Debt Rattle September 28 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 28 2021

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    slimyalligator
    Participant
    phoenixvoice
    Participant

The 80 million donated doses…am I remembering correctly that they are Pfizer? It just seems that us the perfect way to get the “comirnaty” doses out of the States — where Pfizer/Biontech would be financially liable for damages — and keep the Pfizer EUA doses in the States so that we can mandate the vaxxes with no liability anywhere.

Recent preprint on Vitamin D 9/25/21
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.22.21263977v1.full-text

That is literally the opening article of this Debt Rattle.

slimyalligator
    Participant

I’m a dim bulb. I skipped the read more link. Sorry for wasting comment space.

citizenx
    Participant

…She’s gonna blow ! …and then collapse like a mutha F’r

Interesting watching it all go down, the big decline. None of it could have happened without the hidden hand of Bernays style brainwashing- “the world is all about you, your unique individual you, so homogenize and conform to be the best YOU ! Consume ! Obey your inner impulsiveness…”

New York Governor Kathy Hochul- “I wear my vaccinated necklace ! Join me apostles and slay the dumberer ones….you know who they are ”

F.J.B. and his apostles…

Sometimes it was nice to pretend that things would just bump along with the occasional pothole, speed bump or road closure of the old normal daze. There has always been a part of me that “knows” things are going to melt down and I will see and experience things I’ve read about in past History. Dark Night of the Souls.

~

Please don’t dominate the rap, jack, if you’ve got nothing new to say.
    If you please, don’t back up the track this train’s got to run today.
    I spent a little time on the mountain, I spent a little time on the hill
    I heard someone say “Better run away”, others say “better stand still”.

Now I don’t know, but I been told it’s hard to run with the weight of gold,
    Other hand I have heard it said, it’s just as hard with the weight of lead.

Who can deny, who can deny, it’s not just a change in style?
    One step down and another begun and I wonder how many miles.

I spent a little time on the mountain, I spent a little time on the hill
    Things went down we don’t understand, but I think in time we will.

Now, I don’t know but I was told in the heat of the sun a man died of cold.
    Keep on coming or stand and wait, with the sun so dark and the hour so late.
    You can’t overlook the lack, jack, of any other highway to ride.
    It’s got no signs or dividing lines and very few rule to guide.

I saw things getting out of hand, I guess they always will.
    Now I don’t know but I been told
    If the horse don’t pull you got to carry the load.
    I don’t know whose back’s that strong, maybe find out before too long.

One way or another, one way or another,
    One way or another, this darkness got to give.

TAE Summary
    Participant

@ nomanisanisland
    Sorry for the late entry
    – Normanisanisland (Nomanisanisland) – The Bates Motel after all the ice melts
    – Vaccilate (Vaccinate) – Can’t decide if you want to get the jab or not?
    – Pfozer (Pfizer) – A company that pretends to create a vaccine
    – Humter Biden (Hunter Biden) – The President’s Joe’s son
    – Wishington D C (Washington DC) – Where our governance comes from
    – The Automatic Darth (The Automatic Earth) – You have commented for the last time
    – Pandermic (Pandemic) – Where to inject your 1000th booster?
    – Vitamin Ed (Vitamin D) – Horse Paste
    – Generally Mifley (General Milley) – Military I’d like to flummox
    – Austranglia (Australia) – OK, two letters added
    – Police Brotalilty (Police Brutality) – They’re you’re besties
    – John G’day (John Day) – The good doctor, down under
    – Spite Protein (Spike Protein) – “Malicious ill will prompting an urge to hurt or humiliate another person” protein
    – Wuhan Virus Claboratory (Wuhan Virus Laboratory) – Dazak’s relationship defined
    – TAE Slummary (TAE Summary) – Where we’ll all be living together after passport mandates

those darned kids
    Participant

not to be picky, but ms. hochul’s necklace reads “vaxed”, an orthography running counter to the more broadly accepted “vaxxed”, or even madamski’s “vaxxxed”.

i thusly must conclude – though it is not my usual style to fuss with one’s spelling, as the english “language” is impossibly contorted in this regard, ness paw? – that the somewhat deranged ms. hochul is in fact the dumb one.

takes one to know one, so there, ña ña ña ña ña

next.

youth in Asia. euthanasia. Now I’m going outside to play.

zerosum
    Participant

Vaccines in BC
    Double or tripple shots
    Seniors in care homes, long term care, independent living, etc.: eventhough almost 100% have had two vaccine, they will be getting a booster shot plus a flue vaccine.
    Let’s watch to see if we will get truth in the reporting.of cases.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@zero: let’s see how many of the vulnerable (care home, etc.) residents are still alive following a double jab of both flu and spike protein generators at the same time. Lovely. Poor buggers.

Do you think Israel has noticed that its 7 day moving average case rate is higher now than it has been throughout the so-called pandemic? (per worldometer)

Let the insanity continue. Good lord.

@boogaloo
    : could shorten that conversation a lot by simply telling people that after reviewing the results of multiple peer reviewed, 5 year studies of long-term effects of the covid injection you’ll consider whether to get injected yourself. After all, you believe in following the science. Why is it our job to educate people who can’t be bothered to educate themselves? (how many hours do these same people spend on facebook every day?) And to also figure out “how best to reach them.” They want the jab? They want 6 month boosters for life? Let them go ahead and get jabbed.

upstateNYer
    Participant

The US is suddenly interested in donating Pfizer vials to other countries cause they’re going to expire and people here aren’t lining up to get jabbed. WAY, way back when I told tptb to donate [all of] my lifetime subscription doses. Can’t believe it took them this long to listen.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D:

REAL REALITY…

…why weren’t they willing to nuke 5 U.S. cities? A: they were. You have to be very careful. Remember that sudden “exercise” in downtown L.A. the night of the Oscars? Where they removed a bioweapon? Remember the offshore undersea missile shot up towards Air Force One returning from Korea? Yeah, whatever happened with that??

Into the #DERP-STATE memory hole, just like this:

Mystery Missile: Launch of Unknown Missile Caught on Tape in California:

Military investigating missile video; no agencies claim responsibility yet.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mystery-missile-launched-missile-off-california-coast/story?id=12097155

CCP Sub test?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Slow Joe B: Uh, sorry to bother you, we have a problem…

Xi Supreme: Another problem, c’mon man we got you the nomination!

Slow Joe B: Hunter’s lost another laptop…

Xi Supreme: Well, we don’t have it this time.

Slow Joe B: I was wondering if you could send some more secret agents to help…

Xi Supreme: Have you asked Kamala if she has it?

Slow Joe B: No, we think it might be in some PC repair shop…

Xi Supreme: I’ll ask the intel guys to contact our agents running those shops over there…

Xi Supreme: What was on it? Hunter’s usual pleasuring of his inner child?

Slow Joe B: Where not sure, but it may have some info regarding being on your payroll…

Xi Supreme: Oh is that all! Don’t worry, the sheeple would never believe it anyways! Hahahahaha…

Xi Supreme: Probably best to alert the TV whores in case someone leaks it ~ That’s why we pay them you know!

Slow Joe B: Yes your Excellency, I’ll have one of my sheeple get right on it…

Xi Supreme: Ok, if that’s all I’ve got some scientists to threaten on that plan that Herr Fauci cooked up…

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the kind Mention, TAE Summary.
    Strange as it may seem, Texas is NORTH of Australia.
    Seems like it should be more like next door, most of the time.
    Strange days, lately…
    Here is a courageous Air Force Flight Surgeon, Theresa Long MD, who has filed an affidavit.
    Her research shows damage to the hearts of military aviators from spike protein in vaccines, so the vaccinated ones need MRIs before they can fly. Grounded. The aviators who died of blood clots and heart attacks within 2 days of vaccination were not flying at the time. https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/

chooch
    Participant

My wife baited me into going to a freedom rally at our statehouse recently. She said there would be lots of nice looking nurses protesting the mandates. It was a beautiful day and flirting was easy. The protest was peaceful, though there was one guy there that had attached his American flag to a Louisville Slugger. Nice touch. I did get the opportunity to write a note to the governor and personally deliver it to his office.

I have been reading Walter Chestnut’s takes on the spike for a while. Don’t get me wrong, it is his ice and he can do triple axles around me all day long but it gets a little exasperating with all the sciencey dot connecting, whose to say if it he is right or wrong. Then again what isn’t the spike capable of? This last one though might be a nerdy attempt get a date with Nikki Manaj.

Did you see the Malone/Bossche interview with Dr. Phillips that germ posted recently? Bossche speaks and then Phillips looks to Malone to translate into caveman speak for the rest of us. The funny part was Malone has been letting his beard grow and is looking a bit like a caveman these days.

@Doc Robinson,
    What if the spike is not pathogenic and we have simply projected our collective pathological fear and ignorance on it?

What if the mRNA injections down regulate the immune system so that these surface glycoproteins aren’t seen as a threat. Actually, our immune system isn’t even alerted until there is enough of them and our defenses are down so they can mount an attack. Without the machinery for viral replication. Why would our immune system take issue with them or even care?

Another way to say it is that if I get the infection naturally my immune system is going to be like “hey I need to be on the look out for those glycoproteins on that sneaky devil”. But if I get the injection and there is really nothing pathogenic about the glycoproteins in and of themselves, then my immune my system will be lulled into a false sense of security when I encounter it or something like it in the future and a much higher viral load will be able to accumulate in my system. Isn’t this what we are seeing in the injected?

Meet the spike.

“The coronavirus sports a luxurious sugar coat. “It’s striking,” thought Rommie Amaro, staring at her computer simulation of one of the trademark spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2, which stick out from the virus’s surface. It was swathed in sugar molecules, known as glycans.

“When you see it with all the glycans, it’s almost unrecognizable,” says Amaro, a computational biophysical chemist at the University of California, San Diego.

Many viruses have glycans covering their outer proteins, camouflaging them from the human immune system like a wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02039-y

So if we are only injecting the “sugar coat” and not the the whole enchilada, then how is that the immune system sees nothing more than a sheep?

In installment #4, I posted a TEDx video by professor Bertozzi where she discusses how these “sugar coated” cells communicate with our immune system. How they can literally put our immune cells to sleep. Today in the Project Veritas video that Raul posted today. There is a screen capture of the J&J scientist Justin (I have no moral compass) Durrant text that said the following.

“What I said about the formulations and cancer needs to stay between us. “

Debt Rattle September 23 2021

Anyways, I’m beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel on how the spike leads to clotting in both the disease and the injection. But many times It’s not the right tunnel. We will see.

For those that have read this far, leave you with this throw back.

chooch
    Participant

Looks like I didn’t link to #4 correctly, here is Bertozzi.

chooch
    Participant

Biden to fine companies $70,000 To $700,000 for violations of Vaccine Mandate…
    Posted by Kane on September 28, 2021 8:21 pm

Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies $70,000 To $700,000

On Saturday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine.

If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate.

zerosum
    Participant

chooch ……
    Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill
    https://docs.house.gov/meetings/BU/BU00/20210925/114090/BILLS-117pih-BuildBackBetterAct.pdf

V. Arnold
    Participant

A facinating video with 3 German doctors explaining what they have found after autopsying a number of vaccinated corpses.
    It confirms beyond a doubt the dangers of, especially the mRNA vaccines…very messy concoctions…
    Many slides illustrating their findings.
    Very well done IMO…as Germ would say…a must see!!!

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/09/deadly-metal-toxins-found-in-covid-vaccines-3041872.html?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr

Doc Robinson
    Participant

chooch: “What if the spike is not pathogenic and we have simply projected our collective pathological fear and ignorance on it?”

I’m just going with whatever seems to be best supported by the research findings. It’s subject to change, or course. But if it’s not the spike protein that’s causing myopericarditis, for example (as in the study I linked yesterday, “Intravenous injection of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine can induce acute myopericarditis in mouse model“, then what is a more likely (and better supported) cause of the damage?

V. Arnold
    Participant

I just watched the linked video (above); all 2 hours and 38 minutes of it; and it is hands down the best I have yet seen on the vaccines.
    These doctors are very skilled in presentations; featuring videos of electron microscopes showing contaminated vaccines. Also included are many slides of the conditions they are discussing, explaining what we are looking at. When they don’t know what they’re seeing they say so; but, they also say and show comparisons to normal tissues and blood.
    I cannot recommend this vaccine video too much; must see…
    They end their presentation talking about crimes and penalties that should be meted out to those responsible for crimes against humanity… .
    …by the way, I double checked the above link and it’s good to go…

Antidote
    Participant

@ V Arnold

We see what we look at. I like Fabs view. Some eye candy for you.

Antidote
    Participant

@ V Arnold

….to your *insight earlier in response to that depressing hopeless post by VP

We see what we look at. I like Fabs view. Some eye candy for you.

(inadvertently posted this first to bottom of yesterday)

Noirette
    Participant

Jacinda Ardern is a third-wayer.

She belongs to the Billy C. – Tony B-Liar (whom she worked for) group, supposedly concerned about women, minorities, children, health of ppl, etc.

Soulful ‘oh so caring’ and all its attendant bullet points allows such ppl to play nefarious, deathly games, under the umbrella of championing supposedly ‘left’ or ‘protective’ or ‘inclusive’ measures, to be implemented equally for all, etc.

wiki on Young Leaders, just looked it up to post, she is no. 1 on the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Global_Leaders

The duplicity is staggering.

Here she is touting the Vax. She looks like an actress playing a part. Which is basically what she is. Without being informed that she would have to spew rubbish – she did it on her own.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.