FPC: The Concepts of Money and Capital

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum FPC: The Concepts of Money and Capital

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Karpatok
    Participant

Hey, Dave, I wasn’t literally born in the briarpatch at all.But I took to heart the Brer Rabbit story from a very early age and Bambi too. I didn’t know for a very long time how I had been cheated and lied to by Wall ST.They stripped the means to pay for the most part besides what I triaged; and I had paid honorably every penny for a long, long time. So now I’m simply saying, “Disengage from the system”.Truth and honor only count if it is understood that both sides play by those rules. We no longer really have a rule of law in this country based on fair play. I didn’t concur to make this status quo as it now stands, so fugazi the big stinking players. They have made it into a game of survival in the forest and I’ll be damned if I go down without a fight.

davefairtex post=3233 wrote:

Simply positing that such a thing is possible and would be effective is quite a distance from actually engaging in making it happen. Its the old 99% perspiration rule – 1% is blog posting, and 99% is marching, bleeding, and dying.

Ultimately I feel it is better for me to take action on my own and stay focused on creating the world I want to see, rather than engaging with the forces of darkness in an attempt to destroy the world I dislike. I can respect the choices of others who choose a different path.

There is a time for every season. A time to Laugh and a time to Cry. A time to Sow, a time to Reap. A time to be born, a time to die.

This discussion of just what you can do and when is another popular topic amongst the Diners. Do you engage the Forces of Darkness now directly, or do you try a more passive form of resistance? You clearly fall into the passive resistance crowd, which is the most popular idea amongst Diners. Not me though. LOL.

I am of the mind that the Time of the Season is not quite upon us yet, but it is Coming Soon to a Theatre Near You. Whent he time comes, you will not HAVE a choice. You pick your side of the line to stand on, and then you go all the way. There are NO RULES in this Knife Fight, and this one is for ALL the Marbles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDYonGiCKZ0

RE

davefairtex
    Participant

RE –

I don’t think I’d call it passive resistance. I call it actively withdrawing my support for the system. Perhaps you see the two as identical; I feel there is an energetic difference. I’m not resisting anything, I’m simply choosing not to engage any longer. Although I must confess I do take delight in knowing my decision does impact the stability of the system in some small way.

According to my philosophy, we tend to attract things into our experience based on the energy we are putting forth. Combative thinking results in bringing violence into our lives – and it places everything on a win-lose axis. Having done martial arts for many years, I try hard to be non-violent. In looking at my own motivations, I think my goal is to create a new world without fighting.

It will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

davefairtex post=3237 wrote: RE –

I don’t think I’d call it passive resistance. I call it actively withdrawing my support for the system. Perhaps you see the two as identical; I feel there is an energetic difference. I’m not resisting anything, I’m simply choosing not to engage any longer. Although I must confess I do take delight in knowing my decision does impact the stability of the system in some small way.

Dave, if labelling as active withdrawal rather than passive resistance makes you feel more purposeful, feel free to label it that way. It still has virtually no effect on the system, and even if everybody else did it would not change things much. You pay taxes, right? If you don’t take out loans, your Goobermint will take them out for you and charge it to your tax bill.

Anyhow, for the time being if you are in such pleasant circumstances as you or I are, its a good deal safer to “actively withdraw” than it is to “actively FIGHT” and repudiate the debt. In fact, you may have no debt to repudiate at all, as I do not. Well, at least not debt with my signature on it anyhow.

For those in the trenches who accunulated the typical debt load in our society buying the McMansion and the Carz on Credit who now find themselves seriously underwater and out of a job, your “active withdrawal” simply does not cut the mustard. For them, FIGHTING and repudiating the debt is the real way to take the battle to the enemy here.

RE

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.