Debt Rattle September 7 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 7 2020

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Robert Doisneau Le Baiser Blotto, Paris 1953   • Assange Makes His Way To Date With Destiny He Always Predicted (SMH) • Interview With Barry Poll
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 7 2020]

oxymoron
    Participant

Robot Vines!!!! thanks for that blew my mind.
    But…plastic. Still – amazeballs
    Assange is the head on the stick staring dead eyed at journalists as was said recently

zerosum
    Participant

Fence sitter
    I get what you are trying to say ….
    Our society is only capable of operating because of lies.
    Fighting for the truth means fighting our society.

Before the web, I believed that reporters of the new were trying to reveal the truth.
    Now, as you have shown, we cannot believe “the proof”
    Insinuation is enough to make us doubt “the truth”
    Confusion, indecision, apathy, manipulation, exhaustion

I can’t choose/support any agenda /lie being presented …..

Poverty, suffering, MMT, Opioid Heaven, war,peace, Heat dome, cold dome, Japan flooding and hurricanes, labor day escape, luxury boat sinking

zerosum
    Participant

Agenda for the influencers

COVID 19 – Scamdemic – Part 1

COVID 19 – Scamdemic – Part 1
    POSTED BY: IAIN AUGUST 25, 2020

COVID 19 – The UK Scamdemic – Part 2

COVID 19 – The UK Scamdemic – Part 2
    POSTED BY: IAIN SEPTEMBER 6, 2020
    It appears that COVID 19 has been exploited to bring about a new global economic, social, cultural and political paradigm. Encapsulated as the Great Reset,

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset
    ( To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative.)

this affords a technocratic parasite class, often wrongly referred to as the elite, centralised global control of all resources, including all human resources.

Though influential, the UK State is just one national component of this global agenda. In order to prepare us for global technocracy, which will be a dictatorship, we need to become more accustomed to obeying orders without question. Consequently the Lockdown response has been characterised by conflicting, ever shifting advice, both to condition people to arbitrary diktat and psychologically unbalance the public to better facilitate behaviour change.

zerosum
    Participant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations_(United_States)#:~:text=Psychological%20operations%20(PSYOP)%20are%20operations,organizations%2C%20groups%2C%20and%20individuals.

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

The purpose of United States psychological operations is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to U.S. objectives. They are an important part of the range of diplomatic, informational, military and economic activities available to the U.S. They can be utilized during both peacetime and conflict.
    In order for PSYOP to be successful they must be based in reality. All messages must be consistent and must not contradict each other. Any gap between the product and reality will be quickly noticed.

In the United States Department of Defense, Psychological Operations units exist as the Army’s 4th Psychological Operations Group, 8th Psychological Operations Group and Air Force with COMMANDO SOLO units[11] under the Air Force Special Operations Command’s 193rd Special Operations Wing. The United States Navy also plans and executes limited PSYOP missions.[12]

There are four psychological operations units in the U.S. Army:

2nd Psychological Operations Group
    4th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne)
    7th Psychological Operations Group
    8th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne)

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Russians are the dumbest idiots on the planet!

Chernaya Gadyuka

– Ah, come in Lysyyrik! I hear you have a cunning plan for me? One that makes us look both evil and incompetent, solving none of our problems and only adding to them?
    – Oh yes, Mr P, I think you’ll find it ticks all the boxes, it’s a very cunning plan.
    – Pray tell, do, I’m on tenterhooks.
    – Well, when N’s in Tomsk, we’ll slip him some novichok.
    – Excellent! He’s of no particularly importance to us and novichok is 5x deadlier than VX, so it’ll kill him within minutes! Hmmm, I just don’t see where the incompetence comes in, though.
    – Well, Mr P, the real novichok would kill him in just over a minute, so we’ll actually use this rubbish stuff that’ll only put him into a coma, just like we did…
    – With the Skripals? I see, this really is a cunning, even if entirely predictable plan!
    – Thank you, Mr P. As I was saying, we’ll do this just before he boards his plane for Tomsk and then he’ll come over all wobbly during the flight.
    – There’ll be doctors on board, of course, to make sure he doesn’t die?
    – Oh no, the plane will have to make an emergency landing and a team of doctors on the ground will have to take care of him.
    – Sounds good, keep going.
    – Suspecting poisoning, they’ll pump him full of atropine and then take samples of his blood etc. for a full toxi-do-dah analysis.
    – Then they’ll find ‘our’ novichok, won’t they?
    – Yes, they should if they’re any good, but we’ll threaten to whack ’em if they release the results to the world.
    – Whack ’em, eh? Nice! But what can they tell the world, then?
    – That’s easy, Mr P, they’ll say he’s gone hypoglycolonic – he is a diabolic after all, and so it’s perfectly plausible – and they’ll say that they found no traces of toxins in his blood.
    – Right, with you so far, Lysyyrik, except I don’t see how we let the world know that it was us who nobbled him.
    – Aha! This is where the plan gets cunningest, you see. His associates and the Germans will beg us to fly him to Berlin so their doctors can take a look at him.
    – Why would they do that?
    – Cos we’ll have suggested it “all diplodocus-like” through the special channels, of course.
    – Ah yes, of course, the special channels, brilliant! But why would we comply?
    – Because we want to look like we’ve got nothing to hide, sir. It’s an extra level of incompetence I built into the plan.
    – Most cunning! So then, when he arrives in Berlin the doctors there will immediately find the “novichok” and tell the world that the evil Russkies have been up to their old tricks again. I like this cunning plan, let’s put it into action immediately!
    – Not so fast, Mr P, I haven’t finished yet.
    – Really? There’s even more to it? You do astound me sometimes Lysyyrik!
    – No, you see, their doctors will suspect poisoning and pump him full of even more atropine. Do a toxi-whatsit analsys and then announce to the world that he wasn’t poisoned and that he’d just gone into a hypoglycol coma and that the Russky quacks had done a good job saving him.
    – Why on Earth would they say that?
    – Cos otherwise…
    – We’ll whack them?
    – You’re getting it Mr P! Yes, but here’s we turn it up to eleven on the cunningometer. A day later, we tell their doctors that we were only kidding and that nobody’s going to whack anybody whatever they announce to the world.
    – And so then they say that they did find “novichok” after all?
    – You took the words right out of my mouth, sir. Yes, they say that and then they tell Mutti and she talks to Heiko and the EU and NATO and Trump and then they announce that the evil Russkies have been up to their old tricks again and put more sanctions on us and cancel North Stream 2.
    – I don’t know what to say, Lysyyrik, this is the most cunningest cunning plan in all of Cunningdom that even the great Professor Cunnington of Cunning University at the very pinnacle of his cunninghood could not have dreamt up. Let’s not waste another moment! I’m so happy I feel like indulging in some gratuitous violence. If you would permit, Lysyyrik?
    – Be my guest, sir…
    << THWACK >>
    – How was that?
    – Excruciatingly painful and entirely inappropriate, Mr P.
    – Thank you, Lysyyrik. One does have one’s standards to maintain, you know.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I appreciate reference to the article growing-numbers-of-us-attorneys-general-are-out-to-undermine-the-law. I had heard the name Bill Ayers, but didn’t really know who he is. I looked him up. What a remarkable life, spent trying to improve the lot of others, full of personal setbacks and successes, and growth and dedication to pacifism and admirable ideals. The article is a perfect example of “right-baiting” — an article of fact nuggets woven together with confabulation designed to inflame the emotions of the reader against a particular group of people. There are those on the Left engaged in the exact same thing, engaging in left-baiting, screaming RussiaRussia and so forth.

I am all too familiar with the fallout that this type of writing causes. In my own life my ex’s attorney used these tactics two years ago, smearing me in legal pleadings, and attempting to remove our three children from me completely. There was no truth to the allegations, and with the help of friends, family, and unwitting credit card issuers I won the case.

Perhaps this is why I have a hard time reading this type of writing — long before there was any evidence that RussiaRussia was false, I didn’t believe a shred of it.

And so I find myself asking the question…to heal this fractured nations others need to calm their inflamed emotions and speak with those whom their media has branded as “the enemy”…and how may this happen?

Geppetto
    Participant

Raul. Do you understand the context of the ” Mountain of Hell” mountain bike race? Taleb thinks its cute so it must mean they are stupid. Right? Course the fact that everyone of those riders knew that getting thru that portion of the course would be paramount in the context of the *competition* and that they were willing to accept that risk some how goes over the head of the Real World Risk guru. Poor analogy for digging at herd immunity adherents. Regardless of precautionary principle making sense in context…. he just seems like a mean, self centered son of a bitch to me. Doesn’t his header post seem condescending to you?

Why you puppy dog the guy is beyond me.

John Day
    Participant

Like the pigeon playing chess with President Putin, I left some droppings on yesterday’s chessboard, the essay about treating yourself The Automatic Earth way.
    And You Really Should because it’s your life and you’d better be paying attention to your cytokines, endothelium and T-cells, Brothers and Sisters. Tony Fauci sure isn’t.
    Also, Japanese masks are comfortable, so you can forget them, like good glasses you can’t find… when they are on you.

John Day
    Participant

Hi Geppetto, Nice to see you back.
    I did not know the context of that video, so I shuddered nd turned it off when the cyclists started falling down and piling up. We all want to avoid that, and we all know it happens in races, and it sure looked like that one was bound to make it happen to almost half of the participants, and apparently it was…
    The video on the official promo gets some adrenalin going, even as I sit here witha laptop looking out at the banana plants I divided out and potted up this morning.
    Honestly, I almost died going real fast downhill, losing traction in a turn at 45 mph, getting about 12 feet of air, and coming back down onto the road, breaking: front wheel, front fork, helmet, 2 ribs, left sternoclavicular joint, and blowing out my left lung. My son Jim saw it all, thought I was going to stick-it, and I essentially did, but I stuck the T-shirt-wrapped stem into my sternum, did a left shoulder roll, and had the most impressive road rash you can get accidentally.
    I got up and walked around, but I don’t remember anything until EMS was strapping me onto the backboard.
    It took all the fun out of going really fast downhill for me.
    Noe I don’t go any faster downhill than I can do while clipped into my fixie, which is 28 mph or less.
    Above 24 mph, clipped into a fixie, gets hairy, as my legs set up a resonance in the whole bike.
    Gotta’ power through that and pedal FASTER, which is counterintuitive, especially as that hits the limits of fastness-of-pedaling.Also, you can’t keep pedalling faster on a long steep hill, so you have to use your brakes judiciously when downhilling on a fixie, .. before you need them.

John Day
    Participant
    Dr. D
    Participant

Just for fun, pet theory: Wikileaks was set up as a “CIA” honeypot to catch whistleblowers. The best opposition money can buy is one you set up yourself, Mr. Goldberg. Anyway, maybe from the start, or more or less immediately, Assange double-crossed his handlers. In order to be a honeypot, SOME leaks must be allowed, legitimacy, whatever, but he instead did what they actually CLAIMED to do: leak. Tell the Truth. The only crime in a world of universal deception.

That’s why they’re so mad at him. And that’s why he was allowed to get so far, with so much happy publicity. At first.

But I’m not sad. How ELSE do you think even the smallest platform would be allowed? Like Snowden: supposedly they’re mad at him, nobody knowd nuttin’. However, unlike Ron Paul or Ralph Nader, he can get front-page coverage all week any time he wants. Huh. Funny, dat. Until it’s tapered off recently, which tells me he’s not being handed, he’s increasingly independent. Cut loose. Rumor sez he leaked his bag at direction of CIA in order to blind the NSA for a short while. Like while Iran was being negotiated. He drew the short straw. And thus he “got away.” To sell disinfo from the CIA to the Russians.

But I’m not sad. First time anyone’s told the truth since…well, almost my whole life. I don’t care if he blinded the NSA and the whole Pentagon too. More’s the better if he did: every thing they do and have done for most of my life is totally, completely illegal. The very 4th Law ever Amendededed doncha know. But like all laws ESPECIALLY those in the dour and dreadful “Constitution”, we don’t follow a one of them.

So screw all those guys: screw them however you can, whenever you meet. 24/7 open season. It’s always a good time to stop felonious, human-rights trampling traitorous sociopaths. Present company of NSA-hoovering AI reading bots excepted, of course.

Anyway, it’ll be interesting, since which is true: are they after him violently and for-really, OR are they keeping him safe from a clearly violent Derp “Can’t we just drone this guy” State and show-trialling him on a truly, truly bad legal premise that in any sane world would get him off in 30 seconds? But as you see, there are no sane judges left in America, Mr. Flynn. And Mr. Roberts. Again. And free speech is not a thing. Clearly.

But since it’s spywork and REAAAAAALLLY confusing, let’s not just take things at face value, shall we? This is the prime guy to drive a stake in the heart of “RussiaRussiaRussia” a week before the election. And we think they’re NOT using him?

“The Fed will have to end itself. We’re not able.”

The Fed is in fact ending itself. Right now. Check with no retail sales, there’s a coin shortage. At the same time, all those coins are listed in the Fed’s basement. Ain’t that weird? How about that. Just like after 1971 when all THOSE coins disappeared. You know, before a 50% inflation and a currency swap? Or before FDR grabbed all THOSE coins and a 50% inflation?

If I’d written all the truth I knew for the past ten years, about 600 people – including me – would be rotting in prison cells from Rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism.” Hunter S. Thompson

straightwalker
    Participant

Hi,
    It’s up to us, really.
    I propose a slogan:

Go Rogue
    Tell The Truth

Put it on coffee mugs, bumper stickers, t-shirts—be free, spread the word. It isn’t easy to tell the truth, but, in the long run, slowly, it will find a better balance, bring us together, and leave the present situation behind.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.