Debt Rattle September 21 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 21 2023

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

PART 4 THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT The Fall of the Cabal | ILLUMINATI | DEEPSTATE

Michael Reid
    Participant

THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT… The Fall of the Cabal (1) Part 5: CHILDREN, ART & PIZZA

Michael Reid
    Participant

PART 6 THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT The Fall of the Cabal | ILLUMINATI | DEEPSTATE

Michael Reid
    Participant

THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT… The Fall of the Cabal Part 7: WITCHES & WARLOCKS

Michael Reid
    Participant

THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT… The Fall of the Cabal Part 8: BEYOND KINGS & QUEENS

Michael Reid
    Participant

PART 9 THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT The Fall of the Cabal | ILLUMINATI | DEEPSTATE

Michael Reid
    Participant

THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT… The Fall of the Cabal (10) Part 10: THE RETURN OF THE KING

Michael Reid
    Participant

The videos can be found on rumble

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Following link had to be modified in order to see if it goes through. In it’s true form, the post was just punted out every time.
    https://www.offthebeatenpoints [dot] com/a-russian-government-jet-flew-to-new-york-and-is-now-parked-at-washington-dulles/

F.S.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The patriot men’s prayer group (multi-faith) that I was part of made an exhaustive effort to collect & collate as much as we could, in the end we gave up due to the nauseating exhaustion involved…

Correction: A writer & producer that was part of our group continued on (anyone remember The Clinton Chronicles?), passing the “torch” to their children:

https://www.imdb.com/search/title/?companies=co0109257

JEREMIAH FILMS HOME

https://www.youtube.com/@JeremiahFilms/videos

I forgot all about Jeremiah Films, because in the end it was just alt. entertainment with no “teeth” to effect any *change* due to The People’s half-witted, self-poisoning CULTure 😐

Once I roamed 3000 miles afar (becoming an embedded journalist deep within Gotham), my awareness of the *total* failure to enlighten the “masses” had in truth been shot down in flames, that the futile real reality was black & white, i.e. the remnant could *never* create/offer Change We Can Believe In (re: The UniParty GlobalCap Empire) ~ “They” had already won, in a landslide, The People had made their Choice.

I wish I had been wrong, but history has proven the opposite.

Only a catastrophic RUDE awakening will suffice.

zerosum
    Participant

Let’s call refugees/immigrants by what is really happening …. RESETTLEMENT.
    Almost, 500,000 Venezuelans will be given work permits to work for the established whites supervisors.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

Words Fail.

Oroboros
    Participant

Republican Congressman from Florida Byron Donalds Bitch Slaps Nazilensky and Pedophile Jo-Joe

Oroboros
    Participant

Save the Planet

Oroboros
    Participant

Ice Cores

10,000 years back

Check out the cool graph they got from the Mother od All Cores

Oroboros
    Participant

The Senate dropped their dress code for Fetterman, no shit

But the Senate staff still have to observe one

Hey Pleb! Do as I say, not what I do.

Fetterman in his ‘Crossing the Border’ get-up.

Oroboros
    Participant

Unlike the Empire of Lies Shrill Harpie Hypocritical 4th Wave Feminists passing themselves off as ‘enlightened women’….

……Listen to what Japanese Women say when asked if their boy friend or husband goes to a hooker, is that ‘cheating’?

zerosum
    Participant

From bloomberg
    The article is about the graft that has plagued Ukraine for years, several countries are even set to link future financial aid to specific reforms including bolstering the anti-corruption prosecutor’s office, the people said, asking not to be named discussing private conversations.
    As an incentive to tackle the graft that has plagued Ukraine for years, several countries are even set to link future financial aid to specific reforms including bolstering the anti-corruption prosecutor’s office, the people said, asking not to be named discussing private conversations.
    All of that means Zelenskiy is going to have to make progress on fixing the most corrupt state in Europe.

Ukraine’s supporters still recognize that Zelenskiy’s government is operating under extremely difficult circumstances and, despite that, has made some progress with reforms. They are also keen to distinguish between the strings attached to longer-term financial aid and immediate military support.

But leaks in the media from officials criticizing the progress of the counteroffensive have stung Zelenskiy while a string of corruption cases have started to whittle away at the widespread support he has from the Ukrainian people.

The bigger issue though for the president’s supporters in the EU and beyond is tackling the corruption that has plagued Ukraine since independence from the Soviet Union a generation ago, said people with knowledge of conversations between Kyiv and its allies. The scale of that challenge is more unique to Ukraine and it’s a topic that threatens to weaken Zelenskiy’s support among his own voters.

Graft is an everyday occurrence in Ukraine, where people may be asked for kickbacks to get their home hooked up to the power grid. Dealing with the tax office can also involve the solicitation of a bribe, as might getting a ruling from the courts. Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index ranked Ukraine 116th out of 180 nations last year, citing systemic abuses of power.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/zelenskiy-is-showing-the-strain-as-ukraine-s-allies-turn-up-the-pressure-1.1974791

I like to see a wavering between “their tech is way more advanced than we know” and “they just want you to believe they have this capability”.
    They are such liars I tend to believe the latter. Most of the “awesome” stuff that gets revealed is more WOW than POW.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.