Debt Rattle September 28 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 28 2016

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DPC Heart of Chinatown, San Francisco, after earthquake and fire 1906 • Small Army Of Fed Speakers, OPEC On Tap For Wednesday (CNBC) • “Negative Growt
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 28 2016]

TonyPrep
    Participant

Re the MH17 report. Why did it lose credibility long before it was released? Is the evidence garbage?

V. Arnold
    Participant

TonyPrep
    The “evidence” has been politicised because the U.S. installed Ukrainian government is the one who actually shot down MH-17.
    The U.S. wants a lot of spaced to distance itself from any responsibility of being complicit.
    The facts are known and will come out, eventually.
    To be clear; I’m not saying the U.S. had anything to do with the shootdown; just the cover-up.

TonyPrep
    Participant

Arnold, so you’re saying that all the evidence that the investigation team apparently uncovered is manufactured? How do you know that the missile was fired by the Ukranian government forces?

I’m willing to believe anything at this stage but I don’t know how some people can be so sure of the “facts” when they haven’t seen any hard evidence. Unless you have?

I have a vague recollection of the Russians carrying out some kind of investigation. Does anyone have details on that?

V. Arnold
    Participant

onyPrep

The Russians released radar data that proves the missile do not come from the rebel held areas.
    The manufacturer of the Buk missile also did extensive testing by exploding actual Buks against full sized aircraft cabins to establish the exact position of the missile at detonation.
    This link is to many reports of the MH-17 investigation;
    https://sputniknews.com/trend/international_investigation_of_the_flight_mh17_crash_2014/

The one important question everyone should be asking: For what possible reason has the U.S. with-held the report for 2 years? To save Russia embarrassment or protect its puppet regime in Ukraine?
    While not an expert, I’ve read everything I can find about who is responsible; it always leads back to the Ukraine government, always.

V. Arnold
    Participant

TonyPrep
    One more link from today’s Russia Insider;
    https://russia-insider.com/en/russia-radar/ri16697

TonyPrep
    Participant

Arnold, thanks for those links. It makes very interesting reading and, at a cursory glance, I’d tend to agree with you.

V. Arnold
    Participant

TonyPrep
    …Arnold, thanks for those links. It makes very interesting reading…

Doesn’t it though. Obama and Biden are so heavily invested in Ukraine, they are just short of all in.
    A very bad investment, IMO.
    I fully think the U.S. knows Ukraine shot down MH-17, and by obfuscating the facts, then becomes complicit itself, in this travesty, in violating the very essence of international law.
    Fortunately the rest of the world is starting to wake up to this and pulling away from the U.S. hegemon.
    Hell, I live in a country ruled by a military junta and am treated better than if I lived in the U.S..
    Even my chosen country is pulling away from the U.S.; in very obvious ways.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.