Debt Rattle September 18 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 18 2017

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso The old fisherman 1895   • Muted Inflation A Trillion-Dollar Puzzle – BIS (R.) • Global Debt Underreported By $14 Trillion – BIS (Z
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 18 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Wow, I’ve never seen that Picasso before; a genuine beauty.
    I did a brief stint (6 months) as a commercial salmon, line (no nets), fisherman in the NW Pacific ocean.
    We (my wife and I) are hunkering down here at the hermitage.
    The world <<out there>> is foreign to our bucolic setting here in our village.
    My link out, is of course the internet, and I’m considering severing that connection; we’ll see.
    That’s a considerable decision and I’m not sure to do that.
    The financials are so corrupted; I find it hard to believe they still operate, at all…

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

“Once private markets perfect cryptocurrency technology, governments will commandeer it.”

Truer words have never been spoken. This is why they’re letting it carry on and move forward even though it’s a threat to an establishment that openly murders all threats. Because evil cannot create, one day they hope to apply this technology to more murder and control. But they’re going to make both of these happen, and the supposed opposition to them is all on board with helping because they threw a few dollar signs at them. So I doubt it will help, but beware.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.