Debt Rattle September 26 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 26 2018

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Five women 1907   • Europe, Russia And China Join Forces To Dodge Iran Sanctions (CNBC) • Europe Unveils “Special Purpose Vehicle”
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 26 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Glad to see the EU finally growing a pair; SPV and other measures to bypass the dollar…
    They’re also supporting Iran by sticking with the JCPA; a rare bright spot in todays international relations.

Dr. D
    Participant

Government: Helping! Helping so much! We need Moar! Moar helping!

If you merely left the refugees to their own devices, gave them nothing, but didn’t stop them with laws and guns, assuredly they would have built their own toilets and houses by now. They may be made of rocks and sand like Scottish Blackhouses, but every part would be better than present and less violent. They’d probably be growing half their food. But who wants that? Much better to spend the ADDITIONAL money on soldiers to STOP them from working.

Also, I’m not an expert but I have a hunch that just maybe, somewhere in Greece business hasn’t been that great and you could get a substantial discount on a port-a-potty. Yet somehow the millions of dollars spent though the U.N. and NGOs just can’t figure this out. Too hard! How will all those people die then and get in the papers to gin up sympathy with which we can kill MORE refugees and citizens by helping?

But that’s okay, I’ll just trust the experts and let them fix it all. I mean, when have they ever been wrong and/or support child trafficking and/or rape tourism for decades in Africa, Asia, and Haiti? They are Fueled by Love™ and have only our best interests in mind.

zerosum
    Participant

“They are Fueled by Love™ and have only our best interests in mind.

NGO are suppose to be among the “good guys” in our society.

Sorry … I already read that romance story.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Time for a boycott. Demand labels that say whether glyphosate was used in crops.”

I agree. And no need to go hungry in the meantime, since (in the USA, at least) there currently is a food label that indicates that glyphosate was NOT used for the crop, and the food is non-GMO as well:
    “100% Organic”

olo530
    Participant

they would have built their own toilets and houses by now

You are absolutely right, Dr. D. But allowing a large number of people with vastly different worldview to self-organize on your land would be a mistake. They would wipe out your existing social contract and replace it with their own. Look at Kosovo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.