Debt Rattle September 30 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 30 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • Author

Pavel Filonov The Kolkhoznik (Member of a Collective Farm) 1931   • Kremlin Reveals Next Step On Donbass, Kherson, And Zaporozhye (RT) • Erdogan
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 30 2022]

aspnaz
    Participant

As I read more I am having real doubts about Meloni. Just based on the company she keeps, I am inclined to consider her to be controlled opposition. Maybe we were a bit too hopeful for genuine opposition in an EU country, other than Orban.

Look at her track record and it is very difficult to see what separates her from Macron. Sure, the MSM are demonising her, but she supports everything they support apart from woke. Either she is so ambitious that she has already sold out or she is just another promoted tool of the people trying to enslave us. I have a feeling that this will have the same ending as Greece. She will do severe danage to te country and it will take a long, long time to recover. Will WEF march in before she is finished and offer her salvation in return for enslaving the Italian masses? We shall see.

Rule number one: there is nothing good in politics, just more bad and less bad.

aspnaz
    Participant

Snakes are beautiful. I watched a stunning olive green snake making its way across a white concrete road a few days ago. Not as flamboyant as this garter snake but very beautiful.

aspnaz
    Participant

Got to love the British press, using Truss and the darkie chancellor as fall guys for all the mistakes that started with their heroes, people like Maggie and Blair. I guess we all need a fall guy and a darkie and someone seen to be completely moronic as FM appear to fit the bill for the land owners.

aspnaz
    Participant

If anything happens to the TurkStream natural gas pipeline

How else will the west strangle Russia? The USA/NATO block has become a terrorist, much like the USA/NATO/ISIS block.

aspnaz
    Participant

Some nurses are so hard up that they are having to not eat at work in order to feed and clothe their children, research among hospital bosses has found.

I must admit that I normally just skip Guradian links, I respect my brain so would not normally let it read that traitorous garbage. This sentence caught my eye, mostly because it is so corny that I have not read something like this for a couple of years. Of course, I did not read the rest of the article, but I am amazed that they are still selling copy with this crap. Hospital bosses are very aware that their nurses are living in poverty and starving? If true, all you can say is that those who willingly accept slavery deserve slavery.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The assertion that doubling atmospheric CO2 will make little difference to average temperature is completely illogical and contrary to all known science.

It is like saying that it’s just as easy to fire bullets through a dense forest many kilometres thick without hitting a tree as through a small thicket.

Once again clever cherry picking and selective use of words is used to generate a completely false narrative.

Remember is not just about absorption of radiation: it’s about absorption and re-emission of radiation over and over again.

And of course, if atmospheric CO2 were allowed to double, that would terminate much of the life in the oceans via acidification and disturbance to the bicarbonate cycle -which is already on the cusp of collapse.

The profits to be made from extracting and selling hydrocarbons far exceed anything big pharma can come up with. And, of course, the entire Ponzi financial system is predicated on extraction and burning of fossil fuels at an INCREASING RATE. Hence the zero action in actually curtailing emissions after 25 years of ‘climate talks’. And a whole load of scams instead.

We will definitely go extinct, taking down most of the biosphere with us, via ‘crash and burn’. We are not sure when, but 2040 to 2050 still looks the most likely decade for human extinction, since we will break through the upper safe level of 450 ppm around 2032 and exacerbate numerous climate feedbacks.

sinnycool
    Participant

Agreed fully re your post on CO2 doubling, well said.

anticlimactic
    Participant

Part of Ukraine is now Russia but not all of this territory is under Russian control. There are in effect Ukrainian soldiers on ‘Russian’ soil.

I am sure that Russia will move swiftly and with strength to remove these Ukrainians.

I am still wondering about what Russia’s plans are for Odessa.

Red
    Participant

This is amusing being “woke” seems to mean it’s all about me period. No thought about anyone or anything beyond that. Brilliant genius’ at work here. No need to worry about CO2 levels getting too high, with these bright lights leading the way.

Couple contaminate drought-stricken town’s water supply by dyeing waterfall blue for gender reveal

https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/brazil-waterfall-blue-gender-reveal-b2177704.html

aspnaz
    Participant

AFKTT said

And of course, if atmospheric CO2 were allowed to double, that would terminate much of the life in the oceans via acidification and disturbance to the bicarbonate cycle -which is already on the cusp of collapse.

The oldest fish fossils are 500m years old, since that time carbon levels have been over 2000. The fish survived, they still exist, so why do you think an increase to 500 will destroy all fish? Doesn’t make sense to me unless other factors are involved.

For those not dying to die of CO2, here is the most amusing graph of CO2 levels … the graph predicts CO2 levels to 2500 and you will notice that a few years after today, the levels hit the roof … this is typical green bullshit, now they are able to predict the future based on fairies? It is certainly not based on science …. https://earth.org/data_visualization/a-brief-history-of-co2. I despise these people because they are trying to steal tax dollars which causes me grief.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Once all the available energy is absorbed”: but it isn’t a “once”, it’s a perpetual stream. In space, the sun never stops shining, and the world’s atmosphere is constantly exposed to this, directly by radiation of half the planet’s surface, indirectly by conduction and convection.

The sunglasses analogy: wear those sunglasses in a sealed space where the sunlight can’t escape except some radiation back through the window that lets the sunlight in (as is the case with our planet and its surrounding atmosphere. Those sunglasses will grow steadily hotter and hotter.

It’s a cute trick, this meme, but it doesn’t fit basic science as even I understand it, and I am no scientist, just a guy who thinks for himself… oh wait. Thinking for yourself is the foundation of science. Hey! Maybe I’m a genius! Woohoo!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

As for selfish wokesters: they hardly have a monopoly. Conservative patriots love fireworks to celebrate our wars, in the process triggering major PTSD episodes in the actual veteran soldiers who fought those wars.

Let’s form ideological camps and fling poo! Poo mounted on fireworks! Into the local drinking water reservoir!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I see many people confusing outrage against climate change exploitation (“green” “energy”, both words needing quotes when used by green energy hucksters)with the actual concept of global climate disruption via warming (increased retention of solar radiation). Whatever “then truth” is, those topics are nonetheless entirely separate at their foundations.

aspnaz
    Participant

boscohorowitz said

“Once all the available energy is absorbed”

The CO2 post said

Once all the available energy in that band has been absorbed

Nice try. The lies of the looney left.

boscohorowitz said

but it isn’t a “once”, it’s a perpetual stream.

We are speaking English here, disingenuous claptrap does not help. More looney left.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Music for energy grid disruption )if one can play piano well enough or has an ancient wind-up Victrola record player and an old 78rpm recording.

aspnaz
    Participant

boscohorowitz said

Conservative patriots love fireworks to celebrate our wars, in the process triggering major PTSD episodes in the actual veteran soldiers who fought those wars.

The majority of whom are conservatives. We appreciate your concern for conservatives, especially after your Obummer tried to kill so many in his perpetual wars. Faux concern is so slimy.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

No, you’re wrong. (That was kinda fun.)

“Once all the available energy in that band has been absorbed”

This allegedly loony leftist (I’m certainly loony but no more “left” than “right”) points out that the particular band of electro-magnetic radiation is also incessantly pouring into the atmosphere.

You’re in over your head. Science is not politics, and the two mix as dangerously as politics and religion. Science is about logic and data, not political outrage. But whatever, keep on calling me names. It seems to give you a kind of relief.

We can’t all disagree and be correct at the same time, except maybe in some multiverse built on complimentary ambiguity. Some times we’re right; sometimes we’re wrong. I say: let’s take turns!

Here, have some names to call me:

Vile epithets

I prefer to be called a deturpate doghole, fwiw. You can add “liberal” or “leftist” if it pleases you although it’s not factually correct. Facts are SO lame, right? *smooch*

aspnaz
    Participant

boschohorowitz said

Science is about logic and data, not political outrage.

Really? What world do you live in, the AGW world? The Covid vaccine world? Science is mostly witchcraft.

Dr. D
    Participant

Pound breaks, in a counterattack, apparently SOFR, the replacement to LIBOR, breaks. Both have recovered order at this point. Luongo’s theory is that they are trying to regain power over the Fed. The Fed has historically “Had to” lower or raise based on EUROPE’s conditions and hardships, leaving it no monetary policy that is U.S.-focused. They become the neck that turns the head. SOFR attempts to sever the issue of whenever London gets a cold, the U.S. has to choke down chicken soup.

Talk about the pipeline and a lot to think, but there’s nothing special about it, or Germany, or the negotiating point. Suppose Germany just opened NS2 and kept it open the whole time: “They” (whoever did it, aka “Joe”) would still just blow it. Open, closed, denied, opened, who cares? Result is the same. Germany may have been trying to thread the needle at 100mph and missed by playing this way. Point – Who cares if it was “before it opened”? Didn’t Joe say he would blow it up whatever? And Russia may have mobilized not from the vote but knowing this would happen…that is, WWIII, and is unstoppable. That is, the definitive spread of a regional war to a broad one.

“The Pentagon is also working to manufacture … 18 brand-new High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS)”

Yes, the HIMARS are ready…presently the ore is in the mine. No problem! We just need to move the ore to the smelter, then the train, then the factory, then the assembly, then the…

What did they say, three years? I think that matters.

Meanwhile, yesterday’s link says since they ran through all large, then all medium 150mm, Ukraine is now running through all 100mm artillery while Russia is every minute outranging them with 150mm. That’s like the cowboys and indians: here, you get a flint arrow…and I get a lever Winchester. Which is Biden’s genocide plan.

What if… What if they do mean a “Long war” against Russia. And if Ukraine doesn’t work, we fall back to “when Ukie’s used up, Poland takes umbrage and tag-teams them.”? Then Czech, then Germany, then… So that Russia fights one or another whole nation for the next 40 years?

Remember, Russia’s weakness is having no men and too much territory to cover. That’s why Biden has a slavic genocide. Poland just declared war on Russia. Even if they only knew it was happening and didn’t do it themselves. Nuland is swapping Germany as center of Europe for Poland. Poland is now the bigger, better, more important country. Which might make sense but is still a declaration of war on Germany and the general EU.

“ Russia Mulling Face-to-Face Nuclear Arms Treaty Talks with US (ZH)”

We are Not Agreement Capable, but it will expose us (again) when we break it (again).

“Unipolar hegemony is inexorably collapsing, this is an objective reality that the West categorically refuses to accept, and we see everything that follows from this.”

As the Devils Advocate, I would like to object to this, but I have nothing to object with. It’s not that simple, but in the astrological view, it is: Aquarius is displacing Pisces. Man and hierarchies are being displaced with knowledge and decentralization. 1,000 times worse than the Bond market dropping every day for all our adult lives, no one even has books about what it was like 2,000 years ago when Pisces came in.

“[Putin] said that a unipolar system was “not only unacceptable but also impossible” in the world today.”

That would mean China has issues. They can provide historical autonomy to their ethnics and provinces though. As a 2,000 year cycle the tide takes bloody forever to come in, little use to us down here in the human scale.

US Puts Energy Operators on ‘Heightened Alert’ (RT)”

Oh, I dunno. Why would they accommodate your plans and desires? Wouldn’t it be better to attack elsewhere, or just keep knocking off food and refineries and finish choking you out? General Winter is coming.

“US officials have labeled the explosions, … as “apparent sabotage,”

Mercy the crap we put up with! It’s still an accident? Because “We dunno”! “I’m not a biologist, how would I know such expert things???” Could be an immaculate earthquake that just happened to go of in four different locations all of which happen to be on top of the pipeline. Why not? It’s possible! AYFKM.

And the people? “Yup, Russia wot dun it!” Says all Poland, Germany, Virginia, SF…

“a deliberate attack on one of these ships could cause a fireball that would be hazardous to human health as far as 1.6 kilometers (1 mile) away.”

And in the center of the city off-loading. Centralization won’t work, it’s too vulnerable.

“Durham Prosecutes FBI Informants, while Protecting Their Handlers (Sperry)”

Go Durham. “Durham is coming.”

“US Offers a New Definition of ‘Healthy’ (RT)”

Merriam-Webster remains white-hot.

NHS: with the recent housing rises here, U.S. nurses are widely priced out of the market. Now you’ve become one of the highest-paid professionals. If your Millennial members (now 30), can’t afford a house or rent, much less a 2-week vacation once a year, you’ve done something very, very wrong. The Social Contract is broken. They Great Resignation, as we see. And when the Nurses, of which there are more than enough, resign to do other things, the health system doesn’t bother to adjust and pay them. They just put ratios to 75:1 (in nursing homes). Whiskey Tango.

So it’s probably happening in some places, to some people at that level. And the Admins TOTALLY know, and still do nothing (here), then with a admin ratio 10x higher than 1960, hire more admins and analysts to figure out why. Remember, Admin BONUSES – not pay, just bonus – was enough to pay for 100 nurses. ..They went with the bonus. …Maybe we can get to 100:1 patient ratios, nothing’s broken yet!

Marking that the upper limit has been declared to be 450ppm. Not picking it up.

generic
    Participant

The CO2 saturation myth dates back to 1900.

oxymoron
    Participant

People should be able to get their knickers in a knot over whatever they want but let’s be clear – we are chatting about climate change and/or pollution – on computers- made with lithium and rare earth metals, powered largely by coal at some level and sending messages in to outer space and getting data vacuumed by Oligarchs and Intel agencies.

We. Just. Aren’t. That. Special.

Or holy; so lighten up, for the sake of the popcorn lovers here watching clownworld.

Man seperate from nature is not possible. We are nature. My two cents anywayyys 🙂

Dr D. I have been thinking similar re pipeline. There is not much in the way of evidence or even gut feeling to suggest that war is NOT going to spread and move like fire through dry kindling. All is in play. Debt, lack of options both High and Low – (but grown food now and always for us down low) and the Turchin’s the Nenners the Deagles, the BBB’s and Davos.
    It seems all in to me – just got to keep on keeping on and prepare accordingly

Again, can we be a bit nicer through the keypad. bosco and dr etc are actual people – the screen can make a 4th wall seem far fetched but the feeling you get in YOURSELF when you poke holes in the idea instead of the man or woman is more serene.
    And you get the added bonus of coming across as more adult and much more likely to be listened to.

zerosum
    Participant

The WEB, THE EYE OF GOD
    Read more …
    Access to what they did,
    Access to what they are doing,
    Access to their plans
    Access to secrets
    ——–
    It’s a multipolar world.

Look at the rubble …. look at the destruction … look at the poverty … look at the Pain/tears

Florida’s hurricane …. Ukraine’s conflict …. Afghanistan ……
    ——–
    Look at the waste, misuse, inefficiencies of diminishing energy/resources
    ——-
    SEE THE LIES
    SEE THE PROPAGANDA
    ———
    Dr Aseem Malhotra look into the evidence on COVID vaccines, specifically the mRNA vaccines.
    Read more …

recent research paper

https://insulinresistance.org/index.php/jir/article/view/71

HOME ▶ VOL 5, NO 1 (2022) ▶ MALHOTRA
    Review Article
    Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine – Part 1
    Aseem Malhotra

Journal of Insulin Resistance | Vol 5, No 1 | a71 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.4102/jir.v5i1.71 | © 2022 Aseem Malhotra | This work is licensed under CC Attribution 4.0
    Submitted: 10 June 2022 | Published: 26 September 2022
    View pdf file
    https://insulinresistance.org/index.php/jir/article/view/71/224
    ———-
    Read more …

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

Science is not “logical;” science is factual.
    It is people that are “logical,” and they can only be logical with what they know and within the constraints of how they think. And logic only works in a simple-minded way, with few elements, even when multiple syllogisms are tortured into interacting.
    Logic is rhetoric, and misleads the ignorant and stupid into traps of folly.
    Everything that AFKTT says may be “logical,” but it has all been falsified by facts, and his insecure claque trots right along, using (can you believe it?) AFKTT as an “authority.”
    “Ocean acidification” is his latest fatuous claim, with no actual physical evidence to support it, only “logic” that leaves out most of the facts and is based on in vitro “experiments” that include a tiny subset of the complex interactions found in Nature (in vivo). The kindest thing we can say about that is that it’s pretentious and pathetic.
    And most pathetic of all is that the actual, increasingly complexity-aware science is available to all who can look past the politicization of pseudo-science and the propaganda-driven belief-structures and status-seeking alignments of the insecure and cowardly (or at least hypocritical).
    That this nascent science it still indeterminate should only bother the neurotic who find emotional solace in certainty within the Mob.
    Snap out of it!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Science is mostly witchcraft.”

Well, then. That settles that. Entropy is just an evil spell, and gravity is something to do with magic elves who live at the core of the planet.

Carry on, brave warrior. It’s fun to express oneself on the internet! Relax, dude: none of us are right all the time. Not even you.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

If your sense of humor is as dark as mine then you will see how amusingly funny it is that all of these people ferociously demanding the democracy and free speech that they think are being denied to them, are living smack in the middle of total democracy and absolutely free speech. By the way, such a free speech democracy would have to be one in which EVERYONE (no exceptions!) has a say and can say any damned thing they want . . . which INCLUDES free speech and a democratic “vote” for the guys who want total authoritarian dictatorship and absolute censorship of all wrongthink.

You asked for freedom of speech and deed?

Well, there your have it. Any complaints?

Doc Robinson- thanks for that info yesterday.

John Day
    Participant

Oxymoron pointsout the value of polite and orderly discourse, more like Lavrov and less like Nubiland et. al.

There are a lot of different battlefields in this WW-3 for global economic system.
    The crumbling status-quo controls the monetary side of trade/economy, and has completely corrupted it. It is so leaky and wastefulthat it cannibalizes corruptive economies. It cannot be reformed (see 2008) and isalready failing to respond to more-promissary-notes.
    Currently, dollars are being tightened up, after decades of looseness, causing a dollar-shortage, while everything was set to run with loose/free money. This should cause massive $US debt defaults in the world next year.
    What if you default on dollar debt and somebody willtrade with you outside the $US financial regime?
    What if they can’t ship you anything because the seas are beset with US Navy? What if they can’t send you any oil or gas because the pipeline is blown up. Do you have a railway?

The attack on the money-weak-spot can be met with an attack on the movement of real stuff.
    It is a war of denial to the enemy-consortium. Who can outlast whom?
    It’s a big world. Lots of dying-of-want is baked in to this scenario.

NATO Admirals can block shipping, but cannot fully protect it, like shipping to Taiwan, Japan, middle-east, and Australia.

The side which parasitizes is in decline, but can deny life. The side which creates is ascending, and can provide the necessities of life if-and-only-if you have a safe transport channel.
    Can you survive, people of Gaia?
    How many Where? How?

Is a LNG tanker set to be a false-flag? How can I even keep up.
    Russia has to secure the Zaparozhye nuclear power plant from artillery, including the long-distance stuff that NATO is supplying Ukraine now. The Ukrainian army taking orders from NATO isproblematic, and is killing Ukrainians. Long-range-weapons attack range will reach the Ukrainian border with Poland when? Russia does not want to take that much.
    NATO is playing a game of “secretly” attacking Russia, which everybody knows, butRussia is not saying, just like Germany is not saying that NATO blew up Germany’s winter-survival prospects.

What is NATO? Hungary, Germany, Greece, France, Italy, UK, Turkey…
    Can NATO mutiny?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

discuss (bosco text experiment)

boscohorowitz
    Participant

discuss

zerosum
    Participant

Homeless refugees will be moving north, out of destroyed Florida
    Water, sewage, roads, electricity, transportation, food, shelter, yacht, loan leverage destroyed.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    That Bloke
    Participant

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F142da4c9-c3c0-41b0-9ebe-b65e21dde91e_1077x715.jpeg

zerosum
    Participant

Biden will stop the aid to Ukraine, because, he will need to aid/spend for the cleanup of Florida

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Science is not “logical;” science is factual.”

The understanding that made gravity a fact that we can use to orbit satellites, etc., required logic. Science uses logic to understand existing facts and discover new facts.

“What goes up must come down” was a “fact” until we understood, via logic, gravity as a certain kind of attractive ‘force’ or ‘field’ or (we still don’t know ‘what’ gravity is) that could be opposed via thrust so that what goes up doesn’t come down, like Voyager, currently approaching genuine interstellar space.

Just because dogmatic greenies and covidiots use the word science a lot doesn’t invalidate or redefine essential scientific methodology.

Tune in tomorrow when we redefine ‘sex’, having exhaustively redefined ‘gender’.

anticlimactic
    Participant

The ONLY evidence of ‘man-made’ global warming is that between 1970 and 1998 both CO2 levels and global warming were increasing. In 1998 global warming stopped, showing that the warming was a correlation and NOT causation.

A new ‘man-made’ disaster had to be invented : Climate Change. This is normally just unusual weather that has happened before.

It has been likened to a religion and the followers believe ANY prediction without the need for any proof [or intelligence!]. When predictions fail it is not a problem as new predictions will be made. The belief is based on ignorance so is incredibly difficult to argue against as they do not realise how ignorant they are. They ‘know’ they are correct so deny any facts which contradict the dogma. Unless people question they won’t find out.

Some say we are now living in a new Dark Age where science just becomes a matter of belief. Even the basic fact of male or female is now just a matter of belief to some.

It does make a few people very rich of course!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Aid to Ukraine, if stopped, will be because USNATO has no more use for Ukraine. THey can send billions to Florida the same way they sent trillions to most Americans in the form of covid stimulus checks.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“A new ‘man-made’ disaster had to be invented : Climate Change.”

No, you’re wrong. The initial science was about climate change caused by atmospheric warming, and many models predicted wild weather oscillations, both cooling and heating, as a result of increased infrared absorption by increased CO2.

Let us try to distinguish popular scientism (” a religion and the followers believe ANY prediction without the need for any proof “) from genuine scientific endeavor. Genuine scientific endeavor requires one to reach one’s own conclusions with or without recourse to prevailing academic consensus on what has been scientifically proven or not, and what is ‘scientific’ or not.

Science is thinking for yourself and separating one’s interpretations of said data from what the datas appears to suggest. It’s something done by individuals (often in teams). It’s not a thing. It’s an action.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Today is AI Day.

Oy vey.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

There is science, and there is scientism, and then there is mere Russian pipeline leaks spark climate fears as huge volumes of methane spew into the atmosphere

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.