Emergency vs Humanity

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Emergency vs Humanity

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Lucien Hervé The Accuser, Delhi, India 1955     As I was trying to get this article together, I read something in the Greek press just now,
    [See the full post at: Emergency vs Humanity]

Michael Reid
    Participant

Thank you for writing this article which I have forwarded to my parents who are likely to get the vaccine because the government says you should. As for myself I will never take a COVID-19 vaccine.

Freedom was nice while it lasted.

COVID-19 is not much different than the seasonal flu but the way it has been used by western governments to affect the lives of its citizens is telling me that those running the country don’t care for the people. Not a big surprise but at this point in history many were thinking we are so smart that we could not be fooled again.

People need to stand up together if they want to regain the freedoms we have lost this year

WES
    Participant

My take is the US’s virus response was a rehearsal for stealing the presidential election.

They both use the same methods, 100% control of all; political actors, communications channels, deep state actors, and the justice system.

You will never see an investigation of the virus response any more than you will ever see an investigation of election fraud.

I remember the first time they locked down an entire city for no good reason, other than they could. It was after the bombing of the Boston marathon. How quickly people forget.

zerosum
    Participant

Where is the truth?
    The former president contracted the coronavirus in October and was hospitalized for three nights at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
    Trump narrowly avoided ventilator when sick with COVID-19 ..
    Live Updates: Trump Tests Positive For Coronavirus : NPR
    Infected Trump seen ‘gasping’ from White House balcony before photo op
    Trump Was Sicker Than Acknowledged With Covid-19 –
    Look for the lie.
    https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/trump-privately-received-the-coronavirus-vaccine-while-he-was-president-in-january/articleshow/81284323.cms
    Trump privately received the coronavirus vaccine while he was president in January
    OMA SEDDIQMAR 2, 2021, 03:49 IST

Does an immune system make better anti-covid19 better than a vaccine?
    Why did Trump and wife take the vaccine?

———–

VietnamVet
    Participant

A fact that is ignored is the US government has been a continuous string of failures since losing the Vietnam War. With the proclamation of the Carter Doctrine, the USA has been stuck in the Middle East Sandbox for 40 years. The Clinton/Bush II Administrations failed to prevent 9/11. Obama gave corporate CEOs a free get out of jail card. Donald Trump failed to prevent the Wuhan coronavirus from entering the USA. 527,226 Americans have died to date from the virus.

This was intentional. The failures lined the pockets of war profiteers, corporations; the connected. The Corporate State now reigns. All that matters is increasing corporate bonuses and the speech, seminar and book fees for public overseers. There is no “We the People”.

The tragedy is that public health services, democracy and the truth work. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” It is just in the West, today, billionaires and multi-national corporations have no intention of allowing functional national governments that would raise their taxes, jail them for their crimes, and save the lives of its citizens.

The three Warp Speed Vaccines are profit makers.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

A comment I tried to post yesterday, in response to the story about Israel’s “Green Pass”:

This vaccine “pass” “is valid for six months after a second dose.”
    Four shots per year per person? What a windfall for Big Pharma and its shareholders.
    Never mind all the still-questionable benefits and unknown risks of the Covid vaccines, according to the FDA:

8.2. Unknown Benefits/Data Gaps
    Duration of protection
    Effectiveness in certain populations at high-risk of severe COVID-19
    Effectiveness in individuals previously infected with SARS-CoV-2
    Effectiveness in pediatric populations
    Future vaccine effectiveness as influenced by characteristics of the pandemic, changes in the virus, and/or potential effects of co-infections
    Vaccine effectiveness against asymptomatic infection
    Vaccine effectiveness against long-term effects of COVID-19 disease
    Vaccine effectiveness against mortality
    Vaccine effectiveness against transmission of SARS-CoV-2

8.4. Unknown Risks/Data Gaps
    Adverse reactions that are very uncommon or that require longer follow-up to be detected
    Vaccine-enhanced disease

…However, risk of vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains unknown and needs to be evaluated further in ongoing clinical trials and in observational studies that could be conducted following authorization and/or licensure.

WES
    Participant

VietnamVet:

Do you remember who in congress opposed President Trump shutting down flights from China?

Do you remember the federal judge shopping to oppose canceling Chinese Air flights?

Do you remember who opposed using malaria meds?

They are the ones who brought us to where we are today!

WES
    Participant

Doc Robinson:

Israel will be an interesting lab experiment to watch since they will be the first country to max vaccinate their population.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The FDA document I quoted above:

FDA Briefing Document
    Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

By the way, I am not a medical doctor and have no medical training.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

The narrative in Australia can be read here:
    Your COVID-19 vaccine safety questions, answered by experts

I recommended reading it. There’s a lot in it to dissect and analyse, and as I am no medico I would find it a hard slog. And I would be easily howled down.

Here’s but one excerpt:

In Australia, our vaccines have had the full approval process, not emergency authorisation like in some countries. That means every bit of data that was required for approval has been provided, whereas with emergency approval they don’t require quite so much data. The regulators who sit on those approval panels would’ve been working around the clock to scrutinise that data. In that sense there would’ve been a bureaucratic layer stripped away as they were able to focus on this approval, not other work.

So, the Australian medical system was able to do what the US system was not, i.e. demonstrate safety and effectiveness in an exceptionally short time. Impressive. I think.

zerosum
    Participant

ezlxa1949

Where is the lie? (hint …. bold letter)
    Dr Blyth: Although we encourage people to stay healthy, there is no single way to strengthen one’s immune system to make it able to combat COVID infection. The only way we’re going to be able to do that is through a vaccine.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The current “emergency” has not caused any more deaths than normal in the US during February, according to the CDC (even after they adjusted for the expected late reports). Excess deaths from all causes are down to ZERO (or less than zero) for February through the 13th (the most recent data):

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Doc Robinson
    Participant

For Europe, the aggregated data at this site shows the weekly excess deaths (from all causes) to be approaching zero, and excess deaths are are significantly below the 2019 deaths for all age categories (for Week 7, the most recent data).

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps#excess-mortality
    click on Weekly instead of Accumulated

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The latest weekly data for Influenza in the US is showing the lowest possible minimal activity level in every state:
    https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/fluview/main.html

This seems unusual, since influenza activity often spikes around February (weeks 5-8):

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Michael Reid
    COVID-19 is not much different than the seasonal flu but the way it has been used by western governments to affect the lives of its citizens is telling me that those running the country don’t care for the people. Not a big surprise but at this point in history many were thinking we are so smart that we could not be fooled again.

Obviously most are fooled over and over and over again ad infinitum…
    Fear works wonders; especially when combined with belief…
    I’m not sure of anything; but, what I do know is that Americans’ in particular, are not a healthy lot…
    Diet is likely the #1 cause of poor health outcomes, followed by lifestyle choices.
    When all of that is combined with across the board failing healthcare; one has the perfect formula for a health disaster across the nation.
    The net result is exactly what we are witnessing today; a population ripe for disease, any and all diseases…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Poof! My edit disappeared…….oh well…

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Re: the Australian narrative provided by ezlxa1949

The FDA report I linked above is much more honest (about the vaccine) than that panel of cheerleaders assembled by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

For example, the FDA report goes over the known and potential risks of the vaccine, and tries to assess whether the known and potential benefits outweigh these risks.

“…based on the totality of scientific evidence available, it is reasonable to believe that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may be effective in preventing COVID-19 in individuals 16 years of age and older, and [do] the known and potential benefits of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine outweigh its known and potential risks for use in individuals 16 years of age and older.”

The FDA’s advisory committee had to vote on these two questions. The winner of the vote was “Yes” but it wasn’t a slam dunk. Not everyone on the committee voted “Yes”.

V. Arnold
    Participant

…on second thought…
    The MSM has been criminally negligent throughout this whole covid mess…
    Thanks to Ilargi and a number of regulars here; Dr. Day, Doc Robinson, and Dr. D, to name a few; we have been not only informed but led through a number of profilactics to lessen the worst of the virus; vit. D3, vit. C, zinc, ivermectin, etc. which are almost never reported in any meaningful way.
    The AMA surely is owned, lock, stock, and barrel by the corporate pharma and their vaccines; which have all virtually passed into use largely untested/unverified…
    The only vaccine of note, IMO, is Sputnik V.

zerosum
    Participant

V. Arnold

Somebody is inputing up to date info on Sputnik V at

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_V_COVID-19_vaccine

On 2 February 2021, an interim analysis from the trial was published in The Lancet, indicating 91.6% efficacy without unusual side effects.[8]

Emergency mass-distribution of the vaccine began in December 2020 in multiple countries including Russia, Argentina, Belarus, Hungary, Serbia and the United Arab Emirates. As of March 2021, thirty nine countries have granted Sputnik V emergency use authorization[9] while over a billion doses of the vaccine were ordered for immediate distribution globally.[10]
    (go to link for more info ….)

Dr. D
    Participant

It’s simply impossible for Australia to have done any vaccine research.

Q: Did the required 10-20 years of double-blind studies pass since the virus genome in Jan 2020? No?

A: Then they did no normal vaccine testing whatsoever. Not even 1/10th of it. Use yer noggin’

Noirette
    Participant

test test my posts no show

madamski cafone
    Participant

The Picasso seesm to say it all…

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.