
    Participant

Eckhart Tolle is easy to read. I found him helpful in the late 1990s.

Does Putin know what’s coming September 24? I sure don’t.

Xi Jinping might be winding China a bit tightly around his finger. That can go bad sometimes…

More tomorrow … bedtime.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Bill7
    Participant

There is a lot of personalization going on in politics at the moment; actually, for the last twenty years or so. Maybe it’s not accident.

My impression for now is that that quality carefully obscures a truer picture.

Does “Putin” run Russia?
    Does “Xi” run China?
    Does “Biden” run USia?

My unsure answers: maybe, with big qualifiers; probably, for now; no.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Tolle is just one among humanities’ spiritually awakened teachers, usually misunderstood/dismissed by the mind/EGO, who although sharing experience, carefully avoided becoming a deity himself ~ Revisiting his “A New Earth” (on audio) at this juncture has given me a deeper perspective regarding his gift(s), as the world has manifested in exactly the mass psychosis direction he warned about.

Peace to all, may it be your companion in the disastrous whirlwind of mass psychotic times that are upon us…

chooch
    Participant

BielieskoV estimates Russia has sent 200,000 to 250,000 total troops to Ukraine. The US estimated last month that 70,000 to 8o,000 of that force had been killed or wounded since the beginning of the invasion on February 24. Moscow’s troops, deployed along a front line 1,300km long, are stretched too thin. By contrast, Ukraine now claims total arnmed forces of 1 million.

Bill7
    Participant

I wonder what’s happening in that region, and others.

confident assertions about this and that abound- with >>>no supporting evidence<<<. That’s a little odd, to me.

“Big Serge™ on the darpanet says..”

Mmm.

aspnaz
    Participant

Is TAE dead to comments again? A test: A Taiwanese lady on the metro refused to wear a mask, saying masks were for slaves, the asking passenger assaulted her and threw her off the train. Which is exactly why any man telling me to adjust my mask is seen by me as a direct assault and will result in fisticuffs, any woman will just receive a torrent of abuse. Yes, I’m sexist and yes, I know what a woman is as does anybody born of a mother, which is most of us.

aspnaz
    Participant

Now it goes and works?

Bill7
    Participant

It’s been interesting to watch evey site on the darpanet go the way of DailyKos, along with the so many “not noticing”.

It wasn’t good while it lasted; and now humans can get back to face-to-face relationships, with all their better perils.

Bill7
    Participant

Again I was not clear: soon it will become apparent that the ‘net is only a ground for the diminishingly exploitable and their exploiters, I think.

The first time I was aware of a sailboat
    and its beauty was around 1969 or 1970,
    at a place called Lake Woollomes. There was a dock there, and very little wind; and a small catboat with its sail luff shaking so gently in that tiny breeze..

There are few inanimate (?) objects as beautiful as a sailboat, and a well-handled sailboat with a clean bottom going upwind in a breeze is almost certainly not inanimate.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

It looks as though the WEF plan to destroy the economies and finances of western nations is working:

‘NEAR-RECORD BAD
    Our current account deficit is getting sharply worse, in fact it is getting close to record levels. Statistics New Zealand reports that the country’s annual current account deficit was -7.7% of GDP for the June quarter, just short of the record high -7.8% during the 2008 Global Financial Crisis. The currency had already fallen overnight and it didn’t fall any further on this news. The markets had expected a deficit at the -7.5% level.

EQUITIES DIVE
    Wall Street ended sharply lower with the S&P500 down -4.3% in Tuesday trade, led down by tech stocks. Tokyo is down -2.2% in late trade today. Hong Kong is down -2.5% so far (and Fosun International has fallen -6.5% so far, for those who remember the item in this morning’s briefing). Shanghai is down -0.8% in morning trade. The ASX200 is heading for a Wednesday fall of -2.4%. And the NZX40 is down -1.1% today, led down by Fonterra (-3.2%), Westpac (-2.8%) and Fletcher (-2.1%).’

As corporal Jones used to say: “Don’t panic!”

Well, don’t panic till ‘Black Friday’ 2022.

There are still quite a few weeks of the year left.

Bill7
    Participant

This is acceptable upwind form in a Laser, though flatter (hull, not sail) would be better, given the conditions:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/L6TbVuIcrRw/maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like some kind of basin, or possibly a lake. Lots of real good sailors come out of those shifty, land-bound conditions.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.