Debt Rattle September 24 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 24 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Elliott Erwitt Gateway Center Demolition Area Pittsburgh 1950   • All The Bubbles That Are About To Pop In One Chart (Dillian) • America’s $20 Tr
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 24 2017]

zerosum
    Participant

Puerto Rico had a bubble that had burst.
    Now MARIA has destroyed the assets.
    There are no assets to seize.

Questions?

Will the expats leave or stay?
    Will the unpayable loans be repaid?

A comparison is in order.

Haiti
    https://www.usaid.gov/haiti/energy

Haiti is facing two energy challenges: a broken electricity sector and dependency on charcoal. The electricity sector in Haiti is among the most challenged in the region. Only about one-quarter of the population had access to electricity prior to the 2010 earthquake, and that remains the case today.

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

“The dawning of a realisation that Google and Facebook in particular may have played some role in these political earthquakes.”

Yes, but not the way they think.(The Guardian, as usual) The illustration they are losing power is that they DID do everything — I mean everything — to bend the election. Print 90-99% negative stories, check. Fake stories one after another, easily debunked, openly discredited, check. Highlight 10:1 stories on FB/MSM promoting their candidates, ignoring all unwanted contenders, check. Rigging the primaries both D. (sinking Sanders) and R. (according to leaks, Hillary demanded media insure Trump be her opponent), then never report on this open fact, check. Oh and so, so, very le plus maximum mucho more. And so $50k, disputed and still not attributed is supposed to turn an election spending in the billions? Are you for real joking me right now? A single Saudi donation — totally illegal btw — sinks that paltry effort. We would have to be the weakest country with the weakest Democracy on earth to even suggest, meaning you should sell our stocks and bonds immediately on non-confidence.

And yet, AND YET with all this help — and unless you’re in the U.S., amazingly you cannot understand how overwhelming bent this election was by the status quo — they still lost. If the 140% more ppl voting than exist in some CA districts or the Detroit recount is any indication, worse than reported. They got savaged. Then again with spot elections, running the same PR, savaged. 10:1 ad buys, lost. Party donations, savaged. Again and again, everywhere their Facebook/Google/Madison Ave progressive PR appears, they lose again. The American people just hate them SOOO much. So. Much.

…Which is fine, things happen, but they did not adjust, they doubled down. WTF? They already lost the parade and are walking down the street alone: double back and attract people again, lie to them, buy them off, recalculate, whatever, that’s your job. But they literally won’t, and don’t. Like I’ve said before, what’s your product when you’ve driven 40% of the country OFF YouTube and Facebook and into Duck and Steemit? How do you influence them then?

And not like J&J hasn’t caught on. Cutting social media ads 99% has NO ill effects on revenue. You can’t let the advertisers catch on to this, are you insane? Yet that’s exactly what they’re still doing. So now you have no influence, no ad revenue AND no business model. Tell me how the Duke boys are going to get out of this one, Waylon.

So yes, it’s a political earthquake of Facebook and The UK Guardian alright, only it’s one that shows they are now irrelevant and can’t influence anything. If they can’t influence anything, no one reads or believes them anymore, then what are their ads and eyeballs worth? If you said ‘nothing’ you may have passed 4th grade math. I don’t know where we’re going, but in the Renaissance they didn’t know either. It just happened, as human culture does from time to time. I’m only shocked they just keep going…

zerosum
    Participant

Alternate realities

Mine or yours

I’m going to can/jar my abundant crop of tomatoes

seychelles
    Participant

“Our mother has become a witch. Yes, same symbols, same flag, same pledge of allegiance, but a decadent spirit controlling the perceptions of the American people, keeping them on the animal farm (controlling their perceptions) long enough to impoverish and enslave them.”

Yes, a power-usurping by stealth Zioglobalist witch. When it is “mandated” that the Pledge of Allegiance and National Anthem must be recited in Hebrew, it may dawn on people what is going on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.