Debt Rattle September 15 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 15 2019

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Marcel Duchamp About young sister 1911   • US, Israel Talk About Mutual Defense Treaty – Trump (RT) • US Blames Saudi Oil Strikes On Iran, Not Ho
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 15 2019]

Dr. D
    Participant

Don’t know about the attack, but I’ll tell you all the traders know that if oil falls, an “accident” is 100% guaranteed to happen to raise it up again. They bet billions a day on this constant coincidence. List of people requiring prices above level X: Saudi Arabia, OPEC, Exxon in their fracking…oh and the entire U.S. and world financial system. But no, the Houthis attack to help all these guys out. Right on schedule. A dozen times. Just like Syrian chlorine.

“US Stands Ready To Tap Emergency Oil Reserve After Saudi Attacks (R.)”

I’m sorry, but isn’t this nonsense? The Houthis attacked a REFINERY. The oil reserve is CRUDE. They’re only related in the minds of traders, which is the point: Perry is telling them “we are controlling prices”. I mean, isn’t he? What other conclusion is under that sentence? And since the market is rigged and has been since 1970, all he has to do is stop the intervention from being overwhelmed. By reality. And thus having a free, true market. ‘Cause Capitalism, ‘natch.

“London Upper Tribunal Rejects La Repubblica’s Assange Docs Appeal (Maurizi)”

What is that saying about, “freedom is when the government is afraid of the people”? So here the people democratically have no oversight and no evidence although they’re paying for it all. Meanwhile, the government is spying and having complete oversight and collecting evidence on all of the people. Freedom!

“Boris Johnson is a liar who only backed the Leave campaign to help his career and Michael Gove was a “foam-flecked Faragist” whose “one quality” was disloyalty,”

You mean like how Churchill changed parties 2-3 times to help his career? Yeah, true, but this is Britain, don’t overreact.

3, 2, 1 Like clockwork: “accused Boris Johnson of mounting a racist election campaign”

Him, Corbyn, and all my enemies, wot a coincidence! It’s almost like I smear my political opponents. It wouldn’t matter if the few million immigrants were Canadian, there aren’t enough jobs to absorb that much immigration so fast, as proven in every stat Britain keeps: food, housing, rough sleeping, social support, health…

“the total amount of damage resulting from the EU subsidies.”

Damage from “this is what happens when you merge corporations and state to ‘help’ them.” Governments pick winners and losers, pick wrong, have taxpayers backfill, then irrevocably complicate the whole thing leading to arms races, international grievances, and retaliation. Satisfied yet? Heck no! We need some more mergers of already-monopolized mega-corps and some MORE government ‘help’ and interference.

“Italy’s New Government Lets Charity Ship Head To Italian Port (R.)”

Charities making certain that people will keep jumping into rubber rafts and getting killed because the immigrant lottery stays open. Well meaning in the small view, causing larger deaths and tragedies in the wide view.

“World ‘Losing Battle Against Deforestation’ (BBC)”

What a shock says a country that cut down their last trees by 1600, cut down their hedgerows in the 90s, and is furiously deforesting the regrowth now simply to get better signal on 5G. No joke. And they carefully log that wood and use it? Nope, throw it in a chipper. Hey, gotta get home and lecture other nations on deforestation after a long day of killing everything green from the Channel to the North, eh?

Meanwhile, hateful and unenvironmental America is the only nation that lowered CO2, and also is re-substantially greening. Not only with better logging, but because of the thousand cities in flyoverland where all the houses have caved in and trees grown up like the fall of Rome. Example: Detroit, where miles of city are no longer paved, no longer exist. Isn’t that what everyone wanted? Isn’t that winning, that millions of Americans live in boxes and tents like good environmentalists? And they’re increasing Typhus, plague, and perhaps now even leprosy, as in L.A., lowering the population as everyone most desired: shouldn’t they get a medal? Behold a Green Horse!

On Snowden yesterday, much as I appreciate and value his revelation, things don’t, ‘just happen’, it has been said that this was a big move by the black CIA against their hold-the-line NSA, because Snowden’s revelations made everyone patch the holes revealed and thus for a short, critical time rendered the NSA blind. Like during the Iran negotiations where pallets of cash where shipped in giant C-130s? I don’t mind if they know, because if the NSA has a lousy back door, China is already exploiting it, and mass surveillance is against the 4th, even though I don’t have a practical solution for today’s reality. Just be forewarned.

So did Snowden know? Did he draw the short straw? Did the CIA immediately try to double-cross and kill him so he fled? The weird way he left, and mostly was allowed, suggests something is there.

zerosum
    Participant

Today ….
    I feel nostalgic. I miss the days before the internet.
    I miss not being aware. I miss my innocence. I miss being ignorant.
    I miss getting served a pacifier by the elites.
    I miss peace. I miss la-la-land.

However, …..

I am gratefull that my old body is still functioning without the support of pain killers.

I am fortunate to still have a roof over my head and to be able to put food on the table.

Never-the-less, ….

It saddens me to hear of the many way that humans can inflict misery on other people.

There are too many needless man-made problems.

The old solutions are not working.

Workable options will not make things better for all the different social/economic systems.

Therefore, ….

Today, Again, I count myself as being lucky.

My words and actions do not leave any ripples in …..

zerosum
    Participant

Have you noticed all the one sided propaganda about “vaping”?
    Here is the other side
    http://whatisvaping.com/

Is the steam from a steam bath more dangerous to your health than the steam from vaping?

John Day
    Participant

​http://www.johndayblog.com/2019/09/rumors-of-wars.html
    Eleni sent this. Tuesday’s vote in Israel determines if Bibi stays in power or goes to prison.
    He’s in a tight spot. Putin and Trump have more leverage than usual.​
    Israeli Attacks On Syria Halted After Russia Threatened To Shoot Down Jets
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israeli-attacks-syria-halted-after-russia-threatened-shoot-down-jets-report

​Eleni also sent this, about how Sheldon Adelson (and Bibi Netanyahu) need Trump right now.​ (Adelson looks like a zombie.)
    Sheldon Adelson needs Donald Trump more than Trump needs Adelson (no kidding!)
    ​ ​Donald Trump fired the fire-breathing national security adviser John Bolton. Bolton was gifted to the Trump administration in 2018 by Sheldon Adelson, Trump’s biggest donor, and Trump duly ended the Iran deal once Bolton came aboard.
    ​ ​Now Trump has fired Bolton, thereby signaling that he is open to renegotiating the Iran deal. And Trump’s Defense Department has all but criticized Israel for its drone war in Iraq and Syria that is threatening Americans and American proxies.
    ​ ​Trump is showing more independence of the rightwing Israel lobby than he has his entire administration – after three years of doing everything for Israel that the rightwing lobby wanted, from Jerusalem to the Golan to UNRWA.
    ​ ​The simple explanation for Trump’s conduct is that he at last has the upper hand in his relationship with Netanyahu and Sheldon Adelson.
    https://www.sott.net/article/420227-Sheldon-Adelson-needs-Donald-Trump-more-than-Trump-needs-Adelson-no-kidding

​ ​ Immediately after the last election, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu outlined to members of his inner circle a plan to extract him from facing trial. The plan was based on obtaining immunity from the Knesset and passing legislation to prevent the High Court of Justice from removing that immunity. If his bloc wins 61 Knesset seats next week, Netanyahu will presumably resort to this rescue plan. For him it will be the Day of Judgment. “Stop being frightened. It’s time for them to be frightened,” Netanyahu told his confidants, referring to justice officials, headed by Attorney General Avichai Mendelblit and State Prosecutor Shai Nitzan, who have decided to indict him in three cases, subject to a hearing.
    ​ ​Netanyahu told his confidants why he insisted on his destructive plan, telling them he had lost all confidence in the legal system on all levels – the attorney general’s office, the state prosecutor and the court system. “They want me in prison,” he told one of his cronies, noting that if he were indicted that would indeed be the result – not because he had crossed a red line, but merely due to the jurists’ collective hostility toward him and his ideology.
    https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/elections/.premium-netanyahu-s-escape-plan-from-indictment-in-his-own-words-1.7837402

seychelles
    Participant

The plan was based on obtaining immunity from the Knesset and passing legislation to prevent the High Court of Justice from removing that immunity.

Zioglobalist tactics, Bk 1 Pg 1. Any law that is not reversible is too important to be instated by lawmakers and should be subject to a vote of the entire population as it becomes a foundational, Constitutional article rather than a “law”.

seychelles
    Participant

mutual defense treaty

in this case of course an euphemism for host-parasite relationship

seychelles
    Participant

incoming Commission President Ursula von der Leyen

a “Third Way” (sensu JP Farrell) Eurocrat who will aggressively prioritize EU economic cartelization but likely in a relatively nuanced manner

anticlimactic
    Participant

SAUDI

There seems to be a myriad of suspects for the Saudi oil refinery :

The US – to underpin the fracking industry and maximise profits on their temporary surplus

Saudi – To bolster the ARAMCO IPO with high oil prices

Israel – To promote a war with Iran

The Houthi’s – Interesting that the US feels the attack is ‘unacceptable’ while genocide against Yemen is ‘acceptable’!

It all comes down to what type of drones were used.

If it was the Houthi’s I would expect them to in Saudi Arabia close to the plant using domestic drones. Oil refineries seem to be bombs waiting to happen! I think even a single bullet in the right place would cause them to explode.

If they were military drones then I would have expected the Saudi military to be able to detect and track them. I think even Patriot missiles could down a slow flying military drone.

Some or all of the drones should have been downed so it should be easy to decide who was most likely responsible.

Because I really can not see military drones being undetected then I do favour the Idea that it was the Houthis from close quarters. They do seem to have an active campaign to damage Saudi infrastructure. [Unless it was Saudi itself]

zerosum
    Participant

Drone attack!!!

10 drone ….20 drones
    Look at what can be done with 526 drones
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=drone+light+show&view=detail&mid=2DF594BECE616D425C8F2DF594BECE616D425C8F&FORM=VIRE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.