Debt Rattle September 18 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 18 2023

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Hugo Simberg The Wounded Angel 1903   • Gagging Donald Trump (Turley) • Trump Likes The ‘Concept’ Of A Woman As 2024 VP Candidate (Sp.) • Ukraine
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 18 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

Pretty sure that’s not going to be a real quote.

This one probably is, but not in English: “The strongest shield and safeguard for all men, especially for the masses against tyrants, is mistrust of those in power.” – Demosthenes

Remember that from “Ender’s Game”. The most unlikely thing in that SciFi is that anyone would listen to anyone on the Internet. …Although he visualized the Internet decades before it was born.

Pic
    https://i0.wp.com/postsecret.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/history.jpg?w=542&ssl=1

But only in Miami. There are zero in D.C.

Like everything we do today, “Emergency Use Authorization” is illegal. We have other therapies.

“went beyond the authority conferred on the agency by Congress.”

Yes, but that makes it illegal. Which is why we do it anyway.

Kadyrov has very narrow eyes. Most interesting.

“• Gagging Donald Trump (Turley)

We have the right of Free Speech except for 1) Everywhere I want, and 2) Any time I feel like. Refer to NM Governor.

““Take a few minutes and try to identify any institution, public or private, that supports American values.”

Huh. Good point. The NRA doesn’t either. I’ll let you think about that.

“national security” requires abandoning the US Constitution”

We had to kill the country to save it. 2) Any time I feel like.

“America is so far gone that not even the media believes in free speech”

They were the first and most enthusiastic. When was this writer born to even have the idea the media would support speech? He has to be over 70. Seventy is now Vietnam. Maybe 80.

“• Jeffrey Sachs: Western Neocolonialism Cannot Stop Africa’s Rise (Sp.)

So did Sachs ever notice this before? John Perkins did and put his life on the line.

“the right to seize kids from parents who don’t support the “transition” of their kids into the opposite sex.”

Again, the missing part of this is that you can support the transition. However it is illegal to support the transition back, that is, to support the birth gender in any way. This is exclusively one-way, ALWAYS surgery and castration. That’s how we know we thought it through thoroughly: 100% of all considerations lead to the same conclusion and there is no variation or appeal.

“‘Prepare for Long War’ – NATO Chief (RT)

Note Putin knew this. We can tell by his pacing, which is infuriating to many. So it is the entire world war of conquest and subjugation against Russia alone. This year later we have China as a firm ally but lacking all material support, and the Global South as economic allies, but military neutrals.

This year later, Stoltz is still saying, signaling, that the entire combined West remains resolved to attack and subjugate all Russia if it takes forever. That’s what “One World Government” means. Note what that means to Russia, the Russian people, and all their planning and strategic approach. While Russia can and has altered to adjust to this, what is essentially just the public declaration of what the upper Kremlin knew, yet the West has no expectations and no adjustment. That is, it can continue so long as the Western public isn’t asked to do or sacrifice anything. You’d find support a mile wide and an inch deep.

“Milley Doubts Ukraine’s Counteroffensive to Achieve Its Goals Quickly (Sp.)

They’re six months in. Ya think? Genius General-object Milley Doubts South Vietnam Can Achieve Its Goals…

“The never-ending expansion of NATO has enabled the US to turn many nations into its puppets,”

Called “Soft Power” and it’s refined and time-tested. They say it’s “culture” and “Values” but really it’s payoffs, election-tampering and blackmail. Don’t let your enemies into your house.

“The West “perceives Russia as a constant threat”

Because Russia is going to drive 10,000 miles to invade Appomattox? They’re going to occupy Charleston? WTF. There IS one country that IS doing that worldwide. They have bases in Africa, Europe, Asia, even Antarctica. They have a million troops stationed on various borders, with nukes targeted and ready. That nation has killed 6 million people since 2001. But that nation is not Russia.

Rattle posted twice again.

aspnaz
    Participant

“They could have made a deal where nobody was killed…they would have had a Ukrainian country. Now nobody even knows if Ukraine is going to be totally taken over.”

One thing we do know is that the Jew Zelensky is using the Ukraine Nazis to genocide their fellow countrymen. This is kind of cool, when you think that these same Nazis were fighting the Russians in Ukraine before the war and are now fighting the Ukrainians during the war. The question is whether the USA will achieve its aim of clearing Ukraine of humans so that they can take it over and give it to …. well, that is yet to be revealed. Who will be the winner of the remainder of Ukraine? How many more Ukrainians have the USA got to get through before the genocide is complete?

oxymoron
    Participant

Wow – 3 months slow death in pain by acid for reporting facts. This is what the Mafia do. They’ll be doing it here soon…

zerosum
    Participant

What emergency?
    For WHO? Why?

A. Distinguish truth from lies

1. Ivermectin
    2. Ukraine
    3. Sex
    4. Depopulation
    5. Weather Extremes
    6. Freedom and Liberty
    7. Energy Supplies/Availability/Affordability
    8. Food Availability
    9. Election-tampering
    ———-
    B. Truth in Political Structures

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism

Neo-Nazism comprises the post–World War II militant, social, and political movements that seek to revive and reinstate Nazi ideology. Neo-Nazis employ their ideology to promote hatred and racial supremacy (often white supremacy), to attack racial and ethnic minorities (often antisemitism and Islamophobia), and in some cases to create a fascist state.[1][2]

Neo-Nazism is a global phenomenon, with organized representation in many countries and international networks. It borrows elements from Nazi doctrine, including antisemitism, ultranationalism, racism, xenophobia, ableism, homophobia, anti-communism, and creating a “Fourth Reich”. Holocaust denial is common in neo-Nazi circles.

Neo-Nazis regularly display Nazi symbols and express admiration for Adolf Hitler and other Nazi leaders. In some European and Latin American countries, laws prohibit the expression of pro-Nazi, racist, antisemitic, or homophobic views. Nazi-related symbols are banned in many European countries (especially Germany) in an effort to curtail neo-Nazism.[3]

Definition
    The term neo-Nazism describes any post-World War II militant, social or political movements seeking to revive the ideology of Nazism in whole or in part.[4][5]

The term ‘neo-Nazism’ can also refer to the ideology of these movements, which may borrow elements from Nazi doctrine, including ultranationalism, anti-communism, racism, ableism, xenophobia, homophobia, antisemitism, up to initiating the Fourth Reich. Holocaust denial is a common feature, as is the incorporation of Nazi symbols and admiration of Adolf Hitler.

Neo-Nazism is considered a particular form of far-right politics and right-wing extremism.[6]

———-

zerosum
    Participant

What goes in must come out – Relief, Bowl Movement, Garbage, Understanding

zerosum
    Participant

Prospective
    What are drone attacks on Kiev called?
    What are drone attacks on Moscow called?
    What would drone attacks on Washington, London, be called?

zerosum
    Participant

Use it or lose it.
    Artillery ammunition has a limited shelf life.

WES
    Participant

So the US bought Pakistan Incorp. with money because they needed it’s military hardware to supply the war in the Ukraine.

The US supplying cluster ammunition to the Ukraine has changed the war in the Ukraine. It is only a matter of time before Russia will have to do the same. Cluster ammunition is a great and easy way to clear a mine field. Cluster ammunition is also the best way to unclear a cleared minefield too.

Supplying the Ukraine with longer range missiles is also changing the war in the Ukraine into a war in Russia.

The US is escalating the war, not looking for an exit.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

The public schools have created a fad among children that the thing to do is to change one’s sex.

I noticed that even in Plato’s day that the elders were bemoaning the state of the education being given to he children. Has there ever been a time when a sizable portion of the adult population was not complaining about the sorry state of formal education?

Now, granted, perhaps the public schools in California are preaching gender bender ideas to kids—I don’t live there, so I can’t say. I live in Arizona, and here the schools are *not* preaching non-traditional gender ideas, nor are they making a big deal out of LGBT, etc. And yet, the kids are ingesting these memes anyhow, and regurgitating them back up in colorful genders and sexual orientations and DID. Where do the ideas come from? From peers and social media — TikTok obsession is the source in the case of my daughter’s 16 year old step-sister with cerebral palsy. My daughter observed how this girl began watching a certain flavor of TikTok videos, and a few weeks later suddenly announced that she was a boy. Perhaps parents blame the schools because then they don’t have to take responsibility for the pastimes of their children — they don’t have to bother monitoring the media that their children consume?

Noirette
    Participant

If you put the Fed Gvmt. in charge of the Sahara desert, in 5 years there’ d be a shortage of sand. – Milton Friedman, top post yesterday.

Sand is actually a valuable commodity. I once made a silly joke, saying that when KSA can’t export oil no-more, it will export sand. So then I had to look that up.

Today:

Saudi Arabia Silica Sand Industry Outlook 2022 – 2026

https://tinyurl.com/3wyb54nm

Top sand exporters by country

https://tinyurl.com/44zu6h6e

Noirette
    Participant

Ukraine’s trans spokesperson issues death threats to Russian journalists

quote: On Wednesday, Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, who leads the Ukrainian Territorial Defense Forces’ purported outreach to English-speaking audiences, made some ominous predictions regarding Russia.

“Next week, the teeth of the Russian devils will gnash ever harder, and their rabid mouths will foam in uncontrollable frenzy as the world will see a favorite Kremlin propagandist pay for their crimes,” she said. “Russia’s war criminal propagandists will all be hunted down, and justice will be served as we in Ukraine are led on this mission by faith in God, liberty and complete liberation,” she pledged.

Ashton-Cirillo, a trans woman who made headlines in the US in 2021 with a story of her infiltration of the American right-wing group Proud Boys, was given the spokesperson position in Ukraine in early August.

https://www.rt.com/russia/582950-ukraine-spokesperson-threat-propagandists/

Michael Reid
    Participant

Lucien Cerise – Russia and the Great Reset

The Great Reset, or Great Reset in English, is a cybernetic inspiration program aimed at fully computerizing human societies to the point of « merge organic and digital », in the words of Klaus Schwab, president of the World Economic Forum ( WEF, Davos forum ). IT must become ubiquitous, a must of every moment, a universal bottleneck, to lead a normal existence. More broadly, it is a question of going beyond the human condition to move us towards transhumanism by means of a complete framework of daily life by the technologies NBIC – nanotechnologies, biotechnologies, computer science and cognitive science. Western capitalism organizations ( WEF, IMF, GAFAM ) enthusiastically support this program. But as Peter Töpfer explains :

« It would seem that the “Great Reset” of Western power centers is also gaining ground in countries that claim to represent alternative geopolitical poles. The application of measures dictated by WHO against pseudo-pandemia, the complete digitization of society, the replacement of cash by CBDCs [ digital currencies ], etc. are part of the official agenda of all BRICS countries without exception, as well as Muslim countries which also claim their autonomy from the West. » [1]

https://www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr/Lucien-Cerise-La-Russie-et-le-Great-Reset-73585.html#forum

zerosum
    Participant

Depopulation. Immigrant/refugees are escaping from unlivable conditions.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/video-shows-train-filled-migrants-heading-toward-us-southern-border-mexico

Video shows train filled with migrants heading toward US southern border from Mexico
    Migrants heard cheering as train rode toward US southern border
    Greg Wehner By Greg Wehner , Griff Jenkins Fox News
    Published September 17, 2023 9:02pm EDT

Michael Reid
    Participant

To defeat globalism, Moscow is reluctantly but responsibly adopting the globalist agenda.

There is no way to stop the technological “progress” promoted by Davos, the G20, the IMF, the World Bank, the UN, and the WHO, which is why Moscow must closely collaborate with all of these globalist organizations in order to maintain globalist parity with the Collective West—otherwise Russia won’t be able to protect herself from the globalists. Think about it.

We are all in the same boat, and even if the boat is sinking and Moscow is grudgingly drilling holes in the boat’s hull, that doesn’t necessarily mean the Russian government is in agreement with the boat-sinking agenda. Au contraire.

https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/russia-must-close-the-cattle-tag

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-canadian-authorities-have-intelligence-that-india-was-behind-slaying/
    Trudeau says intelligence shows India was behind slaying of Sikh leader in Surrey, B.C.

Trudeau needs help with his social skills.
    https://www.webtoons.com/en/canvas/an-idiots-guide-to-making-friends-/list?title_no=823222
    Idiot’s Guide to Making Friends
    ————–

jb-hb
    Participant

How do you lose an F-35?!!??!?

It’s STEALTH, man.

It’s just like if Wonder Woman forgets exactly where she parked her invisible jet.

Or if Captain Kirk forgets where he parked his captured Klingon warbird.

I read that the guy ejected with the plane on autopilot. That would mean he left a plane that was still flying. er…. why do that?

My assumption is that accidental collisions and crashes are either vehicle donations to Ukraine – or in the case of accidental deaths, casualties of US “contractors” in Ukraine.

Creepy painting. Not as creepy as some of his others, though.

John Day
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

In advising those who are considering international diversification, the most common misconception I hear is that, “There’s not really anything you can do. The globalists are taking over the world and that means that there’s nowhere to go to escape them.”

Not so.

Clearly, much of what was at one time known as the “free world” is in a dramatic decline and this is most certainly due, in large part, to globalists. Consequently, those who live in one of the declining countries assume that the world mirrors what exists in the country in which they live.

The Ebb and Flow of the Tides of Nations

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Well, … first ( official) sign of bankster’s stress in Canada:

BMO shutting down indirect retail auto finance business as bad debts mount
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bmo-auto-loans-1.6969951

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Alastair Crooke asks the following question in his latest post: “ So, who now controls inflation in the U.S.: A trapped Fed, or the new commodity king?”

The BRICS Commodity Powerhouse: Can It Force a New Economic ‘Order’?

F.S.

Michael Reid
    Participant

You may have felt you were ready to listen to me as long as you thought I had anything new to say; but if it turns out to be only religion, well, the world has tried that and you cannot put the clock back. If anyone is feeling that way I should like to say three things to him.

First, as to putting the clock back. Would you think I was joking if I said that you can put a clock back, and that if the clock is wrong, it is often a very sensible thing to do? But I would rather get away from that whole idea of clocks. We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man…

zerosum
    Participant

US ‘loses’ F-35 stealth fighter.
    The A.I. in the F-35 did not want to go to war and kill/destroy. It went AWOl.

Oroboros
    Participant

“How do you lose an F-35?!!??!?

It’s STEALTH, man.”

That’s ironically why you lose it, you can’t see it to begin with.

Except Russian Aerospace Forces

They already know how to ‘uncloak’ an F-35 Lard Bucket

Maybe ask them for assitance

Hahahahahahaa

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Here we go!
    Citigroup Debuts Token Service in Latest Foray Into Digital Assets

New offering turns customer deposits into digital tokens
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-09-18/citi-debuts-token-service-in-latest-foray-into-digital-assets#xj4y7vzkg

… and:

F.S.

Michael Reid
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

2 Contrasting Reports About Crashed F-35 In South Carolina

What a sad loser the Empire of Lies has morphed into.

So this tweet is not correct? It says an F35 crashed, and it’s dated sept 17 2023.

It hurts to say it, but last night I laughed so hard at the comments on zh about this story, I cried. The tweet (the X?) above is from a comment somewhere far down the line….

Michael Reid
    Participant

Your WiFi Can See you

In 2019, former DARPA contractor Ray Liu launched his first commercial product in the WiFi sensing domain. Pitched as a way of “Making the world safer, healthier, and smarter,” the original military and law enforcement usages mentioned when this technology was born in 2005 were cast aside. The company claims the technology is so accurate that it can sense your breathing using nothing but standard WiFi signals.

In a 2021 company blog, Liu discusses the development of IEEE 802.11bf, a new WiFi protocol, which is aimed at standardizing WiFi imaging across all devices – thus making it easier for companies such as his to exploit compatible wireless networks. Liu was elected to serve as IEEE President for 2022, and the new standard continues to be developed to this day.

Further refinements to the imaging technology itself have been made. In late 2021 another paper was submitted to IEEE outlining how the researchers were able to achieve high-resolution imaging results with commercial WiFi signals using beamforming on the 802.11n/ac protocol.

Ready for Production
    The perfect WiFi imaging system may have just been introduced to the world in December 2022, when researchers from Carnegie Mellon University married the latest in WiFi sensing technology to a human form estimation engine known as DensePose.

https://rubino.substack.com/p/becoming-invisible-part-10-your-wifi

John Day
    Participant

They found the wayward F-35 wreckage 80 miles away from where the pilot ejected.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/military/how-do-you-lose-f-35-us-military-cant-find-stealth-jet-after-mishap

chooch
    Participant

Noirette,

Cirillo has been posting Russia Hates the Truth episodes. I think the latest is #25. Not sure where this one falls in the sequence.

But the hair style is consistent with this Lira related update 6 days ago.

On the 14th there was a state department briefing, Miller was questioned about Lira.

QUESTION: Thank you, Matt. So last week I asked you about Gonzalo Lira. He was the U.S. citizen arrested in Ukraine, got out briefly, tweeted about it, and since then no one’s – no one’s heard from him. So – and last week when I asked you, you said you would verify it. So has the State Department looked into that case?
    MR MILLER: So I will say that the safety and security of every American overseas is our first priority. Because of privacy rules we’re unable in a lot of cases to talk about specific cases, but obviously the safety and security of Americans is our top priority.
    QUESTION: Are you working with Ukraine on this to talk about getting him released?
    MR MILLER: Again, because of privacy considerations, there’s nothing further I can say.

and as coincidence would have it, the facts hunter released this

Oroboros
    Participant

Military Personnel Seen Wandering Forest Pressing Button On F-35 Key Fob

Hahahahahahahaha!

Thank God for key fobs!

HUGER, SC — A team of Marines was seen trudging through the woods, stopping every 30 feet to wave a key fob around in a 90° arc, say campers at Francis Marion National Forest. The Marines, who traveled in a tactical column, were allegedly on a mission to locate, close with, and recover the F-35 fighter jet that went missing Sunday evening.

“No contact,” [redacted] whispered after stopping to listen for the 249th time. Sources confirm the missing F-35 never beeped in response to signals from the key fob, even if the unit leader did that thing where he tried to place it under his chin to use his head as a natural antenna to magnify its wireless range.

https://babylonbee.com/news/marines-seen-wandering-forest-pressing-button-on-key-fob

zerosum
    Participant

Above my pay grade.
    I expect that Russia knows what/who are its enemies.

https://corbettreport.substack.com/p/how-blackrock-conquered-the-world-0fe
    How BlackRock Conquered the World
    (What about Russia, China, Iran, N. Korea, etc.)

Oroboros
    Participant

Andechrome Drinking Senile Satanist

The vast putrid world-wide corrupt swamp, which is run by Globalists and Deep Dipshit State demons has as it’s lynchpin of the demonic corrupt Empire of Lies is the U.S. dollar, the so-called world’s reserve currency.

The Dollar, which they create out of thin air, is used to control, compromise, corrupt or bribe anyone and everyone on the planet.

Kill the Dollar, kill the NeoConJobs and Empire of Lies Oligarchs

Speaking of Oligarchs…

“Bill Gates is sociopathic, hubristic, pedophile billionaire who made his fortune with crappy software, infected with viruses and with built in backdoors for his companions within the Deep State to do as they wish with our personal data.

This arrogant know-it-all was best friends with Jeffrey Epstein,
    having been to his pedophile island dozens of times. He is on that list.

His wife divorced him because he is a pedophile.

He was the geeky kid always picked last for a baseball or basketball game. He was picked on by the big kids and vowed to destroy them some day…”

Burn the Bugger at the Stake

Oroboros
    Participant

Putin speaks about the rottenness of the political system in the

Empire of Lies Gangster Nation©

Michael Reid
    Participant

Through the IHR amendments, these agencies will coordinate the locking down, border closures, mandated medical examinations, and vaccination of you and your family. Their Pharma sponsors reasonably expect to make several hundred billion more dollars from these actions, so we can be confident that emergencies will be declared. By claiming 100 such events annually in Africa alone, they are signaling how these new powers will be used. We are to believe the world is such that only the abandonment of our rights and sovereignty, for the enrichment of others, can save us.

The UN’s New Political Declaration on Pandemics

Here’s a substack that looks at weather modification- “they” have decided to make our atmosphere reflective with aluminum.
    And it’s killing everything.
    This year hit bottom when it came to insects in our area. We were happy to see a moth.

She points to this website: climate viewer 3d. It looks like pretty interesting.

Noirette
    Participant

chooch, I didn’t post the vid of “Sarah” along with the gnashing teeth quote, heh, it seemed ordinary rubbish. I didn’t know about the part re. Gonzalo Lira, thx. What is up with him anyway?

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.