Dijsselbloem Must Go, But That Solves Nothing

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Dijsselbloem Must Go, But That Solves Nothing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Girl At The Window 1925   If Southern Europeans were a race, say there were something like a Mediterranean race, Jeroen Dijsselbloe
    [See the full post at: Dijsselbloem Must Go, But That Solves Nothing]

Nassim
    Participant

“For Dijsselbloem, Greeks -and Italians etc.- are lazy people who drink too much and frequent prostitutes a lot.

This is really funny. Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the EU, is an obvious alcoholic – and he comes from Luxembourg.

I once saw a Serb movie about a girl who moved from the provinces to Belgrade in order to study. She had to revert to prostitution to make ends meet. A German fatty who was working for the EU was her customer one night and the guy died in her bed. A lot of things happen and then she ends up going back to her impoverished boyfriend in her village.

Dijsselbloem blames it on the Calvinist culture he says he’s from. So he probably expressed his secret desires. In one attempt at an excuse, he even said that he wasn’t talking about southern Europe, he was talking about himself. Which confirms my suspicion.

impaired
    Participant

According to OECD data, Greece’s private debt in 2009, the year before it was “rescued”, was 77,6% of its GDI. Netherlands’ however was… well 270,3% for the same year. A whole lot more of drinks and women, I’d say.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.